Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,857 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:55 AM

Lady Spends 5 Years In Prison For Violating Environmental Sanitation Law - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Spends 5 Years In Prison For Violating Environmental Sanitation Law (17914 Views)

Lagos Police Parade 237 Clubgoers Arrested For Violating COVID-19 Protocols / Over 50 Youths Partying In Lagos Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order / 39 Persons Arrested At Lagos Strip Club For Violating Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Spends 5 Years In Prison For Violating Environmental Sanitation Law by HeWrites(m): 11:01am On Jul 16, 2018
Kendumazy:
Hmmm. If it's true. I sense she might probably be used to replace someone else. We shall not be victims of misfortune. Happy new week Nairalanders.

Cheap s7 edge. Check my signature

My thoughts bro.
Re: Lady Spends 5 Years In Prison For Violating Environmental Sanitation Law by Funkybabee(f): 11:02am On Jul 16, 2018
That's terrible!!!! Pls human right activities find something to do abt this....
Re: Lady Spends 5 Years In Prison For Violating Environmental Sanitation Law by Badgers14: 11:03am On Jul 16, 2018
[quote author=4601CE post=69427033][/quote]

Yep.. One guy from my school that time was locked up because the girlfriends dad did not like him...yep

This dey happen...
Re: Lady Spends 5 Years In Prison For Violating Environmental Sanitation Law by Dacronym(m): 11:08am On Jul 16, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Too many lies on social media nowadays
Pls tell me you are trolling or live outside the country
Re: Lady Spends 5 Years In Prison For Violating Environmental Sanitation Law by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 16, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

But buhari is violating Human rights and walks around freely.

Jihadists always pay
It will face judgement after it leaves Aso Ville
Re: Lady Spends 5 Years In Prison For Violating Environmental Sanitation Law by CSTR1005: 11:39am On Jul 16, 2018
Kendumazy:
Hmmm. If it's true. I sense she might probably be used to replace someone else. We shall not be victims of misfortune. Happy new week Nairalanders.

Cheap s7 edge. Check my signature
Thank you.

They have probably used her to replace some one else.
Re: Lady Spends 5 Years In Prison For Violating Environmental Sanitation Law by kpaofame: 11:46am On Jul 16, 2018
nairavsdollars:
nairavsdollars:
post=69420429:
Dear Twitter user,
Where did this happened?
What is the current situation with her now?!

We don't trust this Twitter fables sometimes!

Growing up i stayed close to a prison yard and a group in my Church always go there to visit (Share & Care Ministry) my mom was a member, i have heard countless tales as these, some where freed after the Lawyers in the group took up their case... So indeed it might be true,
Re: Lady Spends 5 Years In Prison For Violating Environmental Sanitation Law by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 16, 2018
post=69420429:
Dear Twitter user,
Where did this happened?
What is the current situation with her now?!

We don't trust this Twitter fables sometimes!

Guy forget twitter and lies. HAV3 YOU EVER VISITED NIGERIA PRISONS? DO SO YOU WILL DISCOVER WORST THAN WHAT YOU ARE READING HER... IF YOU THIS TWITTER IS LYING, THEN YOU WILL GO UNDER SHOCK WHEN THEY RECOUNT THIS REASON BEHIND BARS
Re: Lady Spends 5 Years In Prison For Violating Environmental Sanitation Law by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 16, 2018
The Jugde responsible for locking up this woman for 5 years should be arrested and also locked up for 5 yrs. Most Nigerian Judges do not understand the law and some even became Judges because they bribed somebody. Others are criminals and rascals. Consequently, these are the people armed robbers, kidnappers, boko haram, and the herdsmen should target, for it is these bunch that have destroyed the country.
Re: Lady Spends 5 Years In Prison For Violating Environmental Sanitation Law by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 16, 2018
iAudio:
She may be on awaiting trial row since 5 years.
Such disrespect and insult to these intelligent animals.. you nor see animals like rat or goat to use?

1 Like

Re: Lady Spends 5 Years In Prison For Violating Environmental Sanitation Law by FirstCounsel(m): 12:04pm On Jul 16, 2018
While incidents like this might be true but why didn't the lady in question place a call to her nearest friend or relative? Phones are illegal in the prisons but detainees do have their way around and can actually make calls from there.(I know this as a fact). Is she so daft she cannot reel off a phone number off her memory. The story get as e be.
Re: Lady Spends 5 Years In Prison For Violating Environmental Sanitation Law by FirstCounsel(m): 12:05pm On Jul 16, 2018
FirstCounsel:
While incidents like this might be true but why didn't the lady in question place a call to her nearest friend or relative? Phones are illegal in the prisons but detainees do have their way around and can actually make calls from there.(I know this as a fact). Is she so daft she cannot reel off a phone number off her memory. The story get as e be.
If she and her people cannot afford fees for legal representation that is another matter all together
Re: Lady Spends 5 Years In Prison For Violating Environmental Sanitation Law by pek(m): 12:28pm On Jul 16, 2018
Some are categorically saying it is not true because it sounds to untrue to be true (to them).
We live in Nigeria where the abnormal becomes the norm while the normal becomes abnormal. I have heard and seen worst cases. Sometime back, on prison evangelism, I met a man who was in prison for close to two years. He was a restaurant owner and a man claimed he forgot his umbrella in his shop. He didn't see it and the next thing he knew is finding himself in prison. His family didn't know where he was. There are worst cases.
Re: Lady Spends 5 Years In Prison For Violating Environmental Sanitation Law by PropertyDeals(f): 3:56pm On Jul 16, 2018
Many innocent victims are still being detained and suffering at various prisons across Nigeria without having their charged to court or even over prolonging their cases. The authorities really need to address this.

You can check our signature in blue below.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guardian Burns Boy’s Body With Hot Iron (pictured) / Lebanese Dupes Three Lagos Customers, Absconds With N170m / EFCC Arrests Babagana Dalori Over N7bn Ponzi Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.