Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,863 members, 7,806,455 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

Ekiti Election: Voters Receive Cash, Gifts From Politicians - The Nation (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Election: Voters Receive Cash, Gifts From Politicians - The Nation (Pics) (39480 Views)

Osun Election: Voters Defy Rain In Ife (Photos) / Edo Election: Voters Stop Thugs From Disrupting Election In Oredo (Video) / Students, Youths Lead As INEC Releases 2019 Election Voters Distribution Statist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Election: Voters Receive Cash, Gifts From Politicians - The Nation (Pics) by ChangetheChange: 6:26pm On Jul 13, 2018
gringrin grin
Thief-nubu nation newspaper propaganda can't save APC and Fayemi from defeat tomorrow
Re: Ekiti Election: Voters Receive Cash, Gifts From Politicians - The Nation (Pics) by dafeyankee: 6:28pm On Jul 13, 2018
frowland:

Why did you include IMO? Unto what? Do you know the price of a plot of land in owerri right now compared to 8years ago?
Do you see the infrastructurs there compared to the last 16years? Yes some are not of standard but majority of the others are. Please don't talk bullshit if you are just reading about IMO on social media.
Never ever in your life put Imo in the same bracket as those states you mentioned.
If you have issues with the Gov, good for you and bad for others...but please leave out Imo in your IPOB agenda.
Rubish.

Okorocha are you on Nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: Voters Receive Cash, Gifts From Politicians - The Nation (Pics) by Mires: 6:28pm On Jul 13, 2018
Tinubu and his propaganda The Nation
Re: Ekiti Election: Voters Receive Cash, Gifts From Politicians - The Nation (Pics) by Jointhemiltons2(m): 6:29pm On Jul 13, 2018
crispus09:
That's how they use to do a day to election and after the election people will pick their suffering from root.

God will punish all this people
I can tell you that half of Ekiti people think it’s Fayose that’s campaigning,naso them go use vote Fayemi
Re: Ekiti Election: Voters Receive Cash, Gifts From Politicians - The Nation (Pics) by femmjo: 6:29pm On Jul 13, 2018
Report from the Nation newspaper? Hmmn.
Re: Ekiti Election: Voters Receive Cash, Gifts From Politicians - The Nation (Pics) by powerkey: 6:29pm On Jul 13, 2018
APC and Lies are like Satan and lie Mohammed.....

How market for APC ndiara....
Re: Ekiti Election: Voters Receive Cash, Gifts From Politicians - The Nation (Pics) by maxzzo1(m): 6:30pm On Jul 13, 2018
The nation again....collect d money n vote for ur conscience simple datz if na true sef....

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election: Voters Receive Cash, Gifts From Politicians - The Nation (Pics) by BIXYBABE: 6:30pm On Jul 13, 2018
Sleyanya1:
sad

"Whatever it is that you're offered just to vote against your true conscience, please divide it's worth by four (4) and ask yourself if that's what you're worth to Nigeria every year.

Quick example: let's say you were given N2,000 to vote for a party you won't have necessarily voted for. It means to such politician & yourself, you're worth N500 per year.

I will rather not vote than accept any bribe come 2019.
whether u collect or not .........They will never do any thing for d elite
Re: Ekiti Election: Voters Receive Cash, Gifts From Politicians - The Nation (Pics) by cornel9297: 6:30pm On Jul 13, 2018
The nation is APC news paper ,good at propaganda
Re: Ekiti Election: Voters Receive Cash, Gifts From Politicians - The Nation (Pics) by lokho(m): 6:31pm On Jul 13, 2018
I would love if ekiti can disappoint APC and PDP and vote for a neutral party.

Based on the debate that held yesterday, Tunde Afe of ANRP has a great manifesto and good intention for the Ekiti people...

Some people might think I've collected money but its a lie though.... just pitying the future of our people and our unborn children.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Election: Voters Receive Cash, Gifts From Politicians - The Nation (Pics) by Bhol28: 6:31pm On Jul 13, 2018
success1smyn:
and you think the politician that share 4k to voters will offer anything? other than every means to get he's money back

its give and take business
That's d simple logic,some have sold their properties to run election campaign,all these money they are sharing are from d sold assets. definitely when they win they will use money meant for people's welfare to buy bigger properties back
Re: Ekiti Election: Voters Receive Cash, Gifts From Politicians - The Nation (Pics) by lokho(m): 6:31pm On Jul 13, 2018
I would love if ekiti people can disappoint APC and PDP and vote for a neutral party.

