Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,260 members, 7,780,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:38 PM

Why Are Some Nigerians Self-haters? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Are Some Nigerians Self-haters? (4326 Views)

Videos Of Sunday Oliseh Ranting,Calling His Haters 'Mad & Insane People' / UK Jewellers Refuse To Sell Watch To Samuel Eto’o Because Of 'some Nigerians / Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Some Nigerians Self-haters? by honeric01(m): 8:19pm On Jun 12, 2010
If it was Amodu that benched Osaze, used Kaita as a 7, some silly Nigerians would start to rain curses on the coach, calling him all sort of names, just becos this largerbeer is white, these set of people think we tried and performed very well, rubbish, the team that played in the Olympics against the Argentine had more vibe, firepower and attacking flair than the SE that played this afternoon.

In the whole game, we only hit 1 shot on target (Martins), no other short tested the goalkeeper, imagine that kind of poo? Argentina would have scored 5 goals this afternoon if not for Enyeama that was hot 2day, we would have conceded more than what was on the scoreboard at the end of the match. May God forgive all of una wey be self hater, anyone who thinks dis largerbeer is beta than Amodu does not know what being "better" means.

After this worldcup, the NFF should not renew Largerbeer's contract because all i see is a coach with an average coaching skills that can be compared with that of our local coaches and some of our local coaches are even better than him. I want to see Keshi, Siasia and maybe Egueavoen handle the new SE for 2014 worldcup.

Amodu should just go outside the country, get a better contract with another club or country after his real contract with the clueless NFF expires at the end of August, he can do it, he can prove his critics wrong by coaching outside the shores and by letting them know that he played his own style of football and got results.

More to come,
Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Self-haters? by IbrahimB: 8:27pm On Jun 12, 2010
honeric01:

Amodu should just go outside the country, get a better contract with another club or country

Hmm, Liverpool FC is still yet to get a coach. . .
Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Self-haters? by medjai(m): 8:35pm On Jun 12, 2010
honeric, the funny thing is that people are calling this a decent performance. How on earth was that a decent performance? They gave Argentina all the space in the world. We could not maintain pressure, the sporadic attacks we launched were just instinctive moves from the players. Lagerback gave zero technical input. He was absolutely clueless. He got it wrong from the selection to the formation. Forget that Argentina are a great team, we could have done better. We cant beat any team with such performance
Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Self-haters? by bgees(m): 8:47pm On Jun 12, 2010
The fact is that an Amodu team will not play any better than what we saw today.
Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Self-haters? by honeric01(m): 8:50pm On Jun 12, 2010
IbrahimB:

Hmm, Liverpool FC is still yet to get a coach. . .

He does not have to go to an already made club, he can start small with average players just like the super eagles players and still maintain his name, he can do that and will continue doing it.

medjai:

honeric, the funny thing is that people are calling this a decent performance. How on earth was that a decent performance? They gave Argentina all the space in the world. We could not maintain pressure, the sporadic attacks we launched were just instinctive moves from the players. Lagerback gave zero technical input. He was absolutely clueless. He got it wrong from the selection to the formation. Forget that Argentina are a great team, we could have done better. We cant beat any team with such performance

You dey mind all the white yansh lickers? imagine the starting 11 against an Argentine attacking power? an inexperience coach like Maradona made Largerbeer look like an apprentice, and to think that this coach earns nothing less than =N=30m a month?  what a shame! angry sad embarassed

bgees:

The fact is that an Amodu team will not play any better than what we saw today.

And if you knew he wouldn't have played any better than what we saw today, why then was he removed and replaced with a relatively lower coach like Largerback? this whitey earns 15X what Amodu was being paid just because he's white? God help this black country called Nigeria. cry
Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Self-haters? by semid4lyfe(m): 8:59pm On Jun 12, 2010
honeric01:

If it was Amodu that benched Osaze, used Kaita as a 7, some silly Nigerians would start to rain curses on the coach, calling him all sort of names, just becos this largerbeer is white, these set of people think we tried and performed very well, rubbish, the team that played in the Olympics against the Argentine had more vibe, firepower and attacking flair than the SE that played this afternoon.

