Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

29-year-old Man Arrested For Defiling An 11-year-old Girl Behind A Church - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 29-year-old Man Arrested For Defiling An 11-year-old Girl Behind A Church (26038 Views)

29-Year-Old Man Kills His Friend In Imo, Sells Organs For ₦1.5M / Father Of Two Arrested For Raping An 11-year-old Girl In Edo (Graphic Pics) / 49-Year-Old Sugar Mummy Dies During Sex With 29-Year-Old Lover Boy In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

29-year-old Man Arrested For Defiling An 11-year-old Girl Behind A Church by Letenwam: 7:25am On Jul 16, 2018
The Niger State Police Command have arrested a 29-year-old man, Abdullahi Abubakar, for defiling an 11-year-old girl behind ECWA Church, Barkin-Sale in Minna, Niger State.

The arrested suspect lured the victim into his room and forcefully had sex with her on July 12, whie she was on an errand. It was gathered that he had had sex with the victim over three times.

He said, “I love the small girl, she is so beautiful that I can’t let her go without making love to her as she always submit to me and I have been making love to her; At least, I have done it more than three times.

“I don’t know what has come over me but I think I love the girl. I have messed up my life; look at me, 29-year-old man having an affair with 11-year -old girl.”

The state Police Public Relations Officer, Muhammad Abubakar, told newsmen that the suspect would soon be charged to court, noting that investigation had been concluded into the incident. The Police PRO who said the suspect had confessed to the crime and regretted his action, advised parents to monitor their children “especially girls so that those hopeless men out there would not take advantage of them.”

This is coming after a 17-year-old boy, Sunday Omowaye, was arraigned before an Ikeja Chief Magistrates’ court for defiling a 9-year-old girl in church. The accused, a fashion designer who resides at 14, Baale St., Ilaje area in Ajah, suburb of Lagos, was charged with defilement.

The Prosecutor Insp. Clifford Ogu, told the court that the offence was committed on Jan. 18 inside a church in Ilaje area of Ajah, Lagos. Ogu said that the accused who worshipped in that church went there, claiming that he went to the church to take measurements of some of the church members.

https://lailasnews.com/toke-makinwa-wins-n7-2m-after-placing-bet-on-france-world-cup/

2 Likes

Re: 29-year-old Man Arrested For Defiling An 11-year-old Girl Behind A Church by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:38am On Jul 16, 2018
where are the parents of that poor child?! what do they teach these kids who "easily" get raped, at 3 different occasion, by the same man?!?!?!

2 Likes

Re: 29-year-old Man Arrested For Defiling An 11-year-old Girl Behind A Church by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:38am On Jul 16, 2018
He was lucky the Angels did not give him some couple of thunderous slaps.

Castrate him.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 29-year-old Man Arrested For Defiling An 11-year-old Girl Behind A Church by ODeva(f): 7:46am On Jul 16, 2018
post=69422161:
He was lucky the Angels did not give him some couple of thunderous slaps.

Castrate him.
I support that judgement. The cursed fellow said love

1 Like

Re: 29-year-old Man Arrested For Defiling An 11-year-old Girl Behind A Church by Sidechicknation: 7:49am On Jul 16, 2018
na wa o
Re: 29-year-old Man Arrested For Defiling An 11-year-old Girl Behind A Church by alpha2zulu: 7:51am On Jul 16, 2018
What's wrong with skull miners and ndi aboki?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 29-year-old Man Arrested For Defiling An 11-year-old Girl Behind A Church by Homeboiy: 8:06am On Jul 16, 2018
chai odiegwu
Re: 29-year-old Man Arrested For Defiling An 11-year-old Girl Behind A Church by Sugmad247: 8:37am On Jul 16, 2018
U no fit remove 500naira go Bleep ashwo..u go hear em 4 SARS HAND

1 Like

Re: 29-year-old Man Arrested For Defiling An 11-year-old Girl Behind A Church by iamnavy1: 11:02am On Jul 16, 2018
Any saner man should not rape

rape is bad especially lad

2 Likes

Re: 29-year-old Man Arrested For Defiling An 11-year-old Girl Behind A Church by Owoado(m): 11:03am On Jul 16, 2018
There should be a special (hurtful) punishment for these sort of offences, so as to deter others from messing with other children.
He just messed up the little girl's life....his life should be messed up as well

1 Like

Re: 29-year-old Man Arrested For Defiling An 11-year-old Girl Behind A Church by jrusky(m): 11:05am On Jul 16, 2018
alpha2zulu:

You again?

1 Like

Re: 29-year-old Man Arrested For Defiling An 11-year-old Girl Behind A Church by Skykid1208(m): 11:05am On Jul 16, 2018
He should be hanged by the balls

1 Like

Re: 29-year-old Man Arrested For Defiling An 11-year-old Girl Behind A Church by Chidex2442(m): 11:05am On Jul 16, 2018
give his pen-nis to the dogs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 29-year-old Man Arrested For Defiling An 11-year-old Girl Behind A Church by LazyNairalander(m): 11:06am On Jul 16, 2018
What's this life turning into?

check my SIGNATURE
Re: 29-year-old Man Arrested For Defiling An 11-year-old Girl Behind A Church by Roadmaster440: 11:06am On Jul 16, 2018
Is unfortunate, wen olosho dey look for customers

1 Like

Re: 29-year-old Man Arrested For Defiling An 11-year-old Girl Behind A Church by kullozone(m): 11:07am On Jul 16, 2018
Mehn! See how his eyes are very close to each other.

1 Like

Re: 29-year-old Man Arrested For Defiling An 11-year-old Girl Behind A Church by jaheymezz(m): 11:08am On Jul 16, 2018
Just hammer is needed to pass this judgement...... Smash his balls
Re: 29-year-old Man Arrested For Defiling An 11-year-old Girl Behind A Church by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:09am On Jul 16, 2018
Na wa ooo

Re: 29-year-old Man Arrested For Defiling An 11-year-old Girl Behind A Church by stevio(m): 11:10am On Jul 16, 2018
Make dem just use ABONIKI BALM massage him joystick & also apply a good portion on his scrotal sack,it will clear his doubts grin
Re: 29-year-old Man Arrested For Defiling An 11-year-old Girl Behind A Church by Benblaq(m): 11:10am On Jul 16, 2018
NCAN do ur job
Re: 29-year-old Man Arrested For Defiling An 11-year-old Girl Behind A Church by KingMicky3286: 11:11am On Jul 16, 2018
What shall we do in a case where a lady rapes a man www.questionnigeria.com grin grin
Re: 29-year-old Man Arrested For Defiling An 11-year-old Girl Behind A Church by Bustincole(m): 11:12am On Jul 16, 2018
Give him sum SARS treatment

let him see hell oh sorry he's in hell alredy

Re: 29-year-old Man Arrested For Defiling An 11-year-old Girl Behind A Church by ChimuchiYola(f): 11:12am On Jul 16, 2018
Werey nie

Re: 29-year-old Man Arrested For Defiling An 11-year-old Girl Behind A Church by tragergeorge(m): 11:12am On Jul 16, 2018
So e no fit just patient for the next 6/7 years,d guy de Bleep up
Re: 29-year-old Man Arrested For Defiling An 11-year-old Girl Behind A Church by Sijo01(f): 11:13am On Jul 16, 2018
Letenwam:
The Niger State Police Command have arrested a 29-year-old man, Abdullahi Abubakar, for defiling an 11-year-old girl behind ECWA Church, Barkin-Sale in Minna, Niger State.

The arrested suspect lured the victim into his room and forcefully had sex with her on July 12, whie she was on an errand. It was gathered that he had had sex with the victim over three times.

He said, “I love the small girl, she is so beautiful that I can’t let her go without making love to her as she always submit to me and I have been making love to her; At least, I have done it more than three times.

“I don’t know what has come over me but I think I love the girl. I have messed up my life; look at me, 29-year-old man having an affair with 11-year -old girl.”

The state Police Public Relations Officer, Muhammad Abubakar, told newsmen that the suspect would soon be charged to court, noting that investigation had been concluded into the incident. The Police PRO who said the suspect had confessed to the crime and regretted his action, advised parents to monitor their children “especially girls so that those hopeless men out there would not take advantage of them.”

This is coming after a 17-year-old boy, Sunday Omowaye, was arraigned before an Ikeja Chief Magistrates’ court for defiling a 9-year-old girl in church. The accused, a fashion designer who resides at 14, Baale St., Ilaje area in Ajah, suburb of Lagos, was charged with defilement.

The Prosecutor Insp. Clifford Ogu, told the court that the offence was committed on Jan. 18 inside a church in Ilaje area of Ajah, Lagos. Ogu said that the accused who worshipped in that church went there, claiming that he went to the church to take measurements of some of the church members.

https://lailasnews.com/toke-makinwa-wins-n7-2m-after-placing-bet-on-france-world-cup/

You're under a spell and only a stiff penalty will deliver you from it
Re: 29-year-old Man Arrested For Defiling An 11-year-old Girl Behind A Church by MartinCorridon: 11:18am On Jul 16, 2018
Just kill him PLEASE
Re: 29-year-old Man Arrested For Defiling An 11-year-old Girl Behind A Church by Firefire(m): 11:19am On Jul 16, 2018
useless sensational news from FAKE bloggers. Why include Church in your useless news? embarassed

Nonsensical nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: 29-year-old Man Arrested For Defiling An 11-year-old Girl Behind A Church by Nightmareo07: 11:26am On Jul 16, 2018
alpha2zulu:

The answer is not far fetched
One colonized the other.. undecided

A lizard can't give birth to a snake

1 Like

Re: 29-year-old Man Arrested For Defiling An 11-year-old Girl Behind A Church by Sirpaul(m): 11:27am On Jul 16, 2018
"Abdullahi Abubakar"
Re: 29-year-old Man Arrested For Defiling An 11-year-old Girl Behind A Church by rxmusa(m): 11:29am On Jul 16, 2018
His likes are the ones coming online to abuse President Muhammadu Buhari

(1) (2) (Reply)

How DCP Abba Kyari Ran His Drug Syndicate - SignalNG / 27-yr-old Man Shot Dead In Bayelsa (photos) / Lagos Students Abduction: Traditional Ruler Held For Supplying Kidnappers Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.