Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:28 AM

Are Successful Women Boring And Useless? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Successful Women Boring And Useless? (3362 Views)

Why Do People Use Marriage As A Means To Insult Single Successful Women? / Men Lose Their Self-esteem When The Women They Love Are Successful / Most Promiscuous People Are Successful. How Sad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Successful Women Boring And Useless? by Obodo999(m): 8:30am On Jun 12, 2010
Are successful women boring and useless?

My former girlfriend work in a bank as a section manager. She worked all day monday to saturday. And she spent every sundays sleeping. She did not like/have the time to cook or do the washing and always tired for sex. I finished the relationship and I am now enjoying myself with an 18 year old girl, who was hawking/selling pure water in my area. I love this girl and we married last year. I plan to rent a shop for her in the future. She really know how to care for me sexually, socially and in all oother ways. My food is always ready before and after coming back from work. She is submissive and is a good mother to our two children. I am glad I finish with my ex, who is married to her job. I am soooooooooooooooooo happy. Guys, go for a simple lady and not over hyped, useless educated ladies, you will enjoy peace.

1 Like

Re: Are Successful Women Boring And Useless? by deniyor: 8:33am On Jun 12, 2010
@ your question
Yes. Go for the unsuccessful ones like you did. Kudos

@ your story
ok.

1 Like

Re: Are Successful Women Boring And Useless? by puskin: 9:21am On Jun 12, 2010
mMm??
Re: Are Successful Women Boring And Useless? by iice(f): 9:21am On Jun 12, 2010
escaped loony cheesy
Re: Are Successful Women Boring And Useless? by saintneo(m): 9:32am On Jun 12, 2010
iice:

escaped loony cheesy
which one? bugs, daffy, sylvester? grin grin grin grin grin grin lol
Re: Are Successful Women Boring And Useless? by tayoast(m): 9:39am On Jun 12, 2010
u married last yr and u've got two kids already??
Re: Are Successful Women Boring And Useless? by hbabe(f): 9:57am On Jun 12, 2010
He probably got the pure water hawker pregnant and had to marry her last year and knocked her off again immediately she delivered. So its possible.

@topic
It takes a very confident and successful man to date/marry a successful lady. Any man who still needs his ego fed should stick to the lower class. Shoe get size.
A wife is supposed to be a partner not a maid.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Successful Women Boring And Useless? by puskin: 9:59am On Jun 12, 2010
tayo_ast:

u married last yr and u've got two kids already??

What happenned to the word Twin!!!!!! embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Are Successful Women Boring And Useless? by tayoast(m): 10:01am On Jun 12, 2010
@hbabe. . . word!!

puskin:

What happenned to the word Twin!!!!!! embarassed embarassed embarassed

he neva metioned
Re: Are Successful Women Boring And Useless? by daylae(m): 10:29am On Jun 12, 2010
The poster just weighed himself. . . People here can easilly make some conclusions about you with refrence to your post.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Successful Women Boring And Useless? by chiozor: 11:04am On Jun 12, 2010
it piss off the way women justify laziness these days. even to born is a problem to them is wife putting food on table and cleaning her surrounding amount to being a maid. what is the work of a wifey, maybe i donot know, pls somebody should advise me. I donot see cleaning the house, cooking for the family, taking the kids to school or making love to your husband as being a miad undecided there is nothing like CLASS in marriage unless other religious (NOT CHRISTIAN) marriage, women should be submissive to their husband
Re: Are Successful Women Boring And Useless? by femmy2010(m): 11:24am On Jun 12, 2010
I do not think they are boring or useless.
Maybe their very demanding schedule leave them tired at the end of each day and all she would need is just get her well deserved rest.
Maybe and maybe though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Successful Women Boring And Useless? by hbabe(f): 11:32am On Jun 12, 2010
So people think/equate being successful with not being submissive? Does a woman have to be a failure career-wise to be submissive? So many successful career women including my mum are still submissive to their husbands and still do/take care of the dosmetic work in the house despite having a successful career.
Dosmestic chores is the wife's duty while the husband pays the bills but these days we see lots of women contributing to pay bills so guys helping out with house chores isn't out of place.
Re: Are Successful Women Boring And Useless? by Spyker: 11:44am On Jun 12, 2010
Guys, lets give the man a break, he has just said his mind. He has also informed us of his reasons for choosing the simple girl over a classy lady. It is a matter of choice and if the present girl makes him happy, what else does a man want in a wife. I go for happiness any time, any day. The entire money in the world does not make one happy in marriage rather a happy home. After-all, Obasanjo's son has it all in a classy lady and what a shame their marriage turned out to be.

Poster, never mind the insults and abuses, i get your point. But make sure you educate your wife and make her your class.
Re: Are Successful Women Boring And Useless? by Odunnu: 11:54am On Jun 12, 2010
World without end.
Re: Are Successful Women Boring And Useless? by chiozor: 12:44pm On Jun 12, 2010
it is very diffcult (but a possibility) to see a career woman that will still perform wifey responsibility. Women your duty is not to go into full hustling of money but to bring up a life and future, you can look for money in a minimal way as long as it does not impact in your primary responsibility. it is because of these women going east in search of money, men going west in search of money that make children lack basic home training, mother's impacted love for life and turning them societal nusiance. undecided
Re: Are Successful Women Boring And Useless? by iice(f): 1:13pm On Jun 12, 2010
saintneo:

which one? bugs, daffy, sylvester? grin grin grin grin grin grin lol

Tweety and the one who lives under the bridge cheesy
Re: Are Successful Women Boring And Useless? by gowaga68: 4:38pm On Jun 12, 2010
when ever am on this section of the site its a pain and full of s, ts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Successful Women Boring And Useless? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 12, 2010
I hope you got a DNA test that is all. This forum is really anti-women especially the successful Nigerian women who dont eat the sh1t most of these Nigerian pour out from their mouth and arse.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Successful Women Boring And Useless? by michaelopp: 5:00pm On Jun 12, 2010
well good luck,but you have to work on her to blend to your taste,the longer runs dictate how the game goes.

michaelakaezuwa@rocketmail.com
Re: Are Successful Women Boring And Useless? by Pennywise(m): 6:05pm On Jun 12, 2010
@OP
The problem is that 18yr old hawker will give you hawker kids- certainly they cant get the kind of breeding a bank mgr's kids gets-many other issues can arise from this. Some are social others economic.

