Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,453 members, 7,808,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

As Baby Daddy, I’m Better Than Many Husbands – Timaya - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / As Baby Daddy, I’m Better Than Many Husbands – Timaya (16286 Views)

Toolz, Celebrities React As Baby Contracts Herpes After Being Kissed / Keela Harrison, Yvonne Nelson’s Baby Daddy, Jamie Roberts Estranged Wife (Pics) / Jamie Roberts, Yvonne Nelson's Baby Daddy Married To Keela Harrison (Wedding Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As Baby Daddy, I’m Better Than Many Husbands – Timaya by djon78(m): 3:28pm On Jul 14, 2018
Organism000:
Making a baby is the easiest thing in the world. Being a father is very easy.

Being a husband is the most difficult thing. Timaya needs to understand that the reason he is running away from marriage is what defines a real man.

Some of us who are married and still play, are the most sophisticated human. Only a happy husband will relate to this.

We are talking about having a woman in your home, under the same roof, and women know who they are, so they respect us for being excellent partners.

All baby-daddies including Timaya should shut the hell up. Until you are married and have a happy woman under your roof, you apre not considered a REAL MAN.

Bros I throw way big salute for you!!

Yours is the best comment!!!

Until a man live with a woman under one roof as husband and wife in peace. That man never start life.

Living with a woman no easy at all talkless of when you marry one. Especially this modern day ones.
Example my woman need money, she no tell me, I found out, she is now waiting for me to beg her to take the money. My money oo she wants to spend, but I will still beg her to accept my money. That's woman for you.........

1 Like

Re: As Baby Daddy, I’m Better Than Many Husbands – Timaya by LaudableXX: 3:28pm On Jul 14, 2018
Noblefreeman:
These niggas don't understand. By marrying a woman, you give your children dignity. You make them not to be called bastards. Timaya your parents gave you dignity by giving birth to you in wedlock. Do so too for you children. No matter how well they become in society. People will always refer them as" that boy or girl wen den no marry him mama"
Abeg, help me tell dem! sad The day a rich man with multiple children outside wedlock dies, that is the day you will see such children cursing his memory. Greed, suspicion, stubbornness and hate will split them right down the middle, as each one starts fighting for his share of the father's assets/property. It happens even when both parents are legally married to each other, but it is much more worse when such parents are not married, or are not living under the same roof. undecided

2 Likes

Re: As Baby Daddy, I’m Better Than Many Husbands – Timaya by Chukapage(m): 3:30pm On Jul 14, 2018
Organism000:
Making a baby is the easiest thing in the world. Being a father is very easy.

Being a husband is the most difficult thing. Timaya needs to understand that the reason he is running away from marriage is what defines a real man.

Some of us who are married and still play, are the most sophisticated human. Only a happy husband will relate to this.

We are talking about having a woman in your home, under the same roof, and women know who they are, so they respect us for being excellent partners.

All baby-daddies including Timaya should shut the hell up. Until you are married and have a happy woman under your roof, you are not considered a REAL MAN.
who be this mumu?? lol so your not a "real man" until you have a lady under your roof?? chai see wetin poverty do this brother!! pope sef no be real man join?? but this timaya go feed your lineage join nah, are you a "real man" ?? lmao
Re: As Baby Daddy, I’m Better Than Many Husbands – Timaya by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 14, 2018
Chukapage:
who be this mumu?? lol so your not a "real man" until you have a lady under your roof?? chai see wetin poverty do this brother!! pope sef no be real man join?? but this timaya go feed your lineage join nah, are you a "real man" ?? lmao

Who is talking about wealth and poverty here. Only the mentally and materially poor entities almost always reflect on poverty when a discourse is totally off that radar.

The reasons I do not really like poor people is because not only are they poor due to their ignorance, it is actually tough to a see a poor man who is reasonable, because if they had accurate sense of judgement, they would have made it and who ever is poor can relate with Timaya, after all Timaya is also poor, I mean the guy has been selling Plantain before now, so I did not expect him to reason better. He needs to really integrate with real men like me to have a real classy philosophy about life.

