Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,954 members, 7,806,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

"I Believe Election Was Rigged" FFK React To Obasanjo's Letter To Fayemi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Believe Election Was Rigged" FFK React To Obasanjo's Letter To Fayemi (540 Views)

Xenophobia: Obasanjo’s Letter To South Africa's Mangosuthu Buthelezi / Shehu Sani On Obasanjo’s Letter: Buhari Should Not Use It As Toilet Roll / Lai Mohammed Disobeyed Me By Replying Obasanjo’s Letter – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Believe Election Was Rigged" FFK React To Obasanjo's Letter To Fayemi by bgossipnaija(f): 10:08pm On Jul 15, 2018
A former minister of Aviation and PDP chieftain has reject to recent conclude Ekiti state governorship election. FFK on his facebook reject the election result Saying "On my part I believe that the election was rigged and that Fayemi did not win fairly and squarly. The courts will determine the matter". 

The former minister also confirm he spoke with the past President Olusegun Obasanjo who is currently in China which said OBJ truly wrote the letter to Kayode Fayemi.

Post Read;
I just spoke to OBJ in China and I can confirm that he wrote the congratulations letter that is below to Kayode Fayemi. The report in a website that the letter was a forgery and that it was fake news is false. On my part I believe that the election was rigged and that Fayemi did not win fairly and squarly. The courts will determine the matter.

https://www.naijanewspapers.com.ng/2018/07/i-believe-election-was-rigged-ffk-react-to-obasanjos-letter-to-fayemi/

Re: "I Believe Election Was Rigged" FFK React To Obasanjo's Letter To Fayemi by RevenGeMission: 11:25pm On Jul 15, 2018
FFK and his imaginations, i doubt he even has airtime to call anybody

Someone that had to travel to Ekiti with his wife just to withdraw 20k

and now that Rock has been turned to Gravel i hope he has plans to run to Jonathan or Secondus grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

The New National Carrier (Nigeria Air) To Be Operational In December 2018 / Edo Emerges 3rd, Beats 33 Others In Africa Report ‘state Of States’ Ranking / Corper Proposes To His Girlfriend During Clearance In Ebonyi(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.