Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,840 members, 7,806,361 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

Man Calls On Chinese Govt. For Help After A Visit To Port Harcourt Airport - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Calls On Chinese Govt. For Help After A Visit To Port Harcourt Airport (37996 Views)

Container Crushes Abia Businessman To Death On His Way To Port Harcourt Airport / Pictures Of The Renovated Port Harcourt Airport / Canopy Used At Port Harcourt Airport, Spotted By Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Calls On Chinese Govt. For Help After A Visit To Port Harcourt Airport by codemaniacs: 12:48pm On Jul 14, 2018
zz
Re: Man Calls On Chinese Govt. For Help After A Visit To Port Harcourt Airport by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 14, 2018
zinizta:

At its height, Benin dominated trade along the entire coastline from the Western Niger Delta,through Lagos to modern-day Ghana. [5] It was for this reason that this coastline was named the Bight ofBenin .The present-day Republic ofBenin, formerly Dahomey,decidedto choosethe nameof this bight as the name of its country. Benin ruled over the tribes of the Niger Delta including the Western Igbo,Ijaw,Itshekiri, and Urhobo amongst others. It also held sway over the Eastern Yoruba tribes of Ondo, Ekiti, Mahin/Ugbo, and Ijebu. [6] It also established the first colony of Lagos hundreds of years before the British took
source: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Benin

"" It also established the first colony of Lagos hundreds of years before the British took""

Fact, They naked Lagos Eko, That means war camp n the word Eko has no meaning in Yoruba language.

"" Benin ruled over the tribes of the Niger Delta including the Western Igbo,Ijaw,Itshekiri, and Urhobo""

this is not even a false assertion, its a very useless baseless hopeless n sensleess story.

If Bini colonized the igbos, Den point out the evidence that it happened. Show me Bini influence in terms of language, dressing, system of rulership, marriage rites, burial rites, etc that they deposited in any part of Igbo land.

In Yoruba land, it is clear that Bini people over ran n colonized them, at the minimum the Bini people installed/imposed Oba-Ship system to them and it is very evident till this day.

I am waiting.

meanwhile Wikipedia is an encylopedia, Anyone on earth can submit articles there and anyone from any location on earth can edit those articles. Go to www.history.com n there u will see all empires that existed in Africa n u will never see Bini Empire there. It was a Kingdom and nothing more.
Re: Man Calls On Chinese Govt. For Help After A Visit To Port Harcourt Airport by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 14, 2018
zinizta:

times has changed ... that was what i was trying to explain to tensazangetsu20

he wants us to revert to those days ... pre colonial era...when they were killing twins etc.... black man and backwardness...whites are futuristic,always looking forward thinking about traveling to Mars but blacks are always backward looking they swear for black man

The Igbos of SE never killed twins, I'm 1 billion percent sure about that. It was only the calabar people that I'm sure killed twins n besides Mary slessor didn't stop the killing of twins, rather she engaged in twin child slavery.

"" whites are futuristic,always looking forward thinking about traveling to Mars ""

This is absolute balderdash, it shows u have read very little about world history n African history.
Re: Man Calls On Chinese Govt. For Help After A Visit To Port Harcourt Airport by omoelerin1: 1:29pm On Jul 14, 2018
Tajbol4splend:
NYSC orientation camp

International airport

Good road

Best of these are in the northern Nigeria, I wonder what these people contribute economically to have the best of everything
You're a tribalist.
The only international airport in the north aside from Abuja is in Kano.

Why didn't the ogogoro drinker of otuoke who ruled for 5 years do it? Just imagine, his state for that matter! Where he used to land whenever he was going to bayelsa.
His minister for aviation, Stella oduah was from South, she was rather busy buying 128 million bullet proof car.

Direct your frustration to the current minister for transport, amaichi.

