Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,362 members, 7,808,261 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

Soldier Blasts Yomi Shogunle For Blocking Him After SARS Complaint - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Blasts Yomi Shogunle For Blocking Him After SARS Complaint (38060 Views)

Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo / Yomi Shogunle Kept His Children In UK - Nigerians Call Out ACP / Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldier Blasts Yomi Shogunle For Blocking Him After SARS Complaint by Letenwam: 5:26pm On Jul 15, 2018
A Nigerian soldier has slammed Assistant Commissioner of Police, Yomi Shogunle who he accused of blocking him on Twitter after he complained about SARS harassment.

In his tweet addressed to Yomi Shogunle, the Nigerian soldier promised to deal with any SARS officer who 'crosses his path'. He also told their loved ones to be ready to mourn them.

Read his tweet below;

FUCKING BASTARD BLOCKED ME! ABAYOMI YOU CAN SEND YOUR SO CALLED SARS DOWN HERE TO MY BARRACKS ! IF YOU ARE SO PAINED! #ENDSARS

You will be amazed what Nigerians will do soon! #EndSARS @YomiShogunle Pray your boys never cross my part or any of my loved ones part! That Day Be ready to weep for them!

https://lailasnews.com/soldiers-blasts-police-boss-yomi-shogunle-for-blocking-him-after-he-complained-about-sars/

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Soldier Blasts Yomi Shogunle For Blocking Him After SARS Complaint by hisgrace090: 5:46pm On Jul 15, 2018
Why did our leaders kept quiet about this SARS issue?

So they want this kidnap and bail to continue?

God is watching.

114 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Soldier Blasts Yomi Shogunle For Blocking Him After SARS Complaint by nabegibeg: 5:50pm On Jul 15, 2018
Letenwam:
A Nigerian soldier has slammed Assistant Commissioner of Police, Yomi Shogunle who he accused of blocking him on Twitter after he complained about SARS harassment.

In his tweet addressed to Yomi Shogunle, the Nigerian soldier promised to deal with any SARS officer who 'crosses his path'. He also told their loved ones to be ready to mourn them.

Read his tweet below;

FUCKING BASTARD BLOCKED ME! ABAYOMI YOU CAN SEND YOUR SO CALLED SARS DOWN HERE TO MY BARRACKS ! IF YOU ARE SO PAINED! #ENDSARS

You will be amazed what Nigerians will do soon! #EndSARS @YomiShogunle Pray your boys never cross my part or any of my loved ones part! That Day Be ready to weep for them!

https://lailasnews.com/soldiers-blasts-police-boss-yomi-shogunle-for-blocking-him-after-he-complained-about-sars/

Lalasticlala

The fool is tweeting about France vs Croatia match on twitter.com right now

15 Likes

Re: Soldier Blasts Yomi Shogunle For Blocking Him After SARS Complaint by Kingpee2(m): 6:18pm On Jul 15, 2018
It’s high time this soildiers flog hell and earth out of these so called SARS men .

165 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Soldier Blasts Yomi Shogunle For Blocking Him After SARS Complaint by Tiimy(m): 6:19pm On Jul 15, 2018
nabegibeg:

The fool is tweeting about France vs Croatia match on twitter.com right now
so he should tweet about your Small dick abi

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Blasts Yomi Shogunle For Blocking Him After SARS Complaint by Becks16(f): 6:28pm On Jul 15, 2018
Tiimy:
Lols.

8 Likes

Re: Soldier Blasts Yomi Shogunle For Blocking Him After SARS Complaint by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 15, 2018
SARS men are not carrying out their extrajudicial killings and harassment of citizens without the full backup of their superiors.They are given targets to meet by their ogas.No wonder every complaint by victims of sars harassment and brutality always fall on deaf ears and the harassment and extortion continues.

97 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soldier Blasts Yomi Shogunle For Blocking Him After SARS Complaint by alpha2zulu: 7:17pm On Jul 15, 2018
This is Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Soldier Blasts Yomi Shogunle For Blocking Him After SARS Complaint by mimimile93: 8:07pm On Jul 15, 2018
The soldier better be careful with his choice of words on the net..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Blasts Yomi Shogunle For Blocking Him After SARS Complaint by joeace2020(m): 8:18pm On Jul 15, 2018
Mazi Okonkwo sitting on his small stool, with a chewing stick dancing around his mouth retorted "At the end of the day when two elephants fight, it's the grass that suffers."

"You are right Mazi!" chorused the village elders.

13 Likes

Re: Soldier Blasts Yomi Shogunle For Blocking Him After SARS Complaint by KingLennon(m): 8:20pm On Jul 15, 2018
Abeg make dey banta set: SARS vs ARMY.....Make we see who go win.

5 Likes

Re: Soldier Blasts Yomi Shogunle For Blocking Him After SARS Complaint by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:20pm On Jul 15, 2018
Re: Soldier Blasts Yomi Shogunle For Blocking Him After SARS Complaint by bezimo(m): 8:20pm On Jul 15, 2018
Soldiers Vs Sars..Part 1 loading..

