Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates (172682 Views)

Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by nelsonebby(m): 10:35pm On Jul 14, 2018
I don’t like commenting on politics thread
But, On tvc I saw pdp leading.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by Lipscomb(m): 10:41pm On Jul 14, 2018
Nice write up.
obaloppelujo:
You either accept or discredit this bomb , according to a pdp apologist currently in ekiti just informed me that " at it is , expect abracabra happens " , fayemi has won this election .
Remember i told you the person is a pdp apologist who's also currently an observer in the just concluded ekiti gubernatorial election , let me also state here that ,
It will be so easy for jagaban and co to manipulate elections in a yoruba speaking state to a non yoruba speaking states . In this part of the world , we've attached so much ethnicity to politics and this reason will be the motive of jagaban and co to rather win ekiti and lose imo or even edo ( they do not care ) .
Lets put the jokes and antics apart , do you guys think 2014 election was free and fair ? This just concluded election is a repeat of 2014 . I have not said fayemi is a messiah , but a character of fayose dont last politically in a yoruba terrian ( You cant be insulting pmb and think tinubu will smile at you ).
You guys can go to bed and have a sound sleep , pdp just lost this election , courtesy survival of the fittest , while fayose's spite also hunt him badly . I will be lurking somewhere to laugh fayose's die hards who'll continue to console themselves ( I wont reply them ).
And to my noisy neighbors , apga is your heritage and a political party you should resurrect and not pdp/apc ( the party mostly dominated by the people you called slaves/animals and your enemies).
Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers.
(

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:43pm On Jul 14, 2018
Amarabae:
Politics of bitterness and tribalism initiated by Awolowo. No wonder shagari together with ekwueme defeated him hands-down. Am not surprised. Fayemi winning is ekiti people business and none of my business.
Babe, you should stop this tribal thing pls...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by RevenGeMission: 11:04pm On Jul 14, 2018
Heheheheheh

More like war inciter

hahahahahahhaah

Peacemaker5128:
IPod local govt APC -365 PDP 26359 LP 6945
Pigs local govt APC 2564 PDP 36954
Idiots local govt APC - 695 PDP 19636
Biafra local govt APC 3654 PDP 2649558

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by Amarabae(f): 11:07pm On Jul 14, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Babe, you should stop this tribal thing pls...

whats tribal here?
OK I just stated my mind in a blunt way

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by FedericGodwin: 11:10pm On Jul 14, 2018
Kk
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by Keneeby(m): 11:13pm On Jul 14, 2018
PDP is leading in 12 LGAs.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by kazmanbanjoko(m): 11:14pm On Jul 14, 2018
okay
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by Topmaike007(m): 11:14pm On Jul 14, 2018
wow

Like for APC

Share for PDP

32 Likes 73 Shares

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by gboloa(m): 11:14pm On Jul 14, 2018
Actually I think this one might be suffering from a mental disorder.
engineerboat:

SOME OF YOU THINK WITH YOUR ANUS

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by Moneytize: 11:15pm On Jul 14, 2018
Keneeby:
PDP is leading in 12 LGAs.
12 Local governments in Anambara state abi?

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by Tflex01: 11:15pm On Jul 14, 2018
APC
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by tommyeddy(m): 11:16pm On Jul 14, 2018
I heard the INEC wants to rig the election for the APC as the PDP party agents were denied entry into the coalating room
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by otokx(m): 11:17pm On Jul 14, 2018
Only INEC has the power to announce the results and we all should respect that. The courts are open for anybody that is not satisfied thereafter.

