Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Airtel Small Money Big Data Package Finally Arrived - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Small Money Big Data Package Finally Arrived (13998 Views)

MTN Surprise Users With New Data Package / This Airtel Data Package Will Save Half Your Bills As A Student On Campus / Airtel Officially Stops The Unlimited Data Package, Check Out New Alternative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airtel Small Money Big Data Package Finally Arrived by Luizkid(m): 3:10pm On Jul 15, 2018
The most annoying network I ever used. I cancel VAS every week.

1 Like

Re: Airtel Small Money Big Data Package Finally Arrived by laluski(m): 5:07pm On Jul 15, 2018
Cletus77:
Am an airtel agent and this is definitely true, It just came in 2day.
Airtel wants to finish other network o
My dear brother please can you explain to me how the 4gig free data on airtel works when you swap your sim to a 4g network sim.
Tnx
Re: Airtel Small Money Big Data Package Finally Arrived by Cletus77(m): 6:18pm On Jul 15, 2018
laluski:

My dear brother please can you explain to me how the 4gig free data on airtel works when you swap your sim to a 4g network sim.
Tnx
The airtel 4g network is not yet officially online. Most Sims written 4g are actually 3g
Re: Airtel Small Money Big Data Package Finally Arrived by Cletus77(m): 6:19pm On Jul 15, 2018
generationz:

hello I bought my sim 2weeks back can I still enjoy this offer
Yeah! Any subscription starting from yesterday will in a smart connect 5.0 form
Re: Airtel Small Money Big Data Package Finally Arrived by Cletus77(m): 6:20pm On Jul 15, 2018
pat077:
is it only for new sim
Nope its 4 all airtel Sims, effective from yesterday
Re: Airtel Small Money Big Data Package Finally Arrived by pat077: 6:43pm On Jul 15, 2018
Cletus77:

Nope its 4 all airtel Sims, effective from yesterday
so, hw do I know if my sim is eligible
Re: Airtel Small Money Big Data Package Finally Arrived by Cletus77(m): 7:15pm On Jul 15, 2018
pat077:
so, hw do I know if my sim is eligible
Just try subscribing at least hundred naira. If you get 150mb instead of 75mb, then you are eligible
Re: Airtel Small Money Big Data Package Finally Arrived by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 15, 2018
I just did 1500 nothing yet o... And I just got the SIM
Re: Airtel Small Money Big Data Package Finally Arrived by Bintabisiriyu: 10:29pm On Jul 15, 2018
Hahaahhaha, gb data that flies like witch
Re: Airtel Small Money Big Data Package Finally Arrived by Bintabisiriyu: 10:31pm On Jul 15, 2018
ObservantFellow:

That's not true. Not true at all.
Do the calculation yourself

1. Subscribed on the night of 20th of June

2. Here is my Mobile data usage (not Wifi) for all that while.

3. Here is the balance as recorded just now on my account.

I'm yet to calculate it but I assume your claim is preposterous.

Common shut up, oga marketer Airtel data flies like witch
Re: Airtel Small Money Big Data Package Finally Arrived by ObservantFellow: 6:16am On Jul 16, 2018
Bintabisiriyu:

Common shut up, oga marketer Airtel data flies like witch

A marketer that could only subscribe to data worth #1,500? Did you check my posts before coming to this conclusion?

Sorry bro, I believe in Karma. You can't watch someone give out wrong info about someone's source of living which may ruin it and you do nothing. You're just plain evil.

Your conclusion on my occupation is baseless and myopic. I'm just doing what every normal person should do. Be truthful and sincere whenever you need to be.

3 Likes

Re: Airtel Small Money Big Data Package Finally Arrived by Opistorincos(m): 7:02am On Jul 16, 2018
guys, i just subscribed on my new airtel sim and the offer was the same, i did the 2.5k sub. The bonuses on the sim is real but you need to be careful not to recharge above 1k so that you can qualify for the ovajara i.e. if you want to recharge your line with 2500, don't recharge it at once, instead, recharge 1k twice and 5h once. I have been a victim of the airtel ovajara, recharged 2300, no bonus, subscribed to 2500 plan, data cap that i got is the same with normal airtel users. This is only a wake up call for people who want the bonus desperately, you need to understand it's a game of luck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Airtel Small Money Big Data Package Finally Arrived by lanre316: 7:42am On Jul 16, 2018
TrillionBrains:
[url=trillionclues.com] Techies out there [/url] , is there no way to make this on old Sims?

If your old sim is on smartconnect, you will enjoy the benefit. They clearly stated that the offer is only for smartconnect sim ie either new sims or old sims that has never migrated out of the plan.

