Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos (59512 Views)

Lords Chosen Members Carrying Out Evangelism In Woolwich, UK (Photo, Video) / Church Members Storm Watchnight Service With Cutlasses For ‘Battle’. Photos / Lord's Chosen Members In Warri Sit On Wet Ground During Publicity . Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:31pm On Jul 13, 2018
Naturalobserver:
The guts this men have eehn
I dnt see these people dress sleek
Let me not judge sha since only God can judge
The 2nd picture is d area where i run things here in benin
Chinedum!

nah una dey use those una tight jean trousers dey take block ppl life 4 on top walkway abi?

kontinu, PUWOV go pack una one day! angry

2 Likes

Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by PointZerom: 10:32pm On Jul 13, 2018
iamJ:
shut up there, david was a king and he admitted that he was wrong to dance like a fool

all the dancing and una broke pass anything, meaning say bill gates danced like a mad man to get billions cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy make una continue, una go rest soon

Where is your brain?
Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by PointZerom: 10:36pm On Jul 13, 2018
pol23:
I've been procrastinating going to the church since last year.
I just want to know what's really happening there.

Go with the the lame, blind, deaf and dumb etc. You'll be amazed what God will do.

1 Like

Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by Diso60090(m): 10:39pm On Jul 13, 2018
bedspread:
BENIN CITY WILL WITNESS GOD LIKE NEVER B4 THIS WEEKEND!

ALL ROAD LEADS TO UNIVERSITY OF BENIN TEACHING HOSPITAL OPEN FIELD

CHOSEN IS BLESSED BY THE MOST HIGH GOD!!

Location?
Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by Naturalobserver(m): 10:39pm On Jul 13, 2018
MichaelSokoto:

Chinedum!

nah una dey use those una tight jean trousers dey take block ppl life 4 on top walkway abi?

kontinu, PUWOV go pack una one day! angry
Lolzzzz.naah,my hustle different
Na that area i grow up
Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by Adetayo1978(m): 10:49pm On Jul 13, 2018
All in the name of religion.
Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by SalamRushdie: 10:50pm On Jul 13, 2018
These people are real marketers
Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by bedspread: 10:58pm On Jul 13, 2018
Diso60090:

Location?
UBTH OPEN FIELD UGBOWO, Benin city Edo State

Saturday 14th and Sunday 15th July 2018
Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by Diso60090(m): 11:00pm On Jul 13, 2018
bedspread:
UBTH OPEN FIELD UGBOWO, Benin city Edo State

Saturday 14th and Sunday 15th July 2018

Ubth Na name of dog ?
Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 13, 2018
If I am not mistaken, those are jets (fighter), the type you see in war films. Issiorite

1 Like

Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by bedspread: 11:05pm On Jul 13, 2018
Diso60090:

Ubth Na name of dog ?
University of Benin teaching Hospital
Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by nigeria005(m): 11:10pm On Jul 13, 2018
dafeyankee:
These guys acting crazy always.

Do they actually win people over to their church?the body odour for this church go be die, because these guys are always dancing and displaying on the road inside the hot sun.

I feel like sending one of my enemies there,so the body odour of these guys can kill him.
so because u subscribe ur normal #50mb nw, make u dey talk mumu up an down until nairaland fap it off...if I here u tlk again dis 9it again na hot slap u go chop sleepundecided
Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by nigeria005(m): 11:13pm On Jul 13, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
religious cultists on a rampage.
sharap dia see ur head like head like fan yoghurt sit...cultists pelsin undecided
Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by Diso60090(m): 11:21pm On Jul 13, 2018
bedspread:
University of Benin teaching Hospital

Ok better see you there hope you get one girl for me

1 Like

Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by Wisemen0147(m): 11:25pm On Jul 13, 2018
If this is the last church on earth,I wud rather choose to be worship in my house
Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by Sagay212: 11:54pm On Jul 13, 2018
Poverty don destroy thier brain
Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by jeff1607(m): 12:40am On Jul 14, 2018
iamJ:
worshiping God is what is making una mad? ok ooo

b4 i go, can som1 tell me why all lords chosen members are poor?
[img]https://media./images/29eb45b8a3f29b524562476186ad1bc0/tenor.gif[/img]

won't say much but remember what happened to Micah when king David was hmmmm
Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by Temptee101(m): 1:02am On Jul 14, 2018
I don't understand the pattern and programme of this church. Every morning, from Monday to Sunday they are always in the church. Their members looking so skinny and malnourished. They can trek for Africa, you hardly see a prosperous member amongst their midst and 90% of them wretched. I pity them most times, what annoys me most is the kind of testimonies they give. That church is a no no for me
Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by Nobody: 1:02am On Jul 14, 2018
bedspread:
BENIN CITY WILL WITNESS GOD LIKE NEVER B4 THIS WEEKEND!