Based on the debate that held yesterday, Tunde Afe of ANRP has a great manifesto and good intention for the Ekiti people...

Some people might think I've collected money but its a lie though.... just pitying the future of our people and our unborn children.
Re: Ekiti Election: Voters Receive Cash, Gifts From Politicians - The Nation (Pics) by mamaa88(f): 6:32pm On Jul 13, 2018
Ekiti
Re: Ekiti Election: Voters Receive Cash, Gifts From Politicians - The Nation (Pics) by Asquare84(m): 6:32pm On Jul 13, 2018
dre11:

http://thenationonlineng.net/ekiti-2018-voters-receive-cash-gifts-from-politicians/

Simple put fayose and PDP are buying vote while he has been engaging in emotional blackmail
Re: Ekiti Election: Voters Receive Cash, Gifts From Politicians - The Nation (Pics) by linearity: 6:32pm On Jul 13, 2018
dafeyankee:
Fayose is desperate.

PDP is desperate. APC is desperate too to reclaim this State. But the ones that have the power to decide what is good for them,are the ones selling their futures for N4000.

Let it be on record that Ekiti people sold their souls for N4000 each,and one made in Mali phone.

God I know you are a miracle working God,so please send ANGEL SENSE to Ekiti,Kogi,Imo and Abia States to share some SENSE to the people there that keep selling their futures for N4000.

I doubt if everyone that collected will show up at the voting booth tomorrow, others will even show up and still vote their conscience and necessarily the candidate for which they collected money.

The smart ones will collect money from APC and still go line up and collect from PDP and not show up on Election Day or vote whoever they pleases.

To many government does nothing to benefit them and this is their only means of getting their share of the proverbial National Cake.
Re: Ekiti Election: Voters Receive Cash, Gifts From Politicians - The Nation (Pics) by frowland(m): 6:33pm On Jul 13, 2018
dafeyankee:

Okorocha are you on Nairaland?
It does not matter who I am, just dont mention IMO in the same bracket as those states. True Imolites knows there is no way those states matches up with IMO.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: Voters Receive Cash, Gifts From Politicians - The Nation (Pics) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 13, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Ekiti Election: Voters Receive Cash, Gifts From Politicians - The Nation (Pics) by DavIkenna(m): 6:36pm On Jul 13, 2018
dre11:

When our correspondent sought to know who was sharing the money, she said: “I’m not a radio. Leave me, I am annoyed.” Then she walked away.

Y the correspondent no enter know who dey share the money? Nonsense writeup

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: Voters Receive Cash, Gifts From Politicians - The Nation (Pics) by doublecross(m): 6:37pm On Jul 13, 2018
dafeyankee:
Fayose is desperate.

PDP is desperate. APC is desperate too to reclaim this State. But the ones that have the power to decide what is good for them,are the ones selling their futures for N4000.

Let it be on record that Ekiti people sold their souls for N4000 each,and one made in Mali phone.

God I know you are a miracle working God,so please send ANGEL SENSE to Ekiti,Kogi,Imo and Abia States to share some SENSE to the people there that keep selling their futures for
god bless you ooooo. God will punish all the youths on this nairaland that comment on irrelevant post and even the op that will not put relevant post on front page. i repeat go to politics section and see the post...
a "must read" place your comments there and stop killing yourselves. in fact i will share that post here for useless senseless youths on this forum.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Election: Voters Receive Cash, Gifts From Politicians - The Nation (Pics) by israelmao(m): 6:37pm On Jul 13, 2018
Collect money if they give to you because it is our commonwealth but vote according to your conscience.
Re: Ekiti Election: Voters Receive Cash, Gifts From Politicians - The Nation (Pics) by doublecross(m): 6:39pm On Jul 13, 2018
its no longer hidden that all these politicians are looters. 2019 election is drawing close and these thieves are at it again. let us the youths use this medium to deliberate on how to take back our nation. i wonder how we have managed all this while. I beg you the Nigerian youths to be wise and see that APC and PDP, irrespective of the candidate they produce have the same interior motive. How can a country be this rich and yet the youths suffer? please let us start from here. If need be that we create our own party or join one small existing party to produce a candidate....let us do. We will vote in mass. please you all should bring up ideas as our youths are even beginning to commit suicide. @op.....i beg of you to please take this to front page as it is for the benefit of our beloved country. please i need all nairalanders to comment and bring up ideas. i will personally monitor progress and together we shall reach an agreement.
Re: Ekiti Election: Voters Receive Cash, Gifts From Politicians - The Nation (Pics) by Lomprico2: 6:41pm On Jul 13, 2018
Collect and vote ur choice.
Re: Ekiti Election: Voters Receive Cash, Gifts From Politicians - The Nation (Pics) by hadaydhollarpo(m): 6:43pm On Jul 13, 2018
psucc:
I think I should not read anymore on Ekiti till after the result is announced. So much fake stories making the rounds
abeg park well, if it were to be APC you would have believe it to be a true story abi? A reporter confirm it live on a radio.
Re: Ekiti Election: Voters Receive Cash, Gifts From Politicians - The Nation (Pics) by jbtobsyn(m): 6:44pm On Jul 13, 2018
dafeyankee:
Fayose is desperate.