God bless Nigeria.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by Ekiti360(m): 11:18pm On Jul 14, 2018
After monitoring Ekiti Governorship Election from the Situation Room at the HQ since 9am, #INEC Chairman, Prof. Mahmood Yakubu addresses monitors and draws the curtains for the day #EkitiDecides2018

Always visit http://kikiotolu.com for up to date information about Ekiti 2018 Election.
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by BluntBoy(m): 11:19pm On Jul 14, 2018
Waiting patiently.
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by Tflex01: 11:19pm On Jul 14, 2018
Amarabae:
Politics of bitterness and tribalism initiated by Awolowo. No wonder shagari together with ekwueme defeated him hands-down. Am not surprised. Fayemi winning is ekiti people business and none of my business.
Hahaha...... Somebody should give this nuisance handkerchief abeg...
grin

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 14, 2018
yawns

have they not finish collating the results.
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by bakila: 11:20pm On Jul 14, 2018
engineerboat:

SOME OF YOU THINK WITH YOUR ANUS
If the anus is not coordinated to think with the brain properly shiiit can be peoblem, which may lead to surgery.
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by scantee(m): 11:20pm On Jul 14, 2018
APC and Buhari the. Ogas of anti democracy

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by Oyerinde16(m): 11:20pm On Jul 14, 2018
obaloppelujo:
You either accept or discredit this bomb , according to a pdp apologist currently in ekiti just informed me that " at it is , expect abracabra happens " , fayemi has won this election .
Remember i told you the person is a pdp apologist who's also currently an observer in the just concluded ekiti gubernatorial election , let me also state here that ,
It will be so easy for jagaban and co to manipulate elections in a yoruba speaking state to a non yoruba speaking states . In this part of the world , we've attached so much ethnicity to politics and this reason will be the motive of jagaban and co to rather win ekiti and lose imo or even edo ( they do not care ) .
Lets put the jokes and antics apart , do you guys think 2014 election was free and fair ? This just concluded election is a repeat of 2014 . I have not said fayemi is a messiah , but a character of fayose dont last politically in a yoruba terrian ( You cant be insulting pmb and think tinubu will smile at you ).
You guys can go to bed and have a sound sleep , pdp just lost this election , courtesy survival of the fittest , while fayose's spite also hunt him badly . I will be lurking somewhere to laugh fayose's die hards who'll continue to console themselves ( I wont reply them ).
And to my noisy neighbors , apga is your heritage and a political party you should resurrect and not pdp/apc ( the party mostly dominated by the people you called slaves/animals and your enemies).
Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers.
(
when you wake up I will serve you sour tea of jkf defeat

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by otokx(m): 11:20pm On Jul 14, 2018
jessca048:
yawns

have they not finish collating the results.

It will take time.
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by Oblang(m): 11:21pm On Jul 14, 2018
Amarabae:

Politics of bitterness and tribalism initiated by Awolowo.
No wonder shagari together with ekwueme defeated him hands-down.
Am not surprised.
Fayemi winning is ekiti people business and none of my business.

Come is Fayose nw an Igbo man? How is Ekiti ppl voting Fayemi translate to tribalism?

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by Amarabae(f): 11:21pm On Jul 14, 2018
Tflex01:

Hahaha...... Somebody should give this nuisance handkerchief abeg...

grin
Handkerchief for what?
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by MrJanuzaj: 11:21pm On Jul 14, 2018
Moneytize:
12 Local governments in Anambara state abi?

Even in Anambra state which has 21 LGAs PDP will not win 12 LGAs

5 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by TheFreeOne: 11:22pm On Jul 14, 2018
With federal might and monetization of this election I'll be surprised if PDP wins.

However it's the decision of Ekiti people and they'll have to live with it for another 4yrs

Anyway congrats to the winner in advance but I hope someday money will not be the determining factor in our elections.
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by BrAkingNews: 11:22pm On Jul 14, 2018
we are here
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates by Moneytize: 11:22pm On Jul 14, 2018
bakila:
If the anus is not coordinated to think with the brain properly shiiit can be peoblem, which may lead to surgery.
shocked...Chimo. Does that mean the anus has a mind of its own? grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

Open Debate: Military Or Civilian Government / The 63 Registered Political Parties Of Nigeria / 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.