1 Like

Re: Man Calls On Chinese Govt. For Help After A Visit To Port Harcourt Airport by Ugosample(m): 9:35pm On Jul 14, 2018
tensazangetsu20:

Yes but being diverse is also a major problem. A country that is almost 100 percent homogenous would be able to tackle this corrupt leaders easily but you can't in an extremely diverse nation as they would always play the tribal card. Rwanda is working because it's almost completely homogenous. The hutus and tutsis speak the same language and were just words used to different people in the past based on the wealth they had

The Hutus butchered the Tutsi in their lust to remain in power after habayarima death

So what you are saying holds NO WATER

Some homogenous countries are even worse cesspits than Nigeria

With good leadership and the right mindset, even the most diverse country can move forward, after all, the United States was built by diverse people

Black man need reorientation, and need to drop his clannish reasoning for the continent to move forward

Always looking for what divides us
Re: Man Calls On Chinese Govt. For Help After A Visit To Port Harcourt Airport by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:40pm On Jul 14, 2018
Ugosample:

The Hutus butchered the Tutsi in their lust to remain in power after habayarima death

So what you are saying holds NO WATER

Some homogenous countries are even worse cesspits than Nigeria

With good leadership and the right mindset, even the most diverse country can move forward, after all, the United States was built by diverse people

Black man need reorientation, and need to drop his clannish reasoning for the continent to move forward

Always looking for what divides us
Why is the United States always the only example of an extremely successful diverse nation. Anyway, aside the United States which other extremely diverse nation is successful. The USA has just 4 major races Nigeria has over 500 tribes. And as for the rwandan thing

Why did Hutu and Tutsi hate each other so much that 20% of Rwanda population were murdered in the Rwandan Genocide? by Didier M. Champion https://www.quora.com/Why-did-Hutu-and-Tutsi-hate-each-other-so-much-that-20-of-Rwanda-population-were-murdered-in-the-Rwandan-Genocide/answer/Didier-M-Champion?share=3c346408&srid=urFjv

That's from a rwandan and I have actually done my research. You can do yours too

Please give examples of homogenous nations worse than Nigeria. 3 would be enough.
Re: Man Calls On Chinese Govt. For Help After A Visit To Port Harcourt Airport by Ugosample(m): 9:57pm On Jul 14, 2018
tensazangetsu20:

Why is the United States always the only example of an extremely successful diverse nation. Anyway, aside the United States which other extremely diverse nation is successful. The USA has just 4 major races Nigeria has over 500 tribes. And as for the rwandan thing

Why did Hutu and Tutsi hate each other so much that 20% of Rwanda population were murdered in the Rwandan Genocide? by Didier M. Champion https://www.quora.com/Why-did-Hutu-and-Tutsi-hate-each-other-so-much-that-20-of-Rwanda-population-were-murdered-in-the-Rwandan-Genocide/answer/Didier-M-Champion?share=3c346408&srid=urFjv

That's from a rwandan and I have actually done my research. You can do yours too

Please give examples of homogenous nations worse than Nigeria. 3 would be enough.

Sri Lanka

Philippines

Kosovo

that's just three of so many

shoukd I call Pakistan?
At leadt they are 90 % Muslim

What of Albania?

Even Haiti?

And besides homogenous in the real sense of it is ambiguous, in the sense that humans always find ways to divide themselves

Like how you conveniently lumped whites into one race, and forgot that all Nigerians are of one race too, which is black, based on that, one can argue that we are homogenous

Religion too is another way of dividing people

After all, as an Igbo man that I am, I still know that there are divisions and distinctions, such as an ngwa man from an ezza man.

France is a diverse country too, it's just that over the centuries, they melted into one
The same could be said of the kingdoms that has now formed into Italy

Diversity could be a strength or weakness

So that is NO EXCUSE
Re: Man Calls On Chinese Govt. For Help After A Visit To Port Harcourt Airport by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:11pm On Jul 14, 2018
Ugosample:

Sri Lanka

Philippines

Kosovo

that's just three of so many

shoukd I call Pakistan?
At leadt they are 90 % Muslim

What of Albania?

Even Haiti?