When I said that Timaya and all baby daddies are not real men, I actually meant it. Of course people who sell plantain and those whose parents barely scrap a living will not agree, but it means nothing, cos they are inconsequential in the greater scheme of thing. I am hoping that poor people who always complain about food and how people can be fed can learn to keep quiet in public. When important people are discussing

1 Like

Re: As Baby Daddy, I’m Better Than Many Husbands – Timaya by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 14, 2018
djon78:

Bros I throw way big salute for you!!

Yours is the best comment!!!

Until a man live with a woman under one roof as husband and wife in peace. That man never start life.

Living with a woman no easy at all talkless of when you marry one. Especially this modern day ones.
Example my woman need money, she no tell me, I found out, she is now waiting for me to beg her to take the money. My money oo she wants to spend, but I will still beg her to accept my money. That's woman for you.........

Only real men like you can understand. Not people like Timaya who have sex after smoking weed and I am mean 2 minutes sex and a pregnancy is formed and then he takes the baby and sees himself as a man. There is no real man when there is no woman under your control.

People need to tell Timaya that to be called a Man, you must have a woman, because to be called a Husband, you have a wife. Who ever has a woman understand why he needs to congratulate himself, it is not easy being a husband, not some bachelor running around with multiple sex partners and being responsible for none.

I mean what does it take to raise a child without a mother, at the long run the child grows up without tolerance and patience lessons of life, because the Father was an intolerant bachelor who is so selfish that he does not want to keep one woman under his roof and tolerate her.

Timaya is not a fool, he is less than that. That is what happens when someone sings about Ukwu all the time and walks like a catfish.

1 Like

Re: As Baby Daddy, I’m Better Than Many Husbands – Timaya by itsmeurLady(f): 4:12pm On Jul 14, 2018
izzou:

Whats up with my pm request naa?? angry

It's over a week angry angry angry

Wat request?
Re: As Baby Daddy, I’m Better Than Many Husbands – Timaya by djon78(m): 4:21pm On Jul 14, 2018
Organism000:

Only real men like you can understand. Not people like Timaya who have sex after smoking weed and I am mean 2 minutes sex and a pregnancy is formed and then he takes the baby and sees himself as a man. There is no real man when there is no woman under your control.

People need to tell Timaya that to be called a Man, you must have a woman, because to be called a Husband, you have a wife. Who ever has a woman understand why he needs to congratulate himself, it is not easy being a husband, not some bachelor running around with multiple sex partners and being responsible for none.

I mean what does it take to raise a child without a mother, at the long run the child grows up without tolerance and patience lessons of life, because the Father was an intolerant bachelor who is so selfish that he does not want to keep one woman under his roof and tolerate her.

Timaya is not a fool, he is less than that. That is what happens when someone sings about Ukwu all the time and walks like a catfish.

On another note, I believe marrying and living with a woman most of all teaches you patience and forbearance. You will learn to forbear a lot, and with time when you both begin to understand each other more then the relationship is enjoyed more.

Moreover you must stay put. There are things that will make you to quit but if you stay put, you will get better. Exception though is when you are married to a devil!!!

2 Likes

Re: As Baby Daddy, I’m Better Than Many Husbands – Timaya by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 14, 2018
djon78:

On another note, I believe marrying and living with a woman most of all teaches you patience and forbearance. You will learn to forbear a lot, and with time when you both begin to understand each other more then the relationship is enjoyed more.

Moreover you must stay put. There are things that will make you to quit but if you stay put, you will get better. Exception though is when you are married to a devil!!!

You can actually make a deal with the Devil. Nothing is impossible. Takes a lot of patience and tolerance, and above all, it requires emotional intelligence, which is what the unmarried lack.

That is why most ladies prefer to date married men.