God I know you are a miracle working God,so please send ANGEL SENSE to Ekiti,Kogi,Imo and Abia States to share some SENSE to the people there that keep selling their futures for N4000.
The should release the audio file instead of writings. I am wiser to believe most Newspapers under this Buhari's regime.
Re: Ekiti Election: Voters Receive Cash, Gifts From Politicians - The Nation (Pics) by jbtobsyn(m): 6:45pm On Jul 13, 2018
dafeyankee:
Fayose is desperate.

God send sense ooo.
Re: Ekiti Election: Voters Receive Cash, Gifts From Politicians - The Nation (Pics) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 13, 2018
No be new thing na
Re: Ekiti Election: Voters Receive Cash, Gifts From Politicians - The Nation (Pics) by exporttraining: 6:47pm On Jul 13, 2018
This is small to what fayemi is giving out now. fayemi is giving 15000 naira each to voter here in ekiti
Re: Ekiti Election: Voters Receive Cash, Gifts From Politicians - The Nation (Pics) by agarawu23(m): 6:50pm On Jul 13, 2018
Sell your birthright and be shouting bad govt later.
Re: Ekiti Election: Voters Receive Cash, Gifts From Politicians - The Nation (Pics) by butterflylion: 6:50pm On Jul 13, 2018
psucc:
I think I should not read anymore on Ekiti till after the result is announced. So much fake stories making the rounds

Not fake BBC covered one personally

The Facebook video shows residents of Ekiti who claimed they were collecting N4,000 each

https://www.facebook.com/bbcnewspidgin/videos/951433981728995

https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/tori-44827936
Re: Ekiti Election: Voters Receive Cash, Gifts From Politicians - The Nation (Pics) by butterflylion: 6:51pm On Jul 13, 2018
psucc:

Sahara reporters covered another in a different location

BREAKING: Video Shows Ekiti PDP Bribing Voters With N,3000 To N5,000 At Old Govt House | Sahara Reporters

An exclusive video footage received by SaharaReporters on Friday showed how the electorate were being bribed with money at the old Government House, Oke-Ayaba, Ado Ekiti to vote for the candidate of the PDP, Professor Olusola Kolapo Eleka.

Ahead of the Saturday’s governorship election in Ekiti State, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has begun the inducement of the electorate with “cash”.

The cash gifts ranged from N3,000 to N5,000, and were being shared to prospective voters according to their political wards in the state.
Scores of supporters were seen in the video footage trooping into the old Government House to collect their own share of the money.

“I showed them my Permanent Voters Card (PVC) as an evidence that I am a voter in Ekiti and they gave me my own N3, 000…and I will vote on Saturday no matter the tension in the state,” one registered voter said.
Many party leaders were sighted inside the Government House doling out the cash as they canvassed support for the PDP ahead of Saturday.

As of the time of filling this report, it was unclear if the All Progressives Congress (APC), PDP’s main challenger, had been doing the same.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XLFyyIEBek
Re: Ekiti Election: Voters Receive Cash, Gifts From Politicians - The Nation (Pics) by Motion123(m): 6:52pm On Jul 13, 2018
Give the people more than what had just be given and u av won (N5000 or a Teckno phone)..... Poverty truly reigns here

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Sacks Emeka Nwajiuba From House Of Reps Declares Chike Okafor As Winner / Edo Lawmakers Fight, Throw Chairs At Themselves In The House Of Assembly (Video) / Senator Orji Kalu Reacts As Buhari Re-Appoints Mustapha, Kyari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.