Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,482 members, 7,808,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

Party Invitation That Is Giving Feminists The Equality They Want - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Party Invitation That Is Giving Feminists The Equality They Want (44633 Views)

UNN Lecturer Constructed Wedding Invitation Card Using B.sc Project Format / See Wedding Invitation That Got People Talking / Wedding Invitation Like Movie Poster - Jehova Witness Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Party Invitation That Is Giving Feminists The Equality They Want by HeWrites(m): 6:49am On Jul 15, 2018
It's almost as though the party organizers are saying to female feminists, "since you people want equality, you get it."

https://www.torimill.com/2018/07/check-out-this-party-invitation-thats-giving-feminists-the-equality-they-want.html

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Party Invitation That Is Giving Feminists The Equality They Want by HeWrites(m): 6:49am On Jul 15, 2018
undecided

Funny enough all those self acclaimed feminist will turn to 'ladies' that day.

Ah don go...

420 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Party Invitation That Is Giving Feminists The Equality They Want by GOFRONT(m): 6:51am On Jul 15, 2018
Lol....see Test!!!..

Can they Pass this Test??

91 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Party Invitation That Is Giving Feminists The Equality They Want by delugajackson: 6:55am On Jul 15, 2018
Women need empowerment and not equality.

As a woman, the moment you identify with this societal craze called feminism, that's the moment you lose all your senses.

Trust me, 95 percent of those self-acclaimed feminists will automatically turn to ordinary ladies that day. In fact, they will even be the ones sharing table water to the men.

303 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Party Invitation That Is Giving Feminists The Equality They Want by izzou(m): 6:55am On Jul 15, 2018
angry

Yes, I detest the whole feminism idea, but let's stop making the whole saga look childish, and let's stop making it look like we are doing women a favor

AY live, OLIC and other musical concerts are shows too. Do women go there for free?

No law states that any party must be free for women. You want to bill them? Your choice.

I don't see any big deal in asking females to pay.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Party Invitation That Is Giving Feminists The Equality They Want by Nobody: 7:00am On Jul 15, 2018
HeWrites:
It's almost as though the party organizers are saying to female feminists, "since you people want equality, you get it."

https://www.torimill.com/2018/07/check-out-this-party-invitation-thats-giving-feminists-the-equality-they-want.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Creativity at it's peak grin

8 Likes

Re: Party Invitation That Is Giving Feminists The Equality They Want by babyfaceafrica: 7:01am On Jul 15, 2018
hahahaha....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Party Invitation That Is Giving Feminists The Equality They Want by SafetyFirst(m): 7:01am On Jul 15, 2018
Hahaha.

Savage!!!

3 Likes

Re: Party Invitation That Is Giving Feminists The Equality They Want by marveangel(m): 7:46am On Jul 15, 2018
izzou:
angry

Yes, I detest the whole feminism idea, but let's stop making the whole saga look childish, and let's stop making it look like we are doing women a favor

AY live, OLIC and other musical concerts are shows too. Do women go there for free?

No law states that any party must be free for women. You want to bill them? Your choice.

I don't see any big deal in asking females to pay.

sorry which law again... cos i'm pretty sure that statement isn't in our constitution..
back to the issue i believe what feminists really want is equal benefits and not equal responsibilities

107 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Party Invitation That Is Giving Feminists The Equality They Want by izzou(m): 7:54am On Jul 15, 2018
marveangel:

sorry which law again... cos i'm pretty sure that statement isn't in our constitution..
back to the issue i believe what feminists really want is equal benefits and not equal responsibilities

Do women pay for their transport fares?
Do women pay for tuition fees?
Do women pay for musical concerts, seminars and the likes??
Do women pay their medical, utility, and other bills?

I could go on and on, you know undecided

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Party Invitation That Is Giving Feminists The Equality They Want by Blackfire(m): 8:05am On Jul 15, 2018
What is feminist?

1 Like

Re: Party Invitation That Is Giving Feminists The Equality They Want by UncleSnr(m): 10:20am On Jul 15, 2018
izzou:

Do women pay for their transport fares?
Do women pay for tuition fees?
Do women pay for musical concerts, seminars and the likes??
Do women pay their medical, utility, and other bills?

I could go on and on, you know undecided

In some parties being organized by youths, the gatefee is free for female.

15 Likes

Re: Party Invitation That Is Giving Feminists The Equality They Want by NightHound(m): 10:54am On Jul 15, 2018
Some of these parties where girls get free entry are usually the ones where the ladies are perceived to be the attraction/entertainment/dish on the menu. It's not a favour or preferential treatment, it's simply a tactic to get lots of girls in to make the party more attractive to guys. Because guys aren't likely to patronize pool parties where there are only naked guys; and if it isn't awoof, most girls would stay home. So, the organizers are just being as smart as they know how to be. More money is the bottom line; so if they can get women to pay by playing on their sentiments (while also being the entertainment) why not give it a shot by targeting feminists?

