Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,031 members, 7,807,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out (28992 Views)

Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) / Policemen At Ekiti Government House: Fayose Cries Out / Ekiti: Our Hotels Are Jam Packed With Various Thugs, Fayose Cries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out by activistjohnny(m): 2:37am On Jul 13, 2018
[BREAKING] Ekiti Under Siege Again - Gov Fayose Cries Out!

Deputy Governor Candidate of the PDP Ogunsakin’s home taken over by security operatives.
3 House of Assembly members arrested , where about unknown. #The siege has started again!
Ekiti Election: PDP Deputy governorship candidate, Deji Ogunsakin, three assembly members - Wale Ayeni, Dr Samuel Omotoso, Musa Arogundade arrested by the police.

3 Shares

Re: 3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out by activistjohnny(m): 2:41am On Jul 13, 2018
while Arresting the deputy governorship candidate and other three house of assembly members in ekiti state. ekiti people will resist any form of intimidation and harassment. it will never work in ekiti state. they can only arrest them to create fear in people's mind, ekiti people are well prepared about this intimidation by FG police and military officers.

86 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out by activistjohnny(m): 2:41am On Jul 13, 2018
EKiti Tear Gas Incident: Gov. Fayose crying with neck collar and hand bandage.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVQnjs9vU_w

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out by Nobody: 2:57am On Jul 13, 2018
Democracy at work. We told u guys bt u refuse. Only in Nigeria d DSS and police will arrest u, detain u b4 commencing investigation on Y u where arrested. Shit hole country.

61 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out by nNEOo(m): 2:58am On Jul 13, 2018
Who is he telling?.... Is Sarah Leah done with her script or have we swept it under de rug... ..... .....

Under siege my ass.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:13am On Jul 13, 2018
The losers are afraid.

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out by activistjohnny(m): 3:44am On Jul 13, 2018
This strategy will never work it is counter productive it will drew sympathy votes for PDP and potrayed our country as uncivilized and rendered this election not free and fair. infact the people of ado ekiti are voting enmass for professor olusola eleka of pdp. fayemi should forget this election. intimidation can never stop ekiti people from coming out and voting for their governorship candidate, professor olusola eleka of pdp.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out by Firefire(m): 3:48am On Jul 13, 2018
The terrorist elements supporting the fraudulent party called APC never sees anything wrong in this abuse of power.

They only see pay-back time for PDP. Now tell me where is the CHANGE you all chanted?

Like I use to say, APC change is fraudulent!

APC = PDP^9

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out by Dannybammz: 3:49am On Jul 13, 2018
I don't really understand this country again.
Re: 3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out by capatainrambo: 3:49am On Jul 13, 2018
some idiotic pigs of buhari always go about yapping. That thier god is a reformed democrat.

lol. such zombies

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out by chriskosherbal(m): 3:51am On Jul 13, 2018
dcosmosboy:
Democracy at work. We told u guys bt u refuse. Only in Nigeria d DSS and police will arrest u, detain u b4 commencing investigation on Y u where arrested. Shit hole country.
cheesy grin cheesy I nu fit laugh oo

See signature

3 Likes

Re: 3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out by activistjohnny(m): 3:52am On Jul 13, 2018
Sen. Dino Melaye was beaten,harassed, intimidated and arrested before his recall election..

He still defeated them from his sick bed..
Let Fayemi use every power at his disposal, he will still fail abysmally.
Mark my words. ekiti people are not coward.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out by FastShipping: 3:52am On Jul 13, 2018
Firefire:
The terrorist elements supporting the fraudulent party called APC never sees anything wrong in this abuse of power.

They only see pay-back time for PDP. Now tell me where is the CHANGE you all chanted?

APC = PDP^9

Same old trash but on different day.

14 Likes

Re: 3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out by capatainrambo: 3:53am On Jul 13, 2018
Firefire:

APC = PDP^9
the thing is last last Apc will loose the election

or was it not fayemi just like that idiot yahaya bello promised to dash fulani herdsmen land. That's y you see this fight here and there.

ekiti should be wise else they turn into benue, kogi. plateau and other apc states

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out by capatainrambo: 3:55am On Jul 13, 2018
activistjohnny:
Sen. Dino Melaye was beaten,harassed, intimidated and arrested before his recall election..

lol. That one weak me. I remember the day he got out.

zombies on nairaland could not eat or sleep. the thing pain them. grin

I'm not a fan of dino tho. But apc doesn't know what democracy means

15 Likes

Re: 3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out by activistjohnny(m): 4:01am On Jul 13, 2018
capatainrambo:
lol. That one weak me. I remember the day he got out.

zombies on nairaland could not eat or sleep. the thing pain them. grin

I'm not a fan of dino tho. But apc doesn't know what democracy means
it was during that period that i know that arrest and intimidation nevee solve issues at all. infact dino melaye was so so popular during till this moment. even kogi people are saying that he should contest governorship seat against yahaya bello of Apc.

