Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

Alex Reacts To Leo And Cee-c's Relationship - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alex Reacts To Leo And Cee-c's Relationship (35561 Views)

Onyii Alex Reacts To Oge Okoye Visiting 'Resurrection' Pastor Lukau / Noble Igwe Reacts To Leo's Tweet On Cultism / “We Had An Argument And I Blocked Him” –Alex Reacts To Perceived Fight With Tobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Reacts To Leo And Cee-c's Relationship by frowland(m): 6:31pm On Jul 15, 2018
Upsidedown9ja:
Can this news make APC loss election come 2019�

They have started again! una no dey tire ni?
Re: Alex Reacts To Leo And Cee-c's Relationship by sophiathefirst: 6:31pm On Jul 15, 2018
broadally2:
It's true dear, I completely understand how you feel. just be managing tobi for now till you get someone better.
Manage indeed! When ceec refuse to leave Tobi to be in peace. Always disturbing his sleep in the house

2 Likes

Re: Alex Reacts To Leo And Cee-c's Relationship by Neoteny(m): 6:32pm On Jul 15, 2018
ZoeyJ:

Are you using the free N500 airtime you got to comment rubbish?

Shouldn't you save it to post your doctored-up photos to Instagram in the hope of finding someone who could give a shiit about you?
Re: Alex Reacts To Leo And Cee-c's Relationship by sophiathefirst: 6:37pm On Jul 15, 2018
KingLennon:
Any girl that gives such a short sharp response to a question. Fear them grin. I support the guy above me
Oga that's not a proper interview, thats her IG live, she did with her manager, that fans where asking her many questions at the same time. So no dey follow half baked gist

2 Likes

Re: Alex Reacts To Leo And Cee-c's Relationship by KingLennon(m): 6:48pm On Jul 15, 2018
sophiathefirst:

Oga that's not a proper interview, thats her IG live, she did with her manager, that fans where asking her many questions at the same time. So no dey follow half baked gist
Ok aunty Nneka grin

1 Like

Re: Alex Reacts To Leo And Cee-c's Relationship by sophiathefirst: 6:59pm On Jul 15, 2018
KingLennon:

Ok aunty Nneka grin
Okay Brother Okey grin
Re: Alex Reacts To Leo And Cee-c's Relationship by Dammylois(f): 7:34pm On Jul 15, 2018
Upsidedown9ja:
Can this news make APC loss election come 2019�
not at all my brother
Re: Alex Reacts To Leo And Cee-c's Relationship by KingLennon(m): 7:45pm On Jul 15, 2018
sophiathefirst:

Okay Brother Okey grin
You for apply for counsellor for primary school one time grin
Re: Alex Reacts To Leo And Cee-c's Relationship by sophiathefirst: 7:56pm On Jul 15, 2018
KingLennon:

You for apply for counsellor for primary school one time grin
Help me mbok tongue grin
Re: Alex Reacts To Leo And Cee-c's Relationship by KingLennon(m): 7:58pm On Jul 15, 2018
sophiathefirst:

Help me mbok tongue grin
Are u a calabarian?
Re: Alex Reacts To Leo And Cee-c's Relationship by sophiathefirst: 8:10pm On Jul 15, 2018
KingLennon:

Are u a calabarian?
U don dey look for him sister abi? grin
Anyway No
Re: Alex Reacts To Leo And Cee-c's Relationship by KingLennon(m): 8:15pm On Jul 15, 2018
sophiathefirst:

U don dey look for him sister abi? grin
Anyway No
Which state?
Re: Alex Reacts To Leo And Cee-c's Relationship by oluscofield(m): 8:31pm On Jul 15, 2018
OK but, I was strolling with my last fvck on leash on this thread earlier when Op ambushed me and held me at Knifepoint. "Give me your fvck!" He thundered. I was already trembling, different thoughts ran through my mind. "What will I tell my parents when I get home" among others. But then my life is more important than a fvck. Op was becoming more aggresive now so I had to make a quick decision. I looked behind my back and saw my fvck with teary eyes, she nodded in disapproval as though she was saying "Pls don't do this". "Which kind wahala be dis now" I said to myself. "Look!" I shouted at the Op while pointing my hand into an empty space behind his back, as soon as he turned his head, I grabbed my fvck and made a run for it. He chased us but we were able to outrun him. Few mins later, I was already sitting under a shed with my fvck on my laps. I patted her and kissed her forehead. "It's alright dear, I almost gave you out today on a useless thread for that matter" She smiled sheepishly and rested on my arms. That was how I protected my last fvck from being given on this thread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alex Reacts To Leo And Cee-c's Relationship by somiblaze(m): 9:17pm On Jul 15, 2018
It's so irrational for cee-cee to accept dating Leo all because she want to hurt Alex. there will definitely be a boomerang. And the funny thing is that Alex doesn't give a f**k. Leo got nothing to loose as well cuz he his a correct guy and he knows the game.

2 Likes

Re: Alex Reacts To Leo And Cee-c's Relationship by skytech101(m): 7:24am On Jul 16, 2018
Download START LEARNING WORDPRESS BY COLLINS AFAM NWUDE. Click link https://www.blog.skytechng.com/downloads/start-learning-wordpress/ to download

"Any business that doesn't have some sort presence on the internet is at a serious disadvantage, especially without an official website. While social media accounts are avenues for marketing and connecting with customers, websites are important because they establish you as professional and give your company credibility. At the very least, a website lets Google and other search engines know you exist, putting you and your business on the online map with SEO visibility." Collins A Nwude

NOTE: ITS 100% FREE..................

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kunle Afolayan Reconciles Veteran Yoruba Actors (Photos) / Lola Alao's Court Wedding Pictures / Saheed Osupa Storms Mushin Market (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.