Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

As Baby Daddy, I’m Better Than Many Husbands – Timaya - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / As Baby Daddy, I’m Better Than Many Husbands – Timaya (16287 Views)

Toolz, Celebrities React As Baby Contracts Herpes After Being Kissed / Keela Harrison, Yvonne Nelson’s Baby Daddy, Jamie Roberts Estranged Wife (Pics) / Jamie Roberts, Yvonne Nelson's Baby Daddy Married To Keela Harrison (Wedding Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As Baby Daddy, I’m Better Than Many Husbands – Timaya by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 14, 2018
Tessyama1:
Timaya has revealed that as a baby daddy, he is a better father than many husbands.

He made the assertion, recently, while speaking with Saturday Beats, According to the ace musician who now has 3 children from two women:

People fail to understand that a lot of baby daddies are better fathers than a lot of husbands. .

The kind of role I play in my children’s life, I don’t think some husbands do that. I have time for my children, I love my children but some married men don’t even have time for their kids.

They don’t show their kids love, they don’t know what it means to be a father. It doesn’t have anything to do with money; it’s about love and attention. Even my daughter sometimes wonders why I make babies if I was not ready to get married yet but I tell her that if I don’t make babies then she won’t be born.

My life is in stages, I don’t think I want to get married now. It is not something I would want to venture into for now.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/07/a-lot-of-baby-daddies-are-better-fathers-than-a-lot-of-husbands-timaya.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

This sounds very senseless n silly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As Baby Daddy, I’m Better Than Many Husbands – Timaya by hustler86(m): 12:14pm On Jul 14, 2018
Ode... You bleep around saying you are better... Make a wish that your daughter should fall a victim of baby mama too. Arindin undecided
Re: As Baby Daddy, I’m Better Than Many Husbands – Timaya by Troublemaker007(m): 12:15pm On Jul 14, 2018
You are Fool with a capital F. Idiot! Be there encouraging Baby Daddy-ism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As Baby Daddy, I’m Better Than Many Husbands – Timaya by Herrmes: 12:16pm On Jul 14, 2018
Organism000:
Making a baby is the easiest thing in the world. Being a father is very easy.

Being a husband is the most difficult thing. Timaya needs to understand that the reason he is running away from marriage is what defines a real man.

Some of us who are married and still play, are the most sophisticated human. Only a happy husband will relate to this.

We are talking about having a woman in your home, under the same roof, and women know who they are, so they respect us for being excellent partners.

All baby-daddies including Timaya should shut the hell up. Until you are married and have a happy woman under your roof, you are not considered a REAL MAN.
Says you.
Re: As Baby Daddy, I’m Better Than Many Husbands – Timaya by WebSurfer(m): 12:17pm On Jul 14, 2018
izzou:

So plenty money never fall ontop Bill Gates, Lionel Messi, E-money and the rest baa? undecided
I guess you don’t know temptations celebrities face.. i’ll Rather not marry than having constant troubles bringing unhappiness and violence when married
Re: As Baby Daddy, I’m Better Than Many Husbands – Timaya by Deltatoto: 12:19pm On Jul 14, 2018
Tessyama1:
Timaya has revealed that as a baby daddy, he is a better father than many husbands.

He made the assertion, recently, while speaking with Saturday Beats, According to the ace musician who now has 3 children from two women:

People fail to understand that a lot of baby daddies are better fathers than a lot of husbands. .

The kind of role I play in my children’s life, I don’t think some husbands do that. I have time for my children, I love my children but some married men don’t even have time for their kids.

They don’t show their kids love, they don’t know what it means to be a father. It doesn’t have anything to do with money; it’s about love and attention. Even my daughter sometimes wonders why I make babies if I was not ready to get married yet but I tell her that if I don’t make babies then she won’t be born.

