Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,890 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

#EkitiDecides 2018: APC Wins Fayose’s Local Government - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EkitiDecides 2018: APC Wins Fayose’s Local Government (39812 Views)

Osun Rerun: APC Wins In Ife South / #EkitiDecides: APC Mop Up Rally Request Also Turned Down / #Ekitidecides: Udom Emmanuel Speaks On Manhandling Of Fayose (video/pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EkitiDecides 2018: APC Wins Fayose’s Local Government by Intelxiii: 5:51am On Jul 15, 2018
Waiting for result before I comment
Watching in 3D
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: #EkitiDecides 2018: APC Wins Fayose’s Local Government by GMbuharii: 5:51am On Jul 15, 2018
Almighty God shall put you all liars to shame

2 Likes

Re: #EkitiDecides 2018: APC Wins Fayose’s Local Government by Abdulgorozo: 5:52am On Jul 15, 2018
PROGRESSIVELY APC STAND

1 Like

Re: #EkitiDecides 2018: APC Wins Fayose’s Local Government by bewla(m): 5:52am On Jul 15, 2018
igboboy3:
Fayose is done. He can now go nurse his neck injury in peace.
for jail abi

5 Likes

Re: #EkitiDecides 2018: APC Wins Fayose’s Local Government by mrphysics(m): 5:52am On Jul 15, 2018
Nairaland will be quiet today as some people will be mourning.

Election is not proportional to nairaland likes and shares

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EkitiDecides 2018: APC Wins Fayose’s Local Government by 8686(m): 5:52am On Jul 15, 2018
Glad it went fayemi's way. Dont like the idea of same old names but if Fayose had won, he would have turned himself to a demi god. I hope he knows the backdoor to leave Nigeria because efcc and the likes are coming for him

4 Likes

Re: #EkitiDecides 2018: APC Wins Fayose’s Local Government by Nancy2018(f): 5:52am On Jul 15, 2018
Nonsense
Re: #EkitiDecides 2018: APC Wins Fayose’s Local Government by bewla(m): 5:54am On Jul 15, 2018
GMbuharii:
Almighty God shall put you all liars to shame
u no get light Channel done they read out result so live God out of this na final we they wait

2 Likes

Re: #EkitiDecides 2018: APC Wins Fayose’s Local Government by avrex3k(m): 5:54am On Jul 15, 2018
Let me go get my dress and cap ready for celebration I just want fayose out of control of ekiti people. smiley

2 Likes

Re: #EkitiDecides 2018: APC Wins Fayose’s Local Government by amhot: 5:54am On Jul 15, 2018
modelmike7:
This is just the beginning....
You mean the beginning of rigging APC and herdsmen into Aso rock in 2019? God is watching you people.
Re: #EkitiDecides 2018: APC Wins Fayose’s Local Government by mumisco4real(f): 5:56am On Jul 15, 2018
#EKITIDECIDES........MY PREDICTION.....
Friday 13th
All opposition figures who are going to Ekiti to cause security breaches will be bared from entering the state.
Saturday 14th
10 am: Fayose will be put under serious observation by security agencies. The police will frustrate his efforts to move around the state to avoid giving orders to his thugs to disrupts and snatch ballot boxes. He will only be allowed to vote and go home.
Both Eleka and Fayemi will peacefuly cast their votes.
5 pm: Election will be termed highly peaceful by both internal and external election observing and monitoring agencies.
7 pm: Fayemi will express satisfaction with the polls and vow to accept the result.
Sunday 15th : Both Fayose and his puppet Eleka will raise alarm of malpractice by APC aided by the security agencies.
3 PM: Early results trickling in suggest APC is leading in 9 local governments. PDP kicks.
5 PM: Major online newspapers term APC as the projected winner.
6 PM: Fayose and Uche Secondus give a press statement that Democracy is dead under Buhari.
Monday 16th
Inec anounces official result declares APC and Fayemi winner.
2PM: Some sponsored insignificant elements will protest in the street of Ado Ekiti. Obviously paid.
4PM : President Buhari congratulates Fayemi. Fayemi in turn urges Eleka and the PDP to seek or channel their grieviances to a court of competent jurisdiction.
copied #
Re: #EkitiDecides 2018: APC Wins Fayose’s Local Government by Donlino123(m): 5:58am On Jul 15, 2018
Abdulgorozo:
PROGRESSIVELY APC STAND
I feel for this country, after all that is happening in this country youths like me could collect money and vote out there country, hmmm let me quote my lord Jesus Christ #IT IS FINISHED#
Its to look for money and relocate that is left!!
Re: #EkitiDecides 2018: APC Wins Fayose’s Local Government by ybalogs(m): 6:01am On Jul 15, 2018
PassingShot:
We keep telling Igbos and supporters of PDP that elections are not won online, not on NL and FB.