In the whole game, we only hit 1 shot on target (Martins), no other short tested the goalkeeper, imagine that kind of poo? Argentina would have scored 5 goals this afternoon if not for Enyeama that was hot 2day, we would have conceded more than what was on the scoreboard at the end of the match. May God forgive all of una wey be self hater, anyone who thinks dis largerbeer is beta than Amodu does not know what being "better" means.

After this worldcup, the NFF should not renew Largerbeer's contract because all i see is a coach with an average coaching skills that can be compared with that of our local coaches and some of our local coaches are even better than him. I want to see Keshi, Siasia and maybe Egueavoen handle the new SE for 2014 worldcup.

Amodu should just go outside the country, get a better contract with another club or country after his real contract with the clueless NFF expires at the end of August, he can do it, he can prove his critics wrong by coaching outside the shores and by letting them know that he played his own style of football and got results.

More to come,

TRUE!!

I was willing to give Lagerback the benefit of the doubt but I'm afraid he hasn't justified his N30M salary with what I saw today. There was absolutely no difference between Lagerback's team and Amodu's team @ AFCON 2010. I dare say Amodu would have even gotten us a better result today.

The Argentine team that played us today isn't much different from their Olympics team and they didn't completely outplay and dominate us then like they did today.

Lagerback no be AM jare. Make NFF employ Siasia immediately after the World cup so we can start preparing for 2014. The future looks bright with the likes of Abduljeleel Ajagun, Ramon Azeez, Fortune Chukwudi, Lukman Haruna, Rabiu Ibrahim, Obiora Nwankwo, Ahmed Musa etc.
Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Self-haters? by honeric01(m): 9:12pm On Jun 12, 2010
semid4lyfe:

I was willing to give Lagerback the benefit of the doubt but I'm afraid he hasn't justified his N30M salary with what I saw today. There was absolutely no difference between Lagerback's team and Amodu's team @ AFCON 2010. I dare say Amodu would have even gotten us a better result today.

You have seen why i am yet to get over their useless excuse in booting at Amodu? if this was why he was booted out, then i dare say to hell with all of them (both the fans and the nff officials) that contributed to this failure.
Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Self-haters? by maedan(f): 9:23pm On Jun 12, 2010
Wow, like you all really expected Nigeria to win? Lagerbeer grin grin grin might have in your opinion, made bad choices, but even with your "dream team", this is Argentina we're talking about. A nation with Messi on its team, a team with a world-class history in football. While our boys have a looooong way to go. Everyone is saying how the end score could easily have been 5-0. We did our best abeg.
Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Self-haters? by semid4lyfe(m): 9:39pm On Jun 12, 2010
I don't even want a coach who thinks Etuhu is our best option for DM and  Kaita's is most effective as a 7. Even Ajagun or Azeez from U-17 would have done a better job than Etuhu did today. What rubbish!

Argentina just dey take us do middle man today like se na dem carry us come field and people dey talk se we played well and the team is an improvement on Amodu's. . . Nonsense!!

Make Lagerback just pack him bag begin dey waka after this world cup. We're better off rebuilding with our own since most of these bunch won't dream of going to Brazil 2014. . .Samson Siasia!!!
Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Self-haters? by medjai(m): 9:41pm On Jun 12, 2010
@maeden
Nigeria posted a good performance twice against an Argentinian team that formed the core of the one we played today. Compare how Nigeria performed against Argentina under Siasia to what you saw today and you'll see every reason to hang Lagerback upside down. Nigeria woulda performed better and possibly gotten something from this game had Amodu remained in charge and most annoyingly people are calling this a decent performance and saying they havent seen Nigeria play this good for ages.
There was a moment in the game Nigeria just gave Argentina all the room to put together passes. Wont a coach that knows his onion told his boys to close the Argies down? Lagerback did not do jack in this game
Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Self-haters? by semid4lyfe(m): 9:46pm On Jun 12, 2010
maedan:

