Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,362 members, 7,780,986 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:57 AM

Orji Uzor Kalu Meets Fayemi Ahead Of Tomorrow's Ekiti Governorship Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Uzor Kalu Meets Fayemi Ahead Of Tomorrow's Ekiti Governorship Election (32366 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu Meets Babangida In Minna (Photos) / Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) / Orji Uzor Kalu Meets Abaribe, T.A. Orji As They Receive Certificate Of Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Orji Uzor Kalu Meets Fayemi Ahead Of Tomorrow's Ekiti Governorship Election by Wisdomkosi(m): 6:21pm On Jul 13, 2018
By Wisdom Nwedene

Ahead of  tomorrow's election, former governor of Abia State, Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu has stormed Ekiti State to see some of the top APC Members.

Those he visited include,  Former Speaker Ekiti State House of Assembly, Hon. Femi Bamisile, APC gubernatorial candidate for Ekiti State,Dr. Kayode Femi,  and a chieftain of APC in Ado Ekiti recently.

Source :
http://igberetvnews.com/445755/former-governor-of-abia-stateorji-kalu-meets-dignitaries-ahead-of-tomorrows-election-in-ekiti-photo/

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Meets Fayemi Ahead Of Tomorrow's Ekiti Governorship Election by amaniro: 6:32pm On Jul 13, 2018
these people are thieves.

Ekiti please vote the best,.

oriji, my brother am ashamed of you.

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Meets Fayemi Ahead Of Tomorrow's Ekiti Governorship Election by Wisdomkosi(m): 6:37pm On Jul 13, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Meets Fayemi Ahead Of Tomorrow's Ekiti Governorship Election by gurnam: 6:40pm On Jul 13, 2018
amaniro:

You should be ashamed at the disappearance of Nnamdi Kanu and how the whole igbo nation is keeping silence or the way you’ve all abandoned your Biafra agitation

59 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Meets Fayemi Ahead Of Tomorrow's Ekiti Governorship Election by amaniro: 6:49pm On Jul 13, 2018
gurnam:

You should be ashamed at the disappearance of Nnamdi Kanu and the whole igbo nation is keeping silence or the way you’ve all abandoned your Biafra agitation
shut up, you don't understand the Igbo tribe.

orji is from my state. His a big hypocrite, and a disgrace, his aiming presidency. Abians won't even vote him.

KANU ran for his life, same as ojukwu..... is left for somebody to start from their.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Meets Fayemi Ahead Of Tomorrow's Ekiti Governorship Election by CoolFreeday(m): 6:52pm On Jul 13, 2018
Money.....
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Meets Fayemi Ahead Of Tomorrow's Ekiti Governorship Election by Sprumbabafather: 6:54pm On Jul 13, 2018
amaniro:

orji is from my state. His a big hypocrite, and a disgrace, his aiming presidency. Abians won't even vote him.

KANU ran for his life, same as ojukwu..... is left for somebody to start from their.

afonja.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Meets Fayemi Ahead Of Tomorrow's Ekiti Governorship Election by TimFisher2: 7:03pm On Jul 13, 2018
undecided

Fayemi!

Fayemi!!

Fayemi!!!

why are you desecrating our heritage with that cloth you are wearing?

please kindly remove it

you are not worthy of it!

5 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Meets Fayemi Ahead Of Tomorrow's Ekiti Governorship Election by rajiraymond(m): 7:34pm On Jul 13, 2018
Tomorrow is #PAYBACKTIME and Heaven Will Not Fall.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Meets Fayemi Ahead Of Tomorrow's Ekiti Governorship Election by merit455(m): 7:43pm On Jul 13, 2018
gurnam:

You should be ashamed at the disappearance of Nnamdi Kanu and the whole igbo nation is keeping silence or the way you’ve all abandoned your Biafra agitation
Shut up,ishi aki

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Meets Fayemi Ahead Of Tomorrow's Ekiti Governorship Election by yipata: 8:10pm On Jul 13, 2018
MUMUSIOUS MUMU, ORJI MAMA NO SABI HOW MANY CHILDREN SHE BORN? HE INLY ASSOCIATES WITH THE PROGRESSIVE MINDED.

amaniro:

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Meets Fayemi Ahead Of Tomorrow's Ekiti Governorship Election by crispus09(m): 8:31pm On Jul 13, 2018
Orji the errand boy,
He is just trying everything to be associated with APC by forCE SO AS TO. Escape jail, but don't worry Mr saint will leave power and ur case will be re-visited IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

10 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Meets Fayemi Ahead Of Tomorrow's Ekiti Governorship Election by veekid(m): 8:46pm On Jul 13, 2018

So I heard both the APC and PDP candidates in Ekiti were absent during their governorship debate.
Ani Oloriburuku ni awon people Yi se.

