Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,509 members, 7,808,863 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

"60 Per Cent Of Cargo In Nigeria Goes To Onitsha"- NIWA - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / "60 Per Cent Of Cargo In Nigeria Goes To Onitsha"- NIWA (32406 Views)

Fehintoluwa Okegbenle Rides Bike From Lagos To Onitsha And Back Within A Day / FG Begins Movement Of Cargoes From Lagos To Onitsha Port To Ease Apapa Traffic / I Am Traveling From Asaba To Onitsha Today, This Is How Prepared I Am (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "60 Per Cent Of Cargo In Nigeria Goes To Onitsha"- NIWA by Trendirabingi: 10:14pm On Jul 13, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

Not yet.

I just him 10 Igbo companies in Lagos alone not those outside. I promised him 50 if he could name 50 yoruba businesses worldwide.

He couldn't.
all these individual, escpecially most of the brown roofs u see in NL are very delusional. ..observe
Re: "60 Per Cent Of Cargo In Nigeria Goes To Onitsha"- NIWA by LaudableXX: 10:16pm On Jul 13, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:
Is reading illegal from where you came from?

Capital Oil is the largest importer of kerosene in Nigeria.

Be guided.
No sir, but it appears exaggeration and lies are common where you come from. Capital Oil is not the largest importer of kerosene. Take it easy.... undecided
Re: "60 Per Cent Of Cargo In Nigeria Goes To Onitsha"- NIWA by Trendirabingi: 10:18pm On Jul 13, 2018
Ategberoson:

pls don't cry here. after a Fulani man deal with you people sorry ass recently, are you not still licking their dicks for another election

thought you will shamed Hausa by quitting their land when they threatened your ancestors before you coward started running helter skelter, doing meeting like a fool. the so called Fulani soldier as you do call it made your heroes run on exiles twice and turn aba boys to erosion swimmers

pls who's the asslickers here if not you 21 century .....
u wld always defend ur job of licking the fulani anus, even as demented as they are,..u call it "job security" Afonja, we know..dnt get 2 pained...Illorin is not far from d picture...
Re: "60 Per Cent Of Cargo In Nigeria Goes To Onitsha"- NIWA by linkszelda: 10:18pm On Jul 13, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

If you are feeling suicidal, go and hold your personal lord and saviour, Buhari.

I don't respond to Shi.tholer.
The real shi.t hole is your region. It's just an animal farm with dirty pigs indoctrinated by self hate.

You don't even like yourselves so I don't expect you to like anybody. You guys identify as the most unhappy criminals of Africa.

Whether APC OR PDP, you people will still vote a hausa/fulani or aboki as you call them come 2019 . You actually have no option.

You are the real ass lickers in Nigeria because you have no option but to like what you hate
Re: "60 Per Cent Of Cargo In Nigeria Goes To Onitsha"- NIWA by linkszelda: 10:21pm On Jul 13, 2018
Trendirabingi:
just get lost, u hear? Stupidity of ur breed dnt surprise us anymore...u cnt think any better, delusional realist,..smh

You just defined the attitude of yourself and your region. You people have always been known to self destruct
Re: "60 Per Cent Of Cargo In Nigeria Goes To Onitsha"- NIWA by OfficialAPCNig: 10:29pm On Jul 13, 2018
Ofemannnu:

Do not be a permanent mumu and stop hallucinating.
Bayo Ogunlesi started GIP in 2006.This is why he is the only key person according to GIP website.
No born Igbo has massive businessesvlike the Yoruba's,home and abroad:

Illiteracy na mumu oh.

Ogunlesi is one of the founding partners. He is the Chairman because he is the only "human" partner, the rest are companies.

Pascal Dozie is a Founding Partner and Chairman of MTN Nigeria. He virtually brought MTN to Nigeria when Nigerian businessmen were afraid to invest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "60 Per Cent Of Cargo In Nigeria Goes To Onitsha"- NIWA by salford: 10:33pm On Jul 13, 2018
Hard to believe.
Re: "60 Per Cent Of Cargo In Nigeria Goes To Onitsha"- NIWA by OfficialAPCNig: 10:34pm On Jul 13, 2018
linkszelda:

The real shi.t hole is your region. It's just an animal farm with dirty pigs indoctrinated by self hate.

