Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,907 members, 7,802,951 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Why Do Most People Hate Using Protection - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most People Hate Using Protection (9499 Views)

Why Do People Hate Rich Kids / I Hate Using Condoms!! / 5 Major Reasons Why Most Ladies Hate Using Co*ndoms To Make Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most People Hate Using Protection by minasota(f): 8:57am On Jul 15, 2018
Colourich:
Skin to skin is very sweet, if you know, you know grin.

Just stick to one trusted partner.
STF
Re: Why Do Most People Hate Using Protection by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 15, 2018
Is it ever possible to enjoy lollipop unwrapped? grin
Re: Why Do Most People Hate Using Protection by Obodo999(m): 9:01am On Jul 15, 2018
Peachess:

Lol, oya come and take the strong part that didn't pop. I'll find them for you cheesy

You are doing everything possible to derail your own thread undecided
Re: Why Do Most People Hate Using Protection by Obodo999(m): 9:04am On Jul 15, 2018
RevenGeMission:
How's that ?? for men i may agree but for a lady ? kindly explain how so ( if you are indeed a lady)

Last i checked the male organ has millions of cells that senses warmth and sensation of driving in and out , for women i don't know how it is

Are you saying women don't enjoy sex?
Re: Why Do Most People Hate Using Protection by Obodo999(m): 9:07am On Jul 15, 2018
minasota:
STF

What does that mean? grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most People Hate Using Protection by mimimile93: 9:09am On Jul 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Are you aware that there're DIFFERENT kinds of condoms? Some of them are designed with a thinner latex, so you wouldn't feel like you're wearing anything at all. Some even look invisible. Yes, they've all been pre-tested, to ensure that the effect is the same. So there's really no excuse for ignorance anymore, when there's an assortment of over-the-counter protective tools at your disposal. Like female birth control, you have to find one that's suitable for you. Otherwise a feeding cube & adult diapers await people who value skin-to-skin intercourse over their own wellbeing.

Me, I don't see any difference b/w cd and raw.

The enjoyment is the same..

If one prefers raw that person should practice pull-out..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most People Hate Using Protection by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 15, 2018
minasota:
STF
And who are you again?
Re: Why Do Most People Hate Using Protection by XhosaNostra(f): 9:26am On Jul 15, 2018
mimimile93:

Me, I don't see any difference b/w cd and raw.

The enjoyment is the same..

If one prefers raw that person should practice pull-out..

Doesn't prevent "catching something", does it?

Pregnancy is not the only scare when it comes to unprotected sex, which I think is the point the OP is trying to raise. There're just so many diseases, it's scary. Cancers caused by HPV are on the rise, hence in some countries they have started immunization on girls by age 10 or there abouts. It's compulsory. It's too late for some of us, as we may be carrying the HPV virus without even knowing. The worst part is that there's no cure for it, for now. So a lot of people may develop cervical cancer etc at some stage. Scary.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most People Hate Using Protection by mimimile93: 9:42am On Jul 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Doesn't prevent "catching something", does it?

Pregnancy is not the only scare when it comes to unprotected sex, which I think is the point the OP is trying to raise. There're just so many diseases, it's scary. Cancers caused by HPV are on the rise, hence in some countries they have started immunization on girls by age 10 or there abouts. It's compulsory. It's too late for some of us, as we may be carrying the HPV virus without even knowing. The worst part is that there's no cure for it, for now. So a lot of people may develop cervical cancer etc at some stage. Scary.

Damn!

For the Raw People Association.

It doesn't concern someone like me.

I always advice people including the married ones to use cd..

Better safe than sorry..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most People Hate Using Protection by XhosaNostra(f): 9:52am On Jul 15, 2018
mimimile93:

Damn!

For the Raw People Association.

It doesn't concern someone like me.

I always advice people including the married ones to use cd..

Better safe than sorry..

True on the last part of your post. Btw, men can also get cancer of the penis from HPV. They risk getting their dicks to fall off!

Re: Why Do Most People Hate Using Protection by Lalas247(f): 10:03am On Jul 15, 2018
no matter how thin the condom is ... its not the same! allow chatting shit biko......
Raw is better but what is good can also kill you undecided
you feel it raw... CD .. not so much but its the safest option if the guy uses the right size....

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most People Hate Using Protection by mimimile93: 10:04am On Jul 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:

True on the last part of your post. Btw, men can also get cancer of the penis from HPV. They risk getting their dicks to fall off!

Thanks for ur educative post.
Hope u go to church

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most People Hate Using Protection by mimimile93: 10:06am On Jul 15, 2018
Lalas247:
no matter how thin the condom is ... its not the same! allow chatting shit biko......
Raw is better but what is good can also kill you undecided
you feel it raw... CD .. not so much but its the safest option if the guy uses the right size....

Speak for urself.

There's no difference between the two
Re: Why Do Most People Hate Using Protection by Lalas247(f): 10:07am On Jul 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:

actually genital warts (Herpies) can still be transmitted while using CD
also

crabs can be transmitted !!!

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most People Hate Using Protection by Lalas247(f): 10:08am On Jul 15, 2018
mimimile93:

Speak for urself.

There's no difference between the two
me don't know which hole u drilled .... u are on your own..
everyman knows the difference ... if its the same everyone will use CD.. but its not, the pleasure is more intense for both ....