7 Likes

Re: 3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out by Firefire(m): 4:04am On Jul 13, 2018
FastShipping:

Same old trash but on different day.

Oga Ade, face your shipping business.

9 Likes

Re: 3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out by Firefire(m): 4:06am On Jul 13, 2018
capatainrambo:
the thing is last last Apc will loose the election

or was it not fayemi just like that idiot yahaya bello promised to dash fulani herdsmen land. That's y you see this fight here and there.

ekiti should be wise else they turn into benue, kogi. plateau and other apc states

voting Fayemi is simply inviting anarchy, herdsmen killing and terrorism into Ekiti.

APC is a contagious and deadly virus.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out by FastShipping: 4:10am On Jul 13, 2018
Firefire:

Oga Ade, face your shipping business.

Stop posting nonsense. You're too boring and predictable.

16 Likes

Re: 3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out by Firefire(m): 4:13am On Jul 13, 2018
FastShipping:

Stop posting nonsense. You're too boring and predictable.

11 Likes

Re: 3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out by IsaAbubakar: 4:18am On Jul 13, 2018
activistjohnny:

sure he defeated that spoilt brat Yahaya on the sick bed even with all policemen intimidating one man

i can remember how ngeneukwenu was celebrating Dino downfall and recall only to hide when he was put to shame

the same fate awaits him ngeneukwenu on Saturday but I'll give him hell for the rest of his nairaland life cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out by Almaiga: 4:26am On Jul 13, 2018
Fayose's Comedy drama, Season two loading.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out by Shalomc(f): 4:54am On Jul 13, 2018
Mistakes upon mistakes by the killer party

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out by Nobody: 5:54am On Jul 13, 2018
Nice development.

Starting from today, Fayose should be under house arrest. That will make 2014/2018 equation balance. I watched how police maltreated Fayemi during 2014 election and I almost cry.

Anyone one that go against this need mental checkup

Between, Ekiti is very peaceful. I enjoy the presence of Policemen in my environment. Over 100 police watch my street all night. SECURED

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out by anibi9674: 6:00am On Jul 13, 2018
buhari the repentant democrat tyrant.
Re: 3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out by blackpanda: 6:27am On Jul 13, 2018
activistjohnny:
This strategy will never work it is counter productive it will drew sympathy votes for PDP and potrayed our country as uncivilized and rendered this election not free and fair. infact the people of ado ekiti are voting enmass for professor olusola eleka of pdp. fayemi should forget this election. intimidation can never stop ekiti people from coming out and voting for their governorship candidate, professor olusola eleka of pdp.

Lol. You will cry on Saturday. Make we bet am

10 Likes

Re: 3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out by Nukilia: 6:32am On Jul 13, 2018
These corrupt politicians deserve to be shot on the street in order to pave way for reasonable folks.
Re: 3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out by KEVIND: 7:02am On Jul 13, 2018
Buhari led government's action and inaction will hasten the break up of Nigeria.

President Buhari Hastens Nigeria's Break Up By Bayo Oluwasanmi.
http://saharareporters.com/2018/01/15/president-buhari-hastens-nigerias-break-bayo-oluwasanmi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out by PointZerom: 7:08am On Jul 13, 2018
Ekitimadman:
Nice development.

Starting from today, Fayose should be under house arrest. That will make 2014/2018 equation balance. I watched how police maltreated Fayemi during 2014 election and I almost cry.

Anyone one that go against this need mental checkup

Between, Ekiti is very peaceful. I enjoy the presence of Policemen in my environment. Over 100 police watch my street all night. SECURED

Clap for yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out by ddippset(m): 7:09am On Jul 13, 2018
activistjohnny:
while Arresting the deputy governorship candidate and other three house of assembly members in ekiti state. ekiti people will resist any form of intimidation and harassment. it will never work in ekiti state. they can only arrest them to create fear in people's mind, ekiti people are well prepared about this intimidation by FG police and military officers.
lol.

this one is on nairaland resisting intimidation and harassment.

lwkmd!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out by Johnnyessence(m): 7:11am On Jul 13, 2018
Ekiti Alert election day scenario. Pls Do Not leave your polling unit until your VOTE is COUNTED. Capture a video of the result being counted by the electoral officer and send it to the whatsapp number below. Let’s make our hard earned democracy work.

0818 2486 793
0805 3433 527

Follow this link to find your Polling Unit ID. http://52.23.145.6/web/site/polling

PLEASE KINDLY SHARE THIS POST. Each ONE should reach One.
#istandforjusticeandfairness #electionisnotwar #saynotoalreadywrittenresults

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reno To Garba Sheu: Atiku Fed You And Your Family For 16 Years / What El Rufai Said About Atiku Years Ago When He Was A Minister Of FCT / Secrecy, Doubts Trail One Billion Barrels Oil Discovery In North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.