Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

I Escaped D£ath From My Father This Night After He Used Hammer To Break My Head - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Escaped D£ath From My Father This Night After He Used Hammer To Break My Head (653 Views)

Inside El Chapo’s Lair Complete With Hot Tub Tunnel He Used To Escape Cops(Pix) / Sad ���. A Young Man Killed His Father This Morning / How I Escaped Death From Ritualists – 200Level KWASU Student Narrates Her Ordeal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Escaped D£ath From My Father This Night After He Used Hammer To Break My Head by Lindalilian: 2:28am On Jul 14, 2018
A young Nigerian Blogger has accused his father of breaking his head with hammer because he operated his own phone at night.

He said the injury inflicted on him by his father caused him to lose a lot of blood and he was taken to the hospital.

On getting back home from the hospital he saw that his father had thrown his things out of their home and chased him out of the house while raining curse on him.

He accused his father of making life miserable for his younger brother and now, he’s doing same to him.

He Said:
My God never sleep, I escape d£ath from my father this night. My father use hammer to break my head.
Only God knows the amount of blood that just came out of my head.
At my age are mine not suppose to be using phone?
See trouble see me oooo, this night after our so called family prayers I went inside my room i saw my phone blinking light when i take it, it was a message from MTN i was reading it then my father was going to the bathroom to take his bath he now came to my window he stood for some time and knock the door I opened it he said i should give him my phone. He said what are mine doing by this time with phone i said MTN sent me a message so am reading it. I even showed him the text he wasn't satisfied. He called my younger brother to collect my phone and read all the text messages for him about 180 messages on my Inbox. His plan was to seize the phone so i refused. I taught it was a joke he took hammer and started hitting it on me with the respect i have for him i didn't take it as anything. My mom came and told him he's acting like a child that what concerns him if am operating my phone, and she left. Before I know he landed the hammer on my head i was bleeding he want his way. Right now its 01:51am am in the hospital where am receiving treatment. They said I will be discharged tomorrow morning.
If i react to this now they will be saying another thing, But now for just no reason my father took hammer and broke my head. If my co-workers on Nairaland happens to see this now which am very sure they will see this, it will appear on Nairaland Frontpage during day break am the third in command on Nairaland after Seun is Lalasticlala then me. Hmmm I laugh a wicked laugh.

If my co-workers on Nairaland happens to see this now which am very sure they will see this, it will appear on Nairaland Frontpage during day break am the third in command on Nairaland after Seun is Lalasticlala then me. biko is this true ??

He also said:
I will make sure this post appears on nairaland frontpage. I just came back from the hospital and saw my things outside. He has chase me away from the house. I don't care he made life for my jnr brother this guy ran from his masters house in Lagos nobody knows his where about till today. He's in Lagos i know but no one is able to know his location. He has said it that i and my brother worth nothing to him but one day we shall prove to the world that even without a father we can succeed.

See Pictures of the injured victim below via https://www.naijarep.com/2018/07/i-escaped-dath-from-my-father-this-night.html#ixzz5LBiHVqQk

Re: I Escaped D£ath From My Father This Night After He Used Hammer To Break My Head by FisifunKododada: 2:30am On Jul 14, 2018
shocked

Re: I Escaped D£ath From My Father This Night After He Used Hammer To Break My Head by Kingpee2(m): 2:31am On Jul 14, 2018
There’s no NGO that can handle this kinda case at all,I’m certain that your father just want you out of his house because you are being too Comfortable ,you should be lucky he wants the best for you ,your papa don tire to see the unserious you all the time.
Re: I Escaped D£ath From My Father This Night After He Used Hammer To Break My Head by IAmAmbrose(m): 3:02am On Jul 14, 2018
You can't call him your father... Someone that wants to use hammer to break ya head
Re: I Escaped D£ath From My Father This Night After He Used Hammer To Break My Head by VihkThur(m): 3:44am On Jul 14, 2018
OP.. Somehow, this your story doesn't rhyme ooo..

1 Like

Re: I Escaped D£ath From My Father This Night After He Used Hammer To Break My Head by espn(m): 4:17am On Jul 14, 2018
The whole truth is still missing...but using hammer on you is totally wrong...maybe he just bought d hammer nd wanted to test it...the surface of your head though is that tempting...Stop bin a Kalinic...you should have let him have the phone...
Re: I Escaped D£ath From My Father This Night After He Used Hammer To Break My Head by HonAdeli(m): 4:27am On Jul 14, 2018
Huh Pele. He is feeling lonely sef at the hospital
Re: I Escaped D£ath From My Father This Night After He Used Hammer To Break My Head by ipobarethieves: 4:32am On Jul 14, 2018
sad cry undecided embarassed angry mynd4 where are thou
Re: I Escaped D£ath From My Father This Night After He Used Hammer To Break My Head by ipobarethieves: 4:34am On Jul 14, 2018
undecided sad sad lalasticlala, seun, obinoscopy, dominique where is mynd44

1 Like

Re: I Escaped D£ath From My Father This Night After He Used Hammer To Break My Head by spinna: 6:02am On Jul 14, 2018
"See trouble see me" That language shows effect of head injury

But this is bad..we have too many people in Nigeria who take out their frustrations on their family members
Re: I Escaped D£ath From My Father This Night After He Used Hammer To Break My Head by PrincessB1(f): 7:54am On Jul 14, 2018
Hmm, sorry oh
Re: I Escaped D£ath From My Father This Night After He Used Hammer To Break My Head by Franzinni: 10:43am On Jul 14, 2018
Your head was too big so he wanted to break it down to Size ...is your father a mason? Or Nah rock he dey break cus this head I see has some rocky characteristics ....

On a serious note

You father is a stark illiterate ...

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian President, Reacts To Viral Video Of Policeman Beating A Nursing Mother / Married Man, 46, Forces Girl, 4, To Suck Joystick / Nigerian Parents Arrested After Son Dies During 40-day Fast (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.