Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

Should A Man Demand For His Fiance Phone To Check Her Activity On Social Media ? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should A Man Demand For His Fiance Phone To Check Her Activity On Social Media ? (2492 Views)

Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem / My Fiance Visited My Mother Empty-Handed & Now Our Relationship Is Threatened / Man And His Friends Storm Pastor's House, Demand For The Car His Wife Gave Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Man Demand For His Fiance Phone To Check Her Activity On Social Media ? by mimimile93: 1:43am On Jul 15, 2018
Ishilove:

You dey craze! Since you have made it your life's mission to disparage women here, I will be upon your ass like white on rye.

Based on your own generalising statement, your mama follow join in the prostitution.

Please don't be upon my ass I am beggin.

I can't face an object that has two holes in between its legs..
Re: Should A Man Demand For His Fiance Phone To Check Her Activity On Social Media ? by Nobody: 1:58am On Jul 15, 2018
JoannaSedley:
Exchange yours with hers and have a field day
said the lady with no reasonable reply
Re: Should A Man Demand For His Fiance Phone To Check Her Activity On Social Media ? by ststyreal(f): 2:31am On Jul 15, 2018
mimimile93:

Why are y'all ho.es always quick to attack mothers?

Please whenever you see me talk or mention women on my post/comment in a negative way know that I am referring to women born from the 80s.

Thank you.
Well done! You talked of women, because you know you will be attacked, you are now trying to segregate, well done you hear!!!!

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Demand For His Fiance Phone To Check Her Activity On Social Media ? by mimimile93: 2:37am On Jul 15, 2018
ststyreal:

Well done! You talked of women, because you know you will be attacked, you are now trying to segregate, well done you hear!!!!

But is it not the truth that naija women (the ones born from the 80s) are written_off?
Re: Should A Man Demand For His Fiance Phone To Check Her Activity On Social Media ? by ststyreal(f): 2:44am On Jul 15, 2018
mimimile93:

But is it not the truth that naija women (the ones born from the 80s) are written_off?
Including your sisters! No insult intended....stop generalizing please
Re: Should A Man Demand For His Fiance Phone To Check Her Activity On Social Media ? by mimimile93: 2:54am On Jul 15, 2018
ststyreal:

Including your sisters! No insult intended....stop generalizing please

No insult and you included my sisters?

Damn! Lord just saved your asss cause I ain't got one...

Even if I should have a sister and I see her sleeping around I will call her a prostitute.

I call things the way they are.

You and I know that this generation Nigerian ladies are nothing to write home about.

They are all leeches, cheap slu.ts..
Re: Should A Man Demand For His Fiance Phone To Check Her Activity On Social Media ? by ststyreal(f): 2:57am On Jul 15, 2018
mimimile93:

No insult and you included my sisters?

Damn! Lord just saved your asss cause I ain't got one...

Even if I should have a sister and I see her sleeping around I will call her prostitutes..

I call things the way they are.

You and I know that this generation Nigerian ladies are nothing to write home about.

They are all leeches, cheap slu.ts..
Nothing like 'Damn God just save your ass', since you are good at generalizing, never you forget your loved ones that you have generally included them in your insults.

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Demand For His Fiance Phone To Check Her Activity On Social Media ? by mimimile93: 3:07am On Jul 15, 2018
ststyreal:

Nothing like 'Damn God just save your ass', since you are good at generalizing, never you forget your loved ones that you have generally included them in your insults.

I swear u just got saved..

But if you read that my post carefully, there's no place I insulted anyone.

I was just saying things as they are..

You know these days we find our ladies sleeping around, including the married ones. Calling themselves "SMALL GIRLS WITH BIG GOD".

This isn't our culture. Where is the morals?
Where are we heading to?

An average naija girl has at least 5 boyfriends.
Is this what life is all about?

Greed has taken over our young girls and they will do anything for money.

Selling their bodies for money.

Is it not better we see evil and rebuke it? Than to cover it and let it destroy us? .

Dear I was just passing a message.
There's nothing like hatred towards them

I don't hate them..
Re: Should A Man Demand For His Fiance Phone To Check Her Activity On Social Media ? by sisisioge: 5:23am On Jul 15, 2018
No...but if it will make you sleep better at night pls go ahead grin
Re: Should A Man Demand For His Fiance Phone To Check Her Activity On Social Media ? by Ishilove: 6:03am On Jul 15, 2018
mimimile93:

Ok Ma'am.

When next I am making such comment I am going to be specific

Like this "Women born from the 80s are all prostitutes" and not all women..

Thanks.

Nope, it doesn't change anything. All the women in your lineage follow join in the prostitution since you're an expert on prostitutes.

It also says something about your family. It seems it is only hoes the men in your lineage gave birth to, hence your vast knowledge on prostitutes.

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Demand For His Fiance Phone To Check Her Activity On Social Media ? by Ishilove: 6:11am On Jul 15, 2018
mimimile93:

Please don't be upon my ass I am beggin.

I can't face an object that has two holes in between its legs..