My life is in stages, I don’t think I want to get married now. It is not something I would want to venture into for now.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/07/a-lot-of-baby-daddies-are-better-fathers-than-a-lot-of-husbands-timaya.html

Cc; Lalasticlala
do ijaw ppl marry?i have not seen a responsible ijaw man before
Re: As Baby Daddy, I’m Better Than Many Husbands – Timaya by Diso60090(m): 12:20pm On Jul 14, 2018
izzou:
grin

I'll rather have a father who doesn't have enough time for me but I know he has no other child apart from me and he married my mum legally,

Than to have a father that has so much time for me but he isn't married to my mum, and he has other children that I don't know about grin

Selfish human being na you be change your thinking

Marriage is notting but engage that's all

You marry you die if you don't marry you die
Re: As Baby Daddy, I’m Better Than Many Husbands – Timaya by wink2015(m): 12:22pm On Jul 14, 2018
New Vocabulary are entering our airspace.

BABY DADDY
BABY MAMA

SLAYING MAMA
SLAYING QUEEN
SLAYING KING

"Small girl with a Big God"

It will not be surprise to see this internet english enter our WAEC AND JAMB EXAMINATION CLASSES.

As for TIMAYA THE PLAINTAIN BOY go and eat more plantain so that you will be strong to shoulder the responsibity of a baby daddy.
Re: As Baby Daddy, I’m Better Than Many Husbands – Timaya by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 14, 2018
Ok
Re: As Baby Daddy, I’m Better Than Many Husbands – Timaya by Curry30: 12:26pm On Jul 14, 2018
Timaya work on yourself first. Baby Papa/Baby Mama is not decent enough. Although many girls nowadays are sex only materials, I pray you find a good one (YES there are a few decent girls amongst the numerous good for nothing lot)
Re: As Baby Daddy, I’m Better Than Many Husbands – Timaya by Leonbonapart(m): 12:29pm On Jul 14, 2018
Tessyama1:

Cc; Lalasticlala
adeke means foolish somebody. Timaya you are foolish
Re: As Baby Daddy, I’m Better Than Many Husbands – Timaya by beey2(m): 12:35pm On Jul 14, 2018
The most treasured gift you can give a child is to love his/her mother.

Anonymous.
Re: As Baby Daddy, I’m Better Than Many Husbands – Timaya by chukzyfcbb: 12:39pm On Jul 14, 2018
magicminister:
Who Timaya epp??

Timaya has been successful in the industry but I can’t name any artiste he has helped to blow.
Abeg make this useless boy go Sidon for corner!!

Pato ranking is a product of timaya investment.

Skales also began to see cash after timaya took him when he was ousted by eme.

the both of then always talk about timayas influence in their career.

1 Like

Re: As Baby Daddy, I’m Better Than Many Husbands – Timaya by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 14, 2018
Re: As Baby Daddy, I’m Better Than Many Husbands – Timaya by romeorailss: 12:43pm On Jul 14, 2018
decatalyst:
And the award of "Chief baby daddy" goes to TIMAYA!

The egberi papa 1 of Bayelsa.

This guy in the pics Looks like 9ice
Re: As Baby Daddy, I’m Better Than Many Husbands – Timaya by oruma19: 1:04pm On Jul 14, 2018
Go for her na, she will agree sharp sharp afterall Timaya no wan marry her. she has nochoice again, shakara don end!
benratigan3:
to think that timaya's first baby mama (Barbara) was my first crush in jss1 and very intelligent then....wao bet y :'
Re: As Baby Daddy, I’m Better Than Many Husbands – Timaya by haryomikun(m): 1:05pm On Jul 14, 2018
magicminister:
Who Timaya epp??

Timaya has been successful in the industry but I can’t name any artiste he has helped to blow.

Patoranking
Re: As Baby Daddy, I’m Better Than Many Husbands – Timaya by Timekeeper: 1:14pm On Jul 14, 2018
Try being a father first before you judge... As a father, I'm better than most baby daddies.

