Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

Anambra Female Beggar Pretending To Be Burnt With Makeup Escapes Jungle Justice - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anambra Female Beggar Pretending To Be Burnt With Makeup Escapes Jungle Justice (56876 Views)

BREAKING: Robbers Terrorizing Igando Caught, To Be Burnt Alive (video) / Masked Man Who Rapes Men In Ogun, While Pretending To Be A Spirit, Arrested / South African Lady Burnt With Acid For Dumping Her Boyfriend (Graphic pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Female Beggar Pretending To Be Burnt With Makeup Escapes Jungle Justice by Timil: 10:48am On Jul 13, 2018
If youre not careful this make up or make over nonsense can make a young man Bleep an 80yr old woman without knowing
Re: Anambra Female Beggar Pretending To Be Burnt With Makeup Escapes Jungle Justice by IsaAbubakar: 10:48am On Jul 13, 2018
[s]
ipobarethieves:
grin grin cool undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin sad embarassed grin sad cool grin sad grin wink cheesy wink Fear ipob.Everything nah development/biz.Where is Ipobarecriminals
[/s]
be civil dude

i wonder why mynd44 lalasticlala seun obinoscopy and rest keeps harboring people like you here
Re: Anambra Female Beggar Pretending To Be Burnt With Makeup Escapes Jungle Justice by Harrynight(m): 10:51am On Jul 13, 2018
One of the reasons I don't patronize beggers
Re: Anambra Female Beggar Pretending To Be Burnt With Makeup Escapes Jungle Justice by ipobarethieves: 10:51am On Jul 13, 2018
cool
IsaAbubakar:
[s][/s]
be civil dude

i wonder why mynd44 lalasticlala seun obinoscopy and rest keeps harboring people like you here
undecided
IsaAbubakar:
[s][/s]
be civil dude

i dnt talk to terrorist.Nah the elder ones in ur house be dude.Nuff said
Re: Anambra Female Beggar Pretending To Be Burnt With Makeup Escapes Jungle Justice by nkul: 10:51am On Jul 13, 2018
but why lynch? why are we quick to lynch? lynch a woman for that matter
Re: Anambra Female Beggar Pretending To Be Burnt With Makeup Escapes Jungle Justice by nuesednutlofa: 10:52am On Jul 13, 2018
But she bought the make up kit nah
Re: Anambra Female Beggar Pretending To Be Burnt With Makeup Escapes Jungle Justice by Cindy95(f): 10:53am On Jul 13, 2018
elmodee7:
ipob (idiotic pigs of briafia) and their way of life . Na wa oh
hey!!!
if u re any better than the beggar, u don't have to insult an entire tribe cos no matter how u try to paint it, we are all Nigerians and we are all in d mess... insulting Igbos will never make u any richer or better rather u will keep inflicting self hatred and pains that will eat u up till u go down d grave....
I don't support ethnic insult from anyone...
I'm a proud igbo girl and will remain one till death so u better learn to co exist in this country or u can simply set urself on fire....
no ethnic or religious group is devoid of all this scams and evils tearing this county apart...
you better join I'm fighting this corruption or u hang urself in your dungeon of a house...

