Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,278 members, 7,780,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:07 PM

Folorunso Alakija As A 7-Year-Old In 1951 With Her Sister (Throwback Photo) - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Folorunso Alakija As A 7-Year-Old In 1951 With Her Sister (Throwback Photo) (55506 Views)

Folorunso Alakija’s New N60bn Luxury Tower Ready / Folorunso Alakija Meets With TD Jakes At House On The Rock (Photos) / Folorunso Alakija Stopped Wearing Jewelry Following God's Direction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Folorunso Alakija As A 7-Year-Old In 1951 With Her Sister (Throwback Photo) by supereagle(m): 4:56am On Jul 14, 2018
naijaguy123456:
The woman that took oil well by fate when no one want it. grin grin grin

Educate me more on this information please.
Re: Folorunso Alakija As A 7-Year-Old In 1951 With Her Sister (Throwback Photo) by els0nm0rali(m): 6:59am On Jul 14, 2018
LaudableXX:

Blood of Zechariah! See finishing! shocked Oh my lawd... I kaent take it....I kent! cheesy You want the guy to enter the lagoon?

It is okay. We all understand your problem. sad In your place, any woman that is successful, must have sold her body for something. And it appears, you must have been their pim'p. That is why you feel other women elsewhere, did the same thing. Sorry, ehn.....the cure for your ignorance will soon be dispatched to your village, for them to administer on you. Try and get well soon. undecided

1 Like

Re: Folorunso Alakija As A 7-Year-Old In 1951 With Her Sister (Throwback Photo) by Ilaje44(m): 8:22am On Jul 14, 2018
Tessyama1:
From; Amagitesblog.com

Nigerian businesswoman and one of Africa's richest women, Folorunso Alakija has shared a throwback photo from 1951.

She shared the photo with her sister in anticipation or her 67th birthday. She wrote;

"#FlashbackFriday
A #throwback photo of my sister (Doy) and I (Flo) back in 1951 as a 7-year-old always-smiling little girl�
Pictures are not only worth a thousand words, but also the precious memories embedded into them.
Birthday in 2 days ����� We certainly have come a long way�
All the glory belongs to God�
#JulyBorn
#67th
#FolorunsoAlakija
"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/07/billionaire-folorunso-alakija-shares-childhood-photo.html

Nigerians and football age are like ants and sugar. How can you be 7 in 1951, and be celebrating 67th birthday in 2018 Flo? If your age in 1951 was 7, then you should be 74 in 2018. Flo, please stop your ridiculous lies (aka Lai Mohammeds).
Taink you

1 Like

Re: Folorunso Alakija As A 7-Year-Old In 1951 With Her Sister (Throwback Photo) by Almunjid(m): 8:28am On Jul 14, 2018
labake1:

OK I will do it now
Good. Don't forget me (ur legal adviser) when u start making millions 0oo! Lol
Re: Folorunso Alakija As A 7-Year-Old In 1951 With Her Sister (Throwback Photo) by labake1(f): 9:13am On Jul 14, 2018
Almunjid:

Good. Don't forget me (ur legal adviser) when u start making millions 0oo! Lol

Don't worry I won't
Re: Folorunso Alakija As A 7-Year-Old In 1951 With Her Sister (Throwback Photo) by mrhowoto: 10:16am On Jul 14, 2018
Ilaje44:

Nigerians and football age are like ants and sugar. How can you be 7 in 1951, and be celebrating 67th birthday in 2018 Flo? If your age in 1951 was 7, then you should be 74 in 2018. Flo, please stop your ridiculous lies (aka Lai Mohammeds).
Taink you
I thought I was the only one that noticed it.
Re: Folorunso Alakija As A 7-Year-Old In 1951 With Her Sister (Throwback Photo) by Almunjid(m): 11:45am On Jul 14, 2018
labake1:

Don't worry I won't
Thanks, you're the best!

1 Like

Re: Folorunso Alakija As A 7-Year-Old In 1951 With Her Sister (Throwback Photo) by Nightmareo07: 2:03pm On Jul 14, 2018
LaudableXX:

[s]Thank you for letting us all know that your "own mothers and sisters are cheap, have no respect for marriage, and sold their pussy to become famous and rich." shocked Obviously, you were the pim'p who brokered the deal for all those women in your place. undecided Didn't I mention that before?

