Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

Fayemi's Win Shouldn't Be Associated With Federal Power (counter Opinion) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayemi's Win Shouldn't Be Associated With Federal Power (counter Opinion) (882 Views)

Counter Opinion: Why 2023 Election Is Different, And Why The Polls Matter. / I Will Use The Federal Power To Develop Abia State -Tinubu / 2019 Election: How ‘federal Power’ Failed APC In Akwa Ibom – PDP Mocks Akpabio, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayemi's Win Shouldn't Be Associated With Federal Power (counter Opinion) by Peterdredd(m): 5:36pm On Jul 15, 2018
[img]https://1.bp..com/-tjMV3eE0iIw/W0t2PYEhY-I/AAAAAAAAB9o/3tPkGIc2NeEgU0Nn1hnnJx7VaJPKmJUoACLcBGAs/s1600/fayemi-wins-ekiti-peterdredd.jpeg[/img]

Earlier today we posted about an opinion that says Fed. Govt. Used Fayemi To Punish Fayose..

This is another thought that says the election won by Fayemi of APC party is of no federal power influence..
The alleged redeployed Armed Forces to Ekiti state has no influence on the election other than to maintain orderliness..

It is reported that none of the Armed personnel were seen near the polling units and that they were not in any way involved in the electoral activities. .

PMB is known to always show full support for his party members and Fayemi's case is of no difference.
President Muhammed Buhari has shown support for others including Toni Nwoye of Anambra state, Aketi of Ondo, Godwin Obaseki and others...

It is also known that PMB has not been responding to Fayose's allegations on him..

Therefore the results of Ekiti state governorship election can be said to be credible and fair..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayemi's Win Shouldn't Be Associated With Federal Power (counter Opinion) by Peterdredd(m): 5:38pm On Jul 15, 2018
Re: Fayemi's Win Shouldn't Be Associated With Federal Power (counter Opinion) by ashjay001(m): 5:40pm On Jul 15, 2018
I believe d same, as u. But, u've got no content, in ur writeup
Re: Fayemi's Win Shouldn't Be Associated With Federal Power (counter Opinion) by Peterdredd(m): 6:13pm On Jul 15, 2018
ashjay001:
I believe d same, as u. But, u've got no content, in ur writeup
Thanks

You can add yours... It's an open forum
Re: Fayemi's Win Shouldn't Be Associated With Federal Power (counter Opinion) by Peterdredd(m): 11:16pm On Jul 15, 2018
Yup yup
Re: Fayemi's Win Shouldn't Be Associated With Federal Power (counter Opinion) by CodeTemplar: 11:18pm On Jul 15, 2018
So who influenced it? This is Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Fayemi's Win Shouldn't Be Associated With Federal Power (counter Opinion) by Peterdredd(m): 1:50am On Jul 16, 2018
CodeTemplar:
So who influenced it? This is Nigeria.

This is Nigeria where the most brilliant party wins..
Re: Fayemi's Win Shouldn't Be Associated With Federal Power (counter Opinion) by magoo10(m): 6:24am On Jul 16, 2018
Obviously it has everything to do with federal power.

In fact the dumb threat made by efcc to fayose after the elections shows that they are not different from the INEC officials who rigged and announced the elections.
Never has an independent agency of government been so partisan except that of buhari.
Re: Fayemi's Win Shouldn't Be Associated With Federal Power (counter Opinion) by CodeTemplar: 6:34am On Jul 16, 2018
Peterdredd:

This is Nigeria where the most brilliant party wins..
I don't blame u. The most brilliant politician is the best liar in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Fayemi's Win Shouldn't Be Associated With Federal Power (counter Opinion) by Peterdredd(m): 10:05am On Jul 16, 2018
CodeTemplar:
I don't blame u. The most brilliant politician is the best liar in Nigeria.

Well maybe you should review how Fayose came to office during GEJ's tenure...

Moreover.. It's just an opinion

(1) (Reply)

kogi by election:Gov.bello Ssa Woo Voters With Onion, Maggi And Cash (photos) / Breaking: Amaechi Worried Over Ogoni Leaders Visit To Buhari / We’ve Been Abandoned – Buhari Support Groups Cry Out After Buying N45M For Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.