You don't even like yourselves so I don't expect you to like anybody. You guys identify as the most unhappy criminals of Africa.

Whether APC OR PDP, you people will still vote a hausa/fulani or aboki as you call them come 2019 . You actually have no option.

You are the real ass lickers in Nigeria because you have no option but to like what you hate
Coming from people who sold their destiny for a mere post humous award.

As far as yoruba land is dichotomized into Real yorubas and yoruba moslems, your waste land can never enjoy the unity in the SE.

Look at how you people are trying to crucify Fayose because his Anti-grazing law just to please the caliphate.

Continue enjoying your hell hole.
Re: "60 Per Cent Of Cargo In Nigeria Goes To Onitsha"- NIWA by OfficialAPCNig: 10:36pm On Jul 13, 2018
LaudableXX:

No sir, but it appears exaggeration and lies are common where you come from. Capital Oil is not the largest importer of kerosene. Take it easy.... undecided
I guess it is your father. What is his name again Dude?
Re: "60 Per Cent Of Cargo In Nigeria Goes To Onitsha"- NIWA by Ategberoson(m): 10:36pm On Jul 13, 2018
Trendirabingi:
u wld always defend ur job of licking the fulani anus, even as demented as they are,..u call it "job security" Afonja, we know..dnt get 2 pained...Illorin is not far from d picture...

go ask ojukwu and KANU they will answer your QST. cry cry baby, always crying beyond the bereaved
Re: "60 Per Cent Of Cargo In Nigeria Goes To Onitsha"- NIWA by linkszelda: 10:43pm On Jul 13, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

Coming from people who sold their destiny for a mere post humous award.

As far as yoruba land is dichotomized into Real yorubas and yoruba moslems, your waste land can never enjoy the unity in the SE.

Look at how you people are trying to crucify Fayose because his Anti-grazing law just to please the caliphate.

Continue enjoying your hell hole.

I'm not Yoruba /Afonja
This story you've typed is between you and them
Which unity in SE?
When in a family a son can sell his mother or vice versa just to have a little change in his/her pocket

And you people have already sold your destiny for far less than a post humous award.
If I was running for government, All I have to do is put chicken change in your big pocket and you will vote for me.
That is how cheap you guys are
Re: "60 Per Cent Of Cargo In Nigeria Goes To Onitsha"- NIWA by OfficialAPCNig: 10:43pm On Jul 13, 2018
Ategberoson:

go ask ojukwu and KANU they will answer your QST. cry cry baby, always crying beyond the bereaved
So yorubas are bereaved?

No wonder.

R.I.P dude. In your next life reduce your intake of brown roof water, it is really damaging something in your brain I don't know.
Re: "60 Per Cent Of Cargo In Nigeria Goes To Onitsha"- NIWA by Trendirabingi: 10:46pm On Jul 13, 2018
Ategberoson:

did i ask u any question, olodo..do u read at all or u jst struggle with thin air? .. Ur brown roof water is not gud for u afonjas mental health, yet many of una no go hear...where is awolowo.. u ask am first..? Afonjas..what is an emir doin in illorin..?..ass lickers
Re: "60 Per Cent Of Cargo In Nigeria Goes To Onitsha"- NIWA by OfficialAPCNig: 10:47pm On Jul 13, 2018
linkszelda:

I'm not Yoruba /Afonja
Which unity in SE?
When in a family a son can sell his mother or vice versa just to have a little change in his/her pocket

And you people have already sold your destiny for far less than a post humous award
There is nothing more pathetic than denying where you come from.

If you are not, name the hell hole you just crawled out from?

What Ndi Igbo achieved few years after a devastating war, a conclave of all yoruba gods can't in a thousand years talk of their descendant that fell from heaven and fed with brown roof water.

