Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:21 AM

Emmanuel Macron Celebrates French World Cup Win (Photos) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emmanuel Macron Celebrates French World Cup Win (Photos) (73348 Views)

Sadio Mane Sends Alex Iwobi Back To Nigeria With Great Skill In 5-2 Win (Photos) / Barcelona Squad Left Their Dressing Room Dirty After CL Win (Photos) / Nigeria Star Alex Iwobi Scores First Everton Goal In 4-2 Carabao Cup Win(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Macron Celebrates French World Cup Win (Photos) by lordswill03: 6:13am On Jul 16, 2018
Next world cup will soon be here, please let's vote to who will at least be in attendance. Get your PVC let's take it back! Vote #Sowore2019. He is energetic, vibrant and innovative. The power is in your vote!!
Re: Emmanuel Macron Celebrates French World Cup Win (Photos) by maestroferddi: 6:34am On Jul 16, 2018
You sow the wind, you reap the whirlwind.

This country appears irremediably cursed.

Seize your opportunity when you have, Nigeria is hardly worth making any sacrifice for.

If you the chance, leave this confusion for climes where sensible humans predominate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Macron Celebrates French World Cup Win (Photos) by Larryeyo: 6:37am On Jul 16, 2018
Were is Buhari and the super chickens hiding now?
Re: Emmanuel Macron Celebrates French World Cup Win (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:37am On Jul 16, 2018
oh what a fantastic night!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOJXtqg1wYA
Re: Emmanuel Macron Celebrates French World Cup Win (Photos) by michony505(m): 6:50am On Jul 16, 2018
abiodunalasa:
grin
See the way Putin is looking at him like.. What's doing this one sef ? Abi I should even bomb his country tomorrow undecided
Awesome! You gave me my first laugh today

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Macron Celebrates French World Cup Win (Photos) by mywells: 7:12am On Jul 16, 2018
If it was testing of missile and Bombs Putin would had been excited, he's like what's all this noise about.
Re: Emmanuel Macron Celebrates French World Cup Win (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 7:35am On Jul 16, 2018
maximunimpact:

But when his type comes out for president you will be the first to laugh at him/her

Don't mind that hypocrite.

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Macron Celebrates French World Cup Win (Photos) by seguno2: 7:38am On Jul 16, 2018
Cowbuhari:
Alaye if you ask me na who I go ask my Broda?

This con3 Issa total mess, to go outside diz days NA very big risk wit's 50/50 chances of survival.... Beat thing na to hustle money get visa and runaway ooo

Run away to inherit the work of other people in making their country better?
Why do you think that they will allow you to do that
Re: Emmanuel Macron Celebrates French World Cup Win (Photos) by mybestlove(m): 7:39am On Jul 16, 2018
edupedia:

...so why not push your way through like Macron?... He did not sit on the net blaming the old men in French politics for not getting there...there are also old men in politics there...
You're right my fellow citizens but, remember that the political atmosphere in France is neutral that a university student without a financial backbone can arise with ideas and scale through. Nigerian political atmosphere has been hijacked by the wealthy class making it impossible for the 'rich upstairs' to come up and bring the needed change. Frankly, most of us are hungry of affecting this change but the status quo is a big barrier.
Re: Emmanuel Macron Celebrates French World Cup Win (Photos) by seguno2: 7:40am On Jul 16, 2018
maximunimpact:

But when his type comes out for president you will be the first to laugh at him/her

......instead of donating money and aggressively mobilising other people to do likewise.
We are our own worst enemies, not so

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Macron Celebrates French World Cup Win (Photos) by seguno2: 7:43am On Jul 16, 2018
mybestlove:

You're right my fellow citizens but, remember that the political atmosphere in France is neutral that a university student without a financial backbone can arise with ideas and scale through. Nigerian political atmosphere has been hijacked by the wealthy class making it impossible for the 'rich upstairs' to come up and bring the needed change. Frankly, most of us are hungry of affecting this change but the status quo is a big barrier.

Was France always like that?
If not, how did they transform into that
Why are we not DOING what they did to transform?

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Macron Celebrates French World Cup Win (Photos) by Aystarz: 7:45am On Jul 16, 2018
mybestlove:
When nationalists lead their country you see it in their attitudes when the nation calls. They rejoice when their country is blooming and mourn when things aren't as it should be.

Mere looking at the French president and his Croatian counterpart, you'll see nations striving to hit the top, young vibrant youths with modern day know-how.

