Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

FIFA 19: Six Features That Should Be Added To Make The Game Better - Gaming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / FIFA 19: Six Features That Should Be Added To Make The Game Better (18925 Views)

All New Feature That Will Be Added To Pes 2020 Mobile / How To Fix Fifa 19 Black Pitch Working 100% / FIFA 19 PC Black Pitch issue... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIFA 19: Six Features That Should Be Added To Make The Game Better by walldoy(m): 5:21pm On Jul 13, 2018
Rayhandrinni:
so wrong.
I'm a fifa fan cos I think pes is too easy, they add assists to everything.
Fifa, you have to do it yourself.
As for graphics and reality. PES is top notch. Game play and club licensing belongs to Fifa .
Please sir when was the last time you played PES?
Re: FIFA 19: Six Features That Should Be Added To Make The Game Better by Ellixlimswag(m): 5:24pm On Jul 13, 2018
ddddon:
If them like they should use Buhari as a support striker for Real Madrid. I am still team PES, anyday, anytime.
we love outside 18 shot my brother.. cant be playing game and having body pain when i take de think

2 Likes

Re: FIFA 19: Six Features That Should Be Added To Make The Game Better by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 13, 2018
walldoy:

Please sir when was the last time you played PES?
I played the demo of pes18 on p3 and p4

Did my fuckiing head in angry
Re: FIFA 19: Six Features That Should Be Added To Make The Game Better by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 13, 2018
KingSlayer1:
Seems some PES Fans don't know this.
"The 2018 UEFA Champions League final in
Kyiv will mark the end of a very successful
and fruitful 10-year partnership between
Konami and the UEFA Champions League."

FIFA has the Licence now, that means you won't get MORE of UEFA Leagues on PES.

Serie A Official Italian
License Coming to FIFA, (and you should that's the League Ronaldo belongs to now)
So with more and new licenses, graphics, in-game features, and game modes; getting FIFA 19 instead of PES 2019 is actually NO-BRAINER.

There is a mod for all that, pes all the way
Re: FIFA 19: Six Features That Should Be Added To Make The Game Better by chukzyfcbb: 5:46pm On Jul 13, 2018
gurunlocker:

In fact, I will flog PES toughest level, I do this always, same with FIFA. But PES game play is top direct for me, very easy to score, if you make a normal tackling the ref will blow foul and many other things.

What works for you might not work for me. FIFA is just it!

I am not talking about ps2 here, do people still play that? I am talking about ps3/4 console + PC. I have both PES and FIFA, but I love FIFA more.

The best PES for me is still PES 2013 before PES did copy copy from FIFA spoil their gameplay in 2014.
see how you are contradicting yourself. a game is too easy to score and the tackling is hard to time,lol

anybody who can slide in ps2 will find sliding in FIFA easy! in Pes it has to be top precision, u just don't tackle like a ruffian.

well u like FIFA, I like pes
that's cool smiley
Re: FIFA 19: Six Features That Should Be Added To Make The Game Better by chukzyfcbb: 5:50pm On Jul 13, 2018
Ellixlimswag:

we love outside 18 shot my brother.. cant be playing game and having body pain when i take de think
outside 18shot in FIFA is a shambles, its so poorly taken, very uninteresting that it doesn't bring that excitement/adrenalin rush that comes when u take a screamer like in pes!

Most people who score in fifa always score from 18yard box 95% of the time. Its not like pes goals always come from 18yard, but when you take shot from outside it gives you that excitement.

Imagine how fake this is, but when Ronaldo scores a screamer , super sport shouts WHAT A WEEK!

The goals scored on Fifa can never make best goal if there was to be an award for that.

2 Likes

Re: FIFA 19: Six Features That Should Be Added To Make The Game Better by gurunlocker: 5:55pm On Jul 13, 2018
chukzyfcbb:

see how you are contradicting yourself. a game is too easy to score and the tackling is hard to time,lol

anybody who can slide in ps2 will find sliding in FIFA easy! in Pes it has to be top precision, u just don't tackle like a ruffian.

well u like FIFA, I like pes
that's cool smiley

Where did you see me contradicting myself? Did I write tackling is hard there or you just came to the conclusion? I believe you don't understand what I am saying, when you play PES on PC, a normal tackling will be taken as foul, that's what I am saying. So because you like PES doesn't mean I shouldn't criticize it. If you have anything to criticize about FIFA also, you are welcome to voice it.
Re: FIFA 19: Six Features That Should Be Added To Make The Game Better by evansjeff(m): 6:24pm On Jul 13, 2018
Vasaratti16:
So I'm guys I'm still feeling the vibe of my last post https://www.nairaland.com/4612811/7-video-games-villains-deserves while writing the post I realized I had a hidden talent of video game development (i.e if it's considered a talent though) , following the new talent instinct I would write another post suggesting features that could make the upcoming FIFA 19 much better.