#Fact
Re: "60 Per Cent Of Cargo In Nigeria Goes To Onitsha"- NIWA by OfficialAPCNig: 10:48pm On Jul 13, 2018
Trendirabingi:
did i ask u any question, olodo..do u read at all or u jst struggle with thin air? .. Ur brown roof water is not gud for u afonjas mental health, yet many of una no go hear...where is awolowo..did u ask am first..? Afonjas..what is an emir doin in illorin..?..ass lickers
Awolowo? You mean the poison drinker?
Re: "60 Per Cent Of Cargo In Nigeria Goes To Onitsha"- NIWA by PointZerom: 10:50pm On Jul 13, 2018
LZAA:
Sarkin and Roger3D wee not like this grin Cc immhotep pointzerom justiceleague1

They have gone to rig FraudYemi inn.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "60 Per Cent Of Cargo In Nigeria Goes To Onitsha"- NIWA by Trendirabingi: 10:51pm On Jul 13, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

So yorubas are bereaved?

No wonder.

R.I.P dude. In your next life reduce your intake of brown roof water, it is really damaging something in your brain I don't know.
official.. These little bald headed brown roof afonja offsprings wld never learn..do u observe?..n again n again , they jst keep shooting dem selves on d foot...dat fulani anus must really be intoxicating dem..
Re: "60 Per Cent Of Cargo In Nigeria Goes To Onitsha"- NIWA by PointZerom: 10:51pm On Jul 13, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

What Ndi Igbo achieved few years after a devastating war, a conclave of all yoruba gods can't in a thousand years talk of their descendant that fell from heaven and fed with brown roof water.

#Fact

Hahaa
Re: "60 Per Cent Of Cargo In Nigeria Goes To Onitsha"- NIWA by Ofemannnu: 10:53pm On Jul 13, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

Illiteracy na mumu oh.

Ogunlesi is one of the founding partners. He is the Chairman because he is the only "human" partner, the rest are companies.

Pascal Dozie is a Founding Partner and Chairman of MTN Nigeria. He virtually brought MTN to Nigeria when Nigerian businessmen were afraid to invest.
You are a real Mumu.He started GIP as a company and a couple of companies with human controlling them joined him.Not 'companies' as your half cooked gray matter thinks.

GIP's Bayo: Run it like a great business Published: 05 May 2017 By: Bruno Alves & Philip Borel.

Adebayo Ogunlesi sat down with us at our Berlin Global Summit to talk about GIP III’s record fundraise, the firm’s operational focus, its one significant misstep and why everything it owns is for sale. In a way, we are all living in Adebayo Ogunlesi’s world. No, that is not because Global Infrastructure Partners ‘invented’ infrastructure investing (that distinction belongs to Macquarie), but rather because GIP has become the quintessential infrastructure GP. Founded by ‘Bayo’ – a 23-year Credit Suisse veteran who left as vice-chairman and chief client officer of its investment banking division – Matthew Harris (also exCredit Suisse) and GE expert William Woodburn in 2006, GIP is the manager all other infrastructure managers want to be: independent, industry-leading and able to raise phenomenal amounts of capital. It took the New York-based firm little more than a decade-old track record to raise $15.8 billion for what is now infrastructure’s largest-ever unlisted fund, closed this January. In comparison, the biggest fund in real estate, an older and much more established asset class, closed in late 2015, coincidentally also at $15.8 billion, but was raised by private equity behemoth Blackstone. That this relatively young, independent outfit managed to pull this off in a much shorter time frame is simultaneously testament to its reputation and the incredible investor appetite for infrastructure we are currently witnessing.

http://global-infra.com/documents/20170505.pdf

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "60 Per Cent Of Cargo In Nigeria Goes To Onitsha"- NIWA by PointZerom: 10:53pm On Jul 13, 2018
linkszelda:

I'm not Yoruba /Afonja
Which unity in SE?

And you people have already sold your destiny for far less than a post humous award.
If I was running for government, All I have to do is put chicken change in your big pocket and you will vote for me.
That is how cheap you guys are

Lol see painment.

