Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,389 members, 7,808,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

Nigerian First Matchingmaking And Dating site and Apps - your opinion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian First Matchingmaking And Dating site and Apps - your opinion (749 Views)

[KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills / I Don't Know What My Problem Is With Men And Dating / The Hilarious Reality Of Every Nigerian First Born (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian First Matchingmaking And Dating site and Apps - your opinion by paddymo(m): 8:33am On Jul 13, 2018
Good news, we just launched Nigerian No1 matrimonial dating and matchmaking website to ashebbi.com to replace the analog way of finding your soulmate and your life partner. Right now all the services and features are free. Register now and meet the love waiting for you www.ashebbi.com . The android and iOS app will soon be uploaded on stores for download. Please drop any question and opinion you have regarding this here
Re: Nigerian First Matchingmaking And Dating site and Apps - your opinion by paddymo(m): 12:03pm On Jul 13, 2018
Its time for the broken heart, Nigerian single mothers, Nigerian single fathers, Nigerian divorcee, Nigerian singles ready to date to find love again. Its free, Register at www.ashebbi.com

1 Like

Re: Nigerian First Matchingmaking And Dating site and Apps - your opinion by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 13, 2018
Site that yahoo boys will soon infiltrate

Re: Nigerian First Matchingmaking And Dating site and Apps - your opinion by paddymo(m): 12:14pm On Jul 13, 2018
lefulefu:
lefulefu:
We've already known this and we are working so hard to prevent such practices. Our focus isn't to make revenue but to provide a clean and secured platform for people to meetup and find happiness.
Re: Nigerian First Matchingmaking And Dating site and Apps - your opinion by cornel9297: 12:43pm On Jul 13, 2018
I was laughing the other day a guy posted a thread lamenting that most Nigerian girls on dating site are into runs.
Dating sites are occupied by local yahoo boys using beautiful girls pictures as their profile pictures.
Re: Nigerian First Matchingmaking And Dating site and Apps - your opinion by paddymo(m): 5:25pm On Jul 13, 2018
cornel9297:
I was laughing the other day a guy posted a thread lamenting that most Nigerian girls on dating site are into runs.
Dating sites are occupied by local yahoo boys using beautiful girls pictures as their profile pictures.
well as the case maybe, we are working on video verification to fight fake profiles. We are aware of this challenge and we are equal to the task
Re: Nigerian First Matchingmaking And Dating site and Apps - your opinion by paddymo(m): 6:05am On Aug 07, 2018
Nigerians are yet to know the simple magic on matrimonial websites like www.ashebbi.com people are already sharing testimonies barely 1 month after ashebbi was launched. If you are looking forward to settle down with your soul mate, or you want to be happy for the rest of your life in marriage, try ashebbi matrimony. It's just the best advice I have for you and your testimonies shall spring forth

(1) (Reply)

#men Only: Five Things You Do, During pre-intimacy That Turns Her Off / Hangout Zone / Couple Are Caught Having Sex While Driving Down The Middle Lane _watch Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.