Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) (96141 Views)

U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond / Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power / Lady Raped To Death In Front Of A Church In Benue (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) by daslad(f): 1:49pm On Jul 15, 2018
The picture looks like the gentle Corper Cythia Dike I knew back then in Ngor Okpala, 2013 when serving. I pray she is not the one.
Rest in peace lady.

3 Likes

Re: Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) by Donbabaj: 1:49pm On Jul 15, 2018
Oh God! Oh God! Such a pretty lady. But sometimes I wonder if there is anysuch thing called humans on earth. Is it that people who do this things don't hear news of people who do such things and get caught at the end of the day? Or is it that they no longer have brains to think straight. Some useless people will still reaf this and yet, nurturing thought of using their fellow human for ritual including so called yahoo plus or yahoo minus boys. If you read this and still pondering of just or merely having the thought of using humans for ritual. I speak from the bottom of my heart, the almighty God will punish you and you generation yet unborn. Hanhan na wetin self.

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) by Donbabaj: 1:50pm On Jul 15, 2018
Oh God! Oh God! Such a pretty lady. But sometimes I wonder if there is anysuch thing called humans on earth. Is it that people who do this things don't hear news of people who do such things and get caught at the end of the day? Or is it that they no longer have brains to think straight. Some useless people will still reaf this and yet, nurturing thought of using their fellow human for ritual including so called yahoo plus or yahoo minus boys. If you read this and still pondering of just or merely having the thought of using humans for ritual. I speak from the bottom of my heart, the almighty God will punish you and you generation yet unborn. Hanhan na wetin self. angry
Re: Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) by FisifunKododada: 1:52pm On Jul 15, 2018
Yibow and rituals...like 5 and 6
Re: Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) by makydebbie(f): 1:53pm On Jul 15, 2018
BIXYBABE:

Olosho no be someone's child abi.
I weak oh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) by Donbabaj: 1:56pm On Jul 15, 2018
openmine:
9pm in the night?
Na wa ohhh

As much as I want to say RIP to her and sympathize with the family,there is no way she won't be blamed for her untimely demise!
In fact she caused her death...she was at the wrong path at the wrong time!

What was so important for her to do at home or school that made her travel at that odd hour to IMO state?

Just as I believe that God is protecting and ordering our steps every now and then,I still believe that we also have a role to play.....

Common sense should have fallen on her that this night travel that she was always embarking on is risky and should be curbed or stopped outrightly!

To whom life is freely given to,common sense is expected!

Night travel or movement esp in Nigeria is not advisable no matter how secured or fortified your abode is....

This should serve as a lesson to the living esp those who like to embark on night journeys!

Advise no be curse!

My condolences to the parents!

Assumption. You never can tell what happen what made her move at night. It can as well happen in the day time. Although the risk is higher at night. May God guide us all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) by Ibrahim505(m): 1:58pm On Jul 15, 2018
Hardly a day goes by without a reported case male Igbo murdering another female Igbo. This is talkless of the unreported cases.
Hateness, jeolousy and enmity too much in southeast making it the worst region to lives in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) by enemyofprogress: 1:59pm On Jul 15, 2018
Very fine and neat girl. She even dey shave her pussssssy
Re: Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) by Evince(m): 2:01pm On Jul 15, 2018
openmine:
9pm in the night?
Na wa ohhh

As much as I want to say RIP to her and sympathize with the family,there is no way she won't be blamed for her untimely demise!

What was so important for her to do at home or school that made her travel at that odd hour to IMO state?

Just as I believe that God is protecting and ordering our steps every now and then,I still believe that we also have a role to play.....

Common sense should have fallen on her that this night travel that she was always embarking on is risky and should be curbed or stopped outrightly!

there is advert for sense for sale i think you need to buy one for urself

Night travel or movement esp in Nigeria is not advisable no matter how secured or fortified your abode is....

This should serve as a lesson to the living esp those who like to embark on night journeys!

Advise no be curse!

Re: Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 15, 2018
OLUWOLEYINKA:
Who gathered the info and who confirmed she was raped?...bad publicity
bro DAT girl is my course mate in imo state university,mass communication department. DAT girl is very brilliant I swear.DAT girl no be olosho i swear.we graduate d same time in 2012.she came out with 2.1.very brilliant girl I dey tell u d truth about DAT girl.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) by Ategberoson(m): 2:06pm On Jul 15, 2018
Bigval5:

Sold out? Please explain..

Last time i checked every ethnicity has there way of life
angry

go and do your survey. no Igbo parent would welcome their daughter fiancé who's still hustling or financially unstable except their rich parents. their ladies are mere marriage tools and family enrichment. no gender equality In their so called culture after their parent demise, thought Hausa share the same ideology but theirs is just early child marriage

as civilized as Igbo claimed to be, they refuse to eradicate that weird culture in their land. my female Igbo friend suffered the same fate after their parent demise just because they're all girls. their father's properties was share among the families while they left them to their fate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) by jaxxy(m): 2:07pm On Jul 15, 2018
pocohantas:

So, you guys attack and kill us because we are easier targets?
I hope we can all agree with the report that Nigeria is one of the most dangerous countries for women. Humans are very wicked.