Who sold MKO?
Re: "60 Per Cent Of Cargo In Nigeria Goes To Onitsha"- NIWA by Trendirabingi: 10:55pm On Jul 13, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

#Fact
official u too savage bikonu..even tiwa wld agree wit u...na u fit dem..brown roof is chronic, walahi... grin grin
Re: "60 Per Cent Of Cargo In Nigeria Goes To Onitsha"- NIWA by PointZerom: 10:55pm On Jul 13, 2018
Ofemannnu:

You are a real Mumu.He started GIP as a company and a couple of companies with human controlling them joined him.Not 'companies' as your half cooked gray matter thinks.

GIP's Bayo: Run it like a great business Published: 05 May 2017 By: Bruno Alves & Philip Borel.

Adebayo Ogunlesi sat down with us at our Berlin Global Summit to talk about GIP III’s record fundraise, the firm’s operational focus, its one significant misstep and why everything it owns is for sale. In a way, we are all living in Adebayo Ogunlesi’s world. No, that is not because Global Infrastructure Partners ‘invented’ infrastructure investing (that distinction belongs to Macquarie), but rather because GIP has become the quintessential infrastructure GP. Founded by ‘Bayo’ – a 23-year Credit Suisse veteran who left as vice-chairman and chief client officer of its investment banking division – Matthew Harris (also exCredit Suisse) and GE expert William Woodburn in 2006, GIP is the manager all other infrastructure managers want to be: independent, industry-leading and able to raise phenomenal amounts of capital. It took the New York-based firm little more than a decade-old track record to raise $15.8 billion for what is now infrastructure’s largest-ever unlisted fund, closed this January. In comparison, the biggest fund in real estate, an older and much more established asset class, closed in late 2015, coincidentally also at $15.8 billion, but was raised by private equity behemoth Blackstone. That this relatively young, independent outfit managed to pull this off in a much shorter time frame is simultaneously testament to its reputation and the incredible investor appetite for infrastructure we are currently witnessing.

Cry me a lagoon.
Re: "60 Per Cent Of Cargo In Nigeria Goes To Onitsha"- NIWA by Ever8054: 10:56pm On Jul 13, 2018
Patrioticooduan:
Nigeria must disintegrate.
Say no to restructuring.
Even if we restructure, it won't stop the hate we have for each other. Nigeria experienced ethnic tensions when we had regional government. If Awolowo, Azikwe, Ahmadu Bello were alive today, they won't advise us to restructure but split.
Yorubas and Ashantis or Zulus don't fight like the way Yorubas and Igbos/Hausas do. This is because we don't share same country with them. When Yorubas, Igbos, and Hausas finally separate, we won't know we once shared same country. Everyone will mind their business.
Why should I go through all the stress because I want restructuring when I can use it to split the country?
Yorubas, Hausas, and Igbos don't need one another to survive. We can only trade with each other like Europeans and Asians do.
#simplesense.
Split Nigeria!
that's exactly what we are all fighting for... Nigerian should separate into five countries... Oduduwa,Biafera, Midland,Area,Delta republic... do you agree with this ?...
Re: "60 Per Cent Of Cargo In Nigeria Goes To Onitsha"- NIWA by linkszelda: 11:00pm On Jul 13, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

#Fact
Once again I'm not YORUBA
I've told I live together with you in the hell hole in your sitting room. I am really proud of your sitting room grin
It's just yourself hatred that is making you identify anybody who opposes you as Yoruba. There's nothing more pathetic than this
Re: "60 Per Cent Of Cargo In Nigeria Goes To Onitsha"- NIWA by Ofemannnu: 11:01pm On Jul 13, 2018
PointZerom:

Cry me a lagoon.
I hope you take your BP medicants..... grin

But GIP’s success is also testament to the power of a deceptively simple idea: that infrastructure assets are to be treated as businesses ripe for operational improvements, instead of bond-like investments to be bought and left on the shelf.

