Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

"How I Killed Onise Ismail, My Boss At CITEC Estate Abuja" - Security Man - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "How I Killed Onise Ismail, My Boss At CITEC Estate Abuja" - Security Man (52780 Views)

The Security Man Who Killed A Bride-To-Be And Buried Her In Delta State Pictured / OAS Lounge Razed Down by fire At Citec Estate, Mbora District, Abuja (Pics) / Onise Ismail Stabbed To Death After Sacking Her Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "How I Killed Onise Ismail, My Boss At CITEC Estate Abuja" - Security Man by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 14, 2018
Re: "How I Killed Onise Ismail, My Boss At CITEC Estate Abuja" - Security Man by patexcool(f): 6:27pm On Jul 14, 2018
evil doers every where
Re: "How I Killed Onise Ismail, My Boss At CITEC Estate Abuja" - Security Man by Xtfield(m): 6:27pm On Jul 14, 2018
I hate murder or any criminal activity. However, I think this woman just wasted her life. If the man's story is true, it only reveals the folly of the rich. What does it cost to secure the loyalty of the poor? A little kindness to them can save the life of the rich. Lesson for the living: If you employ a driver, cleaner, security guard, nanny etc, treat them well. Do not treat them like trash. They can determine how long you will live. Unfortunately most people do not know. Does it mean they can still not harm you if you take care of them? No. But chances are 10 to 1 that they won't.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "How I Killed Onise Ismail, My Boss At CITEC Estate Abuja" - Security Man by delpee(f): 6:28pm On Jul 14, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
Fyn lazy girl wey no fit wash her own pant

Are you sure that is true? The lady is not around to confirm or deny. He can fabricate all the lies he wants. He had a choice to leave and never got back there.

2 Likes

Re: "How I Killed Onise Ismail, My Boss At CITEC Estate Abuja" - Security Man by Mr2013(m): 6:29pm On Jul 14, 2018
But let's talk truth o,this woman na her stinginess and wickedness na em kill her sha ooo.

How could u be paying someone who holds the key to ur life such a little amount of money??,as if that's not enough, u can not even pay the token fully and at when due?? In this hard time?? A man with a family?? Assigning more works and increasing his working time without a corresponding increase in his salary??

Not as if she does not have the money......he helps u to clear ur consignment from the airport, is it poor people that makes use of the airport? Y can't we eat and let others eat too? Is that not what is killing us in this country?? Okay now at the point of death,that's wen u knw u have 1million naira u can give to him to spair ur life.
Now u are dead and gone,I JUST HOPE U WENT WITH THOSE MILLIONS OF NAIRAS oo.

Lesson to be learnt,....do not mess with ur domestic workers for any reason, they are the only people with the easiest means to killing u if they have reasons to do so.

Please qouters,don't qout me ooo,am not in the mood to be Qouted oo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How I Killed Onise Ismail, My Boss At CITEC Estate Abuja" - Security Man by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 14, 2018
Stupid bitch dug her own grave by herself.

#fruitoflabour
Re: "How I Killed Onise Ismail, My Boss At CITEC Estate Abuja" - Security Man by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:31pm On Jul 14, 2018
ruggedtimi:
Employ househelp @ ur peril
There is nothing wrong in employing them, but don't treat them badly treat them like human beings.

Always treat people close to you and under you nicely with respect, they will talk and fight for you in the days of adversity.
Re: "How I Killed Onise Ismail, My Boss At CITEC Estate Abuja" - Security Man by Vmaqween(f): 6:32pm On Jul 14, 2018
This guy doesn't have a reason to kill her
because to me his reasons are nonsense..
RIP to the dead.
I hope justice prevails

2 Likes

Re: "How I Killed Onise Ismail, My Boss At CITEC Estate Abuja" - Security Man by LexngtonSteele: 6:32pm On Jul 14, 2018
gamechanger1:
"They really beat me very well before I opened up.

Loved that part

Lol...made me laugh too.
Re: "How I Killed Onise Ismail, My Boss At CITEC Estate Abuja" - Security Man by Slimsly100(f): 6:34pm On Jul 14, 2018
The so called devil wey push u kill am go reserve space for you for jail!!!
Idiat!!! angry
Re: "How I Killed Onise Ismail, My Boss At CITEC Estate Abuja" - Security Man by LexngtonSteele: 6:36pm On Jul 14, 2018
oruma19:
i can put it to u that this boy didn't just kill her, he raped her too. Another twist to the story might be that another person (a boyfriend, out of jelosy) killed the woman and packed the load on this boy's head. As we all know Nigerian police can do anything for money. if they beat u, u will confess that u were there when Abacha died...lolzz. what a life. there is 50% chance this boy is innocent.believe Nigerian police at ur peil, this is Nigeria.