My candid advice is get off the Internet and go and seek help because if i should face you on Nairaland, your suicidal impulses will overwhelm you.

However, I don't want your suicide on my conscience so get off the net and go for professional help.

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Demand For His Fiance Phone To Check Her Activity On Social Media ? by Nobody: 6:36am On Jul 15, 2018
Leave the idiot. He is sick mentally.
Ishilove:

You dey craze! Since you have made it your life's mission to disparage women here, I will be upon your ass like white on rye.

Based on your own generalising statement, your mama follow join in the prostitution.

2 Likes

Re: Should A Man Demand For His Fiance Phone To Check Her Activity On Social Media ? by Chubhie: 7:20am On Jul 15, 2018
It's primitive to demand such and reeks of insecurity. I'm a proponent that everyone deserves their freedom, privacy and respect.

However, for the greater good of preserving ancestral values I would override such individual freewill and rights.

Wouldn't demand physically. That's too crude. I would elect for cutting edge approaches.

Spiritual remote viewing or technological remote viewing. Now, when your significant half understands that nothing is hidden with you that we are all actually naked in the true scheme of things there would be no drama and mind games which is better invested into productive things.

Imagine if the whole of humanity evolves to the point where everyone is readable?

2 Likes

Re: Should A Man Demand For His Fiance Phone To Check Her Activity On Social Media ? by daviesblaze(m): 7:33am On Jul 15, 2018
Ishilove:

My candid advice is get off the Internet and go and seek help because if i should face you on Nairaland, your suicidal impulses will overwhelm you.

However, I don't want your suicide on my conscience so get off the net and go for professional help.
olosho protecting her investment spotted grin grin
Re: Should A Man Demand For His Fiance Phone To Check Her Activity On Social Media ? by Chubhie: 7:42am On Jul 15, 2018
mimimile93:
Since women are all prostitutes, I think is needless to check their activities on or offline..

The best is not to marry them..

The human condition demands that we shall all taste heartbreaks. I've tasted mine just as you did. Although, it can be argued that the degree and intensity of the heartbreak varies.

You've allowed this to define you and the rest of your existence. Take back your power and control, refuse to be it's victim and live life according to your terms not terms from a choice gone wrong.

You deserve happiness. Let your experiences serve you productively. We are all here to experience and grow.

2 Likes

Re: Should A Man Demand For His Fiance Phone To Check Her Activity On Social Media ? by Ishilove: 7:55am On Jul 15, 2018
daviesblaze:
olosho protecting her investment spotted grin grin
Me and your sisters follow do the Olosho. Your papa na our _pimp

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Demand For His Fiance Phone To Check Her Activity On Social Media ? by mimimile93: 7:59am On Jul 15, 2018
Ishilove:

I Don't know what to say for you to understand that my post was purely the truth and I have no hatred towards anyone..

I say things the way they are.

Anyway thanks for your advice..
Re: Should A Man Demand For His Fiance Phone To Check Her Activity On Social Media ? by mimimile93: 8:01am On Jul 15, 2018
AmiciLord:
Leave the idiot. He is sick mentally.

Twa.t
Re: Should A Man Demand For His Fiance Phone To Check Her Activity On Social Media ? by CAPSLOCKED: 8:04am On Jul 15, 2018
Organism000:
Yes, even your boyfriend has the right.

Your fiancee does not only need to demand your phone, he should have full access to your phone.
If you do not want to get married, then keep your rights, cos the moment you decide to get married, not only will you change your name to his family name, he also takes you to his home as a new asset he just acquired, as long as he has paid the money required by your people.

As a fiance, it is a journey to marriage, like I said, stay single if you do not want to be with a man. I guess you are still playing outside, that is why you have something to hide.

Children of nowadays.

WHY?
WHO MADE THAT LAW?
IT'S "YOUR PHONE" NOT "OUR PHONE". NOBODY IS YOUR PROPERTY. YOU JUST PAID BRIDE PRICE BECAUSE CUSTOM DEMANDS IT, YOU DIDN'T PURCHASE HER LIFE. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Should A Man Demand For His Fiance Phone To Check Her Activity On Social Media ? by daviesblaze(m): 8:05am On Jul 15, 2018
Ishilove:

Me and your sisters follow do the Olosho. Your papa na our _pimp
my sisters all got married to responsible men.

why?

because they were decent and also every man's description of a perfect wife. Gawd!!!! i wish yo give me a wife like my mother or sister.

but you....... have you ever wondered why you are still single. grin grin grin
Re: Should A Man Demand For His Fiance Phone To Check Her Activity On Social Media ? by Ishilove: 8:10am On Jul 15, 2018
daviesblaze:

my sisters all got married to responsible men.

why?

because they were decent and also every man's description of a perfect wife. Gawd!!!! i wish yo give me a wife like my mother or sister.

but you....... have you ever wondered why you are still single. grin grin grin
And who says I am single? Hm? The Internet has given children and mentally undeveloped people like you an avenue to unleash their inner _retards.

