Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,055 members, 7,807,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

Breaking: Fayemi In Early Lead - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Fayemi In Early Lead (35143 Views)

BREAKING: Fayemi Declares For 2023 Presidential Race / Nasir El-Rufai At The Inauguration Of Kayode Fayemi In Ado Ekiti (Photos) / Fake Mopol Tried To Shoot Fayemi In Ekiti But Shot Michael Opeyemi Bamidele MOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Fayemi In Early Lead by hmuhammad(m): 6:46am On Jul 15, 2018
Firefire:
The world is watching the result manupulation by the terrorist organization.
language don de change, heart attack loading

6 Likes

Re: Breaking: Fayemi In Early Lead by pafisayo(m): 6:46am On Jul 15, 2018
oluemmakay:

Nice analysis... Are you from Ilejemeje L.G.A?

No but I was there all through and I left around 9pm..
also it’s I know some people will probably come on here to cry foul still the truth is bitter.
Fayose lost this election for PDP using his Greatest weapon’
His theatrics
His anticident
His abuse of power and running the state like its household
His over confidence
His favorite word I am I will I have I I I this I that
Fayose is the father of modern Ekiti but at what cost ?
Last week Ekiti people got to found out that FG did 9major roads in Ekiti most importantly the Ado to Ikere dual lane, Fayose only added a water fountain and claimed Credit
If Fayemi is declared winner he will have Adeyeye and most importantly Segun Oni a former PDP Governor to thank for his Succes cos Segun Oni will beat any candidates hands down in Ekiti, people still remeber all he did infact the did and he campaigned for Fayemi, during his Tenure they had 13pdp legislators and 13apc so it’s was quite interesting when PDP swept all 16 -0 in Ekiti during Fayose re election .
Most importantly the votes were supposed to be about the People of EKITI state then the contestants Eleka, Fayemi etc not Fayose’ yet Fayose made sure he took the shine out of everything

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Fayemi In Early Lead by itswell1: 6:49am On Jul 15, 2018
Neyoor:

These are the results from each L. G collation centre, INEC to make official declaration at state level later in the day

1. Ilejemeje LGA APC – 4,153 PDP – 3,937

2. Irepodun/Ifelodun LGA APC – 13,869 PDP – 11,456

3. Ido-Osi LGA APC – 12,342 PDP – 11,145

4. Oye LGA APC – 14,995 PDP – 11,271

5. Efon LGA APC – 5,082 PDP – 5,192

6. Moba LGA APC – 11,837 PDP – 8,520

7. Ijero LGA APC – 14,192 PDP – 11,077

8. Gboyin LGA APC – 11,489 PDP – 8,027

9. Emure LGA APC – 7,084 PDP – 7,121

10. Ikere LGA APC – 11,515 PDP – 17,183

11. Ekiti West LGA APC – 12,648 PDP – 10,137

12. Ikole LGA APC – 14,522 PDP – 13,961

13. Ise Orun LGA APC – 11,908 PDP – 6,297

14. Ekiti East LGA APC – 12,778 PDP – 11,564

15. Ekiti South West LGA APC – 11,015 PDP – 8,432

16. Ado-Ekiti LGA APC – 28,111 PDP – 32,810

TOTAL APC - 197,459 PDP - 178,121

TOTAL DIFFERENCE - 19, 338

The pigs children of Hades from hell boasted ;
They will win Lagos and they lost
They will win Oyo and they lost
They will win ondo and they lost
They will win Edo and they lost
They will win ogun and they
They will win win Ekiti state and THEY LOST.
Election are not won in social Media.
They have already started back2 daura, crying to heavens.sore losers!
When they cannot compete against baba, they turned murderers killing innocent people up north in order to turn people against baba.
Thier plan has failed, the Masse's are behind baba because he means well, baba this killers must go to jail.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Fayemi In Early Lead by acdear123: 6:55am On Jul 15, 2018
It's obvious Fayemi has won the election. but what surprises me most is how the trend has now turn for the APC against Fayose. just 48hrs ago majority were against the APC but that's not what i'm seeing now. WHY THE SUDDEN CHANGE?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Fayemi In Early Lead by bauubacchy: 7:00am On Jul 15, 2018
Ekiti people hv chose and decide how their future will be. I pray as you do bcs of #5000 or #4000 inducement that only last within a minute with out considering your 4 years life and wellbeing and your security of state will be. don't cry like IMO, Benue and other States that cry ing. Be wise Nigerian like Snake and gentle like Dove. Thanks.
Re: Breaking: Fayemi In Early Lead by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:01am On Jul 15, 2018
braine:

Oga face front and mind your business.
abeg go and enjoy the cattle colony joor... PH is are congested to contain refugees from yellowbar land
Re: Breaking: Fayemi In Early Lead by Abdul4trust1(m): 7:02am On Jul 15, 2018
Fairfora How Far?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Fayemi In Early Lead by AfonjaBoston: 7:03am On Jul 15, 2018
Firefire:
The world is watching the result manupulation by the terrorist organization.

You go just die troway

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Fayemi In Early Lead by Kingsley1000(m): 7:16am On Jul 15, 2018
acdear123:
It's obvious Fayemi has won the election. but what surprises me most is how the trend has now turn for the APC against Fayose. just 48hrs ago majority were against the APC but that's not what i'm seeing now. WHY THE SUDDEN CHANGE?
majority on nairaland ,facebook and twitter cheesy these are ipob miscreants
Re: Breaking: Fayemi In Early Lead by Jaideyone(m): 7:22am On Jul 15, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
we warned them 2015 they are no dey agree
we warn them 2018 they say nah Fulani be their friends we have seen buhari for who he is and what plan he had for ekiti , they choose a terrorist puppet, therefore they will suffer alone we support cow colony in Yoruba land
I wonder why you are crying for us.

we say we don't need your help and advice but you're still crying and wailing grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Fayemi In Early Lead by frank41(m): 7:26am On Jul 15, 2018
Kyase:
yeah the last time I checked, ImO is mid western region

Under which platform did he won APC? This is the end of rochas (APC),we can never allow APC in the eastern region oga

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Fayemi In Early Lead by GMbuharii: 7:29am On Jul 15, 2018
Signs of 'good' things to come next yr gen elections. I can only laff @ zoogerians grin
Re: Breaking: Fayemi In Early Lead by Kyase(m): 7:30am On Jul 15, 2018
frank41:

Under which platform did he won APC? This is the end of rochas (APC),we can never allow APC in the eastern region oga
Yes
Re: Breaking: Fayemi In Early Lead by duwdu: 7:31am On Jul 15, 2018
pafisayo:

My brother as it is ... if you go to any polling unit you will still see the pasted results.
Each ward has a coalition center where all the units results are tabulated in the presence of all party representatives they are surly involved in the process and they get to sign and pick up a stamped pink sheet .
If PDP feels results are being manipulated they can always take these sheets to court but the sad truth is ‘ in Ilejemeje (iye ijeshamodu) APC won with a very slight Margin.

Let’s be sincere with our self’ every PDP member including Fayose had this air of authority that Ekiti belongs to PDP sometimes over confidence is not a good thing.
I doubt of the difference will be more than 2k in numbers still the 16-0 from 4 years ago is a myth a deliciously squared scam!!!!

Good thinking.

P34c3
Re: Breaking: Fayemi In Early Lead by Ahsat: 7:36am On Jul 15, 2018
D wailers. Ipob biko

Re: Breaking: Fayemi In Early Lead by AfonjaBoston: 7:38am On Jul 15, 2018
Fayose's plan to run away tonight has been intercepted

Re: Breaking: Fayemi In Early Lead by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 7:47am On Jul 15, 2018
IPOB should get their flat thick skull, laced with turban of failures prepared.

I AM ONLY WAITING FOR THE OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT BY INEC, then...
Re: Breaking: Fayemi In Early Lead by Firefire(m): 7:54am On Jul 15, 2018
AfonjaBoston:

You go just die troway

after you and yours

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Fayemi In Early Lead by gwmlogistic: 7:58am On Jul 15, 2018
bluebay:
Get Sense young Lady..I've been awake Nd no Update till now..I can tell what's happening at the moment..
We all remembered few days ago when INEC stated that they will post each Unit result on the wall @its unit immediately after sorting Nd counting, so as there won't be any manipulation.. With the Data collected by same INEC supervisors, PDP was leading Nd buttons has been pressed to stop the posting of the result at each units, just to buy the time to strategize new move on how to manipulate things but As Fayose being the Smart man here, He quickly Went to the Ekiti Broadcasting Station Nd personally call out the results, that move destabilized APC so deep that they GATS Shut down the Ekiti Broadcasting Service but at this point. Everyone checkmating each other here... PDP fighting for free Nd fair Election here but the APC battling on how to Manipulate things..
Well, APC can't be blamed for such acts ..after all, they learnt it from them..lol grin
Pdp fighting for free and fair election!!! I take it that you are either not a Nigerian or you have just come of age to start understanding Nigerian politics
Re: Breaking: Fayemi In Early Lead by oruma19: 7:59am On Jul 15, 2018
yarimo:
POLICE, ARMY, NAVY, AIR FORCE, IMMIGRATION, CUSTOM, NSCDC, FRSC and NURTW please Be at alert FAYOSE must not escape. grin grin
i hope u are joking?? if not then u are a part of the problem we have in nigeria.how can u say such? what has Fayose done? U pple will lick ur wounds under fayemi's rulership, i can bet u. the apc and pdp are 2 very useless parties that have people who care only for themselves. they dont care about us so no need to take sides. we the young people of Nigeria should be thinking of mobilizing ourselves and take power back from these useless thieves, pls no sane young man should support apc or pdp.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Fayemi In Early Lead by temblor1(m): 8:04am On Jul 15, 2018
bewla:
this (ACT) only is enough to anole the election even if he won the election sorry is pet I mean sympathy vote he won get abi
Rip English

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Fayemi In Early Lead by Platony(m): 8:15am On Jul 15, 2018
Buhari/APC are Terrorists!!

Even in broad daylights, dey intimidate, rig & scatter everytin to mk sure dey tk over.

I use to tell pple, unless Buhari wnts to accept defeat like GEJ (which is impossible), he cannot be defeated come 2019!!
Re: Breaking: Fayemi In Early Lead by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 15, 2018
You are very stupid for that statement, shows u lack vision and can't reason enough,when Sargent Roger released video in 2014 where were u.
bluebay:
Get Sense young Lady..I've been awake Nd no Update till now..I can tell what's happening at the moment..
We all remembered few days ago when INEC stated that they will post each Unit result on the wall @its unit immediately after sorting Nd counting, so as there won't be any manipulation.. With the Data collected by same INEC supervisors, PDP was leading Nd buttons has been pressed to stop the posting of the result at each units, just to buy the time to strategize new move on how to manipulate things but As Fayose being the Smart man here, He quickly Went to the Ekiti Broadcasting Station Nd personally call out the results, that move destabilized APC so deep that they GATS Shut down the Ekiti Broadcasting Service but at this point. Everyone checkmating each other here... PDP fighting for free Nd fair Election here but the APC battling on how to Manipulate things..
Well, APC can't be blamed for such acts ..after all, they learnt it from them..lol grin
Re: Breaking: Fayemi In Early Lead by uba1991: 10:15am On Jul 15, 2018
frank41:

chest beating as usual
Re: Breaking: Fayemi In Early Lead by duwdu: 12:30pm On Jul 15, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Let me mock ipob miscreants here..

"Like for Stone, Share for Fayemi..."

"You See stone Defeated Fayemi"

"Fayemi Back 2 Duara"

gringringrin

P34c3
Re: Breaking: Fayemi In Early Lead by ejimatic: 2:29pm On Jul 15, 2018
The Ekiti people have with these results shown that they are educated and cannot be tossed around like grasses in the wind. Four years ago they went back to Egypt but today they are out of Egypt on the way to the promised land. Thanks to Ekiti people for collecting Eleka Olusola and Fayemi 's money and still voted according to their preferences and consciences. The money you all collected is our money. Spend it as you like. It is glarring that Fayose and his tatalong Eleka have lost the goodwill of people who are yet to see communal development they desire and effects of good governance on the masses. Ekiti with people cannot be deceived with stomach infrastructure again. Fayemi the governor elect should use his good intention to put smiles on Ekiti people. To whom much is given much is expected. I rejoice with the winner and sympathise with the loser. Thank you Ekiti .Thank you all the masses in the state. Thank you all the civil servants. Thank you all the youths and students. You are welcome to the promised land flowing with honey and milk.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

After Quitting APC, Saraki Plots To Remain Senate President / Senator Ademola Adeleke's Graduation Ceremony At Atlanta Metropolitan College / Is Nigeria’s Fuel Price Cheapest In The World Like Eniola Badmus Said?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.