Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,563 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Ramsey Noah: "A Female Fan Slipped Her Panties Into My Pocket In US" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ramsey Noah: "A Female Fan Slipped Her Panties Into My Pocket In US" (43776 Views)

Meet Ramsey Noah And His Family (Wife, Daughter And Sons) / Ramsey Noah The Face Of Blue Band Margarine At Age 8 (Throwback Photo) / Photo Of Funke Akindele And Ramsey Noah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ramsey Noah: "A Female Fan Slipped Her Panties Into My Pocket In US" by Didcot: 8:52pm On Jul 15, 2018
Ramsey Nuoah shut up my friend.
Aimoye pata we Don enter my pocket from gorgeous ladies and I am just an average geezer
Re: Ramsey Noah: "A Female Fan Slipped Her Panties Into My Pocket In US" by mytime24(f): 8:56pm On Jul 15, 2018
Danelo:

Tell us about that ur bra stuff grin
Re: Ramsey Noah: "A Female Fan Slipped Her Panties Into My Pocket In US" by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 15, 2018
FRAUD

jamb765:
Re: Ramsey Noah: "A Female Fan Slipped Her Panties Into My Pocket In US" by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 15, 2018
jamb765:

FRAUD
Re: Ramsey Noah: "A Female Fan Slipped Her Panties Into My Pocket In US" by Danelo(m): 9:02pm On Jul 15, 2018
mytime24:

The bra u hung out grin
Re: Ramsey Noah: "A Female Fan Slipped Her Panties Into My Pocket In US" by MensIssuesNg: 9:03pm On Jul 15, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Ramsey Noah: "A Female Fan Slipped Her Panties Into My Pocket In US" by Allison012: 9:04pm On Jul 15, 2018
OP show us d pant na.
Re: Ramsey Noah: "A Female Fan Slipped Her Panties Into My Pocket In US" by mytime24(f): 9:05pm On Jul 15, 2018
Danelo:

The bra u hung out grin
i hope u'v nt taken wat am tinkin of angry
Re: Ramsey Noah: "A Female Fan Slipped Her Panties Into My Pocket In US" by gladisa7: 9:07pm On Jul 15, 2018
any yellow pawpaw person 4 this country is cute..
Re: Ramsey Noah: "A Female Fan Slipped Her Panties Into My Pocket In US" by mimimile93: 9:08pm On Jul 15, 2018
Teniola2000:
Ramsey Noah has revealed how a female fan once slipped her pant in his pocket while saying he looked so cute.

Speaking with Punch, the actor said the incident which was the most embarrassing in her career happened during a journey to the United States of America.

He said:

I had always wanted to be a pilot – Ramsey Nouah
In the interview, Ramsey Nouah also noted that he had always wanted to be a pilot as a result of his flair for engineering

“No! Even though I knew I had a dominant creative side, I was sure I was going to become a pilot or an aeronautic engineer. I was obsessed with planes, machines and gadgets that flew and I knew I had to be involved somehow; whether by actually flying them, creating them or building them so other people could fly them.”

Source:- JOELSBLOG MEDIA

u Can StiLl LeAve uR piLot dreAM. Go geT Ur PPL
Re: Ramsey Noah: "A Female Fan Slipped Her Panties Into My Pocket In US" by SirLi2: 9:12pm On Jul 15, 2018
something that some yahoo boys are looking for uppandan

3 Likes

Re: Ramsey Noah: "A Female Fan Slipped Her Panties Into My Pocket In US" by Danelo(m): 9:12pm On Jul 15, 2018
mytime24:
i hope u'v nt taken wat am tinkin of angry
What are you thinking of?
Stop acting lyk u forgot
Re: Ramsey Noah: "A Female Fan Slipped Her Panties Into My Pocket In US" by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 15, 2018
He should go and marry
Re: Ramsey Noah: "A Female Fan Slipped Her Panties Into My Pocket In US" by Neoteny(m): 10:01pm On Jul 15, 2018
Conconted story.