Wow, like you all really expected Nigeria to win? Lagerbeer grin grin grin might have in your opinion, made bad choices, but even with your "dream team", this is Argentina we're talking about. A nation with Messi on its team, a team with a world-class history in football. While our boys have a looooong way to go. Everyone is saying how the end score could easily have been 5-0. We did our best abeg.
Ore, I hope you're not talking to me cos I nor just dey in the mood o. Hope you read that Memo to all the females grin Nor just vex me pass as Super Eagles don do o. . . just enter Nairaland kitchen, bedroom or Boutique find your level and leave we men to our footie discussion tongue wink
Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Self-haters? by maedan(f): 10:01pm On Jun 12, 2010
semid4lyfe:

Ore, I hope you're not talking to me cos I nor just dey in the mood o. Hope you read that Memo to all the females grin Nor just vex me pass as Super Eagles don do o. . . just enter Nairaland kitchen and Boutique find your level and leave we men to our footie discussion tongue wink

Get over urself, "ore" tongue. I was referring to the OP. Who get ur time tongue cheesy. And what century did you spring from?? "Go to the kitchen and boutique section??" LOL> You better get with the program.
Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Self-haters? by maedan(f): 10:05pm On Jun 12, 2010
medjai:

@maeden
Nigeria posted a good performance twice against an Argentinian team that formed the core of the one we played today. Compare how Nigeria performed against Argentina under Siasia to what you saw today and you'll see every reason to hang Lagerback upside down. Nigeria woulda performed better and possibly gotten something from this game had Amodu remained in charge and most annoyingly people are calling this a decent performance and saying they havent seen Nigeria play this good for ages.
There was a moment in the game Nigeria just gave Argentina all the room to put together passes. Wont a coach that knows his onion told his boys to close the Argies down? Lagerback did not do jack in this game

I don't get how 100% of the blame goes to the coach?? Look to the players, guys. Enyeama is a good goalkeeper. Fact. We have no stand-out player in our team. Fact. There is no Okocha, Kanu or Amokachi in this era, that can put some fear into our rivals the way Messi does for his own team.
Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Self-haters? by Sauron1: 10:06pm On Jun 12, 2010
honeric01:

More to come,

The fact is. . . . . . .  FAGmodu is a simpleton.
If you meet him in your world of kparakpoism, tell him a certain Sauron said so.
Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Self-haters? by semid4lyfe(m): 10:19pm On Jun 12, 2010
~Sauron~:

If you meet him in your world of kparakpoism, tell him a certain Sauron said so.
And Lagerback is a genius right? undecided Even Amodu's worst team wouldn't have been outplayed and completely dominated today.
Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Self-haters? by Sauron1: 10:25pm On Jun 12, 2010
semid4lyfe:

And Lagerback is a genius right? undecided Even Amodu's worst team wouldn't have been outplayed and completely dominated today.

But a less technical team(Egypt) disgraced FAGmodu who had all the time in the world to prepare a team for a tournament.
Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Self-haters? by medjai(m): 10:44pm On Jun 12, 2010
Lagerback's technical inefficiency cost us the game. There was simply no technical input from him. This was his first major test and his performance woeful. The selection, the formation, tactics were just horrible. The team lacked purpose, cordination, organization. There was no urgency in their play. I wonder what people see as decent in this criminal performance. One attack every 20 minutes? Lagerback has nothing to offer
Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Self-haters? by maedan(f): 10:55pm On Jun 12, 2010
medjai:

Lagerback's technical inefficiency cost us the game. There was simply no technical input from him. This was his first major test and his performance woeful. The selection, the formation, tactics were just horrible. The team lacked purpose, cordination, organization. There was no urgency in their play. I wonder what people see as decent in this criminal performance. One attack every 20 minutes? Lagerback has nothing to offer

Wrong tongue. The players (apart from Enyeama) have nothing to offer.
I mean even with a bad coach,a good player will always be a good player. You can "learn" yourself to win your game even with poor technical support.
Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Self-haters? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 12, 2010
~Sauron~:

But a less technical team(Egypt) disgraced FAGmodu who had all the time in the world to prepare a team for a tournament.
I am sorry to burst your bubble if you think you are making sense. Amodu is never the best local coach in the country. It was never Amodu or a mediocre Sweedish coach who could not qualify his own country for World Cup. This situation was intentionally designed by the NFF to make money from hiring a cheap Foreign Coach which is why sometimes I just hope we crash out so that the current corrupt fellows in NFF can be flushed out let our ex-Eagles begin to run the NFF.

