Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,898 members, 7,806,627 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

Ekiti Governor-Elect, Fayemi, Celebrates With Governors After His Victory - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Governor-Elect, Fayemi, Celebrates With Governors After His Victory (67303 Views)

Tinubu Meets APC Governors After His Trip To Abeokuta / PDP Governors Vs APC Governors After Meeting (pics) / Communique Issued By South Eastern Governors After Meeting In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekiti Governor-Elect, Fayemi, Celebrates With Governors After His Victory by ChangeIsCostant: 9:31am On Jul 15, 2018
The All Progressives Congress, (APC) candidate in the Ekiti governorship election, Dr Kayode Fayemi, won the governorship election according to the results declared by the Independent National Electoral Commission in majority of the 16 local councils in the state.

The former minister won in 11 out of the 16 local government areas of the state, polling 197,459 votes, and edging out his closest rival Olusola who got 178,121 votes by 19,338 votes.

Fayemi along with his wife, Erelu Bisi Fayemi were joined by governors of Ogun, Kebbi and Jigawa states; Ibikunle Amosun, Abubakar Atiku Bagudu, Badaru Abubakar and others to celebrate the election victory.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/ekiti-governor-elect-fayemi-celebrates-with-governors-after-his-victory-photos.html

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti Governor-Elect, Fayemi, Celebrates With Governors After His Victory by Abdulhakeem78(m): 9:35am On Jul 15, 2018
I join other Nigerians to congratulate you on this most awaited victory sir!

Always remember to fulfil all your campaign promises to the people of this great state. My little and diddy advice sir

Congrats once again, we are all happy sir grin

104 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ekiti Governor-Elect, Fayemi, Celebrates With Governors After His Victory by izzou(m): 9:35am On Jul 15, 2018
grin grin grin

Eleka right now

97 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ekiti Governor-Elect, Fayemi, Celebrates With Governors After His Victory by papoudaupolos: 9:43am On Jul 15, 2018
So my Governor (kebbi)don de Ekiti.
Congratulations to all the Winners.

God bless Nigeria
God bless PMB
God bless Osinbajo
God bless Tinubu
God bless APC
God bless BMC
Woe onto our enemies

142 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ekiti Governor-Elect, Fayemi, Celebrates With Governors After His Victory by madridguy(m): 9:50am On Jul 15, 2018
Congratulations Mr Fayemi

Congratulations to Ekiti State

Congratulations APC

God, let people from far, near rejoice with me soon as senate President of Nigeria.

93 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ekiti Governor-Elect, Fayemi, Celebrates With Governors After His Victory by luvmijeje(f): 9:54am On Jul 15, 2018
The election was damn close. Just close to 20000 differences in votes.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti Governor-Elect, Fayemi, Celebrates With Governors After His Victory by mamatayour(f): 9:58am On Jul 15, 2018
2019 general election comes to mind. Y'all should go get your PVC's

8 Likes

Re: Ekiti Governor-Elect, Fayemi, Celebrates With Governors After His Victory by ufuosman(m): 10:03am On Jul 15, 2018
Congrats to fayemi, PDP should learn for dis election

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti Governor-Elect, Fayemi, Celebrates With Governors After His Victory by Lipscomb(m): 10:14am On Jul 15, 2018
Congratulations to ekiti people. God bless our president and our national party leader tinubu.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ekiti Governor-Elect, Fayemi, Celebrates With Governors After His Victory by ClassicMG(m): 10:22am On Jul 15, 2018
Like for Fayose to remove the neck brase ,

share if you think otherwise

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ekiti Governor-Elect, Fayemi, Celebrates With Governors After His Victory by iluvdonjazzy: 10:23am On Jul 15, 2018
Fayose right now

91 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ekiti Governor-Elect, Fayemi, Celebrates With Governors After His Victory by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 15, 2018
Meanwhile...

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ekiti Governor-Elect, Fayemi, Celebrates With Governors After His Victory by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 15, 2018
luvmijeje:
you call 20000 damn close??
Na state election o

35 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ekiti Governor-Elect, Fayemi, Celebrates With Governors After His Victory by iluvdonjazzy: 10:25am On Jul 15, 2018
Fayemi right now

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ekiti Governor-Elect, Fayemi, Celebrates With Governors After His Victory by luvmijeje(f): 10:35am On Jul 15, 2018
4601CE:
you call 20000 damn close??
Na state election o

I'm already thinking of 2019. And any party worth its salt, will see this as a win for PDP and a kind of loss for Fayose.

This is a needed votes in the Presidential election. And it was poll in a state that has little non-yoruba influence.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Governor-Elect, Fayemi, Celebrates With Governors After His Victory by ybalogs(m): 10:36am On Jul 15, 2018
Now that you've won, try to make the masses smile again. All the best as you assume power.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ekiti Governor-Elect, Fayemi, Celebrates With Governors After His Victory by sogodihno: 10:36am On Jul 15, 2018
Congratulation Fayemi, congrat Sai baba.
This is how 2019 will be

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ekiti Governor-Elect, Fayemi, Celebrates With Governors After His Victory by ybalogs(m): 10:38am On Jul 15, 2018
luvmijeje:
Yeah quite close unlike the massacre in 2014 .