1. US

2. Cocktail

3. Important dignitaries

4. Discussing business

5. Lady

6. Panties

You just want to sound important

1 Like

Re: Ramsey Noah: "A Female Fan Slipped Her Panties Into My Pocket In US" by bigsmoke2(m): 10:06pm On Jul 15, 2018
That's gross and disgusting. A random ladies paynt chai .something you should throw on the floor immediately and find Dettol to sanitize your hands
Re: Ramsey Noah: "A Female Fan Slipped Her Panties Into My Pocket In US" by Biggybambam2: 10:12pm On Jul 15, 2018
Slipped panties into your pocket for what purpose?

How can a girl with a right mind do that? Abegi!!!

Man, you are suffering from unnecessary self-importance

1 Like

Re: Ramsey Noah: "A Female Fan Slipped Her Panties Into My Pocket In US" by petenweke: 11:34pm On Jul 15, 2018
Fake...Stupid...senseless and foolish story from a foolish man

1 Like

Re: Ramsey Noah: "A Female Fan Slipped Her Panties Into My Pocket In US" by kilojoDesigns: 12:13am On Jul 16, 2018
Teniola2000:
Ramsey Noah has revealed how a female fan once slipped her pant in his pocket while saying he looked so cute.

Speaking with Punch, the actor said the incident which was the most embarrassing in her career happened during a journey to the United States of America.

He said:

I had always wanted to be a pilot – Ramsey Nouah
In the interview, Ramsey Nouah also noted that he had always wanted to be a pilot as a result of his flair for engineering

“No! Even though I knew I had a dominant creative side, I was sure I was going to become a pilot or an aeronautic engineer. I was obsessed with planes, machines and gadgets that flew and I knew I had to be involved somehow; whether by actually flying them, creating them or building them so other people could fly them.”

Source:- JOELSBLOG MEDIA

This is SEXUAL ARRASMENT angry
Re: Ramsey Noah: "A Female Fan Slipped Her Panties Into My Pocket In US" by RevenGeMission: 12:40am On Jul 16, 2018
Do you have any idea how many pants girls throw at Nabania ?? it's a psychological thing for females

Just like several fainted during M.J's concert

Olalan:
She must be having some psychological issuess

1 Like

Re: Ramsey Noah: "A Female Fan Slipped Her Panties Into My Pocket In US" by donqx: 12:50am On Jul 16, 2018
ohh
Re: Ramsey Noah: "A Female Fan Slipped Her Panties Into My Pocket In US" by Originalsly: 2:43am On Jul 16, 2018
Biggybambam2:
Slipped panties into your pocket for what purpose?

How can a girl with a right mind do that? Abegi!!!

Man, you are suffering from unnecessary self-importance

Live and learn...... this is nothing new ...not even a big deal....small potatoes when compared to other stuff babes do to seduce celebrities.

1 Like

Re: Ramsey Noah: "A Female Fan Slipped Her Panties Into My Pocket In US" by akahi: 5:15am On Jul 16, 2018
As she left, I reached for my pocket to see what she had slipped in and right in front of these dignitaries, I pulled out the panties that she had put in my pocket.

You should learn not to bring such out immediately in the public places even if you expect love letter or money. [url]Www.akahinews.com[/url]
Re: Ramsey Noah: "A Female Fan Slipped Her Panties Into My Pocket In US" by justmenoni: 5:48am On Jul 16, 2018
the actor said the incident which was the most embarrassing in her career happened during a journey to the United
Re: Ramsey Noah: "A Female Fan Slipped Her Panties Into My Pocket In US" by Freeman59: 9:25am On Jul 16, 2018
pictures or..... u know

(1) (2) (Reply)

Angela Okorie: I Am Not Married, It's “Baby Chuchu” Music Video Shoot / Miyonse, Soma And Busty Female Fan Pictured / Yul Edochie, Walter Anga, Ken Erics, Labista, Sylvester Madu, Jr Pope (throwback

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.