Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,534 members, 7,808,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

Misi Molu: Tiwa Savage Should Prove I Begged Her For Money - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Misi Molu: Tiwa Savage Should Prove I Begged Her For Money (28098 Views)

Deji Adeyanju: Tiwa Savage Should Face The Consequences Of Her Actions / I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name / "I Begged Duncan Might For A Collaboration On Fake Love" — Wizkid Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Misi Molu: Tiwa Savage Should Prove I Begged Her For Money by mary4(f): 1:38am On Jul 15, 2018
A controversy ensued on social media during the week when a radio presenter, Misi Molu, had stated during an interview that she preferred Yemi Alade as a singer with better vocal range than Tiwa Savage, who, in her opinion, just usually shouted.

During that same interview, Yemi also said that she doesn’t believe there is a ‘number one’ artiste in Africa as the top acts were all doing well and could fill the same concert venues.

Days after a recording of the interview was posted online, Tiwa Savage made a series of posts to insinuate that Misi Molu had earlier begged her for money via social media shortly before airing her views about her talent.

She wrote,

“Wow! They beg you for money today and talk trash tomorrow because it’s not personal; they’re just doing their job, abi?”

In another post, she stated,

“Celebrities are human o. You can’t beg for money then talk trash and expect me to not catch feelings. Like, are you serious? Next time you think of sliding in my DM asking for money or anything; remember your personal opinion and miss me with your BS.”

However, in a chat with Sunday Scoop, Misi Molu tasked Tiwa Savage to provide proof that she begged her for money. Reacting to Savage’s posts, she said,

“Personally, I don’t believe she was talking about me. But if she is, she needs to show evidence to that fact. The situation has been blown way out of proportion than what the intentions of the discussion were actually meant to be. People are giving it way too much credence.”

On the propriety of comparing both artistes, especially when Yemi was in the studio with her, Imolu said,

“The type of industry we are in; we are constantly faced with comparison. For example, I have a colleague I’m constantly compared to at work. I did my job by showing my personality as an on air personality. The only problem is that some people do not agree with my opinion and that’s fine.”

Meanwhile, in a chat with Sunday Scoop, Yemi Alade refused to comment on her comparism with Tiwa Savage but she maintained her stance that there was no number one artiste in the country. Speaking through her manager, Taye Aliyu, she said,

“All of the top artistes in the country are blessed by God and they are all doing well in their respective ways. We don’t always have to compare artistes because they have their individual uniqueness. Yemi is always focused on her craft; she doesn’t have time for rivalry.”

source : http://www.made4naija.com/2018/07/tiwa-savage-should-prove-i-begged-her-for-money-misi-molu/

10 Likes

Re: Misi Molu: Tiwa Savage Should Prove I Begged Her For Money by Tamarapetty(f): 7:02am On Jul 15, 2018
Yes tiwa should show evidence, then we'll conclude whether to fry beans or not

132 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Misi Molu: Tiwa Savage Should Prove I Begged Her For Money by Emeskhalifa(m): 4:13pm On Jul 15, 2018
We we suspected mama Jamal was lying. Anyway u sef no try. U did an unprofessional job

22 Likes

Re: Misi Molu: Tiwa Savage Should Prove I Begged Her For Money by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:13pm On Jul 15, 2018
No smoke without fire!
........and I don't see where Tiwa mentioned your name in her post.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Misi Molu: Tiwa Savage Should Prove I Begged Her For Money by segebase(m): 4:14pm On Jul 15, 2018
this gal no bad at all n breast set

5 Likes

Re: Misi Molu: Tiwa Savage Should Prove I Begged Her For Money by Bossontop(m): 4:14pm On Jul 15, 2018
undecided
Both tiwa and the oap should come and Colet dia L and be going jareh......i no wan hear noise

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Misi Molu: Tiwa Savage Should Prove I Begged Her For Money by sisisioge: 4:14pm On Jul 15, 2018
Gbenu saun! Trouble monger! Whew!

4 Likes

Re: Misi Molu: Tiwa Savage Should Prove I Begged Her For Money by yamendiva(f): 4:15pm On Jul 15, 2018
No fvck given and no fvck will be given

24 Likes

Re: Misi Molu: Tiwa Savage Should Prove I Begged Her For Money by clarkmos15(m): 4:15pm On Jul 15, 2018
check my profile to buy cheap computer and printer
Re: Misi Molu: Tiwa Savage Should Prove I Begged Her For Money by damola1: 4:15pm On Jul 15, 2018
Fine girl attached come to papa
Re: Misi Molu: Tiwa Savage Should Prove I Begged Her For Money by inoki247: 4:16pm On Jul 15, 2018
None of my business d Only business i av with you are doz two baby food can u share some am in need of it....
Re: Misi Molu: Tiwa Savage Should Prove I Begged Her For Money by hisexcellency34: 4:16pm On Jul 15, 2018
She begged her codedly. I have the evidence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Misi Molu: Tiwa Savage Should Prove I Begged Her For Money by excellentj4teal(m): 4:16pm On Jul 15, 2018
You Don book space Bdat ko?
Re: Misi Molu: Tiwa Savage Should Prove I Begged Her For Money by dayleke: 4:16pm On Jul 15, 2018
Se she give am after she begged or not?

Make she talk that one before we know what to do.

