Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,421 members, 7,808,511 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

Eku Edewor Replies IG User Who Trolled Her For Not Having A Big Butt - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eku Edewor Replies IG User Who Trolled Her For Not Having A Big Butt (1598 Views)

Actreetinosa Curses A Man Who Trolled Her For Recently Going Unclad On Instagram / Chioma Replies IG User Who Said She Has Stopped Cooking Since She Got Assurance / Bobrisky Replies IG User Who Asked Him To Date Bbnaija Housemate, Nina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eku Edewor Replies IG User Who Trolled Her For Not Having A Big Butt by Salamspycee2: 8:12am On Jul 14, 2018

Tv personality and mom of one,Eku Edewor shared this sexy photo from a recent shoot,however, some people commented on her figure saying she needs more flesh.
However,one person in particular took it a step further,saying ,God missed her on a-ss day. In response, Eku wrote
You are questioning how God made me? Very brave.

View More @:https://trendinghelm..com/2018/07/eku-edewor-replies-ig-user-who-trolled.html

LALASTICLALA Mynd44 Fynestboi
Re: Eku Edewor Replies IG User Who Trolled Her For Not Having A Big Butt by dafeyankee: 8:13am On Jul 14, 2018
Wicked people.

Who photoshopped a small ass in place of her real one there?no way any woman's ass is this flat.
Re: Eku Edewor Replies IG User Who Trolled Her For Not Having A Big Butt by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:13am On Jul 14, 2018
You are questioning how God made me? Very brave.

Don't mind the jobless fan jor.
You look beautiful

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Eku Edewor Replies IG User Who Trolled Her For Not Having A Big Butt by Betakeshi: 8:27am On Jul 14, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Eku Edewor Replies IG User Who Trolled Her For Not Having A Big Butt by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 14, 2018
The people of this world will never learn to mind their business grin No one has everything complete most times so we as human beings have learnt to embrace our imperfections rather than let it overwhelm us.

cool Do contact me for your blogpost/website articles or your email campaigns, PR on any niche. check my signature. cool
Re: Eku Edewor Replies IG User Who Trolled Her For Not Having A Big Butt by donstan18: 8:42am On Jul 14, 2018
I'm not supporting body shaming, but people should pose in a way it'll fit their body and stature.

Her pose made her look like a skeletal robot forcing a big ass out of it's assless pimple ass.

I won't be the one to say that she looks like mopping stick wey wan break.

2 Likes

Re: Eku Edewor Replies IG User Who Trolled Her For Not Having A Big Butt by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 14, 2018
Yatchless
Re: Eku Edewor Replies IG User Who Trolled Her For Not Having A Big Butt by CAPSLOCKED: 8:52am On Jul 14, 2018
TRYING TO BUY EMOTIONS WITH THE "HOW GOD HAS MADE ME" LINE.

IF SHE WAS THICK I'M SURE SHE'LL DESPISE SLIM PEOPLE. THERE'LL BE NO DAY SHE WON'T POST BOOTY PICTURES AND DO OTHER STUPID SHĮT.
Re: Eku Edewor Replies IG User Who Trolled Her For Not Having A Big Butt by Epldaily(m): 8:58am On Jul 14, 2018
this one small ooo
Re: Eku Edewor Replies IG User Who Trolled Her For Not Having A Big Butt by nuelzy: 9:00am On Jul 14, 2018
I cant even differentiate the thigh from the leg..

Beautiful girl
Re: Eku Edewor Replies IG User Who Trolled Her For Not Having A Big Butt by Issakendrick: 10:51am On Jul 14, 2018
nuelzy:
I cant even differentiate the thigh from the leg..

Beautiful girl
Re: Eku Edewor Replies IG User Who Trolled Her For Not Having A Big Butt by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 14, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:
TRYING TO BUY EMOTIONS WITH THE "HOW GOD HAS MADE ME" LINE.

IF SHE WAS THICK I'M SURE SHE'LL DESPISE SLIM PEOPLE. THERE'LL BE NO DAY SHE WON'T POST BOOTY PICTURES AND DO OTHER STUPID SHĮT.
Maybe that's the specific reason why "God didnt make her" thick grin grin grin grin
Re: Eku Edewor Replies IG User Who Trolled Her For Not Having A Big Butt by generationz(f): 12:51pm On Jul 14, 2018
clean lexus rx350 2008 for sale contact
nonsoflora2@gmail.com

Re: Eku Edewor Replies IG User Who Trolled Her For Not Having A Big Butt by Lirqur: 12:58pm On Jul 14, 2018
So you believe in God. And your God okayed you to flunt your behind ? That's the problem when people don't personally know the God they worship.

(1) (Reply)

Ex-beauty Queen, Ronke Tiamiyu Releases Hot & Sexy Bikini Photos / Davido And His Cousin, Bred Jets Out To Liberia (Photos) / Chioma, TheChefChi Slams Troll Who Said She Needs Dental Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.