ALL ROAD LEADS TO UNIVERSITY OF BENIN TEACHING HOSPITAL OPEN FIELD

CHOSEN IS BLESSED BY THE MOST HIGH GOD!!
From a reliable source I learnt it rained heavily. Don't tell me that those witches drew the rain

1 Like

Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by Onyex65: 1:31am On Jul 14, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
religious cultists on a rampage.
chai, your future is in trouble. pls feel free to quote me.
Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by maestroferddi: 1:32am On Jul 14, 2018
Some people may have reservations for The Lord's Chosen Church but I think they are doing a good job.

I have a landlord who is devoted member of the church,. He is very ok financially with network running to above ten million Naira.
His wife is very humble. She is a tireless prayer warrior.

People should cut some church leaders some slack, they rather should hold the people who decide worship these leaders culpable for their dumbness.

I have been telling people to read their Bible so that no-one uses ignorance to rip them off. These leaders are humans who are amenable to human foibles.

You should respect them in line with biblical command: The moment you choose to deify them, you would have put yourself in harm's way engineered by no other person but your very self.

Apostle Paul admonished on moderation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by KendrickAyomide: 1:32am On Jul 14, 2018
Onyex65:
chai, your future is in trouble. pls feel free to quote me.
your papa
Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by Onyex65: 1:33am On Jul 14, 2018
iamJ:
worshiping God is what is making una mad? ok ooo

b4 i go, can som1 tell me why all lords chosen members are poor?
[img]https://media./images/29eb45b8a3f29b524562476186ad1bc0/tenor.gif[/img]
R. I. p to ur future, unless u repent. mark my word

1 Like

Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by Riderboy(m): 1:39am On Jul 14, 2018
Proffdada:
Chosen to wear apron for a fat feeding parasite whose son is snapchatting his escapades abroad grin

So you know his son, Caleb? Truly their church members no get sense oh.

1 Like

Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by kgr8mike(m): 2:24am On Jul 14, 2018
dafeyankee:

Do they actually win people over to their church?the body odour for this church go be die, because these guys are always dancing and displaying on the road inside the hot sun.

I feel like sending one of my enemies there,so the body odour of these guys can kill him.

My brother let me help you. Kindly delete this post because there is a way this our world is arrenged. You may think you are making sense only to find yourself with a body odour you can't explain how it came about. Think about it.
Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by diji04(m): 2:49am On Jul 14, 2018
dafeyankee:

nayslayers always talking nosense.
Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by SenorFax(m): 4:24am On Jul 14, 2018
iamJ:
shut up there, david was a king and he admitted that he was wrong to dance like a fool

all the dancing and una broke pass anything, meaning say bill gates danced like a mad man to get billions cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy make una continue, una go rest soon
So you are fighting for who exactly?

But I definitely know you are fighting against God.
Continue and see who wins

1 Like

Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by vertueptime: 4:25am On Jul 14, 2018
Edo state and churches are like 5 and 6, every nuke and cranny, prosperity and miracle biz must sell.

1 Like

Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by steam74: 4:57am On Jul 14, 2018
What is this madness?
Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by XaintJoel20: 5:26am On Jul 14, 2018
Naturalobserver:
The guts this men have eehn I dnt see these people dress sleek Let me not judge sha since only God can judge The 2nd picture is d area where i run things here in benin
That place looks like New Benin.
I guess I am right

1 Like

Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by omoelerin1: 6:10am On Jul 14, 2018
Temptee101:
I don't understand the pattern and programme of this church. Every morning, from Monday to Sunday they are always in the church. Their members looking so skinny and malnourished. They can trek for Africa, you hardly see a prosperous member amongst their midst and 90% of them wretched. I pity them most times, what annoys me most is the kind of testimonies they give. That church is a no no for me
Too much hatred!
Don't think you are a Christian. You're not one. You're a mere Church goer..

Your utterances show you don't even understand the principle of Christianity.
Re: Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos by migeoart(f): 6:11am On Jul 14, 2018
I stand to be corrected and am not judging anyone or any church but i have never met a cheerful, polite and kind hearted chosen member, your life style is enough evangelism!! They look at everyone like a potential witch its really annoying! Jesus christ was good to all men both righteous and sinners !

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Frowns As States Reopen Mosques, Churches / Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me / Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.