Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,140 members, 7,807,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Enugu Clean Team Project At Work For A Cleaner And Healthier Enugu State - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Enugu Clean Team Project At Work For A Cleaner And Healthier Enugu State (14365 Views)

Japa: From Bank Manager To Skyscraper Cleaner / Dry Cleaner Returns Money He Found In A Client's Pocket (Photo) / Ahmed Abdulrahman Helps His Sick Cleaner Who Failed To Show Up At Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Clean Team Project At Work For A Cleaner And Healthier Enugu State by Sharpshooota: 7:34am On Jul 16, 2018
[quote author=benben1000 post=69422048][/quote]

Ogbeni park well grin grin
Eziokwu bu ndu jare

1 Like

Re: Enugu Clean Team Project At Work For A Cleaner And Healthier Enugu State by mrvitalis(m): 7:39am On Jul 16, 2018
Sharpshooota:

Under employment is killing that state...
They should do something about it
There is absolutely Little in that regard ... The government is not doing enough to entice investors

Hotels and eatery here and there. .... Shioor

Please say what you know.... There is no job anywhere in Nigeria and relatively enugu is not doing badly... I'm not from there or live there either but I visit alot

Ghost work in the hotel and eatries right?

Real estate jobs are booming in enugu oga, manufacturing is up coming... You have Coca-Cola, Nigerian brewies, 7 up company, transport sector is booming, entertainment is booming

What else do you want

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Clean Team Project At Work For A Cleaner And Healthier Enugu State by budusky05(m): 7:40am On Jul 16, 2018
Abeg when will they clean Rivers State
Re: Enugu Clean Team Project At Work For A Cleaner And Healthier Enugu State by remigiusizunna(m): 7:42am On Jul 16, 2018
Why are they cleaning only the entrance to the government house?

1 Like

Re: Enugu Clean Team Project At Work For A Cleaner And Healthier Enugu State by Sharpshooota: 7:54am On Jul 16, 2018
mrvitalis:

Please say what you know.... There is no job anywhere in Nigeria and relatively enugu is not doing badly... I'm not from there or live there either but I visit alot

Ghost work in the hotel and eatries right?

Real estate jobs are booming in enugu oga, manufacturing is up coming... You have Coca-Cola, Nigerian brewies, 7 up company, transport sector is booming, entertainment is booming

What else do you want
Park well... Tell the crying governor to get investors if he doesn't know what to do...
Re: Enugu Clean Team Project At Work For A Cleaner And Healthier Enugu State by gcof(m): 8:07am On Jul 16, 2018
Cleaning government house surrounding that is already clean. there are lots of other places that need cleaning in Enugu like Achara layout, Ekene,gariki, some parts of GRA

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Clean Team Project At Work For A Cleaner And Healthier Enugu State by mrvitalis(m): 8:14am On Jul 16, 2018
Sharpshooota:

Park well... Tell the crying governor to get investors if he doesn't know what to do...
Get investors?

What about you? Cant you invest in enugu ?

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Clean Team Project At Work For A Cleaner And Healthier Enugu State by Sharpshooota: 8:21am On Jul 16, 2018
mrvitalis:

Get investors?

What about you? Cant you invest in enugu ?

Not yet... Moreover my impact will not be felt like a multinational corporations like a have in mind
Re: Enugu Clean Team Project At Work For A Cleaner And Healthier Enugu State by lastempero: 8:37am On Jul 16, 2018
Only government house area?

1 Like

Re: Enugu Clean Team Project At Work For A Cleaner And Healthier Enugu State by aylipple: 8:42am On Jul 16, 2018
Although the pics are of one location - a street, I think - it doesn't take away the cleanliness and greenery of the area. Enugu has been on FP streak and for very good reasons too, hope the tempo can be sustained.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Clean Team Project At Work For A Cleaner And Healthier Enugu State by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 16, 2018
Nice Concept by d government,but it looks like d residential hood d rich n famous, d enugu can do more by making laws n implementing it,so dat it will serve as a deterent to citizens of d state

1 Like

Re: Enugu Clean Team Project At Work For A Cleaner And Healthier Enugu State by jevic(m): 9:09am On Jul 16, 2018
This is pure eye service. They should go to Obiagu, Emene, Gariki and other areas instead of this thing they are doing at the government house.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Clean Team Project At Work For A Cleaner And Healthier Enugu State by Henri8: 9:12am On Jul 16, 2018
Sharpshooota:

Not yet... Moreover my impact will not be felt like a multinational corporations like a have in mind

Excuses. Make the impact you can. Nothing is too small.
Re: Enugu Clean Team Project At Work For A Cleaner And Healthier Enugu State by estyvino(m): 9:18am On Jul 16, 2018
good work, before they will just sweet leaving the drainage blocked as it were but since they started cleaning the drainage, i hope it will be replicated to other areas outside the government house area

Enugu is in the hands of God
Re: Enugu Clean Team Project At Work For A Cleaner And Healthier Enugu State by mrvitalis(m): 9:26am On Jul 16, 2018
Sharpshooota:

Enugu has at least 10 multinational companies are more are coming

Multinationals would only make profit and take it away but you? You would keep it in Nigeria
Re: Enugu Clean Team Project At Work For A Cleaner And Healthier Enugu State by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 16, 2018
Enugu on my mind
Re: Enugu Clean Team Project At Work For A Cleaner And Healthier Enugu State by tasteofcash: 11:51am On Jul 16, 2018
Bibors:
It's expected and not a big deal.
ENUGU state is in the hands of Gburugburu and I hope he and the OP are not telling us that Gburugburu = God?
sorry but u made no sense
Re: Enugu Clean Team Project At Work For A Cleaner And Healthier Enugu State by Bibors(m): 12:00pm On Jul 18, 2018
tasteofcash:
sorry but u made no sense

Sorry, but you must be very dumb if you don't understand simple logic.

No need to respond to you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

12 Tips To Overcome Laziness / Seven Up Bottling Company Sacks 4 Mangers For Stealing / Bilkis Rafiu, A 35-Year-old female vulcanizer in Kwara State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.