Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,795 members, 7,798,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

Npowerng - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npowerng (1676 Views)

Hi There, How Is It Going? #npowerng / NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them / Is This Information Authentic Npowerng? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npowerng by npowerng: 11:52am On Jul 13, 2018
Npower
Published by N-Power NG·
Dear N-Power Beneficiaries,

*Drum roll please*

N-Power is partnering with @scholarxEdu to provide access to graduate study scholarships, expert guidance and so much more.

What are you going to do with this opportunity? �

#NPowerNG

Re: Npowerng by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 13, 2018
ScholarX will not offer you scholarship. it just a platform to search for scholarship. You will even have to pay to gain more access to scholarships. ScholarX is riding on Npower's back to gain popularity. It is their own form of growth hacking!

There are better platforms to search for scholarships even for free. findaphd.com and findamasters.com are amongst the top worldwide!

1 Like

Re: Npowerng by npowerng: 3:20pm On Jul 13, 2018
iHart01:
ScholarX will not offer you scholarship. it just a platform to search for scholarship. You will even have to pay to gain more access to scholarships. ScholarX is riding on Npower's back to gain popularity. It is their own form of growth hacking!

There are better platforms to search for scholarships even for free. findaphd.com and findamasters.com are amongst the top worldwide!

Good afternoon iHart01, does your opinion goes further to explain our partnership with ScholaX? Kindly read our post very well before making a comment. Thank you!
Re: Npowerng by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 13, 2018
npowerng:

Good afternoon iHart01, does your opinion goes further to explain our partnership with ScholaX? Kindly read our post very well before making a comment. Thank you!
If you say you are recommending ScholaX to Npower beneficiaries, that's fine but to say you are in partnership with them is pure nonsense.
Re: Npowerng by npowerng: 5:07pm On Jul 13, 2018
iHart01:
If you say you are recommending ScholaX to Npower beneficiaries, that's fine but to say you are in partnership with them is pure nonsense.

Good evening iHart01, is our partnership not making sense to you? Then we will appreciate if you keep your opinion to yourself please. Thank you!
Re: Npowerng by Digitalfinga: 5:13pm On Jul 13, 2018
pls confirm dis news..I heard dat d quest to permanent 2016 has scaled second reading
Re: Npowerng by npowerng: 7:27pm On Jul 13, 2018
[quote author=Digitalfinga post=69347624]pls confirm dis news..I heard dat d quest to permanent 2016 has scaled second reading.

Fake news
Re: Npowerng by Digitalfinga: 7:53pm On Jul 13, 2018
[quote author=npowerng post=69351371][/quote]there is God
Re: Npowerng by funnix: 8:20pm On Jul 13, 2018
Can I apply for schorlarship outside Nigeria?
Re: Npowerng by excellgraphics(m): 7:25pm On Jul 17, 2018
Please NPOWER give your authencity as regards to this text message sent to my brother befpre he go fall mugun, the message read;
Dear Volunteer,
We attempted to pay your June 2018 monthly stipends into your provided account number but payments bounced back with the following reason: BVN Unmatched
Kindly provide your alternative account details and BVN slip to support@npvn.desk-mail.com
Re: Npowerng by npowerng: 4:59pm On Jul 18, 2018
excellgraphics:
Please NPOWER give your authencity as regards to this text message sent to my brother befpre he go fall mugun, the message read;
Dear Volunteer,
We attempted to pay your June 2018 monthly stipends into your provided account number but payments bounced back with the following reason: BVN Unmatched
Kindly provide your alternative account details and BVN slip to support@npvn.desk-mail.com

Change of account is a process, You can always visit your bank to link your BVN to your account, After doing that send a mail to support@npvn.desk-mail.com

Kindly attach the document giving to you from the bank as a prove that your account has been matched with the BVN succesfully
Re: Npowerng by excellgraphics(m): 6:02pm On Jul 18, 2018
I appreciate you sir,more greas to ur elbow,i thought the mail was scam initially.
thank for your asistance
Re: Npowerng by mercyp001(f): 6:20pm On Jul 18, 2018
npowerng:

Change of account is a process, You can always visit your bank to link your BVN to your account, After doing that send a mail to support@npvn.desk-mail.com

Kindly attach the document giving to you from the bank as a prove that your account has been matched with the BVN succesfully
Sir, good evening. The confirmation button is not appearing on my brother's profile but he has been on-boarded. Hope without clicking the confirmation button before the Friday date will not give him any problem? Hope he will still be able to do the confirmation after the Friday. Sir, i am waiting for your reply.Thanks.
Re: Npowerng by sambas: 6:55pm On Jul 18, 2018
Ok
Re: Npowerng by Bakerdav: 7:11pm On Jul 18, 2018
mercyp001:

Sir, good evening. The confirmation button is not appearing on my brother's profile but he has been on-boarded. Hope without clicking the confirmation button before the Friday date will not give him any problem? Hope he will still be able to do the confirmation after the Friday. Sir, i am waiting for your reply.Thanks.
same thing is happening to me, I keep complaining over 2weeks ago up till now noting was Don

(1) (Reply)

Megastructures Limited Graduate Engineering Trainee Recruitment / Executive Assistant At Eduwalt Concierge Limited Entry Level / Requirements To Complete Pyes Application Form: Step By Step Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.