Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,973 members, 7,806,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos (59510 Views)

Lords Chosen Members Carrying Out Evangelism In Woolwich, UK (Photo, Video) / Church Members Storm Watchnight Service With Cutlasses For ‘Battle’. Photos / Lord's Chosen Members In Warri Sit On Wet Ground During Publicity . Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by dainformant(m): 9:11pm On Jul 13, 2018
The city of Benin, Edo state capital and her environs saw it in a different way today as members of The Lord's Chosen Charismatic Revival Ministries went round town for publicity. The church brought out customized engines as members drew attention to themselves during the publicity for their programme tomorrow, Saturday 14th and Sunday 15th July 2018 at UBTH Open Field, Ugbowo, Benin City.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/see-what-lords-chosen-members-used-for-their-publicity-in-benin-photos.html

1 Like

Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by dafeyankee: 9:12pm On Jul 13, 2018
These guys acting crazy always.

Do they actually win people over to their church?the body odour for this church go be die, because these guys are always dancing and displaying on the road inside the hot sun.

I feel like sending one of my enemies there,so the body odour of these guys can kill him.

130 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by KendrickAyomide: 9:15pm On Jul 13, 2018
religious cultists on a rampage.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by decatalyst(m): 9:16pm On Jul 13, 2018
And they are somebody's daddy?

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by bedspread: 9:18pm On Jul 13, 2018
BENIN CITY WILL WITNESS GOD LIKE NEVER B4 THIS WEEKEND!

ALL ROAD LEADS TO UNIVERSITY OF BENIN TEACHING HOSPITAL OPEN FIELD

CHOSEN IS BLESSED BY THE MOST HIGH GOD!!

THE ONLY GOOD GOD OF CHOSEN IS A SURE GOD ANYDAY!!

34 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by Leopantro: 9:52pm On Jul 13, 2018
I'm confused. are those "things" going to the bonfire or to the refuse dump?

3 Likes

Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by iamJ(m): 10:09pm On Jul 13, 2018
worshiping God is what is making una mad? ok ooo

b4 i go, can som1 tell me why all lords chosen members are poor?
[img]https://media./images/29eb45b8a3f29b524562476186ad1bc0/tenor.gif[/img]

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by Proffdada: 10:09pm On Jul 13, 2018
Chosen to wear apron for a fat feeding parasite whose son is snapchatting his escapades abroad grin

21 Likes

Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by Adaowerri111: 10:09pm On Jul 13, 2018
Benin witches will just be looking at them like

85 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by DavSagacity(m): 10:09pm On Jul 13, 2018
I saw one of them the other day for my area. I wanted to ask him " bros shey una well at all"?? but i changed my mind and walk away

13 Likes

Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by Silumi(f): 10:10pm On Jul 13, 2018
It looks beautiful.so much joy in serving God.its not what one gets to see everyday.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by yjgm(m): 10:10pm On Jul 13, 2018
Wonders ooo......
Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by ahamonyeka(m): 10:11pm On Jul 13, 2018
this people has been brainwashed by the god of lord chosen.

mouka don use them hammer for that nonsense wey dem dey wear say na bullet proof.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by phemmyutd(m): 10:11pm On Jul 13, 2018
Why can't you ask your G.O to do all these with you in public?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by Dreamville: 10:11pm On Jul 13, 2018
Chosen is blessed.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by Naturalobserver(m): 10:12pm On Jul 13, 2018
The guts this men have eehn
I dnt see these people dress sleek
Let me not judge sha since only God can judge
The 2nd picture is d area where i run things here in benin

3 Likes

Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by ahamonyeka(m): 10:16pm On Jul 13, 2018
Dreamville:
Chosen is blessed.
one brainwashed chosen mopol spotted.

4 Likes

Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 13, 2018
bedspread:
BENIN CITY WILL WITNESS GOD LIKE NEVER B4 THIS WEEKEND!

ALL ROAD LEADS TO UNIVERSITY OF BENIN TEACHING HOSPITAL OPEN FIELD

CHOSEN IS BLESSED BY THE MOST HIGH GOD!!

You be Chosen but your reactions on NL na die. grin

6 Likes

Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by Kingsleychris1: 10:18pm On Jul 13, 2018
Ndi ara

1 Like

Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by lenny12(m): 10:19pm On Jul 13, 2018
Dreamville:
Chosen is blessed.
spoted
Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by pol23: 10:21pm On Jul 13, 2018
I've been procrastinating going to the church since last year.
I just want to know what's really happening there.

3 Likes

Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by dwilliams: 10:21pm On Jul 13, 2018
I see fools
Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by Justchill01: 10:24pm On Jul 13, 2018
Dreamville:
Chosen is blessed.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by Harmoneasy: 10:24pm On Jul 13, 2018
Say no to tribalism my YORUBA BROTHERS AND SISTERS

2 Likes

Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by Platony(m): 10:26pm On Jul 13, 2018
Ok oo
Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by udo2018: 10:27pm On Jul 13, 2018
nice concept

3 Likes

Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:27pm On Jul 13, 2018
fear Lord's chosen membas!

me I fear who nor fear dem! grin

10 Likes

Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by chairman00100: 10:27pm On Jul 13, 2018
iamJ:

[color=#006600]
iamJ:

David was dancing to his GOD in his own way and his wife said something like what you said here, the result wasn't a good one learn to leave certain things to Our GOD and Our JESUS

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by ismail4sure: 10:29pm On Jul 13, 2018
the church of poverty
Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by iamJ(m): 10:30pm On Jul 13, 2018
chairman00100:
[color=#006600]
David was dancing to his GOD in his own way and his wife said something like what you said here, the result wasn't a good one learn to leave certain things to Our GOD and Our JESUS
shut up there, david was a king and he admitted that he was wrong to dance like a fool

all the dancing and una broke pass anything, meaning say bill gates danced like a mad man to get billions cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy make una continue, una go rest soon

3 Likes

Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by PointZerom: 10:31pm On Jul 13, 2018
iamJ:

b4 i go, can som1 tell me why all lords chosen members are poor

Shut up.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me / FG Frowns As States Reopen Mosques, Churches / Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.