What do we have here? Partisan old greedy fascists with analogue brains whose interests are to move party ahead at the detriment of the nation. Old religious bigots who are still searching for oil wells in the 21st century when the world is searching for alternative energy, when auto manufacturers are going electric.

In Africa today, take a look at Ethiopia, Angola, Ruanda, Tanzania and even Ghana and compare them with Nigeria.
It's a pity we have dumb mumus as youths who refuse to claim their country from these parasites.

But the youths are full of the attitude you expressed in your second paragraph. The apple certainly didn't fall far from the tree.
Re: Emmanuel Macron Celebrates French World Cup Win (Photos) by evy800(f): 7:47am On Jul 16, 2018
maestroferddi:
You sow the wind, you reap the whirlwind.

This country appears irremediably cursed.

Seize your opportunity when you have, Nigeria is hardly worth making any sacrifice for.

If you the chance, leave this confusion for climes where sensible humans predominate.

While leaving is an option not everyone will be opportuned to leave it then takes us back to the qtn what fate awaits those and their offspring who are left behind?

Cos I kw for a certain that this country will not survive for long at this rate
Re: Emmanuel Macron Celebrates French World Cup Win (Photos) by maestroferddi: 7:58am On Jul 16, 2018
evy800:

While leaving is an option not everyone will be opportuned to leave it then takes us back to the qtn what fate awaits those and their offspring who are left behind?

Cos I kw for a certain that this country will not survive for long at this rate
Try hard to see what you can do...

Yours truly had opportunities to leave this place some years ago. I passed it up on the mirage that Nigeria will get better.

It is a decision I regret till this day. But I am not giving up... I must get my behind out of this mess...

You have Buhari as President and you are expecting things to improve.... Hard luck...
Re: Emmanuel Macron Celebrates French World Cup Win (Photos) by ronaldbecky(m): 8:11am On Jul 16, 2018
abiodunalasa:
grin
See the way Putin is looking at him like.. What's doing this one sef ? Abi I should even bomb his country tomorrow undecided
lolz,nairalander..guy smile nw
Re: Emmanuel Macron Celebrates French World Cup Win (Photos) by thinkmoney(m): 8:54am On Jul 16, 2018
mybestlove:
When nationalists lead their country you see it in their attitudes when the nation calls. They rejoice when their country is blooming and mourn when things aren't as it should be.

Mere looking at the French president and his Croatian counterpart, you'll see nations striving to hit the top, young vibrant youths with modern day know-how.

What do we have here? Partisan old greedy fascists with analogue brains whose interests are to move party ahead at the detriment of the nation. Old religious bigots who are still searching for oil wells in the 21st century when the world is searching for alternative energy, when auto manufacturers are going electric.

In Africa today, take a look at Ethiopia, Angola, Ruanda, Tanzania and even Ghana and compare them with Nigeria.
It's a pity we have dumb mumus as youths who refuse to claim their country from these parasites.
my brother you are too wise. I like that your 'dump mumus ' most.
Re: Emmanuel Macron Celebrates French World Cup Win (Photos) by gees101(m): 9:17am On Jul 16, 2018
Bossontop:
grin cheesy grin
Congrats sir.....una deserve to win am
See as energy full him body unlike one old man like dat

[img]https://media1./images/205480accc41f155817c5709325549b0/tenor.gif?itemid=3529637[/img]
u want make bu-bu get heart attack in za oza room
Re: Emmanuel Macron Celebrates French World Cup Win (Photos) by MrOwonikoko: 9:33am On Jul 16, 2018
mybestlove:

Pls what are you waiting for as a youth of this country to take over from the so called parasites?

Use your number 6 b4 typing pls!

Re: Emmanuel Macron Celebrates French World Cup Win (Photos) by man2frayo(m): 2:05pm On Jul 16, 2018
mybestlove:

I weep for this country, am tired, if every body could just wise up for once and say enough is enough, let their be an end to this my party, my party form of democracy and start scrutinizing individuals based on capabilities. must we continue like this?...am tired
Re: Emmanuel Macron Celebrates French World Cup Win (Photos) by Cowbuhari: 11:51pm On Jul 17, 2018
seguno2:

Run away to inherit the work of other people in making their country better?
Why do you think that they will allow you to do that

OGA issit by force to live in Nigeria??... We have Americans Europeans living here in Nigeria, so why can't I goan live there too?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Place Bet And Get 50% Back If A Game Cut (cutting One) / Anthony Joshua Knocks Kubrat Pulev Out In The 9th Round / Photos Of Vincent Enyeama Leaving Super Eagles Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.