Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,840 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Who's Getting The Best Head? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who's Getting The Best Head? (6789 Views)

Lionel Messi's Fan Expresses Regret After Getting The Footballer's Name Tattooed / Thick And Curvy Ladies Are Finally Getting The Recognition They Deserve. / Girl Snapchats Herself Throwing Boy Away After Getting The Worst Head(or.al $ex) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who's Getting The Best Head? by updatechange(m): 9:21pm On Jul 14, 2018
As shared on IG.

Re: Who's Getting The Best Head? by prettyesther20: 9:50pm On Jul 14, 2018
I really don't care about that, my concern is on those girls ass...

why did they draw it like that, is that hairs or what undecided
Re: Who's Getting The Best Head? by mimimile93: 9:53pm On Jul 14, 2018
I wish to hav an orgy before I kissd d dirt
Re: Who's Getting The Best Head? by Twoclans(f): 11:36pm On Jul 14, 2018
B,Theodora lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Who's Getting The Best Head? by kingxsamz(m): 12:33am On Jul 15, 2018
prettyesther20:
I really don't care about that, my concern is on those girls ass...

why did they draw it like that, is that hairs or what undecided

smh..
They're squirting.
Re: Who's Getting The Best Head? by jimini: 11:47am On May 26, 2020
I like the picture only. I would love to send a letter, That was the most painful moment for you all because working like this way can't be a good one for artists like you however it can help you to calm your ego. Share your opinions about us on commongeeks.com for free here and tell us how can we improve our ranking worldwide, this is one the best and amazing moment if you go through it then make it better by submitting your feedback.
Re: Who's Getting The Best Head? by BlueAir: 11:50am On May 26, 2020
The one in blue shirt grin. That feeling is like an angel and demon are dragging and pulling ur life string.
Re: Who's Getting The Best Head? by illicit(m): 2:21pm On May 26, 2020
All of the above
Re: Who's Getting The Best Head? by paulolee(m): 8:04am On Jun 14, 2020
d first gee is d starting point wen a legend handle ur stick, d second is the middle point wen u are abt Cumming bt u see dt last guy on blue, dts the peak and highest point, walahi if dt bea stop n tell dt gee to come continue for hell, d guy go run follow am with he stick dangling...dt mood eeh
Re: Who's Getting The Best Head? by updatechange(m): 2:06pm On Aug 26, 2020
Twoclans:
B,Theodora lipsrsealed

Is it cos she got the biggest booty
Re: Who's Getting The Best Head? by Johnholmes: 3:46pm On Aug 26, 2020
Na A dey get d best head ooo
U no see him eyes

(1) (Reply)

SCARY: Look At This Scary Thing I'm About To Do [PICTURE] / I And Late Kyari Eating Suya Together(pics) / She Won't Let You Touch The Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.