1 Like

Re: Anambra Female Beggar Pretending To Be Burnt With Makeup Escapes Jungle Justice by Alwaysmiling(f): 10:54am On Jul 13, 2018
Lol hustle is real
Re: Anambra Female Beggar Pretending To Be Burnt With Makeup Escapes Jungle Justice by Walexybobo(m): 10:56am On Jul 13, 2018
hahaha. Igbokwenu! I hail thee jare. afterall no b aboki people alone go dey do am since una don join the biz now.
Re: Anambra Female Beggar Pretending To Be Burnt With Makeup Escapes Jungle Justice by Cindy95(f): 10:57am On Jul 13, 2018
elmodee7:
hey!!!
if u re any better than the beggar, u don't have to insult an entire tribe cos no matter how u try to paint it, we are all Nigerians and we are all in d mess... insulting Igbos will never make u any richer or better rather u will keep inflicting self hatred and pains that will eat u up till u go down d grave....
I don't support ethnic insult from anyone...
I'm a proud igbo girl and will remain one till death so u better learn to co exist in this country or u can simply set urself on fire....
no ethnic or religious group is devoid of all this scams and evils tearing this county apart...
you better join I'm fighting this corruption or u hang urself in your dungeon of a house...
hatred doesn't pay!!!
live and let's live...
love all the way...
Re: Anambra Female Beggar Pretending To Be Burnt With Makeup Escapes Jungle Justice by Abagworo(m): 11:01am On Jul 13, 2018
The best punishment is to burn her face so that she'll achieve her desired goal of being a legitimate beggar.
Re: Anambra Female Beggar Pretending To Be Burnt With Makeup Escapes Jungle Justice by Ezniteadin(m): 11:02am On Jul 13, 2018
As bad as this act of mimicking for mercy is, sadly it is the reality of the poverty to which our leaders have plunged us all into.

the Lady may not have skills or income to consider begging as a final resort

stories like this breaks my heart and i only imagine the desperation for which our creativity is explored in the negative sence

We need to vote the clueless Rulers out to regain the sanctity and sanity of our society

Vote Sowore 2019

1 Like

Re: Anambra Female Beggar Pretending To Be Burnt With Makeup Escapes Jungle Justice by caye(m): 11:03am On Jul 13, 2018
Tc
Re: Anambra Female Beggar Pretending To Be Burnt With Makeup Escapes Jungle Justice by Yoruba4Life: 11:04am On Jul 13, 2018
Juell:
Lynching cos of false pretense? Haba Nigerians!

You mean okoro savages! Everything they do is Savagery

Skales69
Re: Anambra Female Beggar Pretending To Be Burnt With Makeup Escapes Jungle Justice by Cindy95(f): 11:05am On Jul 13, 2018
ipobarethieves:
grin grin cool undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin sad embarassed grin sad cool grin sad grin wink cheesy wink Fear ipob.Everything nah development/biz.Where is Ipobarecriminals
y'all have tried to bury we Igbos way back in the 70s but u all failed to realize that we are seeds... the more u bury us, the more we sprout new and multiple fruits...
I wish u can stop all this your crazy ethnic/religious insult and face the problem at hand...
there is no tribe or religion devoid of the mess that we are in...
if u like, u insult me like u did to others for telling u the truth but u will be wasting your time cos u won't be reading your Shit...
go and get a life!!!
live and let's live!!!
shun hatred!!!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Female Beggar Pretending To Be Burnt With Makeup Escapes Jungle Justice by jrusky(m): 11:06am On Jul 13, 2018
It happened a lot. 3 days ago I saw a blind aboki being lead by his business partner in begging jumped off the road to avoid being bit by a car even his friend or business partner holding him still stood in shock for a few second to see his blind friend jumped off the road.

I saw it live blind man jumped off the road to avoid being hit by car Hhhmmm.....
Re: Anambra Female Beggar Pretending To Be Burnt With Makeup Escapes Jungle Justice by Justchill01: 11:13am On Jul 13, 2018
grin
Re: Anambra Female Beggar Pretending To Be Burnt With Makeup Escapes Jungle Justice by kogi2010: 11:14am On Jul 13, 2018
just become she disguise as a beggar dey want administer jungle justice nonsense igbo ppl dey want to kill dere daughter 4 begging.
Re: Anambra Female Beggar Pretending To Be Burnt With Makeup Escapes Jungle Justice by ipobarethieves: 11:18am On Jul 13, 2018
grin sad sad
Cindy95:

y'all have tried to bury we Igbos way back in the 70s but u all failed to realize that we are seeds... the more u bury us, the more we sprout new and multiple fruits...
I wish u can stop all this your crazy ethnic/religious insult and face the problem at hand...
if u like, u insult me like u did to others for telling u the truth but u will be wasting your time cos u won't be reading your Shit...
go and get a life!!!
live and let's live!!!
shun hatred!!!
undecided
Cindy95:

go and get a life!!!
live and let's live!!!
shun hatred!!!
wic truth?Talk to ir fellow 21st century pigs(abi nah me kal una pigs?) to stop insulting oduduwa pipu.U dnt expect me to support criminals.When Yoruba man misbehave/do crime, we insult /disgrace him but if nah ipob,mbanu!.
Re: Anambra Female Beggar Pretending To Be Burnt With Makeup Escapes Jungle Justice by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 13, 2018
She for use this skill go Nollywood nah
Re: Anambra Female Beggar Pretending To Be Burnt With Makeup Escapes Jungle Justice by semyman: 11:21am On Jul 13, 2018
When you are all gullible
Re: Anambra Female Beggar Pretending To Be Burnt With Makeup Escapes Jungle Justice by nwanyiugbo122(f): 11:26am On Jul 13, 2018
elmodee7:
your hate for the ibos will choke you one day.
Re: Anambra Female Beggar Pretending To Be Burnt With Makeup Escapes Jungle Justice by mimimile93: 11:26am On Jul 13, 2018
Probably her toto was awful so she opt for beggin..

See no reason why a lady with toto would beg.

Use what you have and get what you want simple.
Re: Anambra Female Beggar Pretending To Be Burnt With Makeup Escapes Jungle Justice by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:26am On Jul 13, 2018
ipobarethieves:

Tribalism
Re: Anambra Female Beggar Pretending To Be Burnt With Makeup Escapes Jungle Justice by doskie(m): 11:28am On Jul 13, 2018
Nigerians want to kill for everything. is that enough to lynch her ? what sane people would want to lynch her for that kind of crime.
Re: Anambra Female Beggar Pretending To Be Burnt With Makeup Escapes Jungle Justice by ipobarethieves: 11:29am On Jul 13, 2018
Tajbol4splend:

Tribalism
i dnt support criminality. Truth is bitter.Even if d lady is a yoruba,she go hear am.Spare none
Re: Anambra Female Beggar Pretending To Be Burnt With Makeup Escapes Jungle Justice by damtan(m): 11:33am On Jul 13, 2018
lazy Nigerian youth
Re: Anambra Female Beggar Pretending To Be Burnt With Makeup Escapes Jungle Justice by konkonbilo(m): 11:53am On Jul 13, 2018
dkronicle:
Hmmmm fire go still burn
las las cheesy grin
Re: Anambra Female Beggar Pretending To Be Burnt With Makeup Escapes Jungle Justice by IsaAbubakar: 12:02pm On Jul 13, 2018
ipobarethieves:
cool undecidedi dnt talk to terrorist.Nah the elder ones in ur house be dude.Nuff said
mynd44 lalasticlala seun obinoscopy
rule 2
Re: Anambra Female Beggar Pretending To Be Burnt With Makeup Escapes Jungle Justice by sonsomegrigbo: 12:04pm On Jul 13, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
[s][/s]
be civil dude

I wonder óò.

Some people can't reason beyond tribalism anymore on Nairaland...

Shun tribalism, it is not healthy for our growing democracy
Re: Anambra Female Beggar Pretending To Be Burnt With Makeup Escapes Jungle Justice by sonsomegrigbo: 12:06pm On Jul 13, 2018
Walexybobo:
hahaha. Igbokwenu! I hail thee jare. afterall no b aboki people alone go dey do am since una don join the biz now.

You are a tribalist
Re: Anambra Female Beggar Pretending To Be Burnt With Makeup Escapes Jungle Justice by ipobarethieves: 12:06pm On Jul 13, 2018
grin grin wink cheesy smiley wink cool grin grin
IsaAbubakar:
rule 2
grin
IsaAbubakar:
rule 2
Truth is BITTER and BITTERNESS EMBITTERED LIFE.Face front, I dnt talk to terrorist/stranger.Hiw is dat insult?U are d one looking for trouble. Face front and stop rushing to quote pipu anyhow.Go back and read rule number 2 slowly

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of AAU Female Body Found Close To School Gate / Osabuohien Ehigiator, Nigerian Mafia Boss Arrested In Italy / George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Charged With Murder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.