Secondly when you have cash flow issues (and believe me it will come) all you get from your wife is a hawker's assistance rather than a bank mgr's. Other multiplier issues can result from this also.

At some point matrimonial sex will not mean so much as it did in the beginning. So the hawker's advantage and the sacrifices therein will be lost.

Anyway, good luck and I hope you both live happily everafter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Successful Women Boring And Useless? by Hanoobaba(m): 6:37pm On Jun 12, 2010
You're an indiot for coming to this forum to spew such untrue trash. ode

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Successful Women Boring And Useless? by tayoast(m): 9:49pm On Jun 12, 2010
pple dey vex
Re: Are Successful Women Boring And Useless? by mamagee3(f): 11:25pm On Jun 12, 2010
Does this poster have anything against Successful women? undecided

I think this poster is a sexist, It's okay for men to be successful and they're considered lively and Useful than for women to be successful, right?

Talk about hopelessness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Successful Women Boring And Useless? by Obodo999(m): 10:32am On Jun 13, 2010
daylae:

The poster just weighed himself. . . People here can easilly make some conclusions about you with refrence to your post.

What you meaan by that . explain

Ebonyeyes:

I hope you got a DNA test that is all. This forum is really anti-women especially the successful Nigerian women who dont eat the sh1t most of these Nigerian pour out from their mouth and arse.

If you don't like, tough. Nobody is forcing you to marry a man. Stay single and also you have the every right to marry a woman.

Pennywise:

@OP
The problem is that 18yr old hawker will give you hawker kids- certainly they cant get the kind of breeding a bank mgr's kids gets-many other issues can arise from this. Some are social others economic.

Secondly when you have cash flow issues (and believe me it will come) all you get from your wife is a hawker's assistance rather than a bank mgr's. Other multiplier issues can result from this also.

At some point matrimonial sex will not mean so much as it did in the beginning. So the hawker's advantage and the sacrifices therein will be lost.

Anyway, good luck and I hope you both live happily everafter.

I want to initially ignore this post then I felt this person needs to be educated. Do your research then come back and tell me how many Nigerian Presidents were born with silver spoon. Even MKO Abiola and many famous people in the world had humble beginings. Also tell me how many children of high class people make anything of their life. Think before you type, man.

mama-gee:

Does this poster have anything against Successful women? undecided

I think this poster is a sexist, It's okay for men to be successful and they're considered lively and Useful than for women to be successful, right?

Talk about hopelessness.

Hmmmm, Gender war is well and truly alive. Some women are still naive. She is the type that will want a man to get pregnant for her. If you don't like and proud to be a woman you can change your Gender. Believe me, it is possible.
Re: Are Successful Women Boring And Useless? by mamagee3(f): 10:04pm On Jun 13, 2010
Hanoobaba:

You're an indiot for coming to this forum to spew such untrue trash. ode
Buahaha. grin grin grin

I have never laughed so hard like this before.
Re: Are Successful Women Boring And Useless? by cantell(m): 10:48pm On Jun 13, 2010
Spyker:

Guys, lets give the man a break, he has just said his mind. He has also informed us of his reasons for choosing the simple girl over a classy lady. It is a matter of choice and if the present girl makes him happy, what else does a man want in a wife. I go for happiness any time, any day. The entire money in the world does not make one happy in marriage rather a happy home. After-all, Obasanjo's son has it all in a classy lady and what a shame their marriage turned out to be.

Poster, never mind the insults and abuses, i get your point. But make sure you educate your wife and make her your class.

What an excellent answer!
The poster was just saying his mind.
Marriage is about happiness not education, beauty or class.
Those things are necessary i agree, but they're not the most important in a marriage.
Re: Are Successful Women Boring And Useless? by Osama10(m): 10:54pm On Jun 13, 2010
cantell:

What an excellent answer!
The poster was just saying his mind.
Marriage is about happiness not education, beauty or class.
Those things are necessary i agree, but they're not the most important in a marriage.

I wonder my brother, everybody needs happiness in marriage.
Re: Are Successful Women Boring And Useless? by cantell(m): 11:00pm On Jun 13, 2010
mama-gee:

Buahaha. grin grin grin

I have never laughed so hard like this before.

Always happy when others are getting their butt kicked.
Weirdo!
Re: Are Successful Women Boring And Useless? by Faher(m): 11:11pm On Jun 13, 2010
@OP

You seem happy with your life. That's the most important thing, so cheers grin

Don't mind anyone trying to bash you here, but at the same time, don't generalize about working class ladies.
Some of us still like them like that cheesy
Re: Are Successful Women Boring And Useless? by dobodobo(m): 11:24pm On Jun 13, 2010
I can never marry a banker because I have high sex drive
Re: Are Successful Women Boring And Useless? by tayoast(m): 10:21am On Jun 14, 2010
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Hate Virgins. / My Advice To All Those Igbotic Girls dat Travelled To D Village To Kidnap Husband Dis December 2010! / Experiences With Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.