Those idiot Sars folks deserves to be taught an unforgettable lesson that will trigger a massive reorientation.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Blasts Yomi Shogunle For Blocking Him After SARS Complaint by jeffoe(m): 8:21pm On Jul 15, 2018
cool cool. This Sars palava get as e be

1 Like

Re: Soldier Blasts Yomi Shogunle For Blocking Him After SARS Complaint by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 15, 2018
This might sound somehow but due to the silence on path of government i just have to say it

What if this SARS is being used like sharia police??
Perhaps to check dressing, haircut and the likes, just like hisbah police in the north

Maybe the mandate is to perform like the sharia police but the officers rather use it to bring fortune to themselves, cos I don't see reason why one should be arrested for sporting dread and wearing tattoo.

These guys have backing from above and its obvious

42 Likes

Re: Soldier Blasts Yomi Shogunle For Blocking Him After SARS Complaint by Jaqenhghar: 8:23pm On Jul 15, 2018
Shithole Army vs. Shithole police
This should be interesting

1 Like

Re: Soldier Blasts Yomi Shogunle For Blocking Him After SARS Complaint by general1970: 8:24pm On Jul 15, 2018
Yomi Shogunle is a police fraudster that does shopping online with stolen cards and collects proceeds from top G-boys. He headed Mokolo police station round about as DPO, he positions his boys @ the junction then gazes from his office window which is adjacent to the road to see if any young dude is caught then they will prey on him really hard. He knows what these police are making from these proceeds because he collected such monies from young men that were arrested and threatens them with EFCC. He will do everything humanly possible to sabotage this EndSARS movement but I know he will definitely be disgraced someday.

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Blasts Yomi Shogunle For Blocking Him After SARS Complaint by SojiCash(m): 8:25pm On Jul 15, 2018
Becks16:

Lols.

Smile untop Dick matter. �� grin
Re: Soldier Blasts Yomi Shogunle For Blocking Him After SARS Complaint by udo2018: 8:26pm On Jul 15, 2018
SARS is for a safer society.
Re: Soldier Blasts Yomi Shogunle For Blocking Him After SARS Complaint by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 15, 2018
mimimile93:

A soldier is equal to 10 SARS men...remember the incident between them at onisha market last month?

The killings have affected the families and siblings of some of the soldiers and after the complain last week,the police force did nothing about this not even the federal govt but they were busy running helter skelter to rig Ekiti elections for their party steward.

So,what do you expect?If you were in his shoes, wouldn't you say even more than this?

I am seeing a vision that a mini war will soon occur,where either the soldiers vs the SARS or SARS vs civilians will engage in some dirty gun duel which will eventually bring the end to this occurrence and illegal duty performed by these men.

Its well,lemme just get some change and leave the country, am fagged out of the whole situation in the country sef

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Blasts Yomi Shogunle For Blocking Him After SARS Complaint by moorevic(m): 8:29pm On Jul 15, 2018
mehn i watched that video on Facebook and those sars guys are nothing short of heartless devils .

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Blasts Yomi Shogunle For Blocking Him After SARS Complaint by lexy2014: 8:29pm On Jul 15, 2018
mimimile93:
but SARS should b careful with their conduct in public

17 Likes

Re: Soldier Blasts Yomi Shogunle For Blocking Him After SARS Complaint by tunary(m): 8:30pm On Jul 15, 2018
Tiimy:
lol
Re: Soldier Blasts Yomi Shogunle For Blocking Him After SARS Complaint by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 15, 2018
bezimo:
Soldiers Vs Sars..Part 1 loading..

Those idiot Sars folks deserves to be taught an unforgettable lesson that will trigger a massive reorientation.
him forget o

SARS fire more bullets weekly pass their military counterparts in southwest, south south and south east

Ruggedity don enter dem wella
Re: Soldier Blasts Yomi Shogunle For Blocking Him After SARS Complaint by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 15, 2018
quack scammer you are a disgrace to the illegal profession look at that shitty text msg sha your targets are desperate people na only them fit fall for that shit
Re: Soldier Blasts Yomi Shogunle For Blocking Him After SARS Complaint by davillian(m): 8:40pm On Jul 15, 2018
Nigerian army will teach them a lesson
And they will never wear that stupid SARS jackets again.
I know say SARS will assault a soldier one day or mistakingly kill one.

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Blasts Yomi Shogunle For Blocking Him After SARS Complaint by Born2Breed(f): 8:41pm On Jul 15, 2018
No matter how long, if SARS are not made to respond only armed robbery cases and stop driving round town looking people to abduct for money. The people will revolt and it maybe too late then.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Blasts Yomi Shogunle For Blocking Him After SARS Complaint by Hedonisst: 8:43pm On Jul 15, 2018
This bastard son of a dog called Abayomi Shogunle is extremely irritating in the way he makes excuses for the filthy pigs called SARS. The fact that this kind of incompetent, sleazy wimp is a top ranking police officer fills me with rage. Nigeria is such a shithole.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldier Blasts Yomi Shogunle For Blocking Him After SARS Complaint by spaggyy(m): 8:44pm On Jul 15, 2018
Don't even know what to say
Re: Soldier Blasts Yomi Shogunle For Blocking Him After SARS Complaint by spaggyy(m): 8:44pm On Jul 15, 2018
Born2Breed:
No matter how long, if SARS are not made to respond only armed robbery cases and stop driving round town looking people to abduct for money. The people will revolt and it maybe too late then.

Let's breed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Deceived Victims By Roaring Like Lions – Robbery Kingpin(Picture) / Armed Robbers Shoot Woman Dead In Her House In Abia. Graphic Photo / 4 Suspected Kidnappers Killed In Calabar, Victim Rescued (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.