Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,424 members, 7,781,238 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:07 AM

ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose (39826 Views)

Shettima Crushed Peter Obi At His Polling Unit / Reactions At House On The Rock As The Major Parties Were Mentioned / See The "Quarry" Letter Zamfara Agency Issued To Staff Over Absenteeism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose by centmichael101(m): 3:01pm On Jul 15, 2018
Sorry
Re: ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose by Rivguydee(m): 3:02pm On Jul 15, 2018
This is where all the State's allocation money has gone into
Re: ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose by adamooye: 3:02pm On Jul 15, 2018
Free and fair election is only when PDP wins! Am surprise.

When PDP won Senatorial sit in Osun state under
this administration, it is free and fair, when PDP
won bye election house of Rep in Oyo state under
this administration is free and fair, when Obiano
was reelected as Governor under Buhari APC is
free and fair!!!!
But when APC is set to be declare winner in Ekiti
governorship election, it is rigging...

18 Likes

Re: ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose by centmichael101(m): 3:02pm On Jul 15, 2018
L
Re: ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose by Jerrypolo(m): 3:03pm On Jul 15, 2018
inoki247:
me am Tired of Ekiti matter jare abeg.. what i have on my mind now is World Cup dere is nothing dat can give me Joy dan France winning d World Cup we failed to win...

Croatia will win.
Re: ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose by BluntBoy(m): 3:04pm On Jul 15, 2018
Anyone close to SalmanRushdie should help us take care of him o. He has been suicidal since morning.

7 Likes

Re: ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose by AkpaMgbor(m): 3:04pm On Jul 15, 2018
Damfostopper:
A Certain State Voted Someone Out 4yrs ago,

One wonders how he suddenly became the man to be voted for again.

Sad many Nigerians are fucking brainless.

A country Built on hypocrisy.

John Kayode Fayemi should Ready For Constructive Criticism.
Does that come as a surprise to you? A people who voted in the very same man that scuttled their democracy 30 years ago? They now voted him to enjoy the benefits of the very system he helped in destroying with the power of a gun...that is the kind of people nigerians are..when it comes to Nigeria and nigerians nothing makes sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 15, 2018
grin

2 Likes

Re: ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose by kazmanbanjoko(m): 3:05pm On Jul 15, 2018
how time flies. fayemi n fayose sharing wine

Re: ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose by BLS1: 3:07pm On Jul 15, 2018
I dont know when Premium Times and Sahara became this biased.

So it is because APC gave N5000 and the people's governor gave N3000 that is why he lost?

Not because he did not pay salaries and had no credible or tangible project to show in 4 years, filled with foul mouthed abuses and wars with imaginary adversaries?

Let the free media continue going to the gutter and analysing things like they were born yesterday in this popcorn generation.

7 Likes

Re: ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose by 9jaArea: 3:08pm On Jul 15, 2018
adioolayi:
Revenge is sweet either served cold or hot.... Fayose will not be the one to handover.... he will run far away, seek asylum in Iraq, Iran, Kuwait or Afghanistan. because if he should try any European or American countries... Interpol will catch him and he will serve EFCC jail term.
I pity him sha
Iran is a big no, the Islamic laws there are too tough fayose can't live in a well organised society where laws are strictly adhered.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose by Ayodele1987(m): 3:10pm On Jul 15, 2018
waiting consign me, in my own state now our suffering remain small to finish, una just start, 5k for 4yr suffer.....Lol
Re: ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose by adex300: 3:10pm On Jul 15, 2018
PDP will always come second on less the chairman uche secondus change his name to firstdus

3 Likes

Re: ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose by oludarekehinde(m): 3:10pm On Jul 15, 2018
Going by the result margin, Fayose would have won if not for security and federal might that deployed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 15, 2018
To me I would say pdp lost because fayose didn't allow eleka name come out, eleka was there forming boy, instead of him to take to the streets to rally and campaign... I keep on forgetting his name.

2 Likes

Re: ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 15, 2018
ybalogs:
Una just dey want make we dey pity Fayose.abeg free the guy.
Fayose doesn't have anything to lose. He's completed his tenure. We of ekiti origin only wish him the very best in his future endeavours. He's done his best. When I heard the PDP accuse the APC rigging the election in my state, I laughed uncontrollably as if there's any election in Nigeria that's not characterised by rigging. I remember the APC also accusing fayose after he won 4 years ago of rigging. In every election, there must be a winner and a loser. Fayose or fayemi, they're both our brothers. Our state must move forward. God bless Ekiti

2 Likes

Re: ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose by Newpride(m): 3:12pm On Jul 15, 2018
I’m a street boy, I don’t have other business than politics....

