Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,792 members, 7,798,670 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

Video Shows Ekiti PDP Bribing Voters With N3,000 To N5,000 At Old Govt House - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Shows Ekiti PDP Bribing Voters With N3,000 To N5,000 At Old Govt House (851 Views)

APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ / Seasonal ‘romance’: How Politicians Deceive Voters With Fake Lifestyles (pics) / Kano Rerun: Thugs Chase Away Voters With Dangerous Weapons (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Shows Ekiti PDP Bribing Voters With N3,000 To N5,000 At Old Govt House by yns4real: 5:45pm On Jul 13, 2018
BREAKING: Video Shows Ekiti PDP Bribing Voters With N,3000 To N5,000 At Old Govt House | Sahara Reporters

An exclusive video footage received by SaharaReporters on Friday showed how the electorate were being bribed with money at the old Government House, Oke-Ayaba, Ado Ekiti to vote for the candidate of the PDP, Professor Olusola Kolapo Eleka.

Ahead of the Saturday’s governorship election in Ekiti State, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has begun the inducement of the electorate with “cash”.

The cash gifts ranged from N3,000 to N5,000, and were being shared to prospective voters according to their political wards in the state.
Scores of supporters were seen in the video footage trooping into the old Government House to collect their own share of the money.

“I showed them my Permanent Voters Card (PVC) as an evidence that I am a voter in Ekiti and they gave me my own N3, 000…and I will vote on Saturday no matter the tension in the state,” one registered voter said.
Many party leaders were sighted inside the Government House doling out the cash as they canvassed support for the PDP ahead of Saturday.

As of the time of filling this report, it was unclear if the All Progressives Congress (APC), PDP’s main challenger, had been doing the same.

Watch the video here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XLFyyIEBek

http://saharareporters.com/2018/07/13/breaking-video-shows-ekiti-pdp-bribing-voters-n3000-n5000-old-govt-house

Re: Video Shows Ekiti PDP Bribing Voters With N3,000 To N5,000 At Old Govt House by crispus09(m): 5:47pm On Jul 13, 2018
Ekiti people wan dey collect there future
Re: Video Shows Ekiti PDP Bribing Voters With N3,000 To N5,000 At Old Govt House by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 5:47pm On Jul 13, 2018
FAYOSIC
EKITIC
Re: Video Shows Ekiti PDP Bribing Voters With N3,000 To N5,000 At Old Govt House by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 13, 2018
More APac propaganda

We all know APC are deperately corrupt and lack common sense to do things the right way

Hemcr will go to all length to spread their propaganda all in pursuit of power

1 Like

Re: Video Shows Ekiti PDP Bribing Voters With N3,000 To N5,000 At Old Govt House by bedspread: 5:57pm On Jul 13, 2018
Get as Much as u can from both Parties but Don't Vote Fulani Herdsmen into your State....
Re: Video Shows Ekiti PDP Bribing Voters With N3,000 To N5,000 At Old Govt House by seunmsg(m): 5:58pm On Jul 13, 2018
If Fayose wins a third term tomorrow through his puppet, the joke will be on Ekiti people. They either end his reign of madness or live on 3k stipend, four cups of rice handout and perpetual non payment of salaries for another 4 years. The choice is theirs.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Shows Ekiti PDP Bribing Voters With N3,000 To N5,000 At Old Govt House by TimFisher2: 6:01pm On Jul 13, 2018
undecided

If it is true!

I condemn it in strong terms

Allow people's wish to prevail without any form of coercion or inducement to solidify true democracy!

meanwhile let me go and watch the video first to investigate.

I will be right back!

***modified****

No evidence shown that the party above are inducing members

what i saw people walking briskly up and down

what happened next was a kind of sharp pause showing another group of person(s) clustered collecting money

it could be any party neither PDP or APC or even opposition trying to use it to their own advantage

In politics anything is possible!

***please if you want to quote me***

I want facts!

I mean concrete evidence!
Re: Video Shows Ekiti PDP Bribing Voters With N3,000 To N5,000 At Old Govt House by Olanireti(m): 6:02pm On Jul 13, 2018
They have started selling their future. If I hear complain that your governor did not perform after this, thunder go dey fire una. After all, una dey sell una vote
Re: Video Shows Ekiti PDP Bribing Voters With N3,000 To N5,000 At Old Govt House by Borderless: 6:03pm On Jul 13, 2018
seunmsg:
If Fayose wins a third term tomorrow through his puppet, the joke will be on Ekiti people. They either end his reign of madness or live on 3k stipend, four cups of rice handout and perpetual non payment of salaries for another 4 years.

Calm down. Check your blood pressure!
Re: Video Shows Ekiti PDP Bribing Voters With N3,000 To N5,000 At Old Govt House by Chikpat(m): 6:04pm On Jul 13, 2018
If you don't know, you don't know
Re: Video Shows Ekiti PDP Bribing Voters With N3,000 To N5,000 At Old Govt House by powerkey: 6:53pm On Jul 13, 2018
You mean police officer is inspecting sharing of money by opposition party and the mad igp hasn't Sacked him?

I discovered that APC doesn't even know how to lie...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Brief History Of Corruption In Nigeria / Buhari Files 55million Naira Lawsuit Against Atiku For Plagiarism / Oluwo Of Iwo Showers Royal Blessings On APC Candidate. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.