People on the street know who their tormentors are. This is a tip of the iceberg of what awaits PDP in 2019 when it shall be buried.
People fail to realise the majority of those that votes do not even have phone to browse yet all the campaigns are being done online. What's the business of an almajiri with Nairaland?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EkitiDecides 2018: APC Wins Fayose’s Local Government by Nobody: 6:01am On Jul 15, 2018
PassingShot:
We keep telling Igbos and supporters of PDP that elections are not won online, not on NL and FB.

People on the street know who their tormentors are. This is a tip of the iceberg of what awaits PDP in 2019 when it shall be buried.

Someone's problem just started and IPOB is his problem... Alright

2 Likes

Re: #EkitiDecides 2018: APC Wins Fayose’s Local Government by Adebisi444: 6:02am On Jul 15, 2018
He lost government house votes sef

4 Likes

Re: #EkitiDecides 2018: APC Wins Fayose’s Local Government by hgabai: 6:07am On Jul 15, 2018
Fayose isn’t ashame of him self oooo. He is currently owing workers 7 months salary and he xpect ppl to vote for PthievesP again? His Local gov’t ppl have acknowledged the fact that he’ a FAILURE ������

5 Likes

Re: #EkitiDecides 2018: APC Wins Fayose’s Local Government by Holatunjiii(m): 6:08am On Jul 15, 2018
No talk talk for ever. Tell Fayose that he that keepeth his mouth keepeth his life

1 Like

Re: #EkitiDecides 2018: APC Wins Fayose’s Local Government by Ahmedhussain3463: 6:10am On Jul 15, 2018
AZUH:
people feel votes counts ?
thank u sir.this has always been my greatest fear.i knew vote dosen't count cos if it does it will not be easy to unseat pdp in that state.this is africa where incumbency and federal might factor critically decide who wins election.but if this is what apc and buhari have for us in stock in 2019 then it means we are gradually sliding into anarchy and that democracy will all cherished been frightened and threatened.
Re: #EkitiDecides 2018: APC Wins Fayose’s Local Government by Lumig: 6:10am On Jul 15, 2018
Jorussia:
grin fayose thought that governance is all about insulting buhari.A governor who is owing 7 months salary at a time the federal allocation has improved should have no business insulting buhari.Honestly,Buhari has performed below the expectations of those us who voted him,but fayose shouldn't be abusing and lie against him.
I love your submission, as you said he thought abusing Buhari will blind people from seeing his high handedness, oppressive and manipulative tendencies and non payment of salaries for almost a year. I'm sure his eyes must have cleared by now.
Re: #EkitiDecides 2018: APC Wins Fayose’s Local Government by notttty(m): 6:11am On Jul 15, 2018
Woke up to the sweet fragrance of bae's hair gues what? She flew in late last nite and she didnt wan disturb with calls 4 me to pick her up frm the airport cos its a surprise visit and i forgot its my birthday today. Dnt knw hw she did it and sneaked inside the bt she gat keys tho. Woke up to the sweet fragrance of her hair With a kiss on my forehead and she wake up zia its gonna be ur 30 birthday by morning and since u decide stay in lagos cos of work, almost every1 is flying in today and we have a party to plan. Do u guys knw i dnt knw when i took my old ring and asked her to marry me. Its my birthday nairaland and i just got engage at 11:06pm 14/07/18 and am marrying her this year and she is a nairander bt i already promised her i wont create a thread.

