Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

Policemen Killed And Burnt By Gunmen At A Checkpoint In Edo. Graphic Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policemen Killed And Burnt By Gunmen At A Checkpoint In Edo. Graphic Photos (854 Views)

19-Year-Old Precious Agbokhade Raped & Stabbed To Death At Home In Edo (Graphic) / Delta Policemen Abandon All The Bribes They Collected At A Checkpoint / Photos Of The Edo Lady Who Was Killed & Corpse Dumped In A Bush In Edo (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Policemen Killed And Burnt By Gunmen At A Checkpoint In Edo. Graphic Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 8:50am On Jul 15, 2018
Four police officers including one sergeant Christian (pictured below) were attacked and killed by unknown assailants yesterday in Sabongidda-Ora, Edo state. According to an eyewitness, Oliha Collins, the attackers laid ambush in a bush as they waited for the policemen to resume duty at their check point.

While the driver of the police vehicle was trying to park in a get way position, the hoodlums came out of their hiding place and opened fire on the policemen.

To be sure the officers were really dead, the attackers set them and their vehicle on fire before fleeing the scene.

May their souls rest in peace.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/four-policemen-killed-and-burnt-in-sabongidda-ora-edo-state.html

Re: Policemen Killed And Burnt By Gunmen At A Checkpoint In Edo. Graphic Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 8:50am On Jul 15, 2018
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Policemen Killed And Burnt By Gunmen At A Checkpoint In Edo. Graphic Photos by madridguy(m): 8:56am On Jul 15, 2018
This is serious.
Re: Policemen Killed And Burnt By Gunmen At A Checkpoint In Edo. Graphic Photos by holocron: 9:10am On Jul 15, 2018
What is really happening in this country? This country has turned to a jungle. Or are we at war?

1 Like

Re: Policemen Killed And Burnt By Gunmen At A Checkpoint In Edo. Graphic Photos by bugidon(m): 9:11am On Jul 15, 2018
This must be the work of Fulani herdsmen sad

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Killed And Burnt By Gunmen At A Checkpoint In Edo. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 15, 2018
Lord have mercy, but come to think of it, must they mount road block at a particular spot every time and the last time I remember IG already stopped all of them from blocking the road. May their souls rest in peace cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Policemen Killed And Burnt By Gunmen At A Checkpoint In Edo. Graphic Photos by doctimonyeka(m): 9:43am On Jul 15, 2018
Humanity has lost it's essence...

Sons and daughters of Jezebel everywhere... cry

1 Like

Re: Policemen Killed And Burnt By Gunmen At A Checkpoint In Edo. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 15, 2018
Police don turn endangered species...

23 Soldiers missing in Borno...

7 Policemen killed in Abuja

4 in Port Harcourt

Failed state...
Re: Policemen Killed And Burnt By Gunmen At A Checkpoint In Edo. Graphic Photos by Elukapendragon(m): 11:03am On Jul 15, 2018
When I die and go to heaven (hopefully), i will thank Jehovah for creating me. But for the Angel that sent me to Nigeria eh, i have nothing to say to you now. undecided
Re: Policemen Killed And Burnt By Gunmen At A Checkpoint In Edo. Graphic Photos by Danelo(m): 11:06am On Jul 15, 2018
This is Nigeria!

soon they will catch some innocent hustlers and be like..........

"These are the people who killed ONE police officer and burnt the bus he boarded"
Re: Policemen Killed And Burnt By Gunmen At A Checkpoint In Edo. Graphic Photos by Meekdon: 11:30am On Jul 15, 2018
So bad
Re: Policemen Killed And Burnt By Gunmen At A Checkpoint In Edo. Graphic Photos by Benblaq(m): 11:38am On Jul 15, 2018
They offended them first.

Don't ask me how I knew.
Re: Policemen Killed And Burnt By Gunmen At A Checkpoint In Edo. Graphic Photos by Olatunji1929: 11:42am On Jul 15, 2018
If you were among those corrupt officers may you never rest in peace may God give your attackers more strenght and wisdom to kill more corrupt officers but if you were not among them rest in peace gallant officers
Re: Policemen Killed And Burnt By Gunmen At A Checkpoint In Edo. Graphic Photos by phoenixchap: 11:58am On Jul 15, 2018
Some police deserve worse, but in all we are human and should live as one... I condemn these act in it totality

(1) (Reply)

UBA Building In Victoria Island, Lagos Is On Fire / Concerns Over The Terrible State Of Okene Road In Kogi State / Body Of A Strange Lady Floating In Ekiti River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.