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most People Hate Using Protection by Lalas247(f): 10:10am On Jul 15, 2018
mimimile93:

Thanks for ur educative post.
Hope u go to church
does going to church make one Godly? ..... not sure why you are hoping... even witches go to church hope u know..
do you live in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most People Hate Using Protection by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 15, 2018
Raw is sweeter, you can easily shoot multiple times without realizing, that's why sex is advisable when married.
Re: Why Do Most People Hate Using Protection by XhosaNostra(f): 10:20am On Jul 15, 2018
Lalas247:

actually genital warts (Herpies) can still be transmitted while using CD
also

True!

It's funny because some people still believe crabs are caused by evil spells, rather than by one's own sexual misconduct.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most People Hate Using Protection by mimimile93: 10:22am On Jul 15, 2018
Lalas247:

me don't know which hole u drilled .... u are on your own..
everyman knows the difference ... if its the same everyone will use CD.. but its not, the pleasure is more intense for both ....

Mine I enjoy cd than raw sef.

All taste the same though cd makes me go further
Re: Why Do Most People Hate Using Protection by mimimile93: 10:24am On Jul 15, 2018
Lalas247:

does going to church make one Godly? ..... not sure why you are hoping... even witches go to church hope u know..
do you live in Nigeria?

I Don't go to church..

I was just asking if she does.

It's a question an average Nig would ask a person on a Sunday.
Re: Why Do Most People Hate Using Protection by Lalas247(f): 10:47am On Jul 15, 2018
mimimile93:

I Don't go to church..

I was just asking if she does.

It's a question an average Nig would ask a person on a Sunday.
Ok
Re: Why Do Most People Hate Using Protection by Lalas247(f): 10:48am On Jul 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:

True!

It's funny because some people still believe crabs are caused by evil spells, rather than by one's own sexual misconduct.
I will put those people in my prayers ... lol

Happy Sunday wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most People Hate Using Protection by zicoraads: 10:50am On Jul 15, 2018
I don't joke with protection. If you and I are not on a very long and trustworthy relationship, I'd rather the sex doesn't happen. I've stopped myself once, when we were even both naked. And this was this sexy mama I was eyeing for long. I buy some that are more expensive than the one everyone gets on the counter type. It has studs and it's very thin. Lovely stuff. grin
Re: Why Do Most People Hate Using Protection by XhosaNostra(f): 10:52am On Jul 15, 2018
Lalas247:
I will put those people in my prayers ... lol

Happy Sunday wink

Lol, that's a popular belief down here tongue

Same to you, hun kiss

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most People Hate Using Protection by Alwaysking: 10:56am On Jul 15, 2018
Colourich:
Skin to skin is very sweet, if you know, you know grin.

Just stick to one trusted partner.
And it can also take you to a grave, use ur brain.
Re: Why Do Most People Hate Using Protection by 9jaBloke: 11:00am On Jul 15, 2018
Peachess:
So I actually created this thread because of what I observed. Most people (males and females) don't like using condoms even when there are several STIs around.

How did you observe most people?
Re: Why Do Most People Hate Using Protection by Alwaysking: 11:02am On Jul 15, 2018
Lalas247:
actually genital warts (Herpies) can still be transmitted while using CD also
How do you like it
Re: Why Do Most People Hate Using Protection by Alwaysking: 11:03am On Jul 15, 2018
Re: Why Do Most People Hate Using Protection by Ibjosh(m): 11:04am On Jul 15, 2018
skin to skin very sweet
Re: Why Do Most People Hate Using Protection by jorion(m): 11:05am On Jul 15, 2018
With the high level oof infidelity amongst sons and daughters of men, it will be a miracle if a girl manages to persuade me not to use condom. I can't die cos of 20mins of pleasure

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most People Hate Using Protection by Xinzu: 11:21am On Jul 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Are you aware that there're DIFFERENT kinds of condoms? Some of them are designed with a thinner latex, so you wouldn't feel like you're wearing anything at all. Some even look invisible. Yes, they've all been pre-tested, to ensure that the effect is the same. So there's really no excuse for ignorance anymore, when there's an assortment of over-the-counter protective tools at your disposal. Like female birth control, you have to find one that's suitable for you. Otherwise a feeding cube & adult diapers await people who value skin-to-skin intercourse over their own wellbeing.

My dear, you can not possibly compare raw with protected sex. I've tried out all manner of latex condoms but nothing and I mean NOTHING equates the pleasurable feeling of pussy juice trickling and tickling an erect penis. That moist warm grip can never be felt when using condoms no matter how thin it is.

As for STI's, not everyone has it so its not fair to generalize.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most People Hate Using Protection by XhosaNostra(f): 11:25am On Jul 15, 2018
Xinzu:

My dear, you can not possibly compare raw with protected sex. I've tried out all manner of latex condoms but nothing and I mean NOTHING equates the pleasurable feeling of pussy juice trickling and tickling an erect penis. That moist warm grip can never be felt when using condoms no matter how thin it is.

As for STI's, not everyone has it so its not fair to generalize.

As you were.

As for the 2nd part, so you'd rather use your penis as testing stick to find out who has them & who doesn't? Some STDs take YEARS to show symptoms, were you aware?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bra Problems That Men Will Not Understand(comic) / Please Guys What Can I Do To This Young Girl!!! / Mention One Crazy Thing The Opposite Sex Has Done In Front Of You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.