No hooligans everywhere always go for the easier targets cud even be a male. In Nigeria is more rampant because we have no law or order or how to effectively enforce a safe environment for all. This is why i was vex at the onset. This is not exactly a typical gender crime
Re: Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) by jrusky(m): 2:09pm On Jul 15, 2018
But 9pm isn't that too late for goodness sake.

Nigeria youths what is the meaning of all these?

Why killing is just too easy to do in this country? When did we as Nigerians got to this?

Anyway they should all rotten in hell.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) by prince2pac(m): 2:11pm On Jul 15, 2018
When i heard this two days ago, i wept... Don't even know where we are heading to in this country... Oluwa pick my call abeg
Re: Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) by Ikpongiton: 2:14pm On Jul 15, 2018
gypsey:
Serves her right, next time she will sure to be at home cooking instead of galavanting the streets at Night. Olosho!
wicked people plenty for nigeria.i fear you sha

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) by openmine(m): 2:17pm On Jul 15, 2018
Donbabaj:

Assumption. You never can tell what happen what made her move at night. It can as well happen in the day time. Although the risk is higher at night. May God guide us all.
Bro its beyond assumption......
Nothing absolutely nothing should make you embark on a night journey!
A colleague of mine travelled in the night to Lagos and the bus he used was almost robbed!
The worse part of it was that during the journey the driver was tapped twice to wake up because he fell asleep while driving!

I do know that same thing could happen during day times however its very minimal!
Like I said on my earlier comments,its all about common sense...God did not give us such a well advanced brain just for decoration!
The world is filled with all manner of evil and only the wise and prudent can survive it!
Re: Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) by SUNDICOS(m): 2:38pm On Jul 15, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
Am tired of this country.. pls leme faint here.. Rip to the dead... cool cool
pls faint responsible
Re: Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) by Donbabaj: 2:42pm On Jul 15, 2018
openmine:

Bro its beyond assumption......
Nothing absolutely nothing should make you embark on a night journey!
A colleague of mine travelled in the night to Lagos and the bus he used was almost robbed!
The worse part of it was that during the journey the driver was tapped twice to wake up because he fell asleep while driving!

I do know that same thing could happen during day times however its very minimal!
Like I said on my earlier comments,its all about common sense...God did not give us such a well advanced brain just for decoration!
The world is filled with all manner of evil and only the wise and prudent can survive it!

Only the wise you say survive? Bros, its not by your wisdom or prudency. Its just by the mercy of God. In as much as it is good to apply wisdom, that is not the ultimate protector. Many times i have travelled from Lagos to other States due to the nature of my job & the bus gets to its destination at night due to one issue or other, either the vehicle breaks down or something happens. One time from 9a.m in Lagos I got to Enugu around 12a.m. Baba, no blame the girl abeg. 9p.m is not too late. Is just that the economy is really frustrating, and biting hard and some useless guys who can no longer withstand the pressure feels the best way is to cheat or kill because they do not believe that with a legit hustle you can still make it in life. Ladies be careful cos beast are now spread everywhere! Trust nobody! Only God that is trustworthy. Shout out to all the guys out there with a legit hustle. God bless our hustle.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) by GreenCap: 2:48pm On Jul 15, 2018
MACDONALDuzoma:
Get out and mind ur writings. Jesus! This babe was a good and homely girl. Stayed in my former street. Always going to church (Assumpta Cathedral Owerri). May your gentle soul rest in Perfect peace, Amen

don't mind the gypsy. they are quick to typing thrash.

this girl is too beautiful to die. look at those princess eyes.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) by pocohantas(f): 2:48pm On Jul 15, 2018
jaxxy:

No hooligans everywhere always go for the easier targets cud even be a male. In Nigeria is more rampant because we have no law or order or how to effectively enforce a safe environment for all. This is why i was vex at the onset. This is not exactly a typical gender crime

I was actually asking why men tend to be more hardened on the average. But when you replied, I decided to go with your line of thought.
Re: Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) by DKM123: 2:52pm On Jul 15, 2018
Y'll nincompoops saying she was moving at night, are you so dumb that you can't see that she TRAVELED?
I have left a State at about 7am before and arrived home (a journey that is supposed to about 5hours and arrival at about 12noon) at almost 10pm at night before.
Does that mean I was an olosho gallivanting at night? So many people have found themselves getting home late at night even though they left their point of departure early. Do they all deserve gruesome torturous death too?

Some of you are so demonically hardened against women that you have become more wicked than the devil himself. If this was your blood sister and someone comes to call her all sorts of names even after she suffered and died this way, how will you feel?

You think it is your "wisdom" that has kept you alive?!