If a man grows up in a community where women are hardworking, educated, respectful, straight-forward and disciplined in a bid to achieve their goals, he would see all other women in that light. wink But a man who grows up in an environment where women have to behave like sluts to get ahead in life, will ultimately view every other woman in that way. And that is what has shaped your mindset. So your problem has been diagnosed, decoded and analysed. As a man thinketh in his mind, so is he. Now that you have shared the contents of your mind with us, and proved to us that women in your place sell their pussy to become successful, who are we to disagree[/s]?
Hehehehehe
I can feel ur frustrations and pain... MRS ALAKIJA IS A PROSTITUTE.. (nigga kill yaself)

Useless son of thousand fathers..
Ur mum like rd to u the person u call "Dad" is not ur father... But u and ur sisters have different Fathers..
Some are in computer village some are are in oshodi bus stop.. grin

The prostitute agbo seller u call mum is hawking pussy currently in computer village.
"Buy agbo and get free pussy"
If u know u know..grin

CONEHEADED FOOL WIYH A ROTTEN BROWN TEETH. cool
Re: Folorunso Alakija As A 7-Year-Old In 1951 With Her Sister (Throwback Photo) by LaudableXX: 2:27pm On Jul 14, 2018
Nightmareo07:
Hehehehehe
I can feel ur frustrations and pain Nightmareo07 ... MRS ALAKIJA IS NOT A PROSTITUTE.. (nigga kill yaself)

Useless son of thousand fathers..
Nightmareo07, Ur mum like rd to u the person u call "Dad" is not ur father... But u and ur sisters have different Fathers, Nightmareo07 ..
Some are in computer village some are are in oshodi bus stop.. grin

The prostitute agbo seller u call mum Nightmareo07, is hawking pussy currently in computer village.
"Buy agbo and get free pussy"
If u know u know..grin

Nightmareo07 THE CONEHEADED FOOL WIYH A ROTTEN BROWN TEETH. cool
Fixed!

Re: Folorunso Alakija As A 7-Year-Old In 1951 With Her Sister (Throwback Photo) by Nightmareo07: 2:32pm On Jul 14, 2018
LaudableXX:

Fixed!

He pain am gan!!

Re: Folorunso Alakija As A 7-Year-Old In 1951 With Her Sister (Throwback Photo) by LaudableXX: 2:32pm On Jul 14, 2018
Nightmareo07:
He pain am Nightmareo07 gan!!

Re: Folorunso Alakija As A 7-Year-Old In 1951 With Her Sister (Throwback Photo) by Nightmareo07: 2:33pm On Jul 14, 2018
[quote author=LaudableXX post=69372952][/quote]
grin..
Re: Folorunso Alakija As A 7-Year-Old In 1951 With Her Sister (Throwback Photo) by LaudableXX: 2:45pm On Jul 14, 2018
els0nm0rali:
You can obviously see the shallowness in his brain. cheesy Uju Ifejika owns Brittania-U Ltd, an upstream exploration company which has an oil well OML 90. In his miniscule mind, he probably believes she also slept her way through, to owning it. Can you see how backward his mentality has become? Anyway, nobody should blame him. From his words, you can see that he simply showed everyone the way his own female relatives get what they want. grin He is simply a pussy-obsessed rodent. Can't you see the way he keeps chanting the word "pussy?"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Folorunso Alakija As A 7-Year-Old In 1951 With Her Sister (Throwback Photo) by LaudableXX: 2:47pm On Jul 14, 2018

Re: Folorunso Alakija As A 7-Year-Old In 1951 With Her Sister (Throwback Photo) by Nightmareo07: 2:48pm On Jul 14, 2018
[quote author=LaudableXX post=69373328][/quote]

Re: Folorunso Alakija As A 7-Year-Old In 1951 With Her Sister (Throwback Photo) by LaudableXX: 3:01pm On Jul 14, 2018
Nightmareo07:
Nightmareo07, so you have a husband that cannot make sense, it means you are gay.

Re: Folorunso Alakija As A 7-Year-Old In 1951 With Her Sister (Throwback Photo) by els0nm0rali(m): 3:26pm On Jul 14, 2018
LaudableXX:
You can obviously see the shallowness in his brain. cheesy Uju Ifejika owns Brittania-U Ltd, an upstream exploration company which has an oil well OML 90. In his miniscule mind, he probably believes she also slept her way through, to owning it. Can you see how backward his mentality has become? Anyway, nobody should blame him. From his words, you can see that he simply showed everyone the way his own female relatives get what they want. grin He is simply a pussy-obsessed rodent. Can't you see the way he keeps chanting the word "pussy?"

Hehehe...the guy is one funny dude. Must have escaped from Yaba left.

1 Like

Re: Folorunso Alakija As A 7-Year-Old In 1951 With Her Sister (Throwback Photo) by Nightmareo07: 5:27pm On Jul 14, 2018
LaudableXX:

I'm Laudablexx and lexgtonsteel.., i have a husband that cannot make sense, it means I'm gay.
FIXED!!

Coward afonja.. grin
Afonja I have busted ur both moniker..
I tot u were denying u ain't afonja

Sophisticated mor.on

1 Like

Re: Folorunso Alakija As A 7-Year-Old In 1951 With Her Sister (Throwback Photo) by LaudableXX: 6:55pm On Jul 14, 2018
Nightmareo07:
FIXED!!