3 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Meets Fayemi Ahead Of Tomorrow's Ekiti Governorship Election by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:48pm On Jul 13, 2018
Last MINUTES discussion.
May the best candidate win

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Meets Fayemi Ahead Of Tomorrow's Ekiti Governorship Election by AdesegunSanni89: 8:48pm On Jul 13, 2018
Victoria Acerta for Fayemi. If Fayose misbehaves tomorrow, he will be gunned down.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Meets Fayemi Ahead Of Tomorrow's Ekiti Governorship Election by potent5(m): 8:48pm On Jul 13, 2018
This wan wey no fit win ordinary senatorial election in his own state is busy pretending to facilitate victory for another person in another state. OUK is a political liability.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Meets Fayemi Ahead Of Tomorrow's Ekiti Governorship Election by pawesome(m): 8:49pm On Jul 13, 2018
It's clearly not about the people but bout money n power
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Meets Fayemi Ahead Of Tomorrow's Ekiti Governorship Election by olabayemiji(m): 8:50pm On Jul 13, 2018
For guys check;
http://perfecthealthchoice.com.ng/mhenhealthshop.htm

amaniro:

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Meets Fayemi Ahead Of Tomorrow's Ekiti Governorship Election by maxtop(m): 8:50pm On Jul 13, 2018
Fayemi didn't put on his bullet proof vest. E be like say e don dey get liver now. He has overpaid those babalawos.

Tomorrow is the D day

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Meets Fayemi Ahead Of Tomorrow's Ekiti Governorship Election by DONADAMS(m): 8:51pm On Jul 13, 2018
hmmm
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Meets Fayemi Ahead Of Tomorrow's Ekiti Governorship Election by joeokoriem: 8:51pm On Jul 13, 2018
I'm from Abia state. I just hate T. A. Orji and Orji uzor kalu. They are d worst that hv happened to our state. when PDP will take over presidency in 2019, I wonder which party he will run to. I bet he will come back to PDP just like obj

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Meets Fayemi Ahead Of Tomorrow's Ekiti Governorship Election by frowland(m): 8:51pm On Jul 13, 2018
amaniro:

Somebody should start from where? From where Kanu ran away? Nna mehn... my people can not stop amusing me.

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Meets Fayemi Ahead Of Tomorrow's Ekiti Governorship Election by bobokeshington: 8:52pm On Jul 13, 2018
u
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Meets Fayemi Ahead Of Tomorrow's Ekiti Governorship Election by olabayemiji(m): 8:52pm On Jul 13, 2018
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Meets Fayemi Ahead Of Tomorrow's Ekiti Governorship Election by Lordofthewest(m): 8:52pm On Jul 13, 2018
Ouch.. Shots fired
gurnam:

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Meets Fayemi Ahead Of Tomorrow's Ekiti Governorship Election by gwmlogistic: 8:52pm On Jul 13, 2018
amaniro:

Why are you ashamed of him. Don't be bitter cos of politics. Obviously it's not for you.
Note that we in politics there are no permanent enemy, only permanent interest. All the major players are not even bitter towards each other.

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Meets Fayemi Ahead Of Tomorrow's Ekiti Governorship Election by nairavsdollars(f): 8:53pm On Jul 13, 2018
Fayemi will win by a landslide

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Meets Fayemi Ahead Of Tomorrow's Ekiti Governorship Election by Yyeske(m): 8:53pm On Jul 13, 2018
gurnam:

Please don't put the shame of IPOB on Igbos, both are different. Always learn to differentiate both next time
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Meets Fayemi Ahead Of Tomorrow's Ekiti Governorship Election by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 13, 2018
Win For Fayemi!
Win For Belgium!!
Win For Croatia!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Meets Fayemi Ahead Of Tomorrow's Ekiti Governorship Election by oyeb15: 8:55pm On Jul 13, 2018
Fayemi is campaigning with manifestos and strong antecedent. But d other shy one and his master are only talking about rigging and federal power.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Meets Fayemi Ahead Of Tomorrow's Ekiti Governorship Election by origima: 8:57pm On Jul 13, 2018
amaniro:

Poor fool,what do u no about the rich and Nigerian politcians.Orji is from ur state yet can't critize what's happening in ur state but Ekiti.mugu

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How One Man, Kwankwaso Became Most Influential Politician In Africa - Momodu / 2023: Igbo In Delta, Rivers Can’t Use Southeast Slot, Says Anyim / Edo Election: Obaseki And Wife Cast Their Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.