Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:40 PM

The Man I Married - Episode 9 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Man I Married - Episode 9 (1099 Views)

The Man I Married - Episode 1 / A Must Read For All Story Lovers ; "The Man I Married" / Impregnate Me Or I Die (episode 9) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Man I Married - Episode 9 by Jameskyrian(m): 8:35pm On Jul 15, 2018
*The Man I Married - Episode 9*

�‍♂�‍♂����‍♀��‍♀��‍♀�

Episode 9

This is the first time I am turning his sexual advances down. But the Bible says “defraud not one another”, he quoted. But I have never defrauded you, I am only sick and need to get better so I can make it up to you. All my pleas fell on deaf ears as he grabbed my pant and tore it off me and forced himself on me. Our pastor’s wife taught us in one of our women’s program that there’s nothing like rape in marriage but my husband has just raped me.

“Don’t you think that was rape?”

That night I wept and wet my pillow with my tears. I tried not to hate him but he had begun planting seeds of bitterness in me already. I began to detest him and sex gradually became a nightmare to me. THE MAN I MARRIED is a rapist. When he touched me another night I politely told him I was menstrating but that didn’t stop him. He slept with me all the five days I menstrated. Those times were horrible and painful. I felt like running mad or committing suicide. THE MAN I MARRIED has become a sex addict......

Please Continue reading on the link...

������������������������

Source : https://jkcyno.com/2018/07/15/the-man-i-married-episode-9/

(1) (Reply)

Lisa Gardner; New Kid On D Block / Good Nigerian Authors / I Need A Professional Book Editor, Are You One?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.