Please who can I download any version of FIFA on my Android, apart from FIFA 14, I'm stuck with it. cry. Even if it's FIFA 15 or 16, I don't mind.
Re: FIFA 19: Six Features That Should Be Added To Make The Game Better by Lampert505(m): 6:50pm On Jul 13, 2018
Pls I need to download this,how do I abeg?
Am using a leagoo kiica power
Re: FIFA 19: Six Features That Should Be Added To Make The Game Better by Mrjo(m): 7:06pm On Jul 13, 2018
Jaytecq:

seriously... I have Winning 8, i just built some of my fav. players

i just wish dey work on that(
hahaha so you now have hazard, nerymer, etc playing from the past
Re: FIFA 19: Six Features That Should Be Added To Make The Game Better by Damilare65(m): 7:44pm On Jul 13, 2018
chukzyfcbb:

well I will say the word hard is a relative term.

one game may seem harder simply because you haven't played it well enough. when Senegal was sent out by Uruguay. I went to replay the game on pes 17 (mode :super star)

Senegal vs Uruguay, and I trashed Uruguay 4-0 on the same Super Star mode people do complain of. Will I say Pes is easy? Of course not, I will say I have mastered it well enough to be deadly.

In my ps2 days, I use Saudi Arabia to play international league on PES where I put all the top 4teams in Europe in the league, every season I come out top 3.

did it make it easy no?
I just played it well enough to be deadly.

They both have their pros and cons sha.
I know what I like in FIFA and what I like in Pes

I know it gets easier with continuous play, but FIFA is still more challenging, it has great multiplayer experience too
Re: FIFA 19: Six Features That Should Be Added To Make The Game Better by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 13, 2018
Vasaratti16:
So I'm guys I'm still feeling the vibe of my last post https://www.nairaland.com/4612811/7-video-games-villains-deserves while writing the post I realized I had a hidden talent of video game development (i.e if it's considered a talent though) , following the new talent instinct I would write another post suggesting features that could make the upcoming FIFA 19 much better.

Write about football manager in your next post. I really like your style of writing. You are good.

1 Like

Re: FIFA 19: Six Features That Should Be Added To Make The Game Better by Kyllahmc(m): 9:23pm On Jul 13, 2018
IsaAbubakar:

game play wise give it to pes
graphics and reality wise fifa is billion miles ahead
including license to names and jerseys grin
lol no mind am... Real gammers don't do PES

1 Like

Re: FIFA 19: Six Features That Should Be Added To Make The Game Better by phenom666(m): 2:20am On Jul 14, 2018
evansjeff:

Please who can I download any version of FIFA on my Android, apart from FIFA 14, I'm stuck with it. cry. Even if it's FIFA 15 or 16, I don't mind.
Sorry I read this topic late
This is d wapsite to download d latest fifa18 on android. U can't find it on play store.

http://fifa18android.com

Make sure ur phone is a top notch end phone with big RAM. Enjoy d game.
Re: FIFA 19: Six Features That Should Be Added To Make The Game Better by chiscodedon(m): 7:44am On Jul 14, 2018
TheBulusNotes:
We know But PES officially supports modding. I am playing World Cup 2018 on PES 17 via mod
How did you do that.?
Re: FIFA 19: Six Features That Should Be Added To Make The Game Better by zeus9634: 7:44am On Jul 14, 2018
Definitely gonna gift myself with it come when its released. #teamfifa all day everyday

1 Like

Re: FIFA 19: Six Features That Should Be Added To Make The Game Better by nelsonebby(m): 8:38pm On Jul 14, 2018
The Ppl saying pes are mad.

They must think it’s ppsspp pes
Re: FIFA 19: Six Features That Should Be Added To Make The Game Better by Jaytecq(m): 10:14pm On Jul 14, 2018
Mrjo:
hahaha so you now have hazard, neymar, etc playing from the past
i decided to build all the worldcup goal scorers too
Re: FIFA 19: Six Features That Should Be Added To Make The Game Better by cao(f): 2:43pm On Jul 16, 2018
KingSlayer1:
Seems some PES Fans don't know this.
"The 2018 UEFA Champions League final in
Kyiv will mark the end of a very successful
and fruitful 10-year partnership between
Konami and the UEFA Champions League."