I repeat, I and your sisters follow do the olosho, that's why you're an expert on who be olosho. It's because you grew up among them.

Fvck off my mentions.

2 Likes

Re: Should A Man Demand For His Fiance Phone To Check Her Activity On Social Media ? by cococandy(f): 8:17am On Jul 15, 2018
As long as he’s going to surrender his phone for scrutiny as well, no problem. But if he says no, then you keep your phone to yourself too.

If he can’t take what he gives, tell him to fvck off.
Don’t entertain stupid men please. It’s too late in the evolution of humanity for any girl to live her life massaging useless masculine ego. It has to be give and take
Re: Should A Man Demand For His Fiance Phone To Check Her Activity On Social Media ? by daviesblaze(m): 8:43am On Jul 15, 2018
Ishilove:

And who says I am single? Hm? The Internet has given children and mentally undeveloped people like you an avenue to unleash their inner _retards.

I repeat, I and your sisters follow do the olosho, that's why you're an expert on who be olosho. It's because you grew up among them.

Fvck off my mentions.
so you mean your husband got married to a prostitute. grin grin my heart goes out to him. grin grin
Re: Should A Man Demand For His Fiance Phone To Check Her Activity On Social Media ? by Ishilove: 8:50am On Jul 15, 2018
daviesblaze:
so you mean your husband got married to a prostitute. grin grin my heart goes out to him. grin grin
Your sisters introduced me to him after they temporarily retired from prostitution. Now they are back fully. Olosho no dey retire cheesy
Re: Should A Man Demand For His Fiance Phone To Check Her Activity On Social Media ? by daviesblaze(m): 8:52am On Jul 15, 2018
Ishilove:

Your sisters introduced me to him after they retired from prostitution. cheesy
oh, you mean your sister who is technically my sister, since we all came from Adam grin grin
Re: Should A Man Demand For His Fiance Phone To Check Her Activity On Social Media ? by Ishilove: 8:55am On Jul 15, 2018
daviesblaze:
oh, you mean your sister who is technically my sister, since we all came from Adam grin grin
Same way your father is my father, since we are technically from Adam?
Re: Should A Man Demand For His Fiance Phone To Check Her Activity On Social Media ? by daviesblaze(m): 9:15am On Jul 15, 2018
Ishilove:

Same way your father is my father, since we are technically from Adam?
technically as it sounds, my father did not give birth to an olosho. so i wonder who practically is your father grin grin
Re: Should A Man Demand For His Fiance Phone To Check Her Activity On Social Media ? by Ishilove: 9:46am On Jul 15, 2018
daviesblaze:
technically as it sounds, my father did not give birth to an olosho. so i wonder who practically is your father grin grin
Technically, your sisters trained me in the olosho business, which is why you sabi who olosho is. Even when I and your sisters walked the streets at night, they told me they have different fathers because your mama was commander in chief of all the local prostitutes.

No wonder you are maladjusted and bitter. You have a thousand fathers sad
Re: Should A Man Demand For His Fiance Phone To Check Her Activity On Social Media ? by daviesblaze(m): 10:04am On Jul 15, 2018
Ishilove:

Technically, your sisters trained me in the olosho business, which is why you sabi who olosho is. Even when I and your sisters walked the streets at night, they told me they have different fathers because your mama was commander in chief of all the local prostitutes.

No wonder you are maladjusted and bitter. You have a thousand fathers sad

studies showed that when someone start revealing her family affairs online by making reference to a third person, it is a sign of demantia that requires urgent medical attention grin grin grin grin

it's okay to boldly proclaim with no iota of mortification that you are an olosho. but trying to put the blaim on your experienced olosho sisters can make you look like an olosho who is psychotically imbalanced.
Re: Should A Man Demand For His Fiance Phone To Check Her Activity On Social Media ? by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 15, 2018
grin grin My thread turned to war zone...... This is not fair, I demand an u reserved apology immediately.
Re: Should A Man Demand For His Fiance Phone To Check Her Activity On Social Media ? by Ishilove: 12:49pm On Jul 15, 2018
daviesblaze:

studies showed that when someone start revealing her family affairs online by making reference to a third person, it is a sign of demantia that requires urgent medical attention grin grin grin grin

it's okay to boldly proclaim with no iota of mortification that you are an olosho. but trying to put the blaim on your experienced olosho sisters can make you look like an olosho who is psychotically imbalanced.
This is embarrassing. So I have been bandying words with a semi-literate, poorly educated child with self esteem issues?

Consider this my last response to you.
Re: Should A Man Demand For His Fiance Phone To Check Her Activity On Social Media ? by daviesblaze(m): 1:15pm On Jul 15, 2018
Ishilove:

This is embarrassing. So I have been bandying words with a semi-literate, poorly educated child with self esteem issues?

Consider this my last response to you.
so have i been bandying words with a bimbo who only reason with are vagin@. OLOSHO grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ok / Help!i M Searching For My Dad. / Great Sacrifice Of A Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.