THE A-TEAM “When we started GIP in 2006, our theory – and it was really just a theory at the time – was that if you applied industrial tools and techniques to the management of these assets, you ought to be able to make significant improvements to several areas,” Ogunlesi recalls. That was not the prevailing mentality at the time. The received wisdom was that infrastructure assets ran themselves; that they were immune to economic cycles; and that they generated strong cashflows and dividends. In short, it was the “buy it and it forget it” approach, as Ogunlesi remembers one competitor putting it. Some of the owners of these assets were also strikingly nonchalant about the people they served. UK waste management company Biffa, one of GIP I’s investments (and a rare failure, but more on that later), called its customers “debtors”. As Ogunlesi deadpans it:

“When you call your customers ‘debtors’, it’s unlikely you’re thinking of customer service.” So when GIP came on the scene with its bag of tricks and a team full of GE and Honeywell alumni, it made sure customer service was up there with improving operational efficiency, optimising capital spending and more banal things like better cash management. What it quickly found with its first investment – London City Airport (LCY), now exited – was that a focus on customer service went hand-in-hand with operational improvements. “One of the first issues we discovered at LCY was that they were losing bags – even though 80 percent of the people that use LCY are business travellers that don’t check in bags,” Ogunlesi explains.

Intrigued, GIP sent GE veteran and team member Scott Stanley, who previously ran an automobile parts manufacturing plant, to find out about LCY’s lost-and-found problem. LCY’s management was equally intrigued at what a “factory guy” could do to solve their lost baggage situation. The baggage handlers at LCY, however, were astounded when Stanley – a 6ft 2in (1.88 metres) American and the first member of their new owner they had ever seen – took off his jacket and jumped into the baggage haul. Not long after, Stanley called Ogunlesi to say he’d solved the problem. “I thought he’d found some fancy industrial tool – like Six Sigma – but he had done something much simpler. At the time, LCY had 14 gates and they had 12 baggage carts [serving them]. They were loading bags on two planes using one cart, which means bags meant for Geneva frequently ended up in Zurich. Scott’s solution was to spend £2,000 to buy two new carts so each plane had a dedicated cart and no longer lost its bags. And because you didn’t have to move the bags sequentially, now the turnaround time was actually faster. In the end, we improved both baggage performance and turnaround time,” Ogunlesi explains.

Another example was take-offs and landings. “When we bought Gatwick, it was the busiest single-runway airport in the world, processing 50 take-offs and landings an hour. We had two of our guys do a study of Gatwick’s air traffic control system and they told management they could increase that number to 55. Even though management at Gatwick is actually quite enlightened, they thought it couldn’t be done. We are now at 55 movements an hour and we think we can get to 58. And we got there simply by changing the...

Re: "60 Per Cent Of Cargo In Nigeria Goes To Onitsha"- NIWA by Trendirabingi: 11:06pm On Jul 13, 2018
linkszelda:

You just defined the attitude of yourself and your region. You people have always been known to self destruct
notting can be more self destructive dan linkszelda, u dat owns d moniker..u get so pained very easy... What is it wit u dudes n brown roof water.? .u should be looking for ur oduduwa from d fulanis, fighting us here is d real self destruct u know notting about, think it thru, afonja or wereva ur from...seriously
Re: "60 Per Cent Of Cargo In Nigeria Goes To Onitsha"- NIWA by linkszelda: 11:06pm On Jul 13, 2018
PointZerom:

Lol see painment.

Who sold MKO?

Painment
I have only heard of the name MKO and his murder nothing else
So why should I be pained
You should be asking your new found enemies not me. AFONJA as you call them
Re: "60 Per Cent Of Cargo In Nigeria Goes To Onitsha"- NIWA by Patrioticooduan: 11:07pm On Jul 13, 2018
Ever8054:
that's exactly what we are all fighting for... Nigerian should separate into five countries... Oduduwa,Biafera, Midland,Area,Delta republic... do you agree with this ?...
I totally agree bro

1 Like

Re: "60 Per Cent Of Cargo In Nigeria Goes To Onitsha"- NIWA by PointZerom: 11:16pm On Jul 13, 2018
Ofemannnu:

I hope you take your BP medicants..... grin

But GIP’s success is also testament to the power of a deceptively simple idea: that infrastructure assets are to be treated as businesses ripe for operational improvements, instead of bond-like investments to be bought and left on the shelf.