No need for techies to hack anything. It's a legit plan, not cheat.
Re: Airtel Small Money Big Data Package Finally Arrived by Jacobx007: 7:48am On Jul 16, 2018
Opistorincos:
guys, i just subscribed on my new airtel sim and the offer was the same, i did the 2.5k sub. The bonuses on the sim is real but you need to be careful not to recharge above 1k so that you can qualify for the ovajara i.e. if you want to recharge your line with 2500, don't recharge it at once, instead, recharge 1k twice and 5h once. I have been a victim of the airtel ovajara, recharged 2300, no bonus, subscribed to 2500 plan, data cap that i got is the same with normal airtel users. This is only a wake up call for people who want the bonus desperately, you need to understand it's a game of luck
Are you on smartconnect? Cos I just did the 1500 sub and was given 6gb, 5gb normal and 1gb night bonus
Re: Airtel Small Money Big Data Package Finally Arrived by pat077: 7:57am On Jul 16, 2018
Hw do I know the plan I'm on airtel
Re: Airtel Small Money Big Data Package Finally Arrived by Opistorincos(m): 8:02am On Jul 16, 2018
Jacobx007:

Are you on smartconnect? Cos I just did the 1500 sub and was given 6gb, 5gb normal and 1gb night bonus

yeah, i am on smart connect

Re: Airtel Small Money Big Data Package Finally Arrived by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 16, 2018
grin
Re: Airtel Small Money Big Data Package Finally Arrived by pat077: 3:32pm On Jul 16, 2018
Opistorincos:

which code do u use to check ur plan
Re: Airtel Small Money Big Data Package Finally Arrived by lanre316: 3:34pm On Jul 16, 2018
Opistorincos:

You said you did 1,500. Airtel SMS said you did 2,500. Which one should we believe

1 Like

Re: Airtel Small Money Big Data Package Finally Arrived by generationz(f): 12:41am On Jul 17, 2018
kio052001:
I actually just renewed my subscription of 1.5k for 3.5gb instead I got 7.2gb (5gb daytime, 2gb night) instead
how did you do it .

I just recharged my line and didn't get it
Re: Airtel Small Money Big Data Package Finally Arrived by generationz(f): 1:11am On Jul 17, 2018
Cletus77:
Yeah! Any subscription starting from yesterday will in a smart connect 5.0 form
I just recharged I didn't get bonus data although I got N5200 for calls N5200 for data
but I didn't get double data
Re: Airtel Small Money Big Data Package Finally Arrived by lanre316: 4:11am On Jul 17, 2018
generationz:

I just recharged I didn't get bonus data although I got
N5200 for calls
N5200 for data

You only get bonus data when you buy data not when you recharge
Re: Airtel Small Money Big Data Package Finally Arrived by Oliveronline: 5:12am On Jul 17, 2018
bought a new SIM yesterday. did the 1k sub and was given the normal 1.5 gig. Airtel are scam. don't fall for it.
Re: Airtel Small Money Big Data Package Finally Arrived by lanre316: 11:50am On Jul 17, 2018
Oliveronline:
bought a new SIM yesterday. did the 1k sub and was given the normal 1.5 gig. Airtel are scam. don't fall for it.

Have they stopped this promo?
Re: Airtel Small Money Big Data Package Finally Arrived by Cletus77(m): 12:56pm On Jul 17, 2018
generationz:

I just recharged I didn't get bonus data although I got
N5200 for calls
N5200 for data

Subscribe and see
Re: Airtel Small Money Big Data Package Finally Arrived by Oliveronline: 2:39pm On Jul 17, 2018
Cletus77:
Subscribe and see
i sub and nothing. Just the normal 1.5 gig
Re: Airtel Small Money Big Data Package Finally Arrived by Cletus77(m): 3:44pm On Jul 17, 2018
Oliveronline:
i sub and nothing. Just the normal 1.5 gig

I'll get back to you
Re: Airtel Small Money Big Data Package Finally Arrived by Tezcatlipoca(m): 9:13am On Jul 18, 2018
Cletus77:

I'll get back to you
I got the SIM card yesterday and I was given the data but browsing is really slow. I have no idea what’s going on because my friends do come here to browse with there line cos the network is fast in my room. I only enjoy it at midnight.1am-4am
Pls what’s going on?
Re: Airtel Small Money Big Data Package Finally Arrived by Basit99(m): 3:50pm On Jul 18, 2018
Cletus77:
Am an airtel agent and this is definitely true, It just came in 2day.
Airtel wants to finish other network o
Hi bro is it only available to smart connect customer only, if No, what is the code to migrate?
Re: Airtel Small Money Big Data Package Finally Arrived by kio052001(m): 8:41pm On Jul 19, 2018
generationz:

how did you do it .

I just recharged my line and didn't get it
I went through onetouch.ng then paid with my ATM

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Stop Unsolicited Sms & Calls From Glo, Mtn, Airtel, Etisalat Etc / Get It Bigger And Faster With Gionee M6 Mirror / How Long Does Your Earphone Last?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.