Ps: ain't a father yet
Re: As Baby Daddy, I’m Better Than Many Husbands – Timaya by benratigan3(m): 1:29pm On Jul 14, 2018
oruma19:
Go for her na, she will agree sharp sharp afterall Timaya no wan marry her. she has nochoice again, shakara don end!
lol shey
Re: As Baby Daddy, I’m Better Than Many Husbands – Timaya by ankpaone: 1:45pm On Jul 14, 2018
unmarried man talking against married men. how do you know you are the father of those children? bastards everywhere!!! no difference between man and animal any longer. better go marry if you want to say something horrible.
Re: As Baby Daddy, I’m Better Than Many Husbands – Timaya by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 14, 2018
izzou:
grin

I'll rather have a father who doesn't have enough time for me but I know he has no other child apart from me and he married my mum legally,

Than to have a father that has so much time for me but he isn't married to my mum, and he has other children that I don't know about grin

In summary, you prefer to be a true child of your father than being a bastard.
Re: As Baby Daddy, I’m Better Than Many Husbands – Timaya by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 14, 2018
izzou:
grin

Food for thought, lol.
Re: As Baby Daddy, I’m Better Than Many Husbands – Timaya by itsmeurLady(f): 1:54pm On Jul 14, 2018
The way people boldly defend rubbish these days, u'd be amazed! Who will even marry an ego bloated person like you? The worst set of men to marry are the ones that feel too proud to accept that they are wrong.

1 Like

Re: As Baby Daddy, I’m Better Than Many Husbands – Timaya by izzou(m): 1:57pm On Jul 14, 2018
itsmeurLady:
The way people boldly defend rubbish these days, u'd be amazed! Who will even marry an ego bloated person like you? The worst set of men to marry are the ones that feel too proud to accept that they are wrong.

Whats up with my pm request naa?? angry

It's over a week angry angry angry
Re: As Baby Daddy, I’m Better Than Many Husbands – Timaya by izzou(m): 1:58pm On Jul 14, 2018
Suulola:
Food for thought, lol.
Exactly
Re: As Baby Daddy, I’m Better Than Many Husbands – Timaya by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 14, 2018
magicminister:
Who Timaya epp??

Patoranking!
Re: As Baby Daddy, I’m Better Than Many Husbands – Timaya by Ugosample(m): 2:44pm On Jul 14, 2018
true sha
a lot of married men in naija Na dead weight
Re: As Baby Daddy, I’m Better Than Many Husbands – Timaya by Ugosample(m): 2:47pm On Jul 14, 2018
Noblefreeman:
These niggas don't understand. By marrying a woman, you give your children dignity. You make them not to be called bastards. Timaya your parents gave you dignity by giving birth to you in wedlock. Do so too for you children. No matter how well they become in society. People will always refer them as" that boy or girl wen den no marry him mama"

This is 2018.

over the decades, such mentality will keep fading

I think it's stupid to shame a child or call him a "bastard" due to bring brought to the world without permission

I think it's twisted
Re: As Baby Daddy, I’m Better Than Many Husbands – Timaya by Ugosample(m): 2:50pm On Jul 14, 2018
ankpaone:
unmarried man talking against married men. how do you know you are the father of those children? bastards everywhere!!! no difference between man and animal any longer. better go marry if you want to say something horrible.

a lot of married men raising kids that are not for them unwittingly

What do you have to say about that?
Re: As Baby Daddy, I’m Better Than Many Husbands – Timaya by Boss13: 3:01pm On Jul 14, 2018
Noblefreeman:
These niggas don't understand. By marrying a woman, you give your children dignity. You make them not to be called bastards. Timaya your parents gave you dignity by giving birth to you in wedlock. Do so too for you children. No matter how well they become in society. People will always refer them as" that boy or girl wen den no marry him mama"

Well said. Just to add

Children of an irresponsible father.

1 Like

Re: As Baby Daddy, I’m Better Than Many Husbands – Timaya by phemmyfour: 3:05pm On Jul 14, 2018
magicminister:
Who Timaya epp??

Patoranking

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Curvy Yoruba Girl, Feyisara Setting Instagram On Fire With Pan.tless Photos. Eve / First Photos Of Buhari's New Wife's On Her Wedding Day +Plus wedding I.V / Bishop Oyedepo Cries While Giving Daughter Away (white Wedding Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.