THE A-TEAM “When we started GIP in 2006, our theory – and it was really just a theory at the time – was that if you applied industrial tools and techniques to the management of these assets, you ought to be able to make significant improvements to several areas,” Ogunlesi recalls. That was not the prevailing mentality at the time. The received wisdom was that infrastructure assets ran themselves; that they were immune to economic cycles; and that they generated strong cashflows and dividends. In short, it was the “buy it and it forget it” approach, as Ogunlesi remembers one competitor putting it. Some of the owners of these assets were also strikingly nonchalant about the people they served. UK waste management company Biffa, one of GIP I’s investments (and a rare failure, but more on that later), called its customers “debtors”. As Ogunlesi deadpans it:

“When you call your customers ‘debtors’, it’s unlikely you’re thinking of customer service.” So when GIP came on the scene with its bag of tricks and a team full of GE and Honeywell alumni, it made sure customer service was up there with improving operational efficiency, optimising capital spending and more banal things like better cash management. What it quickly found with its first investment – London City Airport (LCY), now exited – was that a focus on customer service went hand-in-hand with operational improvements. “One of the first issues we discovered at LCY was that they were losing bags – even though 80 percent of the people that use LCY are business travellers that don’t check in bags,” Ogunlesi explains.

Intrigued, GIP sent GE veteran and team member Scott Stanley, who previously ran an automobile parts manufacturing plant, to find out about LCY’s lost-and-found problem. LCY’s management was equally intrigued at what a “factory guy” could do to solve their lost baggage situation. The baggage handlers at LCY, however, were astounded when Stanley – a 6ft 2in (1.88 metres) American and the first member of their new owner they had ever seen – took off his jacket and jumped into the baggage haul. Not long after, Stanley called Ogunlesi to say he’d solved the problem. “I thought he’d found some fancy industrial tool – like Six Sigma – but he had done something much simpler. At the time, LCY had 14 gates and they had 12 baggage carts [serving them]. They were loading bags on two planes using one cart, which means bags meant for Geneva frequently ended up in Zurich. Scott’s solution was to spend £2,000 to buy two new carts so each plane had a dedicated cart and no longer lost its bags. And because you didn’t have to move the bags sequentially, now the turnaround time was actually faster. In the end, we improved both baggage performance and turnaround time,” Ogunlesi explains.

Another example was take-offs and landings. “When we bought Gatwick, it was the busiest single-runway airport in the world, processing 50 take-offs and landings an hour. We had two of our guys do a study of Gatwick’s air traffic control system and they told management they could increase that number to 55. Even though management at Gatwick is actually quite enlightened, they thought it couldn’t be done. We are now at 55 movements an hour and we think we can get to 58. And we got there simply by changing the...

Where's your brain?

1 Like

Re: "60 Per Cent Of Cargo In Nigeria Goes To Onitsha"- NIWA by linkszelda: 11:17pm On Jul 13, 2018
Trendirabingi:
notting can be more self destructive dan linkszelda, u dat owns d moniker..u get so pained very easy... What is it wit u dudes n brown roof water.? .u should be looking for ur oduduwa from d fulanis, fighting us here is d real self destruct u know notting about, think it thru, afonja or wereva ur from...seriously

Think through?
You're from an animal farm i don't need to even think before I reply you.
By the way nothing you wasted your time typing made sense.
Re: "60 Per Cent Of Cargo In Nigeria Goes To Onitsha"- NIWA by LaudableXX: 11:27pm On Jul 13, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:
I guess it is your father OfficialAPCNig. What is his name again Dude?

Re: "60 Per Cent Of Cargo In Nigeria Goes To Onitsha"- NIWA by TundeBricklayer: 6:15am On Jul 14, 2018
Patrioticooduan:

Where is the forbes link? Forbes don't calculate people's net worth in Naira. They do that in US dollars. Just incase you don't know, I check Forbes website everytime, so I know what goes in out of the site.
I notice Ibos( mostly Anambrans) love beating chest
You have eyes but can't ser wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Passenger With No Flying Experience Landed A Plane At A Florida Airport / Photo: Accident At Ikeja This Morning / Petrol Tanker Explodes In Festac, Cars Burnt (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.