3 Likes

Re: #EkitiDecides 2018: APC Wins Fayose’s Local Government by Cajal(m): 6:13am On Jul 15, 2018
Fayose is in trouble

1 Like

Re: #EkitiDecides 2018: APC Wins Fayose’s Local Government by tommykiwi(m): 6:13am On Jul 15, 2018
veekid:
Fayose ti jah; there's no way he's winning this
Lets wait for the final coalition.
Re: #EkitiDecides 2018: APC Wins Fayose’s Local Government by Nobody: 6:15am On Jul 15, 2018
Victory at last
Re: #EkitiDecides 2018: APC Wins Fayose’s Local Government by autonomous22: 6:21am On Jul 15, 2018
Jorussia:
grin fayose thought that governance is all about insulting buhari.A governor who is owing 7 months salary at a time the federal allocation has improved should have no business insulting buhari.Honestly,Buhari has performed below the expectations of those us who voted him,but fayose shouldn't be abusing and lie against him.

When has criticising buhari becomes a crime, was gooluck Jonathan not criticized??

Anyway, if Ekiti ppl allows APC to win (if at all they can) then that's their fvcking business, herdsmen will just take over their land and butcher them... Fayose has tried to protect them
Re: #EkitiDecides 2018: APC Wins Fayose’s Local Government by bamoski(m): 6:22am On Jul 15, 2018
Lzaa you can summon your fellow gay colleagues to come wail over this like witches.

Useless ipob pikins
Re: #EkitiDecides 2018: APC Wins Fayose’s Local Government by gentlegenius(m): 6:23am On Jul 15, 2018
Jorussia:
The problem I have with this Ekiti people is that their ignorance knows no bound. If you are from that state, and are able to stay out of touch with the ignorance that enveloped your people, you'll realize that voting in fayemi because fayose owed salary is like moving from fry pan to fire. This is because Fayemi himself owed lots of salary during his tenure. I was serving in that state in 2014 and I witnessed both fayemi and fayose's government. As I type this now, Fayemi is still owing me 50k as state allowance which Fayose promised us on the day of our passing out that he will later pay into our account. I can remember how teachers used to cry and complain in my school that fayemi is owing them several months salary. It was even fayose that inherited and paid some of those debts owed by fayemi. Yet this is the same fayemi that those ignorant people are about to vote into office again if reports here are true.
I think Ekiti people needed a fresh new governor in order to move beyond the fayemi, fayose era. If they didn't see Eleka as a fresh and capable hand to lead them, they should have voted in someone else, after all, over 30 candidates contested.
Right now, it's almost certain that those ignorant people will get stucked with fayemi and wail for the next 4 years.
Re: #EkitiDecides 2018: APC Wins Fayose’s Local Government by Jorussia(m): 6:24am On Jul 15, 2018
autonomous22:

When has criticising buhari becomes a crime, was gooluck Jonathan not criticized??

Anyway, if Ekiti ppl allows APC to win (if at all they can) then that's their fvcking business, herdsmen will just take over their land and butcher them... Fayose has tried to protect them
Please don't ever quote me here again,i take God beg you.People with ludicrous reasoning like you always annoy me.

6 Likes

Re: #EkitiDecides 2018: APC Wins Fayose’s Local Government by Jaymaxxy(m): 6:25am On Jul 15, 2018
FAYOSE IS TRULY IN PAIN.

2 Likes

Re: #EkitiDecides 2018: APC Wins Fayose’s Local Government by frank41(m): 6:28am On Jul 15, 2018
Ekiti state pple go hear am....herdmen migration starts today.
Re: #EkitiDecides 2018: APC Wins Fayose’s Local Government by millionboi(m): 6:29am On Jul 15, 2018
Jorussia:
said yahaya bello

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Tinubu At The Ministerial Swearing-In / 2019 Elections: What Buhari Discussed With Service Chiefs In Closed Door Meeting / Usuman Baba Brings Back SARS, Releases New Terms And Conditions - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.