3 Likes

Re: Misi Molu: Tiwa Savage Should Prove I Begged Her For Money by Charmingrascal(m): 4:16pm On Jul 15, 2018
Yes I concur let her prove she begged her for money

Women will always be their own problem till World go end

Two oloshos

One is an already made olosho the other one is just looking for who to price her market.
Re: Misi Molu: Tiwa Savage Should Prove I Begged Her For Money by wildcatter23(m): 4:17pm On Jul 15, 2018
grin
Re: Misi Molu: Tiwa Savage Should Prove I Begged Her For Money by HypocriticalMod: 4:17pm On Jul 15, 2018
If you believed she begged tiwa for money then u can believe anything. angry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Misi Molu: Tiwa Savage Should Prove I Begged Her For Money by Kizito2nv(m): 4:17pm On Jul 15, 2018
Misi Lolu just wants to trends and she has the attention

Nice move though

If you know , you know

2 Likes

Re: Misi Molu: Tiwa Savage Should Prove I Begged Her For Money by Jerrypolo(m): 4:17pm On Jul 15, 2018
post=69405507:
No smoke without fire! ........and I don't see where Tiwa mentioned your name in her post.
"No smoke without fire" every griller should know that.

5 Likes

Re: Misi Molu: Tiwa Savage Should Prove I Begged Her For Money by midolian(m): 4:17pm On Jul 15, 2018
Tamarapetty:
you talk of evidence as if na buttcheeks?

The slutty liar, Tiwa will find it easier to show her buttcheeks than to provide this evidence

1 Like

Re: Misi Molu: Tiwa Savage Should Prove I Begged Her For Money by Paulfroshman: 4:19pm On Jul 15, 2018
Timaya Throws Surprise Birthday Party For His 3 Year Old Daughter Grace

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QshVDO7S0AU

DAVIDO - Thank You TEKNO For Helping My Music Career + Celebrities Reaction

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_5N6-19Lk0
Re: Misi Molu: Tiwa Savage Should Prove I Begged Her For Money by taiwolomo1: 4:19pm On Jul 15, 2018
All this artiste r fond of acusing ppl of begging them of money online just to derail from d actual topic of discussion.....Bleep all the social media beggers associations of Nigeria....make una go work abeg

4 Likes

Re: Misi Molu: Tiwa Savage Should Prove I Begged Her For Money by nabegibeg: 4:22pm On Jul 15, 2018
mary4:
A controversy ensued on social media during the week when a radio presenter, Misi Molu, had stated during an interview that she preferred Yemi Alade as a singer with better vocal range than Tiwa Savage, who, in her opinion, just usually shouted.

During that same interview, Yemi also said that she doesn’t believe there is a ‘number one’ artiste in Africa as the top acts were all doing well and could fill the same concert venues.

Days after a recording of the interview was posted online, Tiwa Savage made a series of posts to insinuate that Misi Molu had earlier begged her for money via social media shortly before airing her views about her talent.

She wrote,

“Wow! They beg you for money today and talk trash tomorrow because it’s not personal; they’re just doing their job, abi?”

In another post, she stated,

“Celebrities are human o. You can’t beg for money then talk trash and expect me to not catch feelings. Like, are you serious? Next time you think of sliding in my DM asking for money or anything; remember your personal opinion and miss me with your BS.”

However, in a chat with Sunday Scoop, Misi Molu tasked Tiwa Savage to provide proof that she begged her for money. Reacting to Savage’s posts, she said,

“Personally, I don’t believe she was talking about me. But if she is, she needs to show evidence to that fact. The situation has been blown way out of proportion than what the intentions of the discussion were actually meant to be. People are giving it way too much credence.”

On the propriety of comparing both artistes, especially when Yemi was in the studio with her, Imolu said,

“The type of industry we are in; we are constantly faced with comparison. For example, I have a colleague I’m constantly compared to at work. I did my job by showing my personality as an on air personality. The only problem is that some people do not agree with my opinion and that’s fine.”

Meanwhile, in a chat with Sunday Scoop, Yemi Alade refused to comment on her comparism with Tiwa Savage but she maintained her stance that there was no number one artiste in the country. Speaking through her manager, Taye Aliyu, she said,

“All of the top artistes in the country are blessed by God and they are all doing well in their respective ways. We don’t always have to compare artistes because they have their individual uniqueness. Yemi is always focused on her craft; she doesn’t have time for rivalry.”

source : http://www.made4naija.com/2018/07/tiwa-savage-should-prove-i-begged-her-for-money-misi-molu/

All these busy bodies don start we no go hear word again oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Misi Molu: Tiwa Savage Should Prove I Begged Her For Money by brixton: 4:26pm On Jul 15, 2018
This oap should go and sit down jo... I prefer tiwa’s shouting to Yemi’s vocal range.

But Yemi Alade fine sha!

3 Likes

Re: Misi Molu: Tiwa Savage Should Prove I Begged Her For Money by phemmyfour: 4:27pm On Jul 15, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Do you keep such records....only an ingrate asked for such

4 Likes

Re: Misi Molu: Tiwa Savage Should Prove I Begged Her For Money by HypocriticalMod: 4:28pm On Jul 15, 2018
segebase:
this gal no bad at all n breast set
U get eye.. i swear to handle it right now go make sense. Do u think she is a b cup?
Re: Misi Molu: Tiwa Savage Should Prove I Begged Her For Money by iamjavadem(m): 4:29pm On Jul 15, 2018
Two wrongs dont make a right. It was wrong of the OAP to talk about Tiwa like that and tiwa's response was childish. Let them leave story sha. Tiwa has no rival.

3 Likes

Re: Misi Molu: Tiwa Savage Should Prove I Begged Her For Money by Basic123: 4:30pm On Jul 15, 2018
Tiwa savage supposed to have neglected this nonentity.

Nobody know her.
she is just using Tiwa savage popular and Tiwa is helping her to achieve her aim by replying her. Tiwa savage has poor advisers.

Tiwa savage didn't even mention her name!

11 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Releases New Photos / Anna Banner In Hollywood Glam Inspired Photoshoot (Photos) / Bovi Congratulates Akpororo On His New House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.