May all of you who has insulted this dead girl meet this same fate. I curse all you modafuckas this afternoon! So shall it be!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) by openmine(m): 2:57pm On Jul 15, 2018
Donbabaj:

Only the wise you say survive? Bros, its not by your wisdom or prudency. Its just by the mercy of God. In as much as it is good to apply wisdom, that is not the ultimate protector. Many times i have travelled from Lagos to other States due to the nature of my job & the bus gets to its destination at night due to one issue or other, either the vehicle breaks down or something happens. One time from 9a.m in Lagos I got to Enugu around 12a.m. Baba, no blame the girl abeg. 9p.m is not too late. Is just that the economy is really frustrating, and biting hard and some useless people who can no longer withstand the pressure turns to beast.
Bro its obvious you did not peruse my earlier comments....
Indeed God has been our guide and protector but the same God also instructed us to be wise and prudent in the bible!
The same bible you and I read admonished us to not be like the unwise but wise!
Same bible admonished us that wisdom profiteth much to direct.....
Just as we are prayerful and seek for protection from God,that does not imply that we suspend our brains!
I insist that only the wise and prudent can survive!
my opinion!
Re: Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) by Carlyboi(m): 2:59pm On Jul 15, 2018
and someone said blame her for being out at 9pm shey curfew dey the city ni?i dont know when 9pm became very odd when it doesn't get dark,sunset until 7.30 at times!The only prayer i know is deliver us from Evil cos evil and disaster isnt time dependent we as humans just like Like being circumstantial and consequential..

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) by kizyalex10(m): 2:59pm On Jul 15, 2018
Cynthia ijeoma dike so truely u re gone.i spoke with u when i came to nigeria nd u told me u re in ph.so we couldnt see.not knowing dat it was d last time i spoke to an angel.u were in my mum's burial 2016 october nd u visited me december 2016.other family functions.u attended.a lady with a beautiful soul.very quiet nd reserved.yet these demons made ur death so painful nd insulting that ur naked pictures now flood d internet.jst because of their stupid pleasures.i have been in rude shock ever since this news came.u recently had a bike accident of which u showed me d wound nd i asked u to desist fro. Entering bikes nd also from too many road movements. I knw its nt easy cos of ur tight schedules.running for ur masters programme of whoch she recently concluded nd also working at obik seminary as secretary.i knw as a strong christain.ur spirit wont rest until these pigs dat caused this death of urs re fished out.ur dad is a retired police officer so the matter for sure wont be swept under d carpet.iam only consoled cos its nt a matter of hw longu live but d impact made with d little time.u have made positive impacts in so many lives including me.you re always careful but God knws d best.rest on my heroine

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) by BIXYBABE: 3:12pm On Jul 15, 2018
Tampa6246:
She is paid for service rendered. Not forcing someone against her wish and killing her afterwards.
So Olosho is being paid for Killing......mtchew
Re: Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) by kolawoleibukun2: 3:13pm On Jul 15, 2018
Nigeria is overtaking India in all the evil that it is known for.
okay dem rape her finish and kill her.
is a lesson to all girls to be safety conscious. if you have to do night waka carry your boyfriend or brother. it increases your chances of staying alive.
the country don cast
Tampa6246:
This is not acceptable.
Someone's daughter
Someone's sister
Someone's aunt
Someone's wife to be...
Why not go and find olosho and do your thing.
God help us
Re: Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) by cococandy(f): 3:29pm On Jul 15, 2018
@armyofone this is my classmate I was telling you about. I’m so saddened

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) by cococandy(f): 3:31pm On Jul 15, 2018
OLUWOLEYINKA:
Who gathered the info and who confirmed she was raped?...bad publicity
the killers confessed
Re: Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) by cococandy(f): 3:32pm On Jul 15, 2018
You think she caused her death?

I pray this doesn’t happen to you or your loved one. You think people can’t be kidnapped in the daytime? May you receive sense and grow

openmine:
9pm in the night?
Na wa ohhh

Advise no be curse!

3 Likes

Re: Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) by cococandy(f): 3:33pm On Jul 15, 2018
Toks2008:
They kept her hostage,raped her,robbed so why kill her on top of it all?
according to the killers, they killed her because they found out she she was a Virgin and they wanted to use her for rituals

So fvcking stupid cry
Re: Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) by cococandy(f): 3:34pm On Jul 15, 2018
gypsey:
Serves her right, next time she will sure to be at home cooking instead of galavanting the streets at Night. Olosho

May you die a horrible death.

Fucking asshole

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) by cococandy(f): 3:36pm On Jul 15, 2018
MACDONALDuzoma:
Get out and mind ur writings. Jesus! This babe was a good and homely girl. Stayed in my former street. Always going to church (Assumpta Cathedral Owerri). May your gentle soul rest in Perfect peace, Amen

Me and her went to secondary school together. Stayed in the same class

This is so sad cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Death: Police Tried To Blackmail Family - Ena Ofugara / Slap & Die: Man Killed In Awka With Just One Slap, Slapper Arrested (Graph Pics) / Family Of 7 Killed In Benin By Suspected Generator Fumes (Graphic Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.