Siasia Olympic team would have beaten this side put forward by Maradona today and thats the fact. There was literally no pressure on Veron today. Sani Kaita did not cross one ball into the box today so whats the point of him playing 7? Haruna Lukman neither had the freedom to run into the opponents box to search for goals nor was he effective defending all down to coach's formation. Etuhu is never good enough to play DM alone and why our coach could not recognise this is shocking.

Danny Shittu was awful. He is not a first team player, there is a reason folks like Gerrard Pique, Lucio, Ferdinand, Terry are great defenders. Apart from there defensive ability it is also their ability to initiatiate good passes between defence and midfield and this helps teams build up play. Danny Shittu is zero on this ability and simply has no footballing skills and only Largerback knows why he thinks Shittu is better than adeleye or Afolabi.

Honestly the most shocking thing today is that Nigerians think this is a good performance. We were supposed to beat Arentina if we were simply organised and knew what we were doing.
A sisia inspired Eagles would have beaten this team. It is plain and simple.

Argentina has a slow back four, Gutierez is a make-shift right back and we did not attack his wing very well. Veron was old and lazy and in the 1st 3 minutes Haruna got the better of him. That would have been sustained if Nigeria was playing the right tactics or formation but we were playing the wrong formation and Veron found his rythm.

Honestly if I wake up tomorrow to hear that Largerback has been sacked before our group match with Greece I will feel better. Let Eguaveon continue from where he stopped. Largerback simply has no clue what he is doing. They said he was experimenting and knew what he was doing but he has simply repeated his madness in a real match. This is Onigbinde all over again!!!!

The man is a waste of space.

I said it when Amodu was hired. He was never hired to succeed. He was hired so that he would fail and Nigerians will start calling for Foreign Coach. That way the NFF will make more money. That exactly they did given the reveletions by glen hoddle. Nigeria truly leaves in an age long gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Self-haters? by medjai(m): 11:09pm On Jun 12, 2010
@maedan
it depends on how a coach uses his players. Siasia used some of these boys and we held our own against these Argies. Yes, some of the players are irredemably hopeless but Lagerback himself was absolutely clueless.
Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Self-haters? by maedan(f): 11:25pm On Jun 12, 2010
medjai:

@maedan
it depends on how a coach uses his players. Siasia used some of these boys and we held our own against these Argies. Yes, some of the players are irredemably hopeless but Lagerback himself was absolutely clueless.

OK< OK, so should we go with mikeansy and campaign for the immediate release of Lagerbrain from his duties?? grin
Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Self-haters? by semid4lyfe(m): 11:34pm On Jun 12, 2010
mikeansy:

I am sorry to burst your bubble if you think you are making sense. Amodu is never the best local coach in the country. It was never Amodu or a mediocre Sweedish coach who could not qualify his own country for World Cup. This situation was intentionally designed by the NFF to make money from hiring a cheap Foreign Coach which is why sometimes I just hope we crash out so that the current corrupt fellows in NFF can be flushed out let our ex-Eagles begin to run the NFF.

Siasia Olympic team would have beaten this side put forward by Maradona today and thats the fact. There was literally no pressure on Veron today. Sani Kaita did not cross one ball into the box today so whats the point of him playing 7? Haruna Lukman neither had the freedom to run into the opponents box to search for goals nor was he effective defending all down to coaches formation. Etuhu is never good enough to play DM alone and why our coach could not recognise this is shocking.

Danny Shittu was awful. He is not a first team player, there is a reason folks like Gerrard Pique, Lucio, Ferdinand, Terry are great defenders. Apart from there defensive ability it is also their ability to initiatiate good passes between defence and midfield and this helps teams build up play. Danny Shittu is zero on this ability and simply has no footballing skills and only Largerback knows why he thinks Shittu is better than adeleye or Afolabi.