You have a strong obsession with rape. Where's rape mentioned in all the stories written on the gal ?

Stop saying what you would have done.

1 Like

Re: "How I Killed Onise Ismail, My Boss At CITEC Estate Abuja" - Security Man by EnglishUsa: 6:39pm On Jul 14, 2018
Hedonisst:

You must be extremely stupid. If the single ladies are "intimidating and frustrating", is it an obligation to work for them? Why not simply resign and stop working for them?

Some of you poor fools are miserable to the extent of being sadistic.
these on painam die, I am very you fools who doesn't respect men
Re: "How I Killed Onise Ismail, My Boss At CITEC Estate Abuja" - Security Man by EnglishUsa: 6:40pm On Jul 14, 2018
Hedonisst:

You must be extremely stupid. If the single ladies are "intimidating and frustrating", is it an obligation to work for them? Why not simply resign and stop working for them?

Some of you poor fools are miserable to the extent of being sadistic.
these on painam die, I am very sure you are among fools who doesn't respect men
Re: "How I Killed Onise Ismail, My Boss At CITEC Estate Abuja" - Security Man by ebysandra(f): 6:46pm On Jul 14, 2018
All these our big ogas should know that their life is at the hands of their domestic staff.
Why wouldn't they pay them well and actual amount agreed
Greed causes all these killings.
Like the case of the Navy officer and his Girlfriend.
RIP
Re: "How I Killed Onise Ismail, My Boss At CITEC Estate Abuja" - Security Man by Jethrolite(m): 6:52pm On Jul 14, 2018
In the end she outsmarted herself and lost her life. I do not support murder but she had it coming. If police like, they should kill him extra judiciously, who don die don die.

I wonder how parents raise such animals on both sides.
Re: "How I Killed Onise Ismail, My Boss At CITEC Estate Abuja" - Security Man by omoelerin1: 7:00pm On Jul 14, 2018
You're a criminal. So sad.
She was even begging you not to kill her. But since you're a beast in human skin, you killed her. Well, judgment will soon be served on you.

hmmn, only God knows the atrocities which the father of the victim, who is a serving police officer has carried out in the past.
Many Nigerian police men are worst than the devil.
Re: "How I Killed Onise Ismail, My Boss At CITEC Estate Abuja" - Security Man by Hedonisst: 7:02pm On Jul 14, 2018
EnglishUsa:
these on painam die, I am very sure you are among fools who doesn't respect men

Too many retarded fools here. Broke ass bastard . You'll never be half a man as I am, but if you're frustrated by a female boss, why not fucking quit? No boss owes you a fair treatment in this life. If you're not happy and you think you have sense go solo and make money by your fucking self. The self-entitled nuisance you mentally daft salary earners constitute make me sick.

Making excuses for a low life murderer just shows you're an animal.

2 Likes

Re: "How I Killed Onise Ismail, My Boss At CITEC Estate Abuja" - Security Man by Hotzone(m): 7:10pm On Jul 14, 2018
greatman247:
The heart of man is damn too wicked angry Beautiful boss, but bosses need to be nice too and keep to promises. She even had N1million and yet underpayed him even decided not to pay in full at a point. But that idiot should have just stop working instead of taking another person's life that you can't create. angry
@ that point, u will be richer than dangote and it's a good strategy if u can convince the badt guy while u make use of each moment to escape or kill the killer
Can't imagine stabbing, stabbing and stabbing then the evil propelled this devil to slice her throat.
Choi! Human beings self!
The story wreak of hate!
Re: "How I Killed Onise Ismail, My Boss At CITEC Estate Abuja" - Security Man by skales67(m): 7:13pm On Jul 14, 2018
Na wah o. You should have just quit from the job! But the madam sef! How can you not wash your own pant? undecided
Re: "How I Killed Onise Ismail, My Boss At CITEC Estate Abuja" - Security Man by Kabaka100: 7:17pm On Jul 14, 2018
Nbote:
U started planning to kill her becos U were having problems with her assigning U more work?? Y not leave d job?? She calls u sometimes to com do somethings for her and U'll still go and yet U say u have problems with her? U are simply evil.. I'm sure d Devil will b wondering how dis one take concern am again...

No mind the fool with a childish mentality
Re: "How I Killed Onise Ismail, My Boss At CITEC Estate Abuja" - Security Man by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 14, 2018
Yarnvibes:
Here is the shocking confession of Friday Jibo, a native of Dekina LGA of Kogi state who murdered her boss few weeks ago at her home in CITEC Estate, Abuja.

Jibo murdered Onise Ismail, the daughter of a serving policeman on the 14th of 2018 and fled.

He was arrested 4 days later by an undercover police operative.

