Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,499 members, 7,808,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

EFCC Threatens To Probe Fayose Over N1.3bn Poultry Project Fraud - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Threatens To Probe Fayose Over N1.3bn Poultry Project Fraud (736 Views)

Reps Probe Multi-million Dollars NCDMB Project Fraud / Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election / John Bray Visits Fayose Over Ekiti Election (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

EFCC Threatens To Probe Fayose Over N1.3bn Poultry Project Fraud by LifeDrama: 1:10pm On Jul 15, 2018
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has vowed to probe the governor of Ekiti state, Mr Ayodele Fayose, for Ekiti Integrated Poultry Project/Biological Concepts Limited N1.3bn fraud case.

The handler tweeted; "The parri is over; The cloak of immunity torn apart, and the staff broken. #Ekiti Integrated Poultry Project/Biological Concepts Limited N1.3bn fraud case file dusted off the shelves. See you soon."

https://twitter.com/officialEFCC/status/1018459465203552261

Source: http://mandynews.com/2018/07/15/efcc-threatens-to-probe-fayose/

Re: EFCC Threatens To Probe Fayose Over N1.3bn Poultry Project Fraud by undeniableGrace(m): 1:13pm On Jul 15, 2018
Expected.........
Re: EFCC Threatens To Probe Fayose Over N1.3bn Poultry Project Fraud by silenze: 1:14pm On Jul 15, 2018
i can tell behind that EFCC is one Hausa man.

mumu

1 Like

Re: EFCC Threatens To Probe Fayose Over N1.3bn Poultry Project Fraud by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 15, 2018
EFCC? lalasticlala
Re: EFCC Threatens To Probe Fayose Over N1.3bn Poultry Project Fraud by Auladimeji2: 1:26pm On Jul 15, 2018
cheesy.

Re: EFCC Threatens To Probe Fayose Over N1.3bn Poultry Project Fraud by Auladimeji2: 1:31pm On Jul 15, 2018
Waiting for ibos to come and

Re: EFCC Threatens To Probe Fayose Over N1.3bn Poultry Project Fraud by judedave181: 1:44pm On Jul 15, 2018
I can see the fight is against only the opponent, this shows how clueless efcc.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Threatens To Probe Fayose Over N1.3bn Poultry Project Fraud by new2012: 1:45pm On Jul 15, 2018
Same EFCC that got deaf and dumb when the ekiti government petition against Fayemi.

This country has gone to d dogs..

This means the EFCC were and are working for the APC.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Threatens To Probe Fayose Over N1.3bn Poultry Project Fraud by PFRB: 2:09pm On Jul 15, 2018
Very very childish of EFCC
Re: EFCC Threatens To Probe Fayose Over N1.3bn Poultry Project Fraud by wickyyolo: 2:16pm On Jul 15, 2018
This is why I want this country divided.
Why should an anti corruption agency work for the ruling party.

In 24 Jack Baur plotted the Arrest of a President. Can this happen in Naija ?
Stupid People
Re: EFCC Threatens To Probe Fayose Over N1.3bn Poultry Project Fraud by Gloriousgud: 2:17pm On Jul 15, 2018
I just pity Fayose, God will fight for you. your people are back stabber and betrayers, they will sold you out.
Re: EFCC Threatens To Probe Fayose Over N1.3bn Poultry Project Fraud by DeBrain045(m): 2:24pm On Jul 15, 2018
wickyyolo:
This is why I want this country divided.
Why should an anti corruption agency work for the ruling party.

In 24 Jack Baur plotted the Arrest of a President. Can this happen in Naija ?
Stupid People
judedave181:
will you shut up you are the one that is clueless EFCC Arrested the governor of plateau is he not from APC so why are you people writting rubbish
new2012:
Same EFCC that got deaf and dumb when the ekiti government petition against Fayemi.

This country has gone to d dogs..

This means the EFCC were and are working for the APC.
judedave181:
will you shut up you are the one that is clueless EFCC Arrested the governor of plateau is he not from APC so why are you people writting rubbish
Re: EFCC Threatens To Probe Fayose Over N1.3bn Poultry Project Fraud by Mynd44: 2:41pm On Jul 15, 2018

(1)

Four Containers Disappeared On Transit To Kaduna Dry Port, Kano Icd ---customs / Is Lagos As Developed As Johannesburg?? / Throwback: Some Jibes Akpabio Threw At APC In The Past

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.