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti Governor-Elect, Fayemi, Celebrates With Governors After His Victory by ybalogs(m): 10:40am On Jul 15, 2018
Can we now say Fayose "Rock" Ayodele's political career is dead? Will he still be picked as Vice President to any Presidential candidate PDP put forward in 2019?

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ekiti Governor-Elect, Fayemi, Celebrates With Governors After His Victory by ybalogs(m): 10:42am On Jul 15, 2018
sogodihno:
Congratulation Fayemi, congrat Sai baba.

This is how 2019 will be
Coalitions that's already falling apart. Any sensible politician should know PMB is coming back in 2019 as PDP do not have any sellable candidate to compete against him. Makarfi looks credible but not sure other aspirants will support him if he wins their primary election.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti Governor-Elect, Fayemi, Celebrates With Governors After His Victory by ybalogs(m): 10:43am On Jul 15, 2018
papoudaupolos:
So my Governor (kebbi)don de Ekiti.
Congratulations to all the Winners.

God bless Nigeria
God bless PMB
God bless Osinbajo
God bless Tinubu
God bless APC
God bless BMC
Woe onto our enemies
Amen

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti Governor-Elect, Fayemi, Celebrates With Governors After His Victory by ybalogs(m): 10:45am On Jul 15, 2018
iluvdonjazzy:
Fayose right now
What do you think is going on in his head right now? I think it's how to leave Nigeria without being followed? He is a sorry case right now.

10 Likes

Re: Ekiti Governor-Elect, Fayemi, Celebrates With Governors After His Victory by Aquariann: 10:54am On Jul 15, 2018
2019 will be very interesting.. By then it'll likely be 10k per vote. These governors have all learned from Fayemi.

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Governor-Elect, Fayemi, Celebrates With Governors After His Victory by rajiraymond(m): 10:56am On Jul 15, 2018
I don't even know what to type.
Over happily happy happier abi?.
Ok, any Nairalander here in Omoku pls.?

5 Likes

Re: Ekiti Governor-Elect, Fayemi, Celebrates With Governors After His Victory by iluvdonjazzy: 11:10am On Jul 15, 2018
ybalogs:
What do you think is going on in his head right now? I think it's how to leave Nigeria without being followed? He is a sorry case right now.
his tenor has not ended, it will end by October.
Re: Ekiti Governor-Elect, Fayemi, Celebrates With Governors After His Victory by utenwuson: 11:24am On Jul 15, 2018
no governor can win election without paying of salaries...... it can never happen.... never,

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Governor-Elect, Fayemi, Celebrates With Governors After His Victory by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 15, 2018
I hate Fayemi for one thing - he's too greedy and desperate. Fayose too is greedy but he's even better because he supported his deputy NOT inlaw. No body is complaining about Okorosa doing same (even inlaw oo) because he's from the "Holy" party, APC.

Fayemi on his part should have supported people like Bimbo Daramola or MOB not for his own selfish interest. From Governor to Minister and now to Governor.....why?

Although this people involved are not complaining ooo but I think that's how it should be. Our politicians are selfish.....

Anyways, I'm going into hiding so Ekitimadman will not see me.... he promised to quote me when Fayemi wins. Pls tell him say I don travel

9 Likes

Re: Ekiti Governor-Elect, Fayemi, Celebrates With Governors After His Victory by ybalogs(m): 11:38am On Jul 15, 2018
When peter d rock tangled with quarry manager n minister for solid minerals, he crumbled like park of cards n became a loamy soil, pride truly comes b4 fall.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti Governor-Elect, Fayemi, Celebrates With Governors After His Victory by 8stargeneral: 11:38am On Jul 15, 2018
Hw did it happened
Re: Ekiti Governor-Elect, Fayemi, Celebrates With Governors After His Victory by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 15, 2018
madridguy:
Congratulations Mr Fayemi

Congratulations to Ekiti State

Congratulations APC

God, let people from far, near rejoice with me soon as senate President of Nigeria.
Let me change your name from madridguy to dreamerguy

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Governor-Elect, Fayemi, Celebrates With Governors After His Victory by gurnam: 11:43am On Jul 15, 2018
luvmijeje:

That still point to one thing!!! The SW still allow voters opinion to count! No writing of results in some hotel room where one party will score 950,000 and the second closest party will score a paltry 1000 votes.

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction / Photos Of Osinbajo At Queen Elizabeth’s Burial; Wishes King Charles Well / Abubakar Shekau Condemns Kano Death Sentence Of Yahaya Sherif Aminu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.