Honestly the most shocking thing today is that Nigerians think this is a good performance. We were supposed to beat Arentina if we were simply organised and knew what we were doing.
A sisia inspired Eagles would have beaten this team. It is plain and simple.

Argentina has a slow back four, Gutierez is a make-shift right back and we did not attack his wing very well. Veron was old and lazy and in the 1st 3 minutes Haruna got the better of him. That would have been sustained if Nigeria was playing the right tactics or formation but we were playing the wrong formation and Veron found his rythm.

Honestly if I wake up tomorrow to here that Largerback has been sacked before our group match with Greece I will feel better. Let Eguaveon continue from where he stopped. Largerback simply has no clue what he is doing. They said he was experimenting and knew what he was doing but he has simply repeated his madness in a real match.

The man is a waste of space.

I said it when Amodu was hired. He was never hired to succeed. He was hired so that he would fail and Nigerians will start calling for Foreign Coach. That way the NFF will make more money. That exactly they did given the reveletions by glen hoddle. Nigeria truly leaves in an age long gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gbam! Gbam and Gbam!

Me thinks our defenders (the back four) did well. It was the midfield anchored by Haruna and Etuhu that caused so much trouble for our defence. Messi just kept strolling thru' the midfield with his runs due to the inefficiency of Etuhu. PLAYING ETUHU IN DEFENSIVE MIDFIELD AND KAITA IN RIGHT MIDFIELD IS EFFECTIVELY PLAYING SHORT-TWO. Any Coach who doesn't know this is a douche-bag and should be sacked immediately.
Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Self-haters? by DrKitaun(m): 11:34pm On Jun 12, 2010
Yeye thread by a yeye mod . . .

Siasia failed woefully in Egypt, no ?

We lost respectably to Argentina but lost shamefully to an understrength Ghanian side, the team that was outplayed by Zambia wouldnt have conceded anything less than 4 with their bigmanism.
Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Self-haters? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jun 12, 2010
Dr Kitaun:

Yeye thread by a yeye mod . . .

Siasia failed woefully in Egypt, no ?

We lost respectably to Argentina but lost shamefully to an understrength Ghanian side, the team that was outplayed by Zambia wouldnt have conceded anything less than 4 with their bigmanism.

A selective appreciation of history.

Siasia won silver in Olympics in beinjing too. 2 years ago. He would have done better than Largerback.

Dr Kitaun

It will be nice to have you defend Sani Kaita playing as a wide man

Or Playing one defensive Midfielder in a team that has no claude Makalele or Esien? Etuhu needed to be paired in DM by Kaita.
Why did your Lagerback not know this?

Loosing respectfully is not based on number of goals. Loosing respectfully is based on holding your own in winning tackles, holding onto the ball, matching your opponent pound for pound.

Can you in all honesty say that we did this today?
Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Self-haters? by DrKitaun(m): 12:19am On Jun 13, 2010
Yes we did !

We held our own against the most effective strikers on d planet, could Amodu hold Egypt ?
A predominantly young Ghana side ?
Zambia made Amodu look HIV-infected suddenly
Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Self-haters? by Kgdavid(m): 1:15am On Jun 13, 2010
the formation was a clear 4 3 3 and kaita did not play 7. he played on the right side of the midfield trio with nsofor playing wide, i guess everyone is entitled to their opinions, i for one am not happy but im satisfied. My main problem with Amodu's team was not even the fact that they could not score and win but rather the fact that they looked utterly pointless on the pitch. they could barely even string four to five passes together. lagerback on the other hand has come in with only one month(with the players) so far and at the very least there is evidence of a shape and formation and of tactics. as for certain tactics which were employed today, it was obvious that we were playing a counter attack minded formation which we had no choice but to use as nigeria is simply not on the level of argentina. to the person that claimed these argentinians were the same ones that played the olympics final you better stop fabricating false info. out of Samuel,Demichelis, Gutierezz, Heinze, Mascherano, Veron, Tevez, Higuain, Milito which one of them played that final? it was only Messi and Di Maria. even brazil would know no shame in losing 1-0 to argentina. these are not even nigerias best players with two of our most talented (mikel and I.Uche) missing out. i thank God that none of you bitter people will ever be the ones to dictate the direction for Nigeria. mr Lagerback please carry on.
Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Self-haters? by dayokanu(m): 2:00am On Jun 13, 2010
Most people here dont understand football.

