Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

Shipping From USA And UK Using Shoptomydoor - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Shipping From USA And UK Using Shoptomydoor (259 Views)

Shoptomydoor/shiptonaija: Dubious Character. / The Scam Called Shoptomydoor.com Dont Use Them!!! / Shoptomydoor Scammer Or Not?. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shipping From USA And UK Using Shoptomydoor by jeffohenelotu(m): 2:34pm On Jul 13, 2018
Selling laptops can be quite challenging, I have to buy deals that will not chase out my customers. Fortunately, there are great prices in so many USA online stores. When a friend introduced me to shoptomydoor, I honestly thought they were like konga and jumia so I was not interested. Then I went to an event some time ago, quite a number of years now and I saw them at one pf the booths there at an exhibition in Lagos trade fair. I pick up a flier they shared and got into a rapport with one of the sales representative. Alas! This guys were just like DHL and Fedex or UPS, I mean they do the same business – shipping! Only that this guys seemed way cheaper than so many other well-known or popular shipping companies in Nigeria.
I started using shoptmydoor and for 2 years now it has been nothing but peace of mind. I don’t get all the stories I had from my former shipper. It is simple, fast and convenient with their doo to door shipping services. So, even if you are in Maiduguri or Sokoto, shoptomydoor will bring all your shipping too your door without stress.

(1) (Reply)

CBN Injects Fresh $210 Million Into Forex Market / Buy Kosso / 7 Surefire Strategies To Make You Succeed in Haulage Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.