Here is his confession to Saturday Sun:

http://kikiotolu.com/heartbreaking-confession-of-security-man-who-killed-boss-at-citec-estate-abuja/

Can anything or has anything good ever come out from Kogi State? The state and her indigenes are cursed beyond measure.
I've never seen or heard something good from there, negative upon negative news..

#Cursed people

Meanwhile, which date is 14th of 2018?

Just asking
Re: "How I Killed Onise Ismail, My Boss At CITEC Estate Abuja" - Security Man by eltaforce: 7:26pm On Jul 14, 2018
This young lady had a heart of Gold. For those of us who know her very well we can attest to that. As for this killer man...... May your soul never know peace

1 Like

Re: "How I Killed Onise Ismail, My Boss At CITEC Estate Abuja" - Security Man by oruma19: 7:27pm On Jul 14, 2018
LexngtonSteele:

You have a strong obsession with rape. Where's rape mentioned in all the stories written on the gal ?

Stop saying what you have done.
I understand u just graduated from school, bt don't try to use my comment to practice how to write. Be advised. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: "How I Killed Onise Ismail, My Boss At CITEC Estate Abuja" - Security Man by Kabaka100: 7:30pm On Jul 14, 2018
Senselin:
RIP to the deceased but you "could give the killer N1million" but couldn't pay him good or complete salary. I don't support evil though.

Some "big" men living in all these Abuja estates specializes in using domestic staff as slaves.

My Christian brother told me how a Clergy living in Life Camp axis employed him as Personal Assistant, guess what, he was also the errand boy, and driver too. He did work overtime, and at times went to work on Sundays. His salary (35K) wasn't disclosed to him until two weeks into the job. He resigned as soon as his salary was disclosed.

Lesson: Never treat your domestic staff (Driver, Cook, Gardener or gate man) badly. Your life may be in their hands.

It's that Africa man mentality of most Afican ogas and madams not giving a Bleep and looks down on a fellow black that serves him or her. If Nigeria really wants to move forward as country, it has to professionalise domestic work as an occupation where the workers have well negotiated job contract with full human rights and respect. I know this is easier said than done because this is Nigeria where we're too slow to solve social problems that militates against our society and avoid tragedies as this one

1 Like

Re: "How I Killed Onise Ismail, My Boss At CITEC Estate Abuja" - Security Man by LexngtonSteele: 7:32pm On Jul 14, 2018
oruma19:

Oruma19 to his useless fagg0t father: i understand u just graduated from school, bt don't try to use my comment to practice how to write. Be advised. Nonsense

I agree
Re: "How I Killed Onise Ismail, My Boss At CITEC Estate Abuja" - Security Man by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 14, 2018
silenze:
mumu man, your duties were growing, instead of you to wait and pray that someday u get to the point of servicing her cuntus you decided to kill her.

Onise Ismail, you be mumuu

How you take read your own?

Na the woman whe die you insult so ooo
Re: "How I Killed Onise Ismail, My Boss At CITEC Estate Abuja" - Security Man by Kabaka100: 7:35pm On Jul 14, 2018
greatman247:

Just look at yourself

He's making some sense. She wad just teasing him by giving him her panties to wash. She was just setting up the tempo to get wellfucked by him later...i know that was her fantasy
Re: "How I Killed Onise Ismail, My Boss At CITEC Estate Abuja" - Security Man by greatman247(m): 7:42pm On Jul 14, 2018
Kabaka100:

He's making some sense. She's just teasing me by giving him her panties to wash. She's just setting up the tempo to get bleeped by him later

Hmmm. No be all Toto is fuckable. What if he bleeps with her and end up killing himself ? Some pussies dey kill. Believe me Lol
Re: "How I Killed Onise Ismail, My Boss At CITEC Estate Abuja" - Security Man by silenze: 7:46pm On Jul 14, 2018
ladiesreject:

How you take read your own?

Na the woman whe die you insult so ooo
shocked shocked shocked

na d driver bin d give him madam domestic duties?

abi u want make i interpret everything for pidgin english for you?
Re: "How I Killed Onise Ismail, My Boss At CITEC Estate Abuja" - Security Man by InvertedHammer: 7:48pm On Jul 14, 2018
Daughter of a policeman?

I don't believe it is the devil that made him do it.

I blame it on karma.

/
Re: "How I Killed Onise Ismail, My Boss At CITEC Estate Abuja" - Security Man by GOFRONT(m): 8:02pm On Jul 14, 2018
Oh, Now I see grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

One Shot As Militants Return To Calabar – Oron Waterway (Disturbing Photo) / Photos: Thief Caught Broad Daylight Trying To Rob A Shop Owner In Lagos Just Now / Oluwafemi Oyerinde Shot Dead In The US Over Loud Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.