Coward afonja.. grin
Afonja I have busted ur both moniker..
I tot u were denying u ain't afonja

Sophisticated mor.on

(sigh!) Here we go again...! shocked Is that all? Why do you like advertising your stuvpidity online like this? What day, year or month did I suddenly become an Afonja or a Yoruba person? Please tell everybody, o! sad And who da heck is lexgtonsteel? The minute anyone does not share your deluded perspective, he becomes an Afonja. Why am I not surprised that you are playing this silly card? You obviously failed geography lessons in school, all those years ago. Collect a refund from your teachers, abeg. They forgot to teach you that over 250 ethnic groups exist in Nigeria.

There are people from many different ethnic groups who cannot stand dimwits like you, due to your insulting remarks.

Re: Folorunso Alakija As A 7-Year-Old In 1951 With Her Sister (Throwback Photo) by Nightmareo07: 8:10pm On Jul 15, 2018
LaudableXX:

(sigh!) c [s]we go again...! shocked Is that all? Why do you like advertising your stuvpidity online like this? What day, year or month did I suddenly become an Afonja or a Yoruba person? Please tell everybody, o! sad And who da heck is lexgtonsteel? The minute anyone does not share your deluded perspective, he becomes an Afonja. Why am I not surprised that you are playing this silly card? You obviously failed geography lessons in school, all those years ago. Collect a refund from your teachers, abeg. They forgot to teach you that over 250 ethnic groups exist in Nigeria.

There are people from many different ethnic groups who cannot stand dimwits like you, due to your insulting remarks[/s].

Sharaaaaaaaap!!!!... Dumb fool.
I ain't gat no time to read this trash!!.
MRS ALAKIJA IS A PROSTITUTE. cool

1 Like

Re: Folorunso Alakija As A 7-Year-Old In 1951 With Her Sister (Throwback Photo) by LaudableXX: 10:40pm On Jul 15, 2018
Nightmareo07:
Sharaaaaaaaap!!!!... Dumb fool.
I ain't gat no time to read this trash!!.
MRS ALAKIJA IS NOT A PROSTITUTE. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Folorunso Alakija As A 7-Year-Old In 1951 With Her Sister (Throwback Photo) by Nightmareo07: 11:09pm On Jul 15, 2018
[quote author=LaudableXX post=69417253][/quote]

Trash!!
Deal with the truth!!
She sold pussy to get to the top.
I refuse to glorify corruption cool
Re: Folorunso Alakija As A 7-Year-Old In 1951 With Her Sister (Throwback Photo) by LaudableXX: 11:24pm On Jul 15, 2018
Nightmareo07:
Trash!!
Deal with the truth!!
She sold pussy to get to the top.
I refuse to glorify corruption cool
Hehehe..... this matter is just making you rant and rave like a lunatic-in-waiting. grin Take am easy. No go kill yahself. But then if you decide to die on top dis matter, who am I to stop you? shocked Alakija of Famfa Oil is not a prostitute, simply because she got an oil block. Neither is Uju Ifejika of Brittania-U a prostitute, because she got an oil well. Both women are doing well in the oil business. Now, if this fact still upsets you, kindly take a leap into the lagoon. You will not be missed! Hehehe...... cheesy

Re: Folorunso Alakija As A 7-Year-Old In 1951 With Her Sister (Throwback Photo) by LaudableXX: 11:33pm On Jul 15, 2018
Nightmareo07:
Hang ur self...Nightmareo07
Alakija is s not a prostitute grin

Re: Folorunso Alakija As A 7-Year-Old In 1951 With Her Sister (Throwback Photo) by Nightmareo07: 11:35pm On Jul 15, 2018
[quote author=LaudableXX post=69418057][/quote]
Sharaaaaaap!!!
Die there.!! Alakija is a big prostitute.
cool
Re: Folorunso Alakija As A 7-Year-Old In 1951 With Her Sister (Throwback Photo) by LaudableXX: 11:37pm On Jul 15, 2018
Nightmareo07:
Sharaaaaaap!!!
Nightmareo07 Die there.!! Alakija Nightmareo07 is a big prostitute. cool

Re: Folorunso Alakija As A 7-Year-Old In 1951 With Her Sister (Throwback Photo) by Konquest: 7:44pm On Jul 21, 2021
Tessyama1:
From; Amagitesblog.com

Nigerian businesswoman and one of Africa's richest women, Folorunso Alakija has shared a throwback photo from 1951.

She shared the photo with her sister in anticipation of her 67th birthday. She wrote;

"#FlashbackFriday
A #throwback photo of my sister (Doy) and I (Flo) back in 1951 as a 7-year-old always-smiling little girl�
Pictures are not only worth a thousand words, but also the precious memories embedded into them.
Birthday in 2 days. We certainly have come a long way
All the glory belongs to God
#JulyBorn
#67th
#FolorunsoAlakija
"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/07/billionaire-folorunso-alakija-shares-childhood-photo.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

GTBank’s Segun Agbaje Spends $200,000 On New Mercedes Maybach / Residents Storm New Osun Mall As It Opens / Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.