And besides homogenous in the real sense of it is ambiguous, in the sense that humans always find ways to divide themselves

Like how you conveniently lumped whites into one race, and forgot that all Nigerians are of one race too, which is black, based on that, one can argue that we are homogenous

Religion too is another way of dividing people

After all, as an Igbo man that I am, I still know that there are divisions and distinctions, such as an ngwa man from an ezza man.

France is a diverse country too, it's just that over the centuries, they melted into one
The same could be said of the kingdoms that has now formed into Italy

Diversity could be a strength or weakness

So that is NO EXCUSE

And how is Nigeria better than those countries. Phillipines is made up of different groups. Didn't kosovo recently gain independence in 2008. Anyway Sri Lanka has a higher per capita income than Nigeria along with a higher human development index. And why France, the same France that have pillaged and robbed African nations. The same France that forces french African countries to use the CFA and kills and assassinates revolting leaders using ex leggionaires. The same France that trained the militias that carried out the Rwandan genocide undecided.

I am still expecting the homogenous countries worse than Nigeria. Pakistan is majority Islam but there are various groups(this doesnt count)
Re: Man Calls On Chinese Govt. For Help After A Visit To Port Harcourt Airport by Ugosample(m): 10:19pm On Jul 14, 2018
tensazangetsu20:

And how is Nigeria better than those countries. Phillipines is made up of different groups. Didn't kosovo recently gain independence in 2008. Anyway Sri Lanka has a higher per capita income than Nigeria along with a higher human development index. And why France, the same France that have pillaged and robbed African nations. The same France that forces french African countries to use the CFA and kills and assassinates revolting leaders using ex leggionaires. The same France that trained the militias that carried out the Rwandan genocide undecided.

I am still expecting the homogenous countries worse than Nigeria. Pakistan is majority Islam but there are various groups(this doesnt count)

you see

The problem with you is that you are shifting the goal post.

Pakistan is a homogeneous country by virtues of religion

Philippines is a homogenous country by the language they speak (Tagalog)

Nigeria could also be said to be homogenous based on the color of skin (After all ethnicity in the US is based on color of skin)

As for the France issue, I have travelled a lot within these countries and made friends and heard from the horses mouth how Françafrique operates

And it's sad to say that they are all complicit, from the local elite in Africa to the criminals in Paris

If you speak French you will know the term training rats to eat their fellow rats, if you get the gist, you will know that is how the elite operates

Mais si tu comprends pas, je peux l'expliquer pour vous

France and Africa relationship is twisted
Re: Man Calls On Chinese Govt. For Help After A Visit To Port Harcourt Airport by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:21pm On Jul 14, 2018
Ugosample:

you see

The problem with you is that you are shifting the goal post.

Pakistan is a homogeneous country by virtues of religion

Philippines is a homogenous country by the language they speak (Tagalog)

Nigeria could also be said to be homogenous based on the color of skin (After all ethnicity in the US is based on color of skin)

As for the France issue, I have travelled a lot within these countries and made friends and heard from the horses mouth how Françafrique operates

And it's sad to say that they are all complicit, from the local elite in Africa to the criminals in Paris

If you speak French you will know the term training rats to eat their fellow rats, if you get the gist, you will know that is how the elite operates

Mais si tu comprends pas, je peux l'expliquer pour vous

France and Africa relationship is twisted
I really just hate the french for what they have done in Africa.
Re: Man Calls On Chinese Govt. For Help After A Visit To Port Harcourt Airport by Rhea(f): 7:32pm On Jul 15, 2018
IamHeWrites:
A devastated Nigerian man has called on the Chinese Government to help re-facilitate the Port Harcourt international airport. It’s really in a gruesome state.

Read his tweet below;

https://www.torimill.com/2018/07/man-calls-on-chinese-govt-for-help-after-a-visit-to-port-harcourt-international-airport.html

Poracut international canopy airport cheesy cheesy grin grin
Sh.it.ho.le country cheesy cheesy grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Commercial Bus Falls Off A Bridge In Oshodi, Lagos (Photos) / Pictures From The Commissioning Of Akwa Iboms New International Airport Terminal / Dozens Killed As Migrant Boat Capsizes Off Greece

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.