Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,506 members, 7,781,553 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:55 PM

See The Pants A Female Kenyan Politician Shared To Pupils Thats Causing Outtrage - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / See The Pants A Female Kenyan Politician Shared To Pupils Thats Causing Outtrage (2339 Views)

Ian-Harriel Kowiti, Kenyan Politician Puts Up One Of His Testicles For Sale / Black Pupils Separated From White Classmates In South Africa / Kenyan Politician Confesses To Spending $500,000 On Witchcraft To Win Elections! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Pants A Female Kenyan Politician Shared To Pupils Thats Causing Outtrage by ikorodureporta: 9:05pm On Jul 13, 2018
cheesy
Apart from being oversized for the male pupils, they were also asked to pose with it on cam...

Re: See The Pants A Female Kenyan Politician Shared To Pupils Thats Causing Outtrage by delishpot: 9:07pm On Jul 13, 2018
I did not see the pictures but I will type LOL

Now that I have seen the picture, please rest assured that my LOL is genuine LOOOOLLLLL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Africa my Africa!

2 Likes

Re: See The Pants A Female Kenyan Politician Shared To Pupils Thats Causing Outtrage by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 13, 2018
grin

Some politicians did share oversized shoes to primary school pupils, now this.

Africans!

1 Like

Re: See The Pants A Female Kenyan Politician Shared To Pupils Thats Causing Outtrage by swiz123(m): 9:11pm On Jul 13, 2018
Of what use would this oversize panties be to them? undecided

All these news with no credible source sef

1 Like

Re: See The Pants A Female Kenyan Politician Shared To Pupils Thats Causing Outtrage by decatalyst(m): 9:19pm On Jul 13, 2018
E dey gba mi ke! grin cry

I never knew politicians in Africa have so many things in common.

That's stupidity and absurdity!

1 Like

Re: See The Pants A Female Kenyan Politician Shared To Pupils Thats Causing Outtrage by dkronicle(m): 9:26pm On Jul 13, 2018
Lols kenya no be country
Re: See The Pants A Female Kenyan Politician Shared To Pupils Thats Causing Outtrage by Auladimeji2: 1:39am On Jul 14, 2018
The same pupils that was given over size sandals

Re: See The Pants A Female Kenyan Politician Shared To Pupils Thats Causing Outtrage by Samusu(m): 6:29am On Jul 14, 2018
swiz123:

The will grow in it

1 Like

Re: See The Pants A Female Kenyan Politician Shared To Pupils Thats Causing Outtrage by nazablossom(f): 7:27am On Jul 14, 2018
swiz123:

It will be kept for future use, young shall grow comes to mind. grin The pants even covered the children's faces. cheesy
Re: See The Pants A Female Kenyan Politician Shared To Pupils Thats Causing Outtrage by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 14, 2018
na BIG SHOW size be dat

(1) (Reply)

Ghana Finally Runs To IMF For Financial Aid As Economy Crumbles - BBC / Who Gave NATO The Right To Kill Gadhafi? – Angry Putin Asked (video) / WATCH President Jammeh Rejects The Result Of The Election Which He Lost Earlier.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.