Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,302 members, 7,780,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:06 PM

Chelsea Legend Drogba Reveals Who Should Win The Ballon D’or Prize - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Legend Drogba Reveals Who Should Win The Ballon D’or Prize (438 Views)

UCL: Tuchel Reveals Who To Blame As Chelsea Crash Out Against Real Madrid / Jamie Carragher Reveals Who Caused Mourinho’s Sack From Man United / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins 2017 Ballon D’or; His 5th Award (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Legend Drogba Reveals Who Should Win The Ballon D’or Prize by Bigmugu: 12:22pm On Jul 15, 2018
Former Chelsea striker, Didier Drogba, has tipped France forward, Kylian Mbappe, to win the Ballon D’Or award.

He said the young talent could take home the coveted prize if he maintained his fine form.

The 19-year-old is one of the top performers at the 2018 World Cup, with three goals in six appearances.

Mbappe is expected to put up another typically energetic display again on Sunday, when they face Croatia in the final.

Drogba, who met Mbappe at the Elysee Palace in a meeting with President Emmanuel Macron and President George Weah in February, believes the pacy forward can win the prestigious individual honour.

“He’s a kid that I know. I’ve seen him play the last few years and I know the people who helped him to be the player he is now.

“I’m very happy for him. And if he continues like this, why not? Why not win the Ballon d’Or? I had the chance to meet him and we had an important meeting with a lot of influential people in France, with the president Mr Macron.

“We were exchanging ideas and when he started speaking I can tell you that the kid is 19-years-old but he’s not a kid. He’s very mature and he’s very composed when he’s talking,” SkySports quoted Drogba as saying.

GIST VIA - https://nairatrend.com.ng/chelsea-legend-drogba-reveals-who-should-win-the-ballon-dor-prize/

Re: Chelsea Legend Drogba Reveals Who Should Win The Ballon D’or Prize by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 15, 2018
[center][/center]Really

(1) (Reply)

Asaba 2018: We Are Set To Host The Continent - Otuaro / OMG! Thierry Henry 'Agrees' To Become New Aston Villa Manager (Details) / ‘my Family Comes Before Everything’ – Martial Hits Back At Mourinho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.