FIFA has the Licence now, that means you won't get MORE of UEFA Leagues on PES.

Serie A Official Italian
License Coming to FIFA, (and you should that's the League Ronaldo belongs to now)
So with more and new licenses, graphics, in-game features, and game modes; getting FIFA 19 instead of PES 2019 is actually NO-BRAINER.
It is quite funny how Konami don't really seem to care for their games anymore, they just want to make money with pachinko machines and some fanboys want to carry PES on their head. Cho, PES 2018 was below £6 at one point on PSN. While, EA is trying to tell everybody that only multiplayer matters, while folks are spending tons of money on FUT.
Re: FIFA 19: Six Features That Should Be Added To Make The Game Better by cao(f): 2:47pm On Jul 16, 2018
Dollywood:
Fifa games really wacks on my ps3.. but pes is just too good.. fifa18 on my ps3 looks like real football on andriod .. they should try and upgrade the ps3 version embarassedFifa games really wacks on my ps3.. but pes is just too good.. fifa18 on my ps3 looks like real football on andriod .. they should try and upgrade the ps3 version
You appear to be also broadcasting yourself. PS3 is not current gen, if I remember correctly, FIFA 18 (PS3) isn't even the compete standard edition.
Re: FIFA 19: Six Features That Should Be Added To Make The Game Better by cao(f): 2:48pm On Jul 16, 2018
TheBulusNotes:
We know
But PES officially supports modding.
I am playing World Cup 2018 on PES 17 via mod

And we played it as an official update from EA for FIFA 18.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FIFA 19: Six Features That Should Be Added To Make The Game Better by KingSlayer1(m): 4:32pm On Jul 16, 2018
cao:

You appear to be also broadcasting yourself. PS3 is not current gen, if I remember correctly, FIFA 18 (PS3) isn't even the compete standard edition.

Nice one, EA is even managing to give something out for PS3 while others don't even look at the old gen for once again, They'll stop very soon.
Re: FIFA 19: Six Features That Should Be Added To Make The Game Better by gbengapeter(m): 6:26am On Jul 17, 2018
Re: FIFA 19: Six Features That Should Be Added To Make The Game Better by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 17, 2018
pes is rubbish, really boring game, with boring commentary, no licenses take a look at FIFA, top notch soccer, keeping u at the edge of ur sit, not wanting to drop the controller for a sec
Re: FIFA 19: Six Features That Should Be Added To Make The Game Better by DY20: 12:55am On Jul 20, 2018
Dollywood:
Fifa games really wacks on my ps3.. but pes is just too good.. fifa18 on my ps3 looks like real football on andriod .. they should try and upgrade the ps3 version embarassedFifa games really wacks on my ps3.. but pes is just too good.. fifa18 on my ps3 looks like real football on andriod .. they should try and upgrade the ps3 version
Bro, I have the same opinion too.. See, PES will no longer support PS3 starting from PES 2019.. How do you plan enjoying the game and stay updated? I am also a PES fan and a PS3 owner.
Re: FIFA 19: Six Features That Should Be Added To Make The Game Better by Lazboy: 2:10pm On Jul 21, 2018
Damilare65:

Bros, Fifa is hard to play too oo

its only Fifa 18 that I find very easy, easier than the previous ones sef .

especially Fifa16 , very hard game, the gameplay, its more complicated than pes.

pea is great too, but Fifa beats it hands down especially on ps4. .

the best pes till date is pes2013, I actually broke my controller angrily when I could not get a hang of it, the rest of the pes are just crap. too easy,

FIFA is king abeg
I totally agree with you. PES is way too easy. FIFA18 is also annoyingly easy. I had to tweak CPU settings just to get the best out of it. But I'll choose FIFA any day over PES
Re: FIFA 19: Six Features That Should Be Added To Make The Game Better by Dollywood(m): 11:13am On Jul 22, 2018
DY20:

Bro, I have the same opinion too.. See, PES will no longer support PS3 starting from PES 2019.. How do you plan enjoying the game and stay updated? I am also a PES fan and a PS3 owner.
That means PS3 is will be outdated starting from next year ? hm do u also play fifa on ur PS3 ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PUBG Lite Mobile / 10 Most Difficult Video Games In Existence / How Do You Get An Xbox Controller To Work On PC COD4 (modern Warfare)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.