That’s why he was very desperate to secure the place for his baby puppet Eleka but they both failed.
We don’t need leaders who see politics as business, we need visionary leaders who can proffer the best solution to the problem facing this nation.
Fayose is a tout and senseless human being, that’s why he does shit always.

4 Likes

Re: ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose by Centcanada: 3:13pm On Jul 15, 2018
APC will definitely rig the election and it is the fact. They made it at last.
Re: ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose by xoneakanni: 3:15pm On Jul 15, 2018
so fayose is gone.
Re: ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose by mamatayour(f): 3:15pm On Jul 15, 2018
Trouble maker ni premium times.....kindly leave Fayose to mourn in peace grin grin

2 Likes

Re: ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose by dabiriy(m): 3:16pm On Jul 15, 2018
Fayose show fayemi the way this is auction people goes for the highest Bidder.
Re: ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose by BluntBoy(m): 3:19pm On Jul 15, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

Does that come as a surprise to you? A people who voted in the very same man that scuttled their democracy 30 years ago? They now voted him to enjoy the benefits of the very system he helped in destroying with the power of a gun...that is the kind of people nigerians are..when it comes to Nigeria and nigerians nothing makes sense.

But David Mark was part of the coup plotters and has had a long term in the Senate without much complaints from puritans like yourself.

4 Likes

Re: ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose by buJu234: 3:21pm On Jul 15, 2018
Rigging rigging..,

Anyway, I can see why international passport has been hard to get from 2016 till date. Cos the amount printed before are no longer enough.

Everyone just want to leave the country cos everything is just showing signs of a worse tomorrow.
Re: ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose by funshint(m): 3:22pm On Jul 15, 2018
grin From #StomachInfrastructure to #PonmoCutting and then #NeckDrama...this man clowned till the end cheesy grin

Re: ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose by forayfleo(m): 3:22pm On Jul 15, 2018
inoki247:
me am Tired of Ekiti matter jare abeg.. what i have on my mind now is World Cup dere is nothing dat can give me Joy dan France winning d World Cup wle failed to win...
what if Croatia Bleep France again today. I think you will be call badluck���������
Re: ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose by Onyenazumu87: 3:22pm On Jul 15, 2018
This is the worst Election in the history of Nigeria. Let me hear fountain of knowledge from any Ekiti person

Re: ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose by AkpaMgbor(m): 3:23pm On Jul 15, 2018
BluntBoy:

But David Mark was part of the coup plotters and has had a long term in the Senate without much complaints from puritans like yourself.
They are all cut from the same fabric so? You're only buttressing my point by giving me more examples!
Re: ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose by Shakushaku1(m): 3:24pm On Jul 15, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
I went to Lere Olayinka's page, that place dry like cemetery. I just dey laugh the guy with him boss Fayose grin

As in person wey dey sleep for social media, his Twitter fingers just got clipped, man's jobless now

1 Like

Re: ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 3:24pm On Jul 15, 2018
Buhari's first response (Fayemi) to Fayose's uncultured attitudes rendered the self acclaimed Peter "The Rock" politically useless.

Second Response is on da pipeline- Sponsored trips to Kuje , Kirikiri, Alagbon then back to Kuje. tongue tongue grin
Re: ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose by allanphash7(m): 3:28pm On Jul 15, 2018
Not only you went there

I was also there

The guy just humble
ishowdotgmail:
I went to Lere Olayinka's page, that place dry like cemetery. I just dey laugh the guy with him boss Fayose grin

Re: ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose by wellmax(m): 3:28pm On Jul 15, 2018
obembet:
BREAKING NEWS:

miyetti allah celebrates APC's early lead in Ekiti State. Says it's time for Fulani herdsmen to have a breathing space in Ekiti.

You think this is funny, wait till you are arrested for false news/ hate news

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okorocha: Ahmed Gulak 'I Refused $2m Bribe To Rig Imo APC Governorship Primary' / President Buhari Receives Rotimi Amaechi In Aso Rock (Photos) / Dakuku Peterside Rivers State APC Governorship Candidate Seats In Front Of INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.