We are fuccking emotionally intelligent and patient, cos we don see finish.

2 Likes

Re: As Baby Daddy, I’m Better Than Many Husbands – Timaya by Noblefreeman(m): 5:07pm On Jul 14, 2018
[quote author=Ugosample post=69373333]

This is 2018.

over the decades, such mentality will keep fading

I think it's stupid to shame a child or call him a "bastard" due to bring brought to the world without permission

I think it's twisted [/so are you saying I should condone premarital affairs. And by the way, the dude has Money, more than enough to get married]
Re: As Baby Daddy, I’m Better Than Many Husbands – Timaya by Ugosample(m): 5:52pm On Jul 14, 2018
[quote author=Noblefreeman post=69377344][/quote]
There is more to marriage than just money
Re: As Baby Daddy, I’m Better Than Many Husbands – Timaya by Metuh: 7:05pm On Jul 14, 2018
magicminister:
Who Timaya epp??

Timaya has been successful in the industry but I can’t name any artiste he has helped to blow.
Abeg make this useless boy go Sidon for corner!!

You must be an indomie generation boy

Have you ever heard the name Patoranking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As Baby Daddy, I’m Better Than Many Husbands – Timaya by uniqueman(m): 7:24pm On Jul 14, 2018
coleon:
Clean Honda pilot for sale 850k.
Wattsap 07012623013.
What year? Leather or cloth seats?
Re: As Baby Daddy, I’m Better Than Many Husbands – Timaya by piagetskinner(m): 9:24pm On Jul 14, 2018
God doesn't recognise baby daddy's..most of these celebrities are really dull upstairs

how can a man claim to be responsible when he has children with women he is not married to
Re: As Baby Daddy, I’m Better Than Many Husbands – Timaya by Chukapage(m): 10:01pm On Jul 14, 2018
Organism000:

Who is talking about wealth and poverty here. Only the mentally and materially poor entities almost always reflect on poverty when a discourse is totally off that radar.

The reasons I do not really like poor people is because not only are they poor due to their ignorance, it is actually tough to a see a poor man who is reasonable, because if they had accurate sense of judgement, they would have made it and who ever is poor can relate with Timaya, after all Timaya is also poor, I mean the guy has been selling Plantain before now, so I did not expect him to reason better. He needs to really integrate with real men like me to have a real classy philosophy about life.

When I said that Timaya and all baby daddies are not real men, I actually meant it. Of course people who sell plantain and those whose parents barely scrap a living will not agree, but it means nothing, cos they are inconsequential in the greater scheme of thing. I am hoping that poor people who always complain about food and how people can be fed can learn to keep quiet in public. When important people are discussing

guy why come dey over type na ?? eh ...timaya we know you who are you ?? oga real man ..ode he sold plantain years ago but now he will take that woman you see as achievement by putting her under your roof ..ode!! you stink of poverty mumu..your greatest achievement is putting a woman under your roof you no dey shame!!
Re: As Baby Daddy, I’m Better Than Many Husbands – Timaya by nwanyiugbo122(f): 10:24pm On Jul 14, 2018
You lie, get married.
Re: As Baby Daddy, I’m Better Than Many Husbands – Timaya by TalkTalkTwins(m): 12:24am On Jul 15, 2018
magicminister:
Who Timaya epp??

Timaya has been successful in the industry but I can’t name any artiste he has helped to blow.
Abeg make this useless boy go Sidon for corner!!

Patoranking Fire
Re: As Baby Daddy, I’m Better Than Many Husbands – Timaya by Slimsly100(f): 1:43pm On Jul 15, 2018
You are happy in your ignorance!!!

Kwantinue!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Curvy Yoruba Girl, Feyisara Setting Instagram On Fire With Pan.tless Photos. Eve / First Photos Of Buhari's New Wife's On Her Wedding Day +Plus wedding I.V / Bishop Oyedepo Cries While Giving Daughter Away (white Wedding Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.