Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

BBNaija Host, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Wife Gushes Over Her Husband On His Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija Host, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Wife Gushes Over Her Husband On His Birthday (1028 Views)

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu & Wife, Cynthia Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary / Pregnant Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Wife, Cynthia Rocks Her Baby Bump / We Met On Twitter - Cynthia Obianodo, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija Host, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Wife Gushes Over Her Husband On His Birthday by CEOYOMZZYBLOG: 10:11am On Jul 14, 2018
@YomzzyBlog.com

Big Brother Naija 2018 Host and Media Personality, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu‘s wife, Cynthia, took to her IG page to celebrate her husband as he turned a year older today.

Sharing the photo above, she wrote;

"Happy birthday to my soulmate... You’ve made my life so beautiful and I celebrate you today and everyday of our life. I can never thank you enough for all that you do for jewel and I.
Thank you for showing me love I never knew existed.
Thank you for being such a great husband and father. You've helped me to soar higher and be the person I am today. I wish you elevation in all that you do.
I wish you eternal joy, happiness and everything you’ve ever wished for . I love you dearly. X
PS: He is your future president. So put some respect to his name ! ��"

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/07/bbnaija-host-ebuka-obi-uchendus-wife.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Dominique

Re: BBNaija Host, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Wife Gushes Over Her Husband On His Birthday by CEOYOMZZYBLOG: 10:12am On Jul 14, 2018
grin
Re: BBNaija Host, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Wife Gushes Over Her Husband On His Birthday by decatalyst(m): 10:18am On Jul 14, 2018
Cute beings
kiss
Re: BBNaija Host, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Wife Gushes Over Her Husband On His Birthday by itspzpics(m): 10:41am On Jul 14, 2018
cheesy
Re: BBNaija Host, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Wife Gushes Over Her Husband On His Birthday by porchbaby(f): 10:56am On Jul 14, 2018
beautiful couple's
Re: BBNaija Host, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Wife Gushes Over Her Husband On His Birthday by LesbianBoy(m): 11:04am On Jul 14, 2018
It's the other way round. Her father's money has made ebuka's life so beautiful grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Broda shaggi, colleque Caught While Trying To Impersonate Peter Okoye so funny / See Photos Of Davido Campaigning For His Uncle For Governor Of Osun State / Kemi Olunloyo Finally Reveals What Linda Ikeji Did To Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.