Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

How To Raise Funds For Medical Purpose In Nigeria - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Raise Funds For Medical Purpose In Nigeria (351 Views)

I Almost Sold My TV To Raise Funds For The Delivery Of My Unborn Baby. / Is It Wrong To Raise An African Child The British Or American Way? / Is Africa Really A Better Place to Raise A Child Than The Western World? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Raise Funds For Medical Purpose In Nigeria by FundmengREP: 3:25pm On Jul 13, 2018
Many families fall into hardship for different reasons and conditions. Most times paying medical bills on serious and life threatening ailments can be so frustrating and bring about depression for people involved as they may not have the financial capacity to handle the condition.
So what can an individual or family do to help a person/family in need of financial assistance for a medical case?
• Holding an event for fundraising for your cause locally could proffer a solution that can provide an immediate boost to your cause. But this will be a hard challenge due to the funds required for logistics.
• Medical financial assistance proposals from neighborhood: This is another method of fundraising but can often take months to be decided upon, by which time it may be too late for the individual.
Our recommendation:
• Fundraising platforms like www.fundmeng.com (IG: @fundmeng) can be very useful. Funds can be raised to take care of the health challenged individual. This makes any contribution vitally important with the ability to make an immediate impact on the situation of the individual in need of the health assistance.
Note that you will be providing medical report for verification, each cause is actually verified at the hospital the fundraiser is admitted.
How does it work?
1. Visit www.fundmeng.com
2. Click on Get Started or Start a Fundraiser Cause, complete the form and upload all necessary documentary evidence and picture of the beneficiary. (Do not upload any image that portrays indignity or humiliates the beneficiary)
3. Book a free appointment with Fundmeng.com for verification and advice
4. Once verified, your cause would be uploaded and donations would be made available
Pass this message to all those in need of medical assistance and thank me later

Re: How To Raise Funds For Medical Purpose In Nigeria by FundmengREP: 3:37pm On Jul 14, 2018
Happy weekend dear Nairalanders.

Wishing you a restful weekend with lots of fun..

Check my signature

(1) (Reply)

Please Let's Not Trivialize Rape! / Who Are Your Family / Nigerian Pilot Elated After Flying His Mom (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.