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Party Invitation That Is Giving Feminists The Equality They Want by CAPSLOCKED: 12:16pm On Jul 15, 2018
NightHound:
Some of these parties where girls get free entry are usually the ones where the ladies are perceived to be the attraction/entertainment/dish on the menu. It's not a favour or preferential treatment, it's simply a tactic to get lots of girls in to make the party more attractive to guys. Because guys aren't likely to patronize pool parties where there are only naked guys; and if it isn't awoof, most girls would stay home. So, the organizers are just being as smart as they know how to be. More money is the bottom line; so if they can get women to pay by playing on their sentiments (while also being the entertainment) why not give it a shot by targeting feminists?

THERE'S SENSE IN THIS.

HANSEEL1
CERTAIN PEOPLE WON'T GET THE EQUALITY THEY DESERVE BY ALWAYS WANTING SPECIAL TREATMENT, OR WANTING EVERY GOOD THING WITHOUT WORKING FOR ANYTHING.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Party Invitation That Is Giving Feminists The Equality They Want by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 15, 2018
I love this.

1 Like

Re: Party Invitation That Is Giving Feminists The Equality They Want by EmekaBlue(m): 3:28pm On Jul 15, 2018
GOOD cheesy

1 Like

Re: Party Invitation That Is Giving Feminists The Equality They Want by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 15, 2018
Ok
Re: Party Invitation That Is Giving Feminists The Equality They Want by DoTheNeedful: 3:29pm On Jul 15, 2018
I love this grin

The best students in my undergrad and grad classes were female. In the places I have worked both men and women were employed. I have had female bosses who I respected so much. Every top university anywhere in the world today admits women. Organizations like Chevron, Google and the likes employ both men and women.

Sometimes, I wonder what these ultra-feminists want. It will make sense to me if they are more bothered about the very vulnerable in the society like making sure every girl have access to quality education and that widows are protected. However, many of them overlook some of these issues. They just appear to be men hater. They don't seem to be concerned about getting the best for women but how to attack men.

Feminists will scream and attack what they describe as "gender roles". They believe such should never exist. However, the mother nature shaped our reproductive organs differently based on the roles they are expected to perform.

If a 45 year-old woman is in the same room with a 19 year-old boy and a big lizard or snake runs in, the woman will seek cover behind the 19 year-old boy. Whether we like it or not, there are gender roles.

Men and women are designed to complement each other in every way. This is the very fact the philosophy of feminism is against. A friend of mine did something to his woman; she hugged him with teary eyes and told him he made her feel like a woman. To me that statement is both real and powerful. A normal man want to feel like a man and a normal woman want to feel like a woman.

I am a very good cook but when a woman serves me food I feel special. In turn many ladies, no matter how rich, will feel loved when their men buy them things, take them out and treat them like queens. There should not be competition among sexes; they should complement themselves.

99 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Party Invitation That Is Giving Feminists The Equality They Want by MrMystrO(m): 3:29pm On Jul 15, 2018
No need for this.. Enough with the feminist bashing already guys, it's getting to more of mockery than constructive criticism, and that's lame.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Party Invitation That Is Giving Feminists The Equality They Want by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 15, 2018
My crush is a feminist I will treat her so good she will beg me to take her normally. I am sure I can pull that off.
Re: Party Invitation That Is Giving Feminists The Equality They Want by dayleke: 3:29pm On Jul 15, 2018
Are they not human beings like their men counterparts?

If they bleed blood too, then they gatsa pay o....

2 Likes

Re: Party Invitation That Is Giving Feminists The Equality They Want by Pavore9: 3:30pm On Jul 15, 2018
On approaching the gate, how would they know a lady is a feminist?

1 Like

Re: Party Invitation That Is Giving Feminists The Equality They Want by omoadeleye(m): 3:31pm On Jul 15, 2018
They will quickly deny what they stand for ooo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Party Invitation That Is Giving Feminists The Equality They Want by Itzonlyme(f): 3:32pm On Jul 15, 2018
Lolzzzz...� I will enter as a lady then turn to a feminist after the party�

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Party Invitation That Is Giving Feminists The Equality They Want by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 15, 2018
The way and manner the acclaimed feminists will turn to ladies will surprise even houdini.

6 Likes

Re: Party Invitation That Is Giving Feminists The Equality They Want by Kendumazy(m): 3:32pm On Jul 15, 2018
Nothing feminist there cos the so called feminist go enter claiming ladies. At the end of the day, guy still rules!

Cheap s7 edge. Check my signature.

1 Like

Re: Party Invitation That Is Giving Feminists The Equality They Want by amethystnnty1: 3:33pm On Jul 15, 2018
Of course when you hear feminist say they want equality what they really mean is special treatment and boy o boy they have been getting special treatment way before their feminist movement began.

What opportunity do I as a man in 2018 have that a woman doesn't have or even have more?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Party Invitation That Is Giving Feminists The Equality They Want by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 15, 2018
Lol grin

2 Likes

Re: Party Invitation That Is Giving Feminists The Equality They Want by Rekyz(m): 3:33pm On Jul 15, 2018
Lol... Feminists be claiming 'ladies' just for the party.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Mobile Marriage" — Bridesmaids Carrying Speakers, Battery On Wedding Day / Newlywed Couple Climb On Guests At Their Wedding Ceremony (Photos) / Create Awareness Of Your Brand, Business, With Our Cheaper Bulk SMS/Robocalls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.