Didnt Nigerian criticise Berti Vogts despite being a white man? People saw improvements today and complimented Lagerback

Someone said Lagerback couldnt qualify his country for the world cup guess what? Louis van Gaal failed to qualify his country the almighty HOLLAND for 2002 world cup

Lagerbacks tactics were spot on today I am impressed
Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Self-haters? by Kgdavid(m): 2:16am On Jun 13, 2010
one of them even had the stupidity to call gerrard a defender and he is here running his mouth on a subject he is evidently not familiar with. our players are the problem. sani kaita is frankly very embarrassing to watch, etuhu is infuriatingly cavemanish, haruna is a one eyed man in the country of the blind and people had better realize that odemwingie is an extremely average player by international standards. what wonders are you expecting from this team? i have said it and will keep saying it, the future generation is where the promise lies.
Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Self-haters? by Nobody: 2:32am On Jun 13, 2010
You have no business commenting in a football forum if you dont know who Gerrard Pique is.
Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Self-haters? by bgees(m): 3:35am On Jun 13, 2010
I saw a lot changes in that team,. for the first time in many years, we saw a Super Eagles team playing with coordination. the substitutions were right and timely but the problem was that we just did not have the right players. I hereby conclude that Lagerback is a decent manager.
Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Self-haters? by medjai(m): 9:50am On Jun 13, 2010
That game was nothing to write home about. It would have been a different tale if it hadnt been for Enyeama. Maybe if Enyeama had had a bad game you would have noticed how apathetic our display was. The official stats showed that we had just one shot on target. I dont know if the players were star struck. They just gave Argentina all the room they needed. We allowed them go 'Barcelona' on us. Etuhu was the weakest link in the team, what stopped Lagerback from subbing him? The Argentine team were very vulnerable but we couldnt just attack. They couldnt put pressure on them. Like I said earlier, Lagerback's inefficiency cost us the game. There was no improvement of any sort what i saw was retrogression.
Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Self-haters? by honeric01(m): 1:58pm On Jun 13, 2010
~Sauron~:

It takes someone suffering from kparakpoism to know one and i don't really blame you sha, someone that thinks a team who only had one shot at goal in 94mins is the best for him so far should be disregarded when commenting on football matters.

THE ONLY THING THAT SAVED US FROM BEING DISGRACED YESTERDAY WAS NOT THE COACH'S TACTICAL BRILLIANCE, RATHER, IT WAS THE THE INDIVIDUAL BRILLIANCE OF ENYEAMA THAT SAVED US FROM GOING DOWN 5:0 YESTERDAY.

IF ENYEAMA HAD FORGOTTEN HIS GLOVES AT HOME, THESE SET OF PEOPLE SPEWING RUBBISH ON THIS THREAD WOULD HAVE BEEN SAYING DIFFERENT THING BY NOW.

CAN SOMEONE JUST POINT OUT ANY TACTICAL GENIUSES LARGERBEER HAD ON THE TEAM YESTERDAY? WHAT WAS THAT THING HE DID THAT NO NIGERIAN COACH (THAT HAS COACH THE SE) DONE BEFORE?

Can anyone supporting this shambolic performance we saw yesterday one of our best? in all Amodu's games as coach, we had more than 5 shots on target, Siasia played Argentina twice and also had more than 5 shots on Target.

Ever since we have been playing the Argentines, this was the worse performance we have had with them so far, if you think i am wrong, then post us or remind us of any performance against Argentina that we had just 1 shot at goal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Joe Frazier Former Boxing Heavyweight Champion Passes On / N8.2 Billion NTA U-17 World Cup Scandal / Pls Join Now If All U Do Is Always Place A Bet And Has Never Won. Let's Meet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.