Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) (41089 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks On The Attack On His Convoy (Video) / Pastor E.A Adeboye's 2020 Prophecy (video) / Apostle Suleman Speaks On His Preferred Candidate: 'Thief Better Than A Killer' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:17pm On Jul 16, 2018
I laugh at the gullible steeples following all this fake god of men

5 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) by TheAngry1: 12:17pm On Jul 16, 2018
If to say PDP win now, e for "The Lord will not allow the words of His prophets to fall to the ground". Now way APC don win, his response: "They prayed." grin grin grin I don't even know what else to say.

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) by Liveair: 12:18pm On Jul 16, 2018
Just shhhhh! Nonsense excuse for a failed scam.

How many times have Christians prayed against Jesus' prophecy about persecution of Christians, has it prevented it from happening?
Re: Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) by Toks2008(m): 12:18pm On Jul 16, 2018
419 prophecy...

Imagine me saying it will rain tomorrow but if the weather forecast says otherwise then let's get ready for sunshine.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) by Fanatical(m): 12:20pm On Jul 16, 2018
Really
Re: Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 16, 2018
Lol
Re: Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) by calyto: 12:21pm On Jul 16, 2018
'Neither hot nor cold' kinda prophesy.

Fraudster

5 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) by smalls001: 12:24pm On Jul 16, 2018
Dpharisee:
The election was stolen with 30,000 police, 10,000 DSS, Army, Civil Defense etc and N18b cash given out on 'See and Buy' votes.
The prophesy still stands if the election was free and fair

Kwontinu dreaming
Re: Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) by gcof(m): 12:26pm On Jul 16, 2018
FarahAideed:
PDP won it in the spirit realm but APC now rigged it in the INEC realm....I rest my case
your head dey there

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) by theoldpretender(m): 12:27pm On Jul 16, 2018
Dpharisee:
The election was stolen with 30,000 police, 10,000 DSS, Army, Civil Defense etc and N18b cash given out on 'See and Buy' votes.

In other words, God's word can be limited by the Police...

You know how this your comment looks to the atheists,don't you?

8 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) by Boss13: 12:28pm On Jul 16, 2018
Suleiman this is not the first time you have lied. You’re very consistent with lying. However, you can only deceive gullible and desperate people.

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) by mcgodison(m): 12:30pm On Jul 16, 2018
all this pastor una no de hear, u would have remain silent
Re: Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) by AZeD1(m): 12:30pm On Jul 16, 2018
APC will win next year's presidential election but if they don't take care, PDP will win.

Y'all can mark this post and if it doesn't come to pass, then I'm not a man of God.

6 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) by shevon: 12:30pm On Jul 16, 2018
Nna, this 'either-or' prophecy na wah. If they had won , it would be "I said it!"; since they didn't win, it is then "I warned them". This is a typical stockbroker prophecy: Whether you win or lose, the Stockbroker always gets paid.

9 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) by tbadru80: 12:31pm On Jul 16, 2018
Fake people everywhere!

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) by theoldpretender(m): 12:32pm On Jul 16, 2018
doctimonyeka:
we understand Sir..

Our faith and believe in what God has been doing in your ministry is unwavering Sir.

#Grace

So, if a pastor lies, we are expected to keep quiet eh? God is still moving hey?

No wonder Nigerian Christians suffer, and God does not hear us...tolerating sin in the house.

Deuteronomy 18 vs 22, KJV

When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.

Apostle Suleiman has spoken presumptously. And once again, God is being mocked by the unbeleivers.

5 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 16, 2018
YorubaEmir:
Is that a prophesy?
Like saying "I saw Evans being the president but if care is not taken, he will lose it because I see people praying against it"

Either of the outcomes make me right

You go bow for prophecy. I see PDP winning the next general elections but if care is not taken, Buhari will win with a landslide because of people praying against PDP.

Conmen everywhere

5 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) by KrystosCJ(m): 12:33pm On Jul 16, 2018
I will not mince my words. The so-called prophecy about the Ekiti election results from Apostle Suleiman is not a prophecy at all. There has never been a failed prophecy unless it was not ordained by God Almighty. All failed prophecies are words of men, not God.

A prophet begins delivering the prophecy from God by saying "Thus says the Lord" and nothing else.

It is not a wavering this-or-that-may-happen style of messaging. It is specific, with a condition of what may happen if the message is not adhered to. All these men posturing as prophets of God need to be cautious - just because you command respect from men through wealth, influence or connections does not mean that what you say is God's word OR that it is cast in stone or gold.

They are mere soothsayers and not prophets.

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) by theoldpretender(m): 12:33pm On Jul 16, 2018
AZeD1:
APC will win next year's presidential election but if they don't take care, PDP will win.

Y'all can mark this post and if it doesn't come to pass, then I'm not a man of God.

Noted! All bases covered sir! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) by adesina746: 12:34pm On Jul 16, 2018
Dpharisee:

So in his prophesy he didn't see all this u mentioned abi? And he could not also pray for it to go free and fair ba? I rest my case

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) by MeinKampf: 12:35pm On Jul 16, 2018
PearlStreet:
How is this a prophecy?
You said a side is a favourite to win but there may be an upset by the opposing side.

This man must be playing Nairabet in his closet this one he's sounding like this.
It's like playing home straight win and also backing it up with away or draw

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) by Koolking(m): 12:36pm On Jul 16, 2018
Dpharisee:

Prophesy from God will always aligned with the outcome, no matter human manipulations.

Nigerians behave well when they realise the law is watching. If there was political scuffle and people died, you would have blamed the government for not providing enough security. Nigerians will always whine about everything - good or bad (most especially if the outcome does not meet their individual and selfish aspirations). If the other party had won, am sure you would still complain that the security was not enough.

Government does not need to satisfy individuals, but the generality of the people. While you continue to cast your vote on social media, Ekiti people have moved on with hope for a better Ekiti.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) by adesina746: 12:36pm On Jul 16, 2018
1stCitizen:

You go bow for prophecy. I see PDP winning the next general elctions but if care is not taken, Buhari will win with a landslide because of people praying against PDP.

Conmen everywhere

Better conmen d defence alone Na wayo

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) by romenna: 12:36pm On Jul 16, 2018
religion is a scam
these people are doin business tru various doctrines they sell to compel their clients to behave in a certain way
be wise people!
P.S:
recently, i noticed most of my ex course-mates who we all graduated from uni 10 years ago had taken to settin up their miracle n deliverance ministries wit funny names, due to the fact that they cud not secure good payin job, and i remember these set of guys were very unserious academically back then.
Re: Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) by danlamiturawa(m): 12:36pm On Jul 16, 2018
e be lik say na were som ppl mumu stop na dere ur own start oh.....
Re: Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) by AZeD1(m): 12:37pm On Jul 16, 2018
theoldpretender:

Noted! All bases covered sir! cheesy
Its not only the apostle that can make predictions.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) by adesina746: 12:38pm On Jul 16, 2018
shevon:
Nna, this 'either-or' prophecy na wah. If they had won , it would be "I said it!"; since they didn't win, it is then "I warned them". This is a typical stockbroker prophecy: Whether you win or lose, the Stockbroker always gets paid.

grin grin grin
Re: Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) by CohenJane: 12:39pm On Jul 16, 2018
deebsman1:
Fake prophet
From today, Fake should be put as prefix for his name
"Fake-Apostle Johnson Suleiman"

It's not their fault...it's our disfunctional educational system ... otherwise, how and why would someone who can operate a smart phone believes all these sh***t coming from these so called political prophets.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) by Boss13: 12:43pm On Jul 16, 2018
1stCitizen:

You go bow for prophecy. I see PDP winning the next general elctions but if care is not taken, Buhari will win with a landslide because of people praying against PDP.

Conmen everywhere

You can imagine the statement. He has always been a fraud. This man called Suleiman has been making prophesies, especially New Years’ prophesies - no one has come true. These are clear indications that the spirit of God was never in that man in the first place.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) by lonelydora: 12:43pm On Jul 16, 2018
deebsman1:
Fake prophet
From today, Fake should be put as prefix for his name
"Fake-Apostle Johnson Suleiman"

Touch not my anointing and do my prophet no harm
Re: Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) by Boss13: 12:45pm On Jul 16, 2018
CohenJane:

It's not their fault...it's our disfunctional educational system ... otherwise, how and why would someone who can operate a smart phone believes all these sh***t coming from these so called political prophets.

You’re doing the man a Favour by adding prophet - please use appropriate word such as Fraudster, Conman, Scam artiste, 419ner, Yahoo Yahoo man.

Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) by linearity: 12:47pm On Jul 16, 2018
Dpharisee:

Nonsense!

Another gullible one detected.

If that prophecy were of God, so those ‘30,00 Police, 10,000 DSS, Army, Civil Defense etc and N18b cash....’ took God by surprise? God never knew those obstacles and impediments will stand as opposition before the ‘prophecy’?

The more you guys keep defending these self-serving fake prophets, the more you start disbelieving God and offending him and displaying your lack of knowledge of who He truly is.

How many prophecies of God in the Bible were defeated or prevented from coming to past, because the other side ‘prayed’? Who was the other side even praying to? The same almighty God or some other gods?

God knew, there was an impassable Red Sea, ruthless Egyptian King/Soldiers unwilling to release their slaves and harden warriors in Egypt on the direct path to the promise land, but he still promised to take the Israelites out of Egypt to a land they will call their own and He did it.

You are even contradicting the guy, he said the prophecy did not come to past because the other side ‘prayed’...you are saying it is because of ‘30,00 Police, 10,000 DSS, Army, Civil Defense etc and N18b cash....’ Make una pack well joor.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Does The Bible Say